[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The February Rach and Snuff Show [Season 2]
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 The February Rach and Snuff Show [Season 2] 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post The February Rach and Snuff Show [Season 2]
SO THERE! :P [/img]

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I don't know about Snuff but I was joking (I THOUGHT he was too since he brought up my "sister"..maybe I was wrong)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:49 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Seriously though, can we maybe seperate the bored rantings and idle chit chat from the Snuff-post-a-thon? It makes me not want to click here to make my own idle chit chat during snow days.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
The Second Coming

Dont click if you dont appreciate the humor...its a boredom thread - yall need to lighten the FUCK up

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:15 am
Angry Young Man

they've all started early though haven't they?

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:22 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Um, I certainly don't click on this to see what basically could go on in IMs.

And hey, that post was humor too.

Some people need to lighten the FUCK up.

Whoo! Caps is fun.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:22 am
Profile WWW
The Second Coming

Humor is fun - I use it sometimes myself..how about that?

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:23 am

_________ is fun. Sometimes I use it on myself.

Water...soap...okay, maybe only two other things can be used. And one isn't fun. Unless you're Howie Mandell.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:28 am
Profile WWW
The Second Coming

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:30 am
The 80's ICON!

Howie Mandel looks like Jeff Goldblum. Which in turn, makes Howie Mandel look like Brundle Fly. Which in turn, gives a bizarre visual of Brundle Fly attacking & devouring Bobby from the Mandel cartoon Bobby's World. :o

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:34 am
Profile E-mail

Oh man. That like, rocked. This is why Rip kicks ass.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:51 am
Profile WWW
The 80's ICON!

100 most annoying things of 2003.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:51 am
Profile E-mail

Rip...ever think of being a data miner? You should really check out

www.diepunyhumans.com

and

www.lynchwalker.com

and all related such sites to see what I mean.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:17 am
Profile WWW
The 80's ICON!

Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:29 am
Profile E-mail

Oy. Those aren't blogs (they each have a seperate page for that) but those are collections of the weird/out there/trivial/disgusting/bizarre. Images, news stories, the like.

And DPH is Warren Ellis's site. I'm sure you know who he is. DPH is where he puts shit for research for the weird comics he writes.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:58 am
Profile WWW
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

The last time I spoke to their landlord I agreed to give him THREE WEEKS to get the animals he calls tenants under control.

I told him that "I will allow you the three weeks as a courtesy but after living below them for one year it is near impossible of them to be quiet on a consistent basis. I reserve the right to revisit this situation in three weeks, if at that time, your tenants have not significantly reduced their noise level, I will insist, as per the by laws of this building, that carpeting be put down. I hope we can resolve this amicably because I would like to avoid having to get my lawyer involved but please certain that if it has to come to that, I am fully prepared to take that route."

Yes, I really speak like that when I WANT WHAT I WANT BECAUSE ITS BEEN A YEAR OF LIVING BELOW ANIMALS.

Well the noise level is back up! I knew they couldn't stay quiet! Fuckers. One week...one more week and then I'm calling the landlord - I'm getting some motherfucking carpeting put down or there will be JIHAD IN THIS BUILDING! :x

Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:30 am
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:47 am
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:48 am
Profile E-mail
Fallen Angel

As the resident person on the board who kills for a living (and does a damn good job of it I might add. FUCK YOU IRAQI SCUM!!!! :evil: ), Ellie Mo, I will volunteer to take on the task of keepoing the animals under control.

How does this sound...

The male of the house comes home to find two things...

The two behemoth dogs are bound and hanging from the ceiling over a vat of very hungry, ill-tempered amazon pirrahna fish.

His wife is bound on her hands and knees with me poised behind her ready to slam my fucking johnson right up her doo doo hole.

In my right hand, scissors to send those dogs to their bloody, ravenous death.

In my left hand, a bottle of KY.

"Well buddy boy, what's it gonna be? Either the dogs get it, or your wife gets the roto-routing of a life time..."

Unless he values his marriage, he'll send those fucking dogs to their doom. Because everyone on fucking Earth knows, once I fuck you in the ass, you're never the same again.

Of course, if he tries to attack me, I'll throw him out the fakain window and then kill the dogs AND fuck his wife.

Either way, we win!!!

Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 373 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next