[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The July Thread means hot dogs, fireworks and pie....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 The July Thread means hot dogs, fireworks and pie.... 
Jesus Freak

Post The July Thread means hot dogs, fireworks and pie....

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:57 pm
Jesus Freak

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Fallen Angel

Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:55 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:04 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

"That's not a threesome, that's a double team."

Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:20 pm
IC Champ

But they only remind me of you....

Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:43 am

Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:31 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:47 am

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:04 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:05 am

I hate pants.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW
God to Millions of Morgies

well its my last day at work today. after 22 months of being in a so called "stop gap" job I am leaving. I'll miss my work mates as they are top lads, even the boss would rank as the best ever, he hardly ever told me off for skiving :afroking:

annyway I'm leaving packing and despatch to try my hand at sales and marketing at a promotions company in Birmingham. its gonna mean early mornings to catch the train and worst off all shaving EVERY morning :x It prob won't work out as I'm not 100% sure about it, BUT I need to leave my current job and try somethign new with more money and more hours so I can look to the future.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 668 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next