[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Miami Dolphins Futility Thread!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Miami Dolphins Futility Thread! 
Whooping like it's 1899

Post Miami Dolphins Futility Thread!
"Ah! What is this crappy sensation I feel? Oh right, it's pain! If only I was still third string on the Eagles!"

Donald Lee: Oh crap! A football! And it's coming right for me!

Feeley: Ah! Surrounded! And my trusty slingshot...just out of reach...

- , as quoted by the Saturday Evening Post (1854)

Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:36 am
Whooping like it's 1899

Dave Wannstedt: Helping the Miami Hurricanes sell tickets since 2000.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:32 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:39 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Paranoid Limey Stud

"You expect me to catch THAT? Go tongue my blowhole... manbitch...(incomprehensible dolphin squawking)"

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:21 am
Whooping like it's 1899

"As if my species wasn't gay enough. Thanks for all the help, Ricky Williams (incomprehensible dolphin squawking)!"

Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:37 am
Too much time on my hands

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:00 am
Profile E-mail
Ring Crew

Eisen: Welcome back to Sportscenter. I'm Rich Eisen. Little did they know when they started training camp, the Miami Dolphins' season would be sabotaged by the sudden retirement of running back Ricky Williams. Add to that, some questionable calls by coach Dave Wannstedt, and you get an 0-3 start for the fish. Joining me to talk about the woeful record is head coach Dave Wannstedt. Coach, how can defend some of your decisions, specifically using A.J. Feeley as your starting QB?

Wannstedt Rich, let me answer that question with a question -- why are all you sports assholes so ignorant that you don't know that a dolphin is a mammal and not a fish?

Eisen: I'm sorry. We have to cut in on this interview. We now go live to Miami where Dave Wannstedt is being a pretentious bitch. Dave?

Wannstedt Hey Rich, why don't you take that per diem money from "I Love the Nineties" and get yourself laid for once.

Scott: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I know you ain't hatin' on my homey Rich Eisen.

Eisen: Nyah.

Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ring Crew

"YEAH BABY, OH YEAH! THIS FEELEYS SO GOOD! THE CLITORIS IS NOT A MYTH! I'M CUUUUUUUUUMINNNNNNNG! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" :Clobbukkake:

"I'm so turned on right now...."

Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]