[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Only WWE Taboo Tuesday Press Conference Caption Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Only WWE Taboo Tuesday Press Conference Caption Thread 
Under Carder

Post The Only WWE Taboo Tuesday Press Conference Caption Thread

Flair: You ever seen Boogie Nights?
Trish: Yeah.
Flair: It was modeled after mine.
Trish: I can see that.

Triple H at the Friars Club Roast of Vince McMahon

Triple H: I don't know how Vince does it! I wouldn't fuck Linda with Pat Patterson's dick!

When Trish discovered that the fans voted for her vs. the team of Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Victoria, and Nidia in a DVDA strap-on match, she threw up in her mouth.

Shawn Michaels demostrates the power of Christ by summoning the Force Lightning on an unsuspecting crowd.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:55 am
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

The Roast of Vinnie Mac continues...

HBK: So I get called in for my interview right... I mean this is my shot at the big leagues so H-B-K Shawn MICHEALS is a little worried believe it or not. I get buzzed into Vince's office... and here's Vinnie Mac with Scary Sherri bent over his desk... and he pulls a baseball this goddamn big out of her ass. I shit you not.

Vinnie Mac: HAW HAW HAW... IT'S TRUE IT'S TRUE HAW HAW!!!

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Whooping like it's 1899

HBK: So Satan and his sweet, sweet intravenous drugs have my Sweet Chin Music scouted, right? Satan's all like, "Stop kicking me, Shawn! You know you want to turn away from the Lord and party with me and these intravenous drugs like the good old days!" And I'm like, "Oh yeah, Satan?" Then, in an ironic sequence of events, the Heart Break Kid ripped out Satan's heart like this, right! Satan's like, "curse you, Heart Break Kid!" Then I high-fived Jesus like three or four times.

Vince (crying): I wanna bone you so hard right now, Shawn.

- , as quoted by the Saturday Evening Post (1854)

Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]