[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Kerry-McCain
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kerry-McCain 
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Post Kerry-McCain
Would it work? Any possible tickets?

I think Kerry-McCain would be the best possible tickets just because I see Edwards being groomed so that if the Dems lose this year he can go in '08 and have a good primary run against Hillary, but that's just idle speculation on my part.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Sniper for Jesus

I think McCain would be an awesome decision for VP. Here in Arizona, he's a very respected politician, who has done a good job during his years in office. It's really too bad that he didn't make it into the running for Prez, tho.

As far as Hillary in '08? Not really too sure I see her running. I think she'd make a good prez, but let's face it...she's a SHE. Regardless of her platform, that will factor in on the voting, big time. I really don't think that a woman stands a shot at being commander in chief, even if that woman IS Hillary.

Not that I wouldn't vote for her, tho.

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:27 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

McCain is definitely a good choice for anyone... Especially after seeing him on the Daily Show :P

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Sniper for Jesus

By the way.....HOW can Kerry pick McCain, when Kerry is a democrat, and McCain is an F'n republican?

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:16 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

McCain could easily switch to an Independent, but the point seems moot now.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
ECF Icon

1-Time ECF Transcontinental Champion

Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:53 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:10 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Sniper for Jesus

Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:23 am
I am the walrus

Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]