[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The March Boredom Thread killed Caesar
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The March Boredom Thread killed Caesar 
IC Champ

I didn't submit this score yet. I don't know if the system was the same when you took it, now it's set that your best overall sections count as one test. So this time i got 580 math and 580 english, but if next time i get 200 math and 800 english, i'll show a 580 math and an 800 english.

Honestly, I'm heading to a state college, not aiming too high, I'm happy with my 1680.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Oddly enough, I watched Saved by the Bell a few days ago and it was the episode where they took the SAT's. Zack got like a 1550. I forget if he and Jessie's scores got switched, but it was funny. Oh Jessie, all that hard work down the drain.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm
Linda McMahon

If I remember correctly, he just did better than her. I think it was supposed to make a point about Zack being pretty smart after all - you don't have to be dumb to be cool, kids.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 pm
Profile E-mail

So Jessie's 1050 or whatever was legit? I mean, really, all her grades and activities would get her in wherever, but this was in the day of "SAT RULES ALL!!".

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Linda McMahon

Didn't she stay up all night studying or something? She screwed it up by doing something really obsessive I'm sure.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh that Jessie. Remember when she had the drug problem?

"I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...so...so scared!!!"

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm
Linda McMahon

Haha, I was actually halfway through writing "Hey, remember when she got addicted to caffeine pills?" in my last post before I deleted it.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Profile E-mail

It was her defining moment. You know, besides the pool sex in Showgirls.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 pm
Linda McMahon

How come she never made it as an actress? I felt that the pool sex was very believable. I was certainly emotionally invested in the scene anyway.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Profile E-mail

I think she's hosting some kind of dance competition now.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 pm

How about the drunk driving episode? Remember that one? They all get tanked (except Screech) at a Toga party and Zack crashes Lisa's car.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Misses Sangre!

Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:57 pm
IC Champ

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next