[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - How many musicians do we have here anyway?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 How many musicians do we have here anyway? 
Fallen Angel

Post How many musicians do we have here anyway?
I can name a few... I know Ash, Nick D, SnuffalupKKAKE!!!, and myself all play guitar.

I also play some drums.

What instruments do y'all play (aside from skin flute. Everyone here is an expert at that. 'Specially Clobbs.)?

I can also play some drums.

For that matter, what kind of shit do you who can actually play tend towards in your playing?

I listen to mostly heavy heavy HEAVY shit, but my playing tends more towards an Old School Metal/Punk kinda thing. I call it Thrash Punk, and if I were more talented I would write some lyrics to scream along.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW
stars and stripes forever

guitar, bass, keyboard, trombone, trumpet, tuba, euphonium

was in my school's concert band for 7 years, but play in rock bands now. i write and play some slower acoustic stuff by myself, but like to play bass in rock groups. i don't know how to describe it, but as just being regular rock stuff.

3x Submission Champ

Singles- 3-2
Tag- 3-6

I've never gotten any respect..so now I'm taking it...

Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:15 am
IC Champ

Perc is my strong point. I rock out on the kit and do a little playing around on hand drums.

Bass, think Alan Woody from Gov't Mule. Fills in the gaps when needed, but mostly keeps time.

Acoustic, a lot of slower stuff like Bob. I'm a straight-up rhythm player. I haven't been playing long enough to learn how to pick.

I also like to think I'm a decent singer.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:29 am
Profile E-mail
Jesus Freak

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:24 am
Profile E-mail YIM
Paranoid Limey Stud

I've dabbled with my mates electric... aced the intro for 'Between Angels And Insects' by Papa Roach... but anything else is nothing to write home about.

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:11 am
Mid Carder

Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:47 am
Misses Sangre!

I play the acoustic mostly, dabble with some electric and no some bass lines...

I also play the drums here and there, with the bongos being my favorite but the sticks are pretty easy to keep time with for me...dunno I naturally have a beat in my head at pretty much all time of the day...

Learned some piano and like to try and figure out certain poppy songs on their as well...

"Right here waiting for you", that song by vanessa carlton and "I believe" by blessid union of souls are 3 I can dabble with and play almost without error.

Cant really sing, but hey who needs to sing when you can play a couple of intstruments...chix DIG the fuckin long ball...

And clobbs can play the "trumpet"....chew on THAT one fellaz the next time I'm getting head. :ass:

Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:19 pm
Under Carder

Got a bunch of certificates and stuff that mean sweet F.A., theory of music up to Grade 4, Music Technology As level.

owned guitars for a good few years now but it's only recently, apon discovering Dick Dale, that I've found a style I really want to work with and learn.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:24 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Paranoid Limey Stud

SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:12 pm
follows you home

Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:49 am
stars and stripes forever

3x Submission Champ

Singles- 3-2
Tag- 3-6

I've never gotten any respect..so now I'm taking it...

Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:45 pm
God to Millions of Morgies

Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:07 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
God to Millions of Morgies

I've actually heard alot of good things about them, when i get broadband (one MB connection BABY!) in the next couple of weeks, I'lll be checking ALOT of new music out that I just didn't have the time to check out via dial up.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:46 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

I also attended the University of Minnesota on a vocal scholarship.

Yes, I sing.

Very well by the way.

Screw off mathis.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Misses Sangre!

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:02 pm
follows you home

Can't we all just practice our Nick Carter and beat the crap out of debutantes?

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]