[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Hostile Takeovah! Miniature Brawl!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hostile Takeovah! Miniature Brawl! 
European Champ

Post Hostile Takeovah! Miniature Brawl!

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:07 pm
Official Taco Eater of ECF

Ken: ...

*Spazz walks away.*

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:22 pm
Ring Crew

Ken walks away and gets into his fancy corvette and drives back to the beachhouse

Ken:honey i'm home......

Babie:[doesnt answer]

Ken:babe

Ken then walks up stairs, opens his bedroom door where he sees Barbie with.....

Ken:Genie...how,how could you.....i trusted you

Genie:sorry, i just started workin my magic with Barbie and then things got out of control

Barbie:Ken I hope you understand babe.

Ken:yeah i kinda do but why do you have to have those guys watching....

Barbie:oh,uh.....i can explain

Ken:don't even bother......BITCH!

Barbie:wait come back

Ken then gets in the car drives off to a lounge/bar type of place..

Ken: :cry: :cry: :cry:

TuffGuy:oh shut the hell up,i'm trying to listen to the music!

There is a pretty-talented country singer on stage.....

GG:I left my exes in texas

Ken:huh[thinks to himself]..i guess i left mine in Malibu

Oh yeah the singer is none other than

Geoff Garret

After the show....

Ken: I really enjoyed your singing

GG:uh thanks

Ken:here take this drink....

GG:thanks man up on stage i was more thirsty than an Ethiopian Dog

Geof Drinks the drink and 5 minutes later

GG:[drunkly] You wanna come to my hotel tonight?

Ken:sure,I'd thought you'd never ask

---------------------------oh forgot about "feuding"-----------------------------------------------

Naked James is playing with Spazz in the bath

Spaz:SQUAK!!!!

NJ:here Spazz meet rubber-ducky

Spaz:AAAHHHHHHH

Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]