[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Well after a long and glorious run...ok maybe not...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Well after a long and glorious run...ok maybe not... 
Misses Sangre!

Post Well after a long and glorious run...ok maybe not...
I'm tapped. Lost my last 1160 upon the berating nature of double b (I know he was kidding), and witnessed by his bro dave at 225 am pst.

Yup, my once mighty roll of 200k is now zero. Maybe I'll be back in a while, I think poker is something I need to think about a little more before I play again. A freeroll here and there, or a 1$ tourney as I still have 2 left to play, but other than that we'll see until I can figure out just whats wrong with my game.

I do better in tourneys anyways, and my confidence is better than against the play money players. But yeah, I'll admit that winning was flukey and I guess I'll accept defeat gracefully.

Take it easy pokerplayers. See you around.

Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:28 am
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Thanks Pd...I appreciate your concern. But I'll be back. Apparent p-stars will never allow your roll to be at zero as long as you have an account. So I played a bit last night. Am trying something new, but will wait for Ry tonight to help me fine tune some things, as I think he has some tips that may help me take the step that needs to be taken.

Again, thanks for being so respectful. Wow, looks like Pd is turning a new leaf. 8)

Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:44 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

DON'T EVER EDIT MY POSTS AGAIN! :evil:

There...now I feel better.

Seriously though...
F YOU, YOU F'ING F!

Heh.

Anybody Anna like, please read below in response to my post above.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

I was gonna say that....you can refill your account when you run out...so don't sweat it.

Also, and maybe I'm just guessing...but I'd bet you play alot looser at the Play Tables...I did.

Pokerstars has SO MANY River Chasers it is sickening. Case in point...I was killing time at a .10/.25 and I had QQ in the hole. Call the bet, and flop comes down 10 7 5 I think...point is that it was all low pairs. Someone bets hard, and I raise all in. Fuck it. I have them beat.

I'll be damned if 10 doesn't come on the river. He had 9 8. WHY WOULD YOU CALL AN ALL IN BET WITH 7 PEOPLE AT THE TABLE WITH THAT HAND? ALL IN ON A DRAW???? FUCK!!!!

:x :x :x :x

THAT...is Pokerstars...

Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Misses Sangre!

Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:17 pm
Jesus Freak

Same thing happened to me last night mike, one guy has pocket 7's and I had pocket queens, with another pair on the board. He goes all in, I call and he catches a 10 to make a straight.

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:03 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Misses Sangre!

Appreciate you alls concern about this sitch. This is a bumpski as I have reentered into the masses with over 50k in their rolls.

Now sit at 62 and thats pure profit in 6 hours. As well as fucking up in a free roll.

So yeah, good poker day for me all around though. Back at the 100/200 doin my 8k buy in thing, Dubz its out to you as lately you've been my rock.

Ry mano everything you taught I listened, and i cant wait to get those books so that I can finally ask you a question or 40 and sound educated.

Mars, well you come off as an ass most of the time, (fitting of the name) but mano I've really seen you in a new light lately. Fun to be around, and play with, and hell you have taught me alot as well. Hope that continues.

Mike, well I aspire once i get a roll to be like you in the small tourneys if I decided to play that way.

Bjy, you staked me, I learned alot from you as well, and will continue as I seem to always be interested in talking poker with someone who's picked it up as well as you have.

Goob and PD, well we're back at the same level now fellaz. No more scared "milani" of losing chips, and not being able to support a lil loss, or take a risk.

I'm back baby, and I'll NEVER have to make a post like this one again. Thats a fuckin guarantee..

Tomorrow..the goal is over 100k. Told everyone this weekend I'd do it. Cant really see letting you all down. God bless the cards as I'm done for the day.

Lata.

Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:14 am
Misses Sangre!

Talk me a little less than 10 hours to get to 100k. I started playing again after phone sexing some bitches, then took off.

Nothing like a good explosion to help your game.

And lemme tell you...it felt GOOD to break this bitch that broke me once into rebuying from 8k. My ONLY rebuy.

And 2...well it was ALOT easier getting from 100k to 175 than it was to get to 100k.

But now..I stand before thee with a meager yet unembarassing. 175k in the roll...

Bets start in an hour for the pool of how many days I can go before I'm back at zero refilling with p-stars' generous 1k "well never let you leave, even if you want to" gimmick.

And fuck you to ANYONE who says tomorrow...or even worse...today! :x

So who's up for some pokesies?

Shit i lied up there...

173,682. Which was at refill last night at 8:30pm. Oh yeah. 10 hours. 172,682. Thats like carry the one...subtract 6...divide my 2...um...

Alot of play money an hour...guh...I need sleepie. 8)

Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:22 pm
Misses Sangre!

Solid Poker...OHMMM!!! 8)

Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]