[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Time for YOU to play-=ULTIMATE MOOSEYAK TRIVIA CHALLENGE!=-
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Time for YOU to play-=ULTIMATE MOOSEYAK TRIVIA CHALLENGE!=- 
Putting the Moose in Music

Post Time for YOU to play-=ULTIMATE MOOSEYAK TRIVIA CHALLENGE!=-

Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:13 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:24 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I will be doing this as soon as I have a few to sit and ponder.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:30 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Nick? Bruce? Coren? Lance?

Yeah, I am looking at all of you..

Who will reign supreme?!

Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:35 am

Bah. Hell no. Too much uninteresting crap on it. As is, I know #1, and that's about it.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:24 am
Profile WWW

I am Yak.

I give the challenge. I do not take challenges I give, unless everyone sucks. Then I mock them. Or something.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:13 am

Shit, you guys will fail the Eat My Justice Music Test, I know that much.

Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:14 am
Profile WWW

If you could only get one of those 10 questions then nick... poor nick... You have no CLUE what the MooseYak can do.

We're smart ya know.

Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:35 am
Angry Young Man

Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:28 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Bah. I'll do the quiz after I fued tonight. And I'll get at least 8.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:56 am

Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:15 am

Ya know Yakster, I oughtta disqualify you for your first answer, but here are the "correct answers" as submitted by your friendly yak!

ANSWERS BELOW

1) Greenwood Memorial Cemetery in Renton, WA
2) Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix (Washington ownz u)
3) Prince, Darling Nikki
4) The Edge (David Evans), Bono (Paul Hewson), Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr (Dick Evans too, but that was before they were under the U2 monicker)
5) Australia
6) Black Sabbath (I think it was Iron Man anyway)
7) Pharell Williams and Chad Hugo
Luther Vandross, Aretha Franklin, Willie Nelson, Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder
9) Talk Talk
10) Chuck Berry! (actually there were a bunch inducted that same year but he's first alphabetically..I think)

Halsy...... So close... Yet not even... ;) No, Bon jovi was NOT the first to do "its my life" which was recently covered by no doubt.

Also, as a side- The Fighters of Foo have done a remake of darling nikki, and it roxxors...

Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:19 am
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:29 am

Hallsy is thinking of perhaps a DIFFERENT "it's my life".

and YES, the coverage does rock!

BTW, thanks to Mathan, or else I would not know the Darling Nikki answer.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:33 am
IC Champ

Hey, I got the INXS question!! I demand a recount!!!! :x

And if you counted all my half answers then I kicked everyone's ass!!!

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:43 am
IC Champ

Oh, and you asked for a Prince album....."Darling Nikki" was a single....

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:44 am

I win. IW WINSOEJFKLSDJkfsldjafsk I wn.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:47 am
IC Champ

You can't win the trivia contest in your own fucking column. :x

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:53 am

Moose posted those, not me.

Mine would be all ..not those.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next