View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Feuding rules 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Feuding rules
1. You're welcome to leave short messages, eg: '(OOC) Great work Dan! (OOC)' but please don't turn a feud thread into a chatroom.

2. Don't kill, seriously injure, make a life changing occurance to a fellow 411fed feuder in your feuding without consent of the person in question. If extreme also notify a member of the creative team before posting the roleplay.

3. Don't get personal or nasty towards a fellow feuder. This is a game folks, let's be friendly.

4. Wait for an oponent to reply before posting again. i.e, please don't double post....Unless 24 hours has passed without reply. And if possible, attempt to communicate with your opponent before doing so.

5. If you're turning heel or turning face, or any other major character change please inform the creative team before doing so, and if conflict of opinion occurs the issue could be discussed on IM or via PM.

6. Any request for Feuder A not to be used by Feuder B in a thread (because they have a specific post which needs to be set up properly) will last only 24 hours from the post unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties, as the hold should only be relevant for the next post & as it adversly affects the feud as a whole it it goes on longer.

7. Do not treat any members posts as a dream, hallucination or otherwise pretend it didn't happen, unless agreed with by your opponent.

8. No rape, racism, etc. under any circumstances.

9. You cannot book yourself into specific matches, title shots, etc. These need to be cleared with creative first.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

What happens if I no show? : You're in deep shit.

Not actually, but no showing doesn't come without consequences. If you don't post, and if you don't let your opponent and creative know, you're really screwing things up, and it makes it hard on both us as well as other feuders (anyone who's had to change opponents midfeud can attest to this).

If you no show, you need to get in touch with creative. For 3 shows from that time, you won't get booked. If you have a title, you lose it.

Ok, so what if I just post one time? : Honestly, about the same thing's gonna happen. At the very best, you've interacted with your opponent one time, still leaving them with next to nothing to work with. The punishment will be the same as if you no showed (unless of course you managed to contact creative and your opponent).

So how many posts do I need? : We're not going to play a numbers game here. Sometimes (rarely, admittedly), there's a massive effort put into those two posts, and you've told the entire story. Sometimes you can post 10 times and not have interacted or done anything. The rule of thumb is to put in a lot of effort, not a lot of posts. If the two coincide, all the better. If not, effort is the important one.

Why are you guys such assholes? : Because it's more fun than being nice.

Seriously though, that isn't our intent here. We don't want to stick it to you guys. We just want to ensure that everyone gets the chance they deserve to feud. Right now, this is how we're going to do it.

Plus, if you think about it, it's going to be the people who work hardest and put in the most effort who are going to go places.

We're not uncaring bastards. We realize shit comes up. If it does, just drop us a brief note. A couple sentences to one of us and your opponent is all it takes.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]