[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Marshall's Bad Beat Log
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Marshall's Bad Beat Log 
Prophet of Mulism

Post Marshall's Bad Beat Log
k... three stories... first two I don't remember the exact details but the basics are correct.

Cash table a few days ago I flop a set of deuces... playing limit so a ton of bets back and forth. I get it down to one opponent and he proceeds to hit runner-runner for broadway.

play money table today. I limp with 87 offsuit and flop the nut straight (654) on a rainbow flop. Betting goes back and forth between me and two others until we all get allin. another guy has 87 so it's gonna be a split pot... third guy has K6 of clubs. With one club on the board he proceeds to catch two running clubs.

Finally... just hands after one guy cracked my AA with AT when two tens flopped I'm down to about 600. I get AT and move in UTG and he calls... everone folds

He's got A9 of hearts... I've got AsTc.

here is the flop....

You guessed it, hits runner-runner nines!

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:42 am
Profile YIM
Ring Crew

Post dont play 44!
I guess I will keep the bad beat log going, so here goes with mine...

Playin on pokerstars, when the following had came up..

Get dealt 44 in a early postion, so i limp in (blinds 100-200), few callers..

FLOP:
Q J 4 :lol:

Awesome, at this point im hoping someone had QJ, even AQ or a draw.
First guy bets 800, and i decide to push it all in (had about 6K in chips) since there was no flush draw out there either. All fold, except for the guy that bet 800, he thinks for about 10 seconnds and calls, flips over 7Q!!

TURN:
Q

nice, i made my full house, this hand is mine im thinkin! :)

RIVER:
J :roll:

go figure, is this a good enough reason to not play 44?!?!?!?!

-JM

Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:25 am
Under Carder

If you want to sign up for partypoker you can do it through my affiliate page ( http://rad-tad.tripod.com/party.html ) and I'll give you an extra $25.

Yes, I'm a bonus whore :-)

Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Ring Crew

Post And the beat goes on....

Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:14 pm
ECF Icon

Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:17 am
Profile WWW