[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The December bordom thread thinks it's Christmas
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The December bordom thread thinks it's Christmas 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: The December bordom thread thinks it's Christmas
No. There cannot be more snow.

...Because if there is, I have to shovel the damn driveway again. I would rather kill myself.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

I wish someone would just grit the roads, our little village isn't on the gritter route and I can't be snowed in tomorrow. Plus I didn't exactly park my car tonight, just let it slide into place.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail

You're the one that wanted snow, little Miss Snow. Now you've doomed us all.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Ring Crew

We have, NO SNOW yet...last year at this time, we had 1 foot, in one day!

I love cold dry weather! :afroking:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

I'm back to loving the snow, but it looks like it might rain and wash it away before Christmas :(

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Yesterday, we passed a strip club advertising their Ho Ho Hos.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

That's the worst thing I've ever heard for several reasons.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile E-mail

I thought the exact opposite.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Merry Christmas to my Christian and Consumerist friends.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Yeah, Merry Christmas, you fuckers. Go gorge yourselves on food and alcohol. Also, Emma and I are spending Christmas on our own this year which means one or both of us might actually be online tomorrow. Do not judge us too harshly, noble companions, if you read a post from us made on Christmas Day for we have cunningly relieved ourselves of responsibility and can freely fuck around on the internet, play Wii and have sex in unusual places.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail

So can I.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:58 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

Are you planning to have sex in unusual places?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:29 am

Walmart was closed today. I didn't know they did that!

So to answer your question, wait until they're open and busy, and then go masturbate.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:25 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

No. There has been no playing around on the internet.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

Somebody tells me that you British types always bitch and moan about snow because you have never had snow, yet it's snowed every year she's been there. Should I assume she's crazy like I usually do, or just assume that Brits complain way too much?

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 am

The latter.

Definitely.

I should know from experience...

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 am
Profile YIM
World Champ

It's because we're obsessed about the weather. And it's so changeable we always forget what it's like when it anything but whatever happens to be happening. We complain that we never see snow, then when it snows it causes massive problems. Couple of months later we want snow again.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Also, reliability is a factor. You can never count on any particular weather over here like you can in somewhere like America or Eastern Europe (where the presence of huge land masses means it tends to stay the same for long periods of time) so it can be frustrating. You can't depend on snow at Christmas, or sunshine in the summer holidays. You always get it eventually, but you never know when.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next