[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Jason Dante
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Jason Dante 
in a cardboard box

Post Jason Dante
Jason Dante

Height:6'2"

Weight:242 Lbs

Who Do You Look Like: Dante is albino which means that he has no real skin-, eye or hair colour. His complexion is a very slightly whitish grey and his hair has a platinum blonde look to it. He is well built and handsome in a classic way.

His hair is short but still a bit wild as he has difficulty making it lay down.

Across his right eye he has a scar that stems from a battle with Darkness when his former enemy now ally cut him and almost caused him to lose the sight on that eye.

Unlike normal albinos Dante has perfect eyesight but is still bothered by string lights and tend to wear shades whenever in the sun. As he is albino and therefore lack pigmentation in his skin he is unable to get a suntan, but his demonic heritage prevents him from burning or getting cancer due to exposure to the sun.

Dante has a strange set of scars across his back that he refuses to speak of to anyone not in the NHFC, the strange and interlocking lines have a direction that makes them look like flames leaping up his back.

Across his shoulderbaldes the phrase "Nemo me impune Lessecit" (No one attacks me with impunity)is tattooed and on the inside of his right lower arm the word "Veritas" (Truth) is tattooed and the word "Aequitas" (Justice) is tattooed on the lower left arm.

Hailing From: The City of Dis in the 6th Circle of Hell

Music: Carfax Abbey - "Spitshine"

Alignment: Face

Stable or Tag: Founder Member of the New Hellfire Club
(Former tag team partner of Drakus. Former member of the Hellfire Club, former member of Money Inc 2.0 (With Shadow) )

Titles Held:411fed Intercontinental Champion, 411fed Bleeder Champion, 411fed Tag Team champion(With Shadow), 411fed/ECF Unified World Champion, 411fed European champion.

Board Name:Magnus B

Side characters:

I have had a series of side characters during my time in the ECF and 411fed, this is a run down of the ones that are related to the character's current state and that may pop up where needed.

Selenia

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Place of birth: Tortona, Italy
Place of Death: Just outside Tortona, Italy
Other Aliases: Selene Alighieri (Persumed to be her real name), Selene Dante, Celina Mann, Donna Bellamy.
Allies: Jason Dante, Jay Ecks (James Xanders), Cordazer "Acolyte" Smith.
Occupation: Former Succubus of hell, current ally of Jason Dante.

Dante's closest confidant and as they have recently admitted to themselves, love. Selenia is a dark haired and pale woman who looks to be about 25. She is of Italian decent though her pale features hide her heritage quite well. After dying, Selenia was sentenced to hell for her crimes in life and became a succubus of hell. After a failed rebellion against Lucifer's rule, Selenia was punished for her treason by having her demonic essence torn from her form, she slowly drifted around the infernal realm slowly dissipating. She would have faced complete oblivion had it not been for the path she found back to the world. She found Bleeder's former associate Jason Dante and convinced him to bond with her.

Slowly she regained her strength to the point where Dante could transfer her to a new physical body, which once belonged to actress Natalie Portman. Since then, Portman's body has slowly changed to resemble Selenia's original appearance. After a run in with the mysterious Seth, Selenia was left comatose with her spirit thrown from her body. Lately she returned to her body thanks to Jay Ecks and have now been re-united with Dante.

She was taken from Dante's side once more as Lillith managed to trick her into leaving Natalie Portman's body and become her will-less slave in Dis, but after Dante and Mutaaz Tareef ended up in hell due to the actions of wannabe-islamic terrorists/fans of Tareef, Dante freed her and returned her to her own regenerated body.

(Selenia looks like Italian actress Asia Argento)

Wendy Masters: Former grey mouse, disgruntled secretary of Acid Jackrabbit, seduced and unwittingly set free from her shy personality by Dante, currently heads up a business project for Dante.

Jay Ecks: Collage buddy of Dante's. The only person in the world Dante sees as just a friend, nothing else. Far from stupid, Jay is of a simpler disposition then Dante, a working class guy built like a tank. Jay Ecks is currently chief of security and chief of operations at Dante MediTech.

Lou Cyphere: Dante's former trainer turned out to not only be the fallen angel Lucifer in disguise, but also Dante's real father. Lou Cyphere is deceased, while Lucifer continues to live.

E-Mail:magnus.raven@REMOVETHISFIRSTgmail.com

AIM: Not applicable

MSN: ahriman_the_keeper@hotmail.com

Yahoo: Not applicable

Wrestling Style: Technical wrestler with a splash of brawler.

Who Do You Wrestle Like: 50% Christopher Daniels, 50% CM Punk

Finishing Move(s):

Primary: Hellfire Driver. (Pump-handle into a sit out tombstone piledriver)

Submission finisher: The Black Vise(Anaconda vice)
http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Mo ... cePunk.wmv

Signature Moves (6-12):
DDT, Body slam, Dropkick, spinning leg lariat, Pile driver, Power bomb, Yakuza Kick, Chicken wing Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Missile Dropkick, DVD, Brain Buster, Swinging Neck breaker, Tornado DDT.

Gimmick: On the surface, Rich eccentric with occult interests. Below the surface: Half demonic renegade son of Lucifer.

Personality: Dante is still a strange bird and still quite self absorbed as any son of Lucifer would be, but he is now driven by both his love for Selenia and his newly found sense of responsibility for his role in the war in Hell. Through a series of upsetting events such as Selenia'sm disappearance and her re-emergance and his difficulties with Misfit as a NHFC member, Dante has learned to know himself to a much greater degree then before and unlike what he feared, the man in the mirror seems to be quite nice at times.

He retains his strange sense of humor but now it is complimented by a feeling that he tends to laugh with rather then at people these days. Ina way he grew more human the more the demon made itself known in him.

He is still however not someone you want to make upset or angry.

Allies/Friends:

Wendy Masters, Jay Ecks, Seraphim, Cherub, Callisto, Codazer "Acolyte" Smith and Selenia are the people who view Dante in a positive light.

Darkness: How can a man who is an Angel beneath it all and a Demon hunter too boot do anything but hate the infernal Dante? But for some strange and hard to explain reasons the two men now share a definite respect for each other. After the events at End Game, they seem to have "inherited" a piece of the other's personality. Dante became more human and less "evil and wicked" and Darknes gained a bit of an edge to his personality.

Acid Misfit/Gideon Flint: Misfit hated Dante for reason's Dante himself isn't 100% sure of. No matter what this mutual dislike was caused by (Attacks, Dante being a snarky asshole among other things in general and Dante's "fed with a silver spoon" childhood in particular), it has since Misfit joined the NHFC started to wane, and Dante at least has come to terms with Misfit and will treat him with respect and as an ally rather then an enemy.

Freya Green: Freya was one of the first people to encounter the new and changed Dante after his life changing experiences at End Game. She found someone she at least partially likes and Dante thinks of her as a bit of a younger sister.

Enemies:

Bleeder: While the demon has been gone for a long while, Dante's former mentor and co-member in the HFC is still a throne in Dante's side.

Bruce: A former friend and ally that Dante turned into an enemy. Bruce gave up on his dark side and Dante saw this as a betrayal.

Lance Canada: Lance hates Dante as well as Bruce for their involvement in the death of his beloved wife. There is something about this situation that disturbs Dante, he is determined to learn the truth of what happened in the government facility at the climax of the Future Wars.

Lance Canada's wife's ghost: The Spirit of Mrs.Canada lingers in this world seeking justice, she appears to Dante as she looked after the procedure that killed her, bloodied and eviscerated. Her purpose or goal is unknown.

The Titanium Insomniac: Jonathan Hoffman had one thing against hi self as far as Dante was concerned, he beat Dante back in TI's last tenure as World Champion. Dante now feels that the most significant reason why he dislikes the Insomniac is that he feels that TI(Whom he always calls by his real first name Jonathan) hides behind first his mask and now his face paint. Dante has faced his own beats a few times and feels that Ti is a coward who hides from a pain he should he confronted.

Highone: Not only is highone the leader of Infinity a group that wished to ad Dante to it's ranks, but there is a dislike based on the relationship Highone thinks Dante and Selenia has. Highone has experienced a series of failed relationships and short-termed "flings" that has left him without a real sense of fulfilment. In some ways he has transferred this onto Dante and in a way blames him for his own torment.

Entrance:

<b>"I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!"</b>

Flames leap up to form a burning pentagram that grow slonger and as they die down slightly, two figures emerge through the floor of the entrance ramp, As the two figures have risen from the floor. Dante can be seen standing on one knee before Selenia. All during the Into of Dante's familiar entrance theme "Spit shine" by Carfax Abbey, he remains on one knee before his beloved Selenia.

<i>I'm not too hell bent on your cradled views.
I'm not too hell bent on spit shined shoes.
I'm not too hell bent on your broken prayer.
I'm not too hell bent nor do I care.</i>

Selenia places her hand on Dante's cheek and slowly he gets to his feet. As He and Selenia are face to face, he kisses her and turns around throwing out one arm to each side and tilting his head back as the fans chant his name.

<i>I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward?</i>

Selenia and Acolyte take up position on each side of Dante. As the three begin to walk to the ring, the flames part as they leave the area marked by the pentagram. As they are about halfway down the aisle, Eubanks regains his composure and continues the introduction.

<i>Tell me what you want from me.
Tell me who you want me to be.
Self portrait of yourself you see in me.
Don't go trying to fix me.
Not a fucking thing wrong with me.
Not some sculpture you can mould out of clay.</i>

Sammy Eubanks: ...The 411fed and ECF unified World champion. He is a member of the New Hellfire Club and is accompanied to the ring by Selenia. Weighing in at 242 pounds, from the City of Dis in the 6th circle of hell...

<i>I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward?</i>

Sammy Eubanks: This...is...JASON DAAAAAAAAANTE!

I am cancer's Christ.
I'll make you little whore.
I hope you choke on my own cyanide.
Tastes like cancer on the inside.
Once I take you, then you'll be pure.</i>

The light come back on as Dante and Selenia all enter the ring. Dante stands in the middle of what will soon become a battlefield with his beloved Selenia by side.

I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your little whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the bitch to bind you not your masterpiece fuck your reward!</i>

As the song fades out and the lights come on Dante takes off his coat and hands it to the ring attendant and gives Selenia one last kiss before the match.

Dante summarized:

* Due to his ancestry, Dante is half demon and has an array of demonic abilities.

* Dante and Selenia share a strange bond that make them feel what the other is feeling or thinking, Dante can as an example just think about Selenia and he will know what her mood is and hear her voice if she speaks even if she is half a world away.

* Due to the difficulty to change back to his human form after his visit to Lucifer's realm, Dante is reluctant to let his demon side through, and he will never do it in public and defiantly not in the ring.

* Ever since the match at end game, Dante has refused to answer questions regarding his whereabouts before the show and if he had any contact with or knowledge of Darkness actions during that period.

*Dante's demonic side and his heritage is unknown to the general population of the world, a few know the truth (Darkness, Jay Ecks, Selenia) some know parts of it (Freya Green) but the rest only know what rumours tell them.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:07 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Post Backstory(as long as a rainstorm in November)
Back-story:

A shady background...

Jason Dante was the first child of Christina and George T. Mann. The couple belonged to the upper-class population of New York, but had been struggling with their relationship. The child they hoped would bring them together. This hope was dashed when Jason Christopher Mann was born, the child suffered from an affliction known as Albinism and had more or less no skin, hair or eye colour. The shocked Parents blamed each other for their son's state. While they never were directly hostile towards Jason, they treated him like a grim reminder of the hopes that had been dashed at his birth. The result was a childhood in a cold and loveless home, and a boy who never learned what belonging meant.

This lack of respect and love made Dante a cold-hearted, vindictive manipulative man. For years to come, he hid his scars behind a demeanour of sarcasm, viciousness and selfishness. Contacts made during the build up of his companies lead him to a doctor who could supply him with a serum that would repress his albinism, but at a price...the price was more or less constant nausea, migraine and pain.

Dante journey towards his current personality wasn't without bumps in the road. Events in his childhood and teens lead to the development of a second personality, Ahriman. It was under this guise Dante first appeared on the wrestling radar in ECF. Slowly, the need for the second personality faded and in an initial attempt to rid himself of it, he enlisted another man to appear as Ahriman while he took out "himself" as Jason Dante. This was only partially successful and Ahriman resurfaced once more.

In an attempt to start over, Dante signed on to the 411fed to leave the past behind. But his past and his past transgressions didn't leave him alone. After some minor initial success, Dante was contacted by 411fed superstars Bruce-666 and Bleeder, the gruesome twosome offered Dante a spot on their team the Hellfire Club, and a chance to take parting their evil master plan of world domination. After journeys to 1993 and an alternate 2003, Dante's fragile psyche rebelled against the events and as he returned to the normal 2003, his persona had become a strange hybrid of his dominant Jason Dante persona and the Ahriman side. This hybrid referred to himself as Ahrimante, after therapy Dante managed to repress Ahriman and since the strange morbid version of Jason Dante haven't resurfaced again, it's safe to assume, Dante is at peace with his past...for now.

After floundering in the mid-card limbo, Dante found a new direction...

Events lead Dante and a man much like himself (Shadow) to form a team called Money Incorporated V2.0, MIv2.0 was successful in winning the Tag Team titles from the RoXorZ (David Hardy and Highone). Shadow disappeared while still technically holding the tag team titles, forced to defend the belts on his own against the Darkside Express (Bruce-666 and Lance Canada) Dante found himself an ex-champion and heading towards the single ranks again.

A declaration of war...

Dante has recently decided to stop hiding his Albinism and had found great pleasure in making others uncomfortable with it. He has also proclaimed himself as Lucifer's champion; he doesn't yet know how serious this title may become.

At one point in the past, Dante was injected with the essence of a Succubus by the name of Selenia, and with her power in his veins, Dante became a half-demon. A confrontation with his former ally Bleeder lead to the loss of Dante's demonic half. As the result of some shrewd tricks, Dante managed to distil Selenia's essence from the remaining sample and injected himself with it again. The result of this is that Dante has regained the power and the demonic half of his personality. Events are currently working towards an act that will be the final damnation of Dante and the first step on the path he and Selenia is plotting. His old ally/enemy Bruce and a more recent enemy in Darkness will likely prove to be obstacles in the way for Selenia and Dante. More recently, Dante tried to eliminate the threat posed by Darkness by injecting the demon hunter with the essence of a yet unknown infernal entity.

Another threat to the plans of Dante and Selenia has surfaced, and may prove to be the most dangerous of their adversaries.

In order to tackle this adversary, Selenia and Dante decided to perform the ritual that put Selenia's spirit in Natalie Portman's body, thus making her one of the few demonic spirits to gain true physical form. Selenia find her self still bound to Dante not only because of the drugs Dante used to suppress Natalie's will, but the commingling of their souls has formed a bond too strong to break.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

The appearance of Stan Deville and his status as one of hell's heavy hitters have put obstacles in the path of Dante and Selenia. Dante assumed that after Selenia left his body, he would revert back to human form completely; instead he has found that his demonic half has become stronger and more dominant. This was Selenia's intention to strengthen her "champion" to make him strong enough to face DeVille. Selenia is off limits to even touch for Deville, her body belongs to an innocent human and thus Deville can't physically touch her.

All signs point to a showdown between Dante and Deville once Dante's demonic essence is strong enough to oppose the influence by Deville and Deville's attempts to regain the soul that was once in his grasp because of Dante's sins and association with Bleeder, Bruce-666 and Ta-Té.

The war escalates...

After a failed attempt at persuading Stown to join Dante in demon hood, Dante is now wary of Stown and reluctant to trust the man. For Dante's part, the war has escalated due to his win at Road to Glory securing him a title match against Darkness at End Game. But even as the war escalates and enters a new phase, the battle lines become blurred, Seth's influence over Dante has been getting weaker, but with Seth's Tool getting his sights on Darkness, Seth's efforts to persuade Dante to side with him and his shadowy masters intensify. At the same time, a former friend of Dante's, his presumed to be dead Trainer and Mentor Louis E Cyphere makes a return to Dante's side apparently with some important things to tell Dante regarding his immediate future.

Dante has been left physically beaten by a confrontation with Darkness during which the future End game main-eventers literally tore the building around them down. Despite Dante's best efforts, the infinitely more experienced Darkness drew both first and last blood as he cut Dante across his right eye injuring his eye and leaving Dante with a large scar across the right half of his face.

Dante's team mates, Stown, Badboy and Acolyte having been on the receiving end of a passionate speech from Dante where he tried to give them a moral carte-blanch to wreak havoc on their enemies find Dante worse for wear and Selenia guarding over him, in the situation that arose, Stown feeling sucked into Dante's was with Darkness against his will explodes and takes advantage of Dante's weekend state to hurl his team captain across a hotel suite and leaving to wreak havoc on the members of the opposing team. Shortly after, Badboy leaves to once again attempt to assault Mutaz "The Hammer "Tareef because of an overwhelming feeling of "bloodlust", Acolyte remains behind at Dante's request as the Semi-Demon tries to salvage his team and nurse himself back to health.

A blossom in the shadow of war...

What began as a gambit to stay "alive" for Selenia, but she has found that she and Dante share a bond stronger then mere allies. Dante also feels that Selenia is more then an ally . In a twist of events worthy of Hitchcock, Dante and Selenia have found that their regard for each other DOES go beyond common interests, and as the infernal couple are starting to accept their feelings, forming a demonic version of Bonnie and Clyde.

Story Arc I: Paradise lost?

After Selenia's return to the physical world, all seemed to go well for her and Dante. But on one fatal day in Atlanta the peace was shattered. After having detected Seth's presence as Dante set out to find his opponent for the upcoming show, Gideon "Acid Misfit" Flint, Selenia tried to find out more about Seth by scanning his mind. What she found lurking in the back pf the mind of the Herald of apophis sent her into a coma. Grief stricken by his one true love's situation, Dante took her to his medical facilities at Dante Meditech and left her under the care of the doctors there and under the watchful eye of his old friend Jay Ecks.

Lies whispered in the ear of Dante by Seth tricked him to think that it was a conspiracy between Gideon Flint and Dante's former trainer Lou Cyphere that was the real cause for Selenia's comatose state. In a fit of rage, Dante attacked Gideon Flint in broad day light in downtown Atlanta. The attack was halted by Lou Cyphere stepping in between Dante and Misfit and took the stab from Dante's blade himself.

After having gone to the hospital to visit Cyphere who now was in a coma too, and a confrontation with Misfit, Dante ran into the mysterious Vampire known to a few as Dragon. This former slayer attacked Dante in a dirty ally in Atlanta. The Vampire dominated the early part of the fight until h could not resist the urge to drink Dante's blood. The demonic taint in Dante's vitae caused a violent reaction in Dragon that enabled Dante to force the fallen slayer to flee. But not before Dragon revealed that he and who ever it was he worked for was the cause behind Selenia's coma. Dante forced Dragon to flee after the vampiric former slayer drank of Dante's demonic blood and was almost killed by the tainted vitae. The Vampire escapes as Dante is about to finally deal with him. After the encounter with Dragon, Acolyte who has seen the confrontation is dragged along to the hospital where Lou Cyphere is kept and where Misfit keeps vigil over him.

Dante defeats Misfit at Extreme measures in a Double Jeopardy match and finds out that Darkness gets to pick his next match for him. The choice surprises Dante as Darkness requests a tag match where he himself teams up with Dante to take on Jack Frost and Kojack of Blitzkrieg. As the event took place in Louisiana close to where Darkness had fought the Shadowman for supremacy of his body, the former slayer began to feel the Shadowman's influence grow. Dante and Darkness had a confrontation in Dante's Inferno club after Dante sent Cherub and Seraphim to break their opponents apart. Cherub and Seraphim managed to drive a wedge between the junior members of Blitzkrieg and despite Darkness' efforts to stop the rift; they were both hell-bent on wrecking each other. The pre-match hi-jinx ended with a confrontation at the Inferno Club in New Orleans Darkness was hindered to act due to the risk of letting the Shadowman loose. Dante tried to trick Kojack into believing that there was a real alliance between Dante and Darkness and that part of its purpose was to wreak havoc on Blitzkrieg as a pay back for Bruce's actions against Dante. The confrontation ended with Dante calmly telling Kojack to leave.

The End Game
OOC note: There is no way a summary can do this feud justice, the planning that went into this feud was both extensive detailed, because of that I link to the feud directly.

The Epic battle between Dante and Darkness final came to pass; Dante's victory at Road to Glory meant that the title match was set up for End Game. Two rivals with a mutual hatred for each other were set to face off in an epic match that will be remembered for years.

Two attempted murders and a resurrection.

Seth had fooled Dante into thinking Selenia was lost forever and that her spirit would be trapped in her dormant body unless the death of the body set her free. Seth sent the beings known as Malthus and Murmur to accompany Dante to MediTech where Selenia lay comatose. Dante was about to end his beloved's life when Jay Ecks who Dante had asked to guard over Selenia tackled Dante to the ground before he could kill her.

During the time Dante was unconscious after hitting his head on the bed as Ecks tackled him, he was visited by Bleeder who told him that Lou Cyphere was in fact Lucifer in one of his human guises, and that the Morningstar was trapped on earth in the comatose body of Cyphere. This time Dante had to kill Cyphere to set Lucifer free so that the armies of Hell could be mustered to face the horde Seth had assembled.

Despite Seth's efforts, Dante succeeded in setting Lucifer free and return him to his place as the lord of hell. Dante is then transported to a desert in Nevada where he seems to be meeting his death from the merciless Desert sun. When Dante collapses and has come to terms with the idea that he is going to expire, he is taken to the marble chambers of Lucifer where another shocking truth is revealed, Dante's father isn't George Mann since Mann didn't carry the gene that causes Albinism, Dante's father is someone else...in fact Dante's real father is Lucifer.
This is the reason why Dante's Demonic powers didn't leave when he transferred Selenia's essence into Natalie Portman's body. It's also the reason that Selenia found Dante in the first place.

Regenerated and healed, Dante is returned to the desert at night and finds himself looking at a battle between Warrior demons (Incubi) and a group of Slayers. He also spots Seth's army of Wargs approaching the mesa where Incubi and Slayer now stand ready to take the charge of the Wargs.

Dante joins the battle and while Darkness finds himself face to face with Goth the Warglord Dante faces Dragon again, this time however Dante leaves a more permanent impression on the Vampire by using his demonic powers to burn the outline of his hand into the vampire's face. In extreme pain, the Vampire flees.

The Wargs are defeated and at the end of the battle, Dante finds himself in Lucifer's chambers once more, this time however, Darkness is also there. Lucifer reveals that he is Date's father to the enraged Slayer who tries to strike down he lord of hell. Darkness is stopped by Dante who knows that Darkness fall from grace would cause a huge shift in power balance between heaven and hell. Dante is thrown out of hell and Darkness is left alone with the being that killed his wife.

Back on earth, Dante is confronted by Jack Dane, the brother of John Dane, the head of which Dante has in his possession at MediTech. Darkness returns and reveals Dante's identity to Dane and the other slayers. After telling Jack Dane he can retrieve his brother's head from Meditech, Dante leaves. After a bus ride back to Atlanta, Dante finds himself in the same hotel he was in when Selenia was put into her coma, after a horrid night, Dante decides to go to MediTech to at least see Selenia again, once there he finds her room empty and fearing the worst he breaks down, at this point Selenia enters and Dante and the love of his life are reunited.

After the events before End Game, Dante hired Cordazer "Acolyte" Smith to be his bodyguard against as he put it "all things steel" meaning that while Dante could fend of the attacks for the likes of Dragon, Seth and comparable forces, he needed Acolyte to have his back against more mundane threats. Thus far Acolyte's career as Dante's bodyguard has been uneventful and quiet, in fact Acolyte has thus far more enjoyed the benefits of his employer's hospitality then having to get in the line of fire.

Events seem to conspire to change this though.

As an epilogue, Dante smashes the Lucifer's champion belt and sends it to Darkness.

Angel vs. Demon...in the ring
At End Game, Dante and Darkness clash in the ring. The match ends when Dante manages to cover Darkness and succeeds in pinning the world champion. Dante is crowned the new 411fed/ECF Unified World Champion and is congratulated by Selenia and Acolyte, as the show draws to a close, darkness is back on his feet and confronts Dante, with everyone in the arena holding their breath it looks like the respectful nature in which the match ended will be shattered, instead Darkness extends his hand to congratulate Dante, the albino accepts the handshake and End Game ends with the newly crowned champion and his rival shaking hands.

This concludes the "Paradise lost" arc that begun when Selenia fell into her coma.

Hidden beneath human skin

In the post End Game federation, Dante was booked to team up with current Bleeder champion Freya Green to take on the team of Anthony Lupelli and the strange Naberus. Dante, in an effort to gain Freya's trust revealed his true nature to her, while Dante doesn't know what her history is, it lead her to be a lot less surprised and shocked then Dante thought she would be.

Lupelli kidnapped Selenia in an effort to please a strange unknown blackmailer, Dante using Selenia as his loudspeaker informed Lupelli of his mistake and told him that he by maiming this personal had ruined any chance of Dante helping him to deal with the shadowy figure.

Hellfire: Reborn!

It's hard to keep a good stable down as Infinity found out after Dante has assigned a handicap or "get your own partner match against" Highone and Desean Blackwell. After a bit of bait and switch Dante pulled the biggest shocker of the decade and introduced them to his partner, the recently freed Darkness. Dante(White King) and Darkness(Black King) defeated Highone and Desean after having unveiled the rebirth of the Hellfireclub as the New Hellfire Club together with Acolyte (White Bishop) and Selenia(White Queen).

Defence against Infinity.

Dante faced Highone and found that Selenia and indeed himself as well as Highone was under attack by the mistress of the Succubi, Lillith. Highone rejected her offer of companionship (no mean feat at all) as did Dante, Selenia seemed a bit strange after the interlude with Lillith and seemed disturbed by her former Mistress' appearance. Dante and Highone fought to a draw and were beaten down by Infinity.

Sleepless in Europe.
Dante faced his toughest challenge in a man who had been unbeatable back when Dante had been with the old HFC group, the champion found himself at odds with the Titanium Insomniac and was at the same time faced with Selenia going missing and Natalie Portman returning to the body Selenia had been occupying.

Distraught Dante let his dark-side loose and found that he could tap into people's surface thoughts if he was close enough. Disgusted with his dark-side faced the Insomniac at a restaurant and told the sleepless one what was on his mind and what he saw as the Insomniac's problem.

Dante defeated the Insomniac in a very close match found himself facing the toughest challenge yet in the form of Mutaaz Tareef.

Hammerfall
Before Dante and the Infinity aligned challenger could get their rivalry re-acquainted (Hammer had defeated Dante a few weeks before) a group of Wrestling fan terrorist wannabes struck by kidnapping Dante and offering Tareef to kill him to give him the title by default, when Hammer declined they killed both Dante and Hammer and sent them both to Hell.

In Hell the two men found the City of dis and entered to find they had been expected by the City's default ruler; Lillith who had a once more enslaved Selenia by her side.

An interference by Bleeder led to both their bodies being found by Bleeder and Alexx and Hammer breaking free from Lillith's hex. As the trouble neared it's end, Dante finally summoned the sword he was born to wield; Storm-caller and extracted revenge on Lillith by stripping her of the disguise she wore and forced the master-seductress to face her demonic appearance. Dante had been forced to cut down Selenia to defend himself from her attacks and it was a man with no hope who together with Hammer left the arena in Dis only to be stopped by Asmodeus. After a short show off by the ruler of Dis, Dante simply beheaded him and left together with Darkness who had arrived at the head of an army of Incubi to free Dante and Hammer.

The three left Hell and took care of the Terrorists that had sent them down to hell.

Before going to the arena, Dante used Storm Caller to revive Selenia and place her in her own regenerated body making her just like him, Half human, half demonic.

Dante defeated Hammer in a bloody and brutal hell in a cell match and for the first time defended a title he had won.

Sins of the past

COMING SOON

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:59 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]