[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - X3 Teaser trailer
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
 X3 Teaser trailer 
Too much time on my hands

Post X3 Teaser trailer
Anyone else seen it yet?

Looks pretty good.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Dammit, quick time won't work so I can't see it.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail

weird, taking your link doesn't work for me, but leaving off the medium.html gets me to the main selection page.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:19 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:18 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

NIGHTCRAWLER!!!

OMGZ!, Coren is totally gonna flip when he sees that!

Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:22 pm

He's not in it. Which is lame. Apparently America can't understand the concept of two good blue mutants.

The cinemetography looks utterly brilliant. The script looks like shit. But I hold out some hope given the large amount of time ****** got in the trailer.

(btw, update (and then remove the itunes shit) quicktime if the trailer aint workin)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:05 pm

Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:14 pm

You probably won't..they're dealing with the majority of one of the biggest space plotlines in this movie..

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:46 pm
European Champ

But I want it to be crazy, and have people with multicoloured hair, and spaceships.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:36 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I still can't get this bitch to load and my QT is up to date. :x

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:09 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I was happy enough that my favorite mutant is in this movie, that being Angel. But my second favorite mutant, Psylocke is in it too!?!?!?!

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

(sadly considering the timing of filming, I think she's gonna go out like a sucka) :(

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:24 pm
Profile E-mail

Psylocke is in it? Hey, let's add in Havoc, Polaris, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch too, so long as we're cramming too much shit into one movie. It's like they realize this is the end of the franchise, for now, so they're just shoving anything possible in.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:41 pm

I once heard Stan Lee say that basically everything in the Marvel world is up for movie scripts/consideration...so...don't be surprised if you ever see X-Force or X-Factor down the line.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Psylocke.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:22 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/meiling.jpg link 'cause the picture won't show.

She's not as hot as I'd like. Because I don't care about this movie beyond seeing hot people in thight clothes, obviously.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:06 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:45 pm
Mid Carder

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:19 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]