[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Hostile Takeovah! Comedy Title Gauntlet!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hostile Takeovah! Comedy Title Gauntlet! 
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Post Hostile Takeovah! Comedy Title Gauntlet!
Our 24/7 title kicks off with a MASSIVE gauntlet match that will test the strength of all participants

As an added price the title will be named after the WINNER of the match

The title can be challenged for 24/7 once it's determined, but only if you present the challenge in a comedic way - and ALWAYS include our sponsor product ;)

You do NOT want to miss this, it's the event of the year OWWW YEAH! :rockout:

"GIGANTIC SUPERSTAR TBA*" Vs Julio Sanchez Vs Red Judas Vs Mr. Roboto Vs Krusher Karelin Vs Randy Salvage Vs El Gato Del Oro Vs Mathematico Vs Monsieur La France

(*) Owner Josh Mitchell & Commissioner Bruce is working hard to sign a truely AWESOME superstar for this match

(Card subject to change)

Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:55 pm
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Grand Poobah Josh Mitchell dug deep in his wallet and managed to sign international superstar and all round awesome wrestler

GHETTO FIRE!!

and he is now entered in the gauntlet - Julio, L.E.G... I feel sorry for you all

good luck everyone

Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:50 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Aco:hey Ghetto How can u and Blood be in 2 places @ the same time?

GF:phixxx my friend,phixxx

AXD:so we're all official memberz of the YWO

YA:yeah i guess?

Sto:kool

YA:yeah that Josh Mitchell be da bomb!

Aco:so, ghetto yur going 2 be in that gaunlet belt match?

His:idiots

Sto:what?

His:its,just that know way in hell u'll be able to beat julio sanchez...

AXD:his last name turns me on

GF:eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aco:dont worry Alex will do that later

GF: :barf:

LF:oh man my new shoes.....Lord hunny clean-up my shoes

LB:do i have to?

LF:yes!

LB:come'on, not in front of the guys.....:mumble:

LF:what was that?

LB:nothing my sweetie

Sto:so ghetto-man why did u want 2 be in this gauntlet match thing?

GF:one u can use weapons,2 u its defened 24/7,3 the title gets named after whoever wins the thing

Kub: :afroking:

YA:lets get high,drink blood,and play truth or dare...

Sto:sweet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~highly drunk fade~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:54 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:31 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Sto:no kidding dude....

LB:Eh glad I don't have to fight him.

AXD:but his name...............

Aco:THATS IT!!...dO U even know what a dirty sanchez is

AXD:oh course i do.... :-?

Aco:then what does it mean smart gurl :lol:

AXD:it means a long makeout session in a back of a pinto owned by a guy named Sanchez,rite :)

YA: :o [cue spittake laughter]

Sto: :lol2:

GF: :rotfl:

Aco: :P

AXD:Does anybody mind telling me what the fuck is so funny..

MrSub: [on a sticky note] LOL

Roxorz: :Clobbukkake: :D

Aco:hunny do u want me 2 tell u what it really means

AXD:sure

Aco:"whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper"

AXD: :barf: .....ugh i need 2 sit-down..

FART!!!

GHETTOGRASS except 4 Alexxx: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AXD:i swear it wasnt me!!!

YA: yeah right!!

Actually it was really

Julio comes into the lockerroom...

JS:APRIL FOOL'S DAY BEEEACH

GF:man i don't feel like fighting him now :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~prank fade~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]