View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Crisis And 1 Year Later Predictions! 
Too much time on my hands

Post Crisis And 1 Year Later Predictions!
So, now that the Crisis is nearly upon us and the skip of one year is also almost here, what are some thoughts or possibilities that your beady minds have come up with? What would you like to see? What do you think you'll see? What do you absolutely not want to see, but think you might anyway? New teams? Rosters? Cancelled titles? Go crazy! :banana:

-Matt

Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

I'd have a hard time believing the current JLA sticking together. No way guys like Batman and Superman could still be involved IMO.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:35 pm
Too much time on my hands

I don't know. I don't think all of them will be there. Most likely Batman won't be as he seems to have the biggest issue with the League itself (not to mention the supposed rumors of what happens to him anyway), but I can see Superman and/or Wonder Woman still in it. I think there'll be a new Justice League book though with the "B" team in it. Booster Gold, the New Blue Beetle (I'm calling this right the heck now!), Fire, etc. and the current book with more of the "big guys" in it.

-Matt

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

I think I'll have a better idea of what would and wouldn't be unrealistic -- as far as the JLA staying together -- after the next issue of JLA. I'm really enjoying the current arc.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]