[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Retribution 2006 PPV (Sept. 25 2006)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 TCW Retribution 2006 PPV (Sept. 25 2006) 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post TCW Retribution 2006 PPV (Sept. 25 2006)
<center>Image
LIVE!! From the already sold out Plaza De Ventas, Madrid Spain</center>
The arena is dark, except for the center of the ring where Brian McConnell Army Sergeant who fought in the War is all set-up to sing our opening song.

Sgt.: AMEEEERRIIICA!

AMEEEEERIICA!

America~! Fuck Yeah!
Comin' Again to save the mothafucking day yeah!
America fuck yeah!
Freedom is the only way yeah!
Terrorists your game is through,
Because now you have to answer to:
America!
FUCK YEAH!

The crowd errupts in patriotic applause for the Sarge's patriotic song of patrioacity.

Welcome to RETRIBUTION!

Banter: Why does the crowd like this, they can't even understand what he's saying, and plus he's singing about a rival country!

IC: Rival country? Shark Spain and USA are good allies.

Banter: Oh yeah well my book says different!

IC: What is the copyright on your book?

Banter: 1785.

As the crowd settles in for the next match, the lights slowly dim, and the first beats of the song "Hey Pachuco" play. Right away, the crowd knows who's coming, and they answer with a bit of boos within the crowd.

Banter: Would you listen to this? Kermit hasn't even come out yet, and already these morons are booing! Total disrespect!

Cain: Well Banter, Kermit isn't exactly the most liked guy around these parts....

Banter: Well if you're gonna boo him, at least wait till the guy comes out to ring side...

Right on cue, Kermit, flanked by Animal, heads out, and the crowd, of course boos. Animal makes a few grunt like threats at the audience at hand, though Kermit, with a wave of his hand, manages to calm him down.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is for one fall....Introducing first, The "Legitimate Business Associates"! First, coming down the aisle, accompanied by "Animal", From Chicago, Illinois, Weighing 230 pounds... Keeeeeeeeermit!

Kermit steps onto the apron and hands his jacket off to Animal, who attempts to take a bite out of it. Kermit calmly raises a hand and shakes his head, and Animal sheepishly nods and scurries off with the jacket to the back as, suddenly, "Cochise" by Audioslave starts up.

Ring Announcer: And, his tag team partner, accompanied to the ring by Jess, from Mallorca, Spain, weighing 250 pounds, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Out comes JE to half cheers and half boos, his girlfriend/valet Jess in tow with him. As he hand signals to the fans and pyro goes off, he smirks a bit and motions with Jess to come to the ring.

Tex: JE looking very confident here.....

Banter: And he should be, he has Kermit as his partner!

Tex: JE has been longing to leap up in the rankings here at TCW, and he just might do it tonight if he and Kermit can overcome their opponents for the evening....

JE heads into the ring with Jess as more pyro goes off. Soon, Jess pecks JE on the lips for luck, then smiles and waves, heading out of the ring and towards the back.

Tex: Seems to me that Kermit and JE want their respective valets and flunkies in the back tonight....

Cain: I suppose they both feel, Tex, that this match could get a bit out of hand, and they don't want anyone in the line of fire...

Banter: Which is quite a shame, as I was looking forward to staring at Jess' ass.....ets....

Tex: You have such a way with words Banter....

Jack Frost's music soon starts up as the crowd turns their attention to the arrival of one half of Kermit and JE's opponents for tonight

Ring Announcer: And their opponents, first, from Providence, Rhode Island, he weighs 239 pounds.....Jaaaaaaaaaaaaack Froooooooooooost!

Jack Frost, walking towards the ring without even giving the audience a look or pausing to stop for a second, gets right to the apron and slides into the ring, facing off at both JE and Kermit.

Cain: Jack Frost is very focused here tonight....

Banter: As he should be, this is going to be one hell of a match....

As the first guitar riffs of "Highway to Hell" play, the audience cheers out loud as Father Savage, flunked by his "nuns" makes his way out to ring side.

Ring Announcer: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by The Savage Nuns, from The Vatican, he weighs 230 pounds...Father Joooooooooohn Savaaaaaaaaaaage!

Tex: And just listen to this crowd go wild for Father John Savage!

Banter: The only thing I'm going wild for are those nuns of his! Hoo-hoo! Hey girls! Come over here! I have plenty of sins to confess!

Tex: I'm pretty sure you don't have any confessing in mind if they come over here Banter...

Savage heads to the ring apron and "blesses" each of the seven girls, then waves them off as they giggle, wave back, and head off.

Tex: Savage and Frost are an unlikely duo here....but a win here could very easily cement them as a team for good perhaps....and propel them to a title shot...

Cain: Anything can happen here in TCW.....

The bell sounds, and all four men stare each other down, then confer amongst their partners who will start first.

Tex: It looks like it's going to be Kermit.....and the saver of souls himself, John Savage, in their first....

Savage and Kermit circle each other a few times, then, Kermit attempts a clothesline, though Savage manages to duck it.

Cain: Good show of concentration by Savage there....

Kermit goes for a clothesline again, and Savage instinctively goes to duck, but Kermit changes up and instead hits a leg takedown instead, followed by a quick elbow drop.

Banter: But a *better* showing by Kermit!

Tex: He indeed showed he's not one to be taken lightly here.....

Savage manages to get back up, and again, the two men circle each other. Finally, we get a lock up, and Savage gets Kermit in a head lock. Kermit breaks out of it by swinging Savage across the ropes. As this happens, Kermit himself swings across the opposite ropes, then gets to Savage and hits a running neck breaker.

Cain: Excellent running neck breaker by Kermit....

Savage attempts to roll out of the ring, but Kermit stops him with one stomp, then two. However, on the third stomp, Savage catches Kermit's foot.

Tex: Uh oh! Kermit went to the well one too many times!

Savages pushes Kermit backwards, causing him to hit the mat. As Kermit gets up, Savage quickly heads over, gives him a few lefts and rights via his fists, and then hits a suplex, quickly covering him after he does so.

Tex: And Kermit easily kicks out....

Banter: It's gonna take a hell of a lot more then that to put a man away....

Kermit slowly rolls over to his corner and tags in JE, who bounds into the ring and right at Savage.

Tex: JE wasting no time here!

JE chops Savage in the chest several times, then swings him across the ropes, though Savage manages to discretely tag in Frost as he does so.

Banter: JE better watch out....

Cain: Excellent move there by Savage, JE didn't even see the tag...

JE attempts a clothesline on Savage, who ducks it. A second later, Frost hits a flying elbow smash onto JE's head.

Tex: What a move by Frost!

Cain: And what team work by Frost *and* Savage!

Frost goes for a pin on a dazed JE

Tex: And Kermit with the save, by a stomp to Frost's back....

Frost gets up first and pulls JE up by his hair, then boots him in the stomach and hits a piledriver on him. As JE rolls on the mat, holding his neck and head, Frost hits a small leg drop and attempts another pin.

This time, JE kicks out without Kermit's help. Frost though, still has a handle on JE, picking him up and hitting a drop kick on him, followed by another leg drop.

Tex: So far, Savage and Frost seem to have the most control over this match...

Banter: I'm sure JE and Kermit are just playing possum for now....

Frost again picks up JE and this time hits a Michinoku Driver.

Cain: Not a good way to play possum Banter.....

Frost again attempts a pin on JE

2 and ½!

Tex: Oooooh! JE kicks out just in time!

Banter: Another split second, and we would have had a winner here...

Frost tags out to Savage, who again peppers JE with lefts and rights.

Tex: Savage just as good with his fists in punching as he is in "healing" his "followers"...

Savage boots JE in the stomach and hits a quick DDT, though as he attempts a praying moonsault, JE manages to get out of the way of it.

Cain: Missed praying moonsault by Savage there!

Tex: This gives JE some time to either recover or tag his partner!

JE does, in fact, manage to crawl over and tag Kermit, which pops the crowd somewhat as Kermit enters. Kermit wastes no time, as he hits a few stomps on Savage's back, followed by a quick arm bar, into a flip over onto the mat, turning it into a steady ground arm bar.

Tex: Kermit, known for his good ground work, as well as his fighting....as this arm bar shows....

Savage, after a few more moments, manages to squirm out of the arm bar, and gives Kermit one of his own, though Kermit manages to power out of it, get to his feet with Savage, and hip toss him down. Kermit picks up Savage and Russian leg sweeps him, then follows this up with a bound to the turnbuckles, and a top rope splash for the cover.

Savage manages to kick out of the pin, though Kermit is right back onto the top rope as a somewhat groggy Savage gets up, and Kermit takes off flying.

Cain: There he goes!

Kermit hits his top rope dropkick, and Savage goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Tex: This could be the beginning of the end here for Savage and Frost!

Kermit quickly leaps onto the apron and crouches in waiting

Cain: This could be the Drive by!

Banter: Come on Kermit! Flatten that Savage! There you go!

Kermit leaps from the apron into the ring to attempt the Drive by, though Frost manages to interrupt it with a catch of Kermit, and a release fisherman's suplex

Tex: What a terrific save by Frost for his partner!

This save manages to bring JE into the ring, and he drop kicks Frost down, then drop kicks a now getting up Savage.

Banter: It's getting crazy in this ring baby! And I love every single minute of it!

Tex: The referee is losing complete control of this match up, as all four men are going at it!

Kermit recovers from the fisherman's suplex and heads for Frost, who heads off the apron, then slaps Savage's shoulder, coming back in and blitzing Kermit.

Tex: Unbelievable! Frost really wanted to brawl, but he tagged himself in first to make sure he was the legal man!

Banter: Brilliant move by a brilliant man!

Cain: I gotta admit, I sometimes don't like what Frost does in the ring, but he is very smart when it comes to strategy...

As all four men brawl around the ring, JE and Savage tumble over the top rope and to the outside, while Frost himself tosses Kermit out, though Kermit manages to hang on and slide back in. Frost raises his arms in the air, as he thinks he is the only one left standing in the ring.

Banter: Jack! Jack! Look out behind you!

Once Jack finishes his showboating, he turns around, only to get a Superkick in the face.

Tex: My God! The Kermit Kick! This could be it!

Kermit drapes himself over Jack's fallen body as Savage attempts, without success, as JE is holding him back, to enter into the ring.

....3!

The bell rings and Kermit rolls off Frost as JE comes in the ring to celebrate his team's win

Ring Announcer: The winners of this contest....JE and Kermit....The Legitimate Business Associates!

Cain: What a way to end a first time teaming up!

Banter: Ha, Ha! I knew they could do it! All hail JE and Kermit!

Tex: Without a doubt, this puts both men in an excellent position to be on top of the tag team rankings and challenge for the titles, with whomever the champs may be!

Savage, meanwhile, has rolled into the ring, checking on the dazed and groggy, though now awake Frost.

Banter: Heh, I guess God couldn't help Frost and Savage tonight.....

Cain: Nonetheless, they both did a good job against JE and Kermit, and hopefully, we'll see them as a team again soon....

Tex: Perhaps a rematch with JE and Kermit, that would be something the fans, I'm sure, would want to see!

As the victorious JE and Kermit exit the ring and head up the ramp, Jack Frost now sits up and angrily stares at the two of them as Savage pats Frost on the shoulder and whispers something, inaudible to us of course, then pats his shoulder again.

Winners: LBA

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 am
Profile E-mail

Post A debut & Shadow vs PD
Felipe Le Great is standing in the middle of the ring, with a mic in his hand.

Eubanks: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Felipe Le Great!

There's boos in the crowd as Felipe stands in the ring smiling

Felipe: My name is Felipe Le Great! French Phenomenon, I'm here to tell you damn Spaniards, I'm tired of being disrespected! I should be in some high profile matches instead of losing all the time. I was trained by my Uncle the Great Larry Le...Great, I fought everywhere! I'm better than half the roster in the back right now so give me my respect! and if you don't I'll.....

Before Felipe can finish his ramblings, "The Truth" by Beanie Siegel begins to play which causes a small pop from the fans who know who's coming out, after a couple of seconds, Jason walks through the curtains he points to the curtains and out walks Shi to a bigger pop. Both Jason and Shi walk down the aisle with Jason smiling while Shi is expressionless. Felipe stands his ground desperately trying to prove himself to management. Jumping on the apron, then over the top rope, Shi enters the ring without taking off his trench coat or sun glasses. He looks over at Felipe and motions with his hands for him to attack which Felipe does.

With the mic in his hand, goes for a punch but Shi blocks it with Felipe's arm in his grasp he kicks him in the chest twice knocking Felipe down, he picks up Felipe and whips him into the ropes, Shi runs the opposite direction, when he returns back to Felips he leaps in the air and lands with a knee to the face, seeing that Felipe was knocked out, Shi walks over to him and kicks at his body until it's out of the ring. Afterwards Jason taps Shi on the shoulder and tells him something in his ear, Shi nods his head and leaves the ring, as "The Truth" begins to play.

Banter: I love this Shi dude!

IC: I'm sure he loves you back.

Tex: A little explanation for the fans watching at home, this is the deal if PD wins he gets a tag team title shot against DeSean/Shadow with a partner of his choosing. If Shadow wins then PD never gets a tag title shot as long as the belt is in Infinity, high stakes for both men in this match.

IC: The hatred that both men have developed for each other over the past couple of weeks is crazy. To go from being friends to bitter enemies in such a short time, it's not something I've seen before.

Banter: And it's all PD's fault, he made an enemy out of Infinity, they had his back. He's going to lose everything now, the money is gone, the fame the fortune, he has screwed himself big time.

Tex: PD has accused Infinity more importantly Shadow turning their back on him and here he is now!

A series of loud explosions ring throughout the arena as the power simultaneously cuts out. The beginning bass line of Mudshovel by Staind cuts in amidst the fading echoes of the explosions. The words begin to flow out from Aaron Lewis' pained voice...<i>You take away. I feel the same</i> And the lights come back on as PD is standing on the ramp looking out at the crowd.

Eubanks: Making his way to the ring first weighing in at 255 pounds! From Detroit, Michigan...PD!

He slowly nods, getting into the music & runs down the ramp, diving headfirst into the ring. He pops up in the center of the ring & gazes out around the arena allowing the fans reaction to fill & fuel him.

Tex: PD looks ready, the fans showing their support for the Cameron Jones

IC: This is going to be a great match, I can feel it.

Banter: It'll be a short match with Shadow winning in 5 minutes
<i>Those that stand against me shall soon fall before me!"</i>
An instrumental version of Let Me Fly by DMX begins to play only the chorus is repeated three times until lights got out smoke fills the rampway, and the houselight go out. Shadows masked face appears on screen white floodlight start to flash and finally the man walks to the top of the rampway and turns his back on the crowd He's wearing a leather trench with the same Crow and Phoenix logo as the one on his chest.

IC: Where's Yu and Ai?

Banter: You, I and he are right here?

Tex: Not us you idiot, the twins, they're gone. He's pointing to the back

He slowly rolls his neck and turns around pointing back to the entrance, out walks a woman

IC: That's not Yu or AI?

Tex: Is that Kim?

Banter: That is Kim!

Shadow continues walking down the ramp with a woman who appears to be PD's wife
Kim behind him, she's emotionless with a deadly look in her eyes.

IC: I don't think that's Kim, there's something different about her

Tex: How in the world did he get this to happen?

Banter: Shadow is a better man

Tex: Look out!

Tex yells look out because PD is running and now flying through the ropes for a suicide dive; he lands on top of Shadow, raining down punches on top of the masked man. AS he punches Shadow, Kim kicks him in the head stiffly, causing him to get off of Shadow.

Tex: Get her out of there!

On cue, the ref gets outside the ring and forces Kim to go backstage leaving the two men alone to fight. As PD holds his head, Shadow runs and tackles him, landing stiff shots to the face of PD. PD reverses and ends up being the aggressor as he lands his own punches to Shadow's face.

IC: These two are going at it!

Tex: The match hasn't even officially started!

PD gets off of Shadow and grabs him by his mask; he sends him over to the steel steps and tries to ram him face first.

PD: You want to fuck with me Shadow? Uh? Don't mess with my family you motherfucker!

Before PD can bring him down, Shadow blocks it and elbows PD in the stomach and them slams PD face first into the steps, a split second later he whips PD into the railing.
IC: PD gets whipped hard into the rails
Tex: Now there goes Shadow!

Shadow is now running towards PD and leaps at him but PD ducks sending Shadow over the railing, as PD takes two steps forward he doesn't realize Shadow landed on his feet and is now standing on top of the railing ready to pounce. When PD turns his body around, Shadow leaps off the railing and nails him with a reverse bulldog. Shadow picks up PD and finally rolls him into the ring.

Tex: We might actually have a match now

Banter: Yea who wants to see that when they were just killing each other?
The bell rings officially starting the match, the camera shows DeSean watching backstage on a small monitor looking intently at the screen.

IC: DeSean watching this match closely, he has a very big match coming up later tonight as well.

Tex: Shadow trying to lock in an armbar but PD quickly gets to the ropes
The ref forces Shadow to release the hold, which he does only after the 5 count, ended. Shadow picks up PD and lands some stiff sidekicks to the ribs of PD; he whips PD into the corner. Shadow takes some steps back and runs forward, he leaps in the air nailing a knee to chest of PD. As Cameron steps forward clutching his chest, Shadow gets behind him grabbing the back of his neck and falling straight down.

Tex: Neckbreaker! Going for the pin
ONE

TWO

NO!

PD kicks out at two, frustrated Shadow stands Jones back up, he kicks at ankles causing PD to drop one knee, then Shadow a kick to the back of the head. Then in taunting fashion, Shadow smacks at the head of PD.

IC: Disrespect from Shadow to his former partner, PD is looking tired it has to be the ring rust

Banter: Shadow is just the better man, it's why Kim is with him

Tex: That a remains to be seen there's more to that story I think. Now what is Shadow doing?

Shadow runs back to the ropes and back towards PD as he stays kneeling over, shadow then bounds off the head of PD and jumps on the top rope and lionsaults off

Banter: Step up moonsault bab....no!

IC: PD just caught Shadow in mid air and powerslam!

Tex: How did he do that!

After the powerslam, PD slowly gets back up and ignores the cover, instead he picks up Shadow and hits him with a short clothesline, instead of letting go though, he continues to hold Shadow's arm and pulls him in for another clothesline.

IC: Clothesline #2 for PD

PD pulls Shadow back towards and goes for a clothesline but Shadow ducks under the arm gets behind PD and nails a German suplex, he rolls to the side and keeps the arms locked around PDs waist. He brings PD backwards again and this time flips backwards as well.

Banter: Here comes the powerbomb!

Shadow goes for the powerbomb but PD blocks and reverses it into a back bodydrop, as
Shadow slowly gets up; PD then runs and lands a DDT. PD goes outside the ring and walks over to the timekeeper; he shoves the timekeeper out of the chair and grabs it. He slides the chair into the ring and then himself, he picks up the chair and brings it over his head

IC: He's going to bring it down on Shadow!

Tex: If he does that he'll get DQed

Banter: He already knows he's going to lose so why not DQ himself? And save himself the embarrassment?

Before PD brings the chair down, the official takes it out his hands, PD turns around yells at him but the official ignores him and takes the chair back outside the ring, with his back turned the official doesn't see Shadow give PD a swift kick to the lower region. Shadow then underhooks PD's arms and lands a double arm DDT. Shadow then uses this opportunity to go outside the ring himself; he reaches under the ring and pulls out a table

Tex: Now what?

Shadow slides the table into the ring, getting repeated warnings from the ref, Shadow waves him off and sets the table up into the corner, he goes over to PD and brings him towards the corner. He chops PD in the chest but PD shakes it off and gives Shadow of his own but Shadow also shakes it off. The two of them start chopping each other.

SMACK
WOOO!
SMACK
WOOO!
SMACK
WOOO!
SMACK
WOOO!
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK!

Shadow then switches to his elbow and nails PD in the face who then retaliates with a shot of his own.

IC: These two are just tearing into each other, it's like the adrenaline as made them both superhuman!

The official tries get in between them both, so they both grab him and throw into the table, the impact causes the table to break while knocking the out the ref.

IC: Oh my god!

Banter: Thanks for the Joey Styles impersonation

IC: I'll say it again, who's going to count the 1-2-3!

Tex: There goes the bell too, this match has gotten out of control, I don't know who the winner is but this is crazy and they're still fighting!

Eubanks: Ladies and gentleman I have just been informed by officials backstage that this match is a double disqualification!

The fans boo the decision but PD and Shadow don't seem to care as they continue to trade punches back and forth.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:43 am
Profile E-mail

Post MVC + A segment
Banter: Can I go home now?

IC: Go ahead no one's stopping you.

Tex: Quiet children the next match is coming up at your face right now!

Banter: Eeeew.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is the opening contest of TCW RETRIBUTION!!"

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first making their television debut tonight at a combined weight of 543 pounds hailing from Parts Unknown..."

Tex: "Didn't we have a show from there once?"

Banter: "No I that was from Canada, but it's pretty close"

Ring Announcer: "SPIKE!! THORNE!! Combined they are known as the HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLIONS!!!"

"Prey" by Seraphim Shock kicks in as the smaller shifty looking Spike steps through the ropes, closely followed by the massive Thorne. The crowd isn't quite sure how to react to this duo, there have been rumors of kidnapping and drugging but they crowd is giving these guys the benefit of the doubt tonight.

Tex: "These guys come to TCW without much known history"

Banter: "You may think so but I did the research and these guys are like 10 times underground fighting tag-team champions"

Cain: "Really?"

Banter: "Absolutely"

Tex: "Really?"

Banter: "Nah I made it up"

Thorne remains in the middle of the ring, arms crossed looking very stoic as Spike paces back and forth in the ring ready for some action.

Whoooo-eo-oe-oooooooh!

Whua-whua-whua

Ring Announcer: "AAAAAAAAAND THEIR OPPONENTS!! Weighing in at a combined weight of 565 pounds they are one of the most decorated teams in the history of wrestling"

James Hawk steps through the curtains just as a spotlight shines on him holding his bullrope up high in the air as he greets the crowd

Whoooo-eo-oe-oooooooh!

Whua-whua-whua

Frank Hayes Jr. steps through the curtains, raises his right hand in the air, one finger outstretched but tonight he doesn't smile, in fact he looks like he could chew lead and spit bullets right now.

Ring Announcer: "ALSO making their TCW Television debut, "Sooner Bruiser" Frank Hayes Jr. and James Hawk - THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAACLE VIOLENCE COOOOOOOOOOMBINATION!!"

DENG-DENG-DENGDENG!!

WO-HA-WOHA!!

Without warning both Frankie and Hawk throw off their robe / vest and race to the ring with one thing in mind - kicking ass. The two men slide under the bottom ropes and then tackle their opponents. Frank takes Spike to the ground with a shoulder tackle while Hawk knocks the big man out of the ring with his trademark Lariat

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Tex: "Man we're starting tonight off with a bang"

Banter: "With a brawl Tex, a pier six brawl"

Frankie makes sure to keep the must speedier Spike on the ground and keep the advantage firmly on his side by landing a series of knees to the back of Spike as his partner steps out of the ring.. Then he kneels down, places one knee on the small of his opponents back and pulls back on a chinlock to punish the back. Thorne is back up and rushes into the ring to kick Hayes off but Hayes smartly backs off and lets the referee take care of the other Hellion. While Soapdish is busy with the bigger Hellion Frankie grabs Spike by the hair and then whips him face first right into James Hawk's outstretched foot.

Tex: "That's experience right there, I mean Frank didn't even have to say a word and Hawk knew what was coming"

Banter: "I'm not denying that they're talented and a good team but are they tough enough to survive in TCW??"

Cain: "Of course they are, these guys are two time Real League Ta.."

Banter: "Yes thank you, I've read their press."

Hayes whips his opponent towards the turnbuckles and then runs towards him ready to lay into him with a stiff clotheline, but instead the much quicker Spike uses the ropes to leap over the charging Hayes, land on his feet behind Hayes's back and lock his arms around Hayes's waist

Tex: "Belly to back! Spike used his superior speed to get the advantage"

Banter "BACK ELBOW!! Man do you ever get tired of being wrong Pete?"

Hayes catches SPIKE square on the jaw with an elbow to break the suplex attempt. Hayes goes for a second Irish whip to the corner, but this time with such force that the smaller opponent flies back first into the turnbuckles and then staggers forward holding his back, not sure of where he is. Hayes follows up by throwing Spike back into the turnbuckles, this time lifting his opponent off the ground making sure the lower part of his back takes the brunt of the impact.

Cain: "You can clearly see that Hayes is in control now, Spike is taking a pounding!!"

Frankie throws Spike against the ropes, but when he tries for a tilt-a-whirl move Spike turns it into a headscissors take down instead throwing Hayes half way across the ring. Spike crawls across the ring towards his partner's outstretched hand as Frankie gets back to his feet.

Tex: "Can Frankie catch Spike before he reaches his partner??"

Frankie has Spike by one leg but unfortunately he's too close to the corner and is able to tag in Thorne to quite a pop from the crowd, big man appeal and all that. The big man steps through the ropes quickly and charges Hayes with a clothesline to the side of the head.

Banter: "Oh look at Frankie crawl, he's setting a land speed record"

Frankie Hayes quickly crawls across the ring and tags in Hawk, letting the two big men settle it in the ring.

Tex: "He's a smart man Banter, it's tactics not cowardice"

Hawk twists his head to loose it up as he just stands there, staring at Thorne across the ring. Thorne charges with a shoulder tackle, but Hawk just braces himself and takes it without falling. Then Thorne points to the ropes to challenge Hawk to do the same. Hawk bounces off the ropes and catches Thorne with a shoulder tackle

*SMACK!!!*

Tex: "Did you hear that guys?? Like two trucks hitting each other"

The impact makes Thorne take a step back, but that's all. Hawk then puts his hands together in front of him and bows to Thorne. Thorne looks confused, then looks back at Spike in his corner trying to figure out what Hawk is trying to pull.

Banter: "Watch out!!"

Banter yells out as Hawk knocks THORNE into the corner with a running double axe handle, then he whips Thorne into the ropes and then plants him with a thunderous power slam. In the background Frankie Hayes is applauding the move as Hawk begins to lay the boot in, kicking at Thorne's head and chest.

HAWK!! HAWK!! HAWK!!

Hawk pulls Thorne back to his feet, laying a few clubbing blows in across the back of his opponent along the way. Then he whips him into the ropes, ducks down and sends Thorne flying over his back in a back body drop

Banter: "THORNE LANDED ON HIS FEET!! Man he's very agile for such a big man"

Tex: "First thing you said that made sense tonight Shark"

Hawk turns only to be caught right in the face by Thorne's running clothesline that sends the big man crashing to the mat. Thorne quickly follow up by landing baseball slide kick right to Hawk's gut. Thorne tries to control his opponent with a couple of knees to the gut but after the second one Hawk shoots back by driving the point of his elbow into the side of Thorne's head. Moments later Hawk picks up the bigger of the his opponents for a back drop.

Banter: "THORNE TAGGED!! Did you see the blind tag Tex??"

Tex: "I saw it Banter, the whole arena saw it - everyone but Hawk saw it"

Hawk lands the back drop on Thorne but is totally unprepared for the aerial assault from Spike as he dives off the top rope and lands a double stomp right to the chest of Hawk. Spike then opts to leap up on the second rope and then come off with an elbow measured to hit Hawk right on the throat

Banter: "Hawk might be eating through a straw after this match is over Pete, cause that looked LETHAL!!"

Cain: "I think they found the best way to beat a beast like Hawk. If you can't breathe you can't win"

Spike flips the much bigger Hawk over, then grabs him by the hair to lift him a bit off the mat. But instead of pulling him to his feet Spike lifts his left foot off the mat and brings Hawk crashing to the ground, driving his nose into the canvas with a humiliating stomp! Spike reaches out and tags in Thorne keeping Hawk in their corner to stay in control. Thorne drags Hawk to his feet as Spike gets in position behind the winded and hurt Hawk.

Cain: "SANDWICH ROUNDHOUSE KICKS!! Man that took the big man down hard!!"

Tex: "These guys work together like they've been doing it all their life, I don't think the MVC were expecting this level of team work from their opponents."

Banter: "And they've expertly cut Hawk off from a tag, now they can just wear him down"

Thorne puts his boot on Hawk's head and then just drags it across the eyes and nose as he smiles with vicious glee. The temporarily blinded Hawk is picked up by Thorne who then proceeds drop him face first on the top turnbuckle before scaling the ropes himself.

Tex: "The big guy is going up on top?"

Cain: "I've heard that he does fly pretty well"

Banter: "Yeah but at 314 gravity works for you or AGAINST you"

In this case gravity works FOR Thorne as he lands a top rope Bulldog, grabbing the staggered Hawk around the head and driving his head into the canvas with authority! Then Thorne hooks a leg and goes for a cover

ONE!!

TWO!!

TH-NOTGONNA HAPPEN!!

Hawk kicks out as the referee was about to move his hand down for the 3rd count. He hurt, he's sucking wind but he's not beaten yet, not in their debut match. Thorne isn't discouraged by the kick out but instead puts the tip of his boot to use as he lands a couple of kicks to Hawk's rib cage before pulling the big man up by the hair and tagging in Spike.

Tex: "This is very smart Pete, they're cutting the ring in half and they're tagging in and out quickly."

ONE!!

Cain: "Yeah but they better not break the 5 count"

TWO!!

Banter: "These guys are not going to get caught out by the five count, trust me"

THREE!!

At three Spike.comes off the top rope and lands a missile drop kick to Hawk's head sending the big man crashing to the canvas. Hawk bounces and then rolls over on his side holding his neck as he's in tremendous amounts of pain.

Banter: "See Thorne was out of the ring before the referee hit 5, why do you always try to start shit"

Tex: "Hey I never questioned their team work."

Spike has climbed up the ropes once more and comes off the top rope in a twisting senton splash on his opponent. Spike.doesn't go for the cover just yet, instead he climbs up on the ropes once more, showboats a bit to the crowd and leaps off in yet another daring, insane move.

*BLAM!!*

Tex: "HE MISSED"

Banter: "Tell it like it is Tex, Hawk rolled a little. Spike.still partially hit him but he landed right on his ass doing it."

Hawk is hurting, holding his neck trying to inch his way closer to the tag where Frankie Hayes is screaming directions and instructions at him. Meanwhile Spike.took a bad bump on the mat and is hurting too, but he's closer to Thorne and just has inches to go.

Tex: "It's a food race Banter"

Banter: "What the Fu... nk are you talking about?? It's a knee race if it's anything"

Hawk slowly crawls towards Frankie, holding out his hand, on the opposite side of the ring Spike tags in Thorne who speeds across the ring and prevents Hawk from tagging by landing a running knee to Hawk's ribs. Thorne smirks as he pulls Hawk to his feet by the hair, throws him into his own corner and follows up with a stiff kick right to the chest of the trapped Hawk

*BAM!!*

Thorne pulls Hawk back upright, then smirks

And kicks him again

*BAM!!*

Thorne is on to a good thing, so for the third time he positions Hawk upright in the corner, gets in his stance and then

*BAM!!*

Tex: "HE KICKED SPIKE IN THE HEAD!!"

Tex screams as Hawk slumped to the ground and Thorne's boot made contact with the back of Spike's head. Thorne is surprised as his partner is knocked off the apron, the momentary distraction is all Hawk needs to gather all his energy and make it to his own corner.

Tex: "HERE COMES FRANKIE HAYES!!"

Banter: "Yes I can see that Tex, good thing too or Hawk would have lost."

Frankie Hayes rushes into the ring as Hawk slumps over on the apron, he can't even stand up right now as he's gasping for air. Frankie clotheslines Thorne into the corner, then he wraps his arms around Thorne's waist, trapping his right arm and takes him up and over in a belly to belly suplex.

Tex: "Frankie is a house on fire in there!"

Cain: "He's been on the apron most of the match itching to get his hands on these guys and he's going to make the best of it it looks like."

Frankie pulls Thorne back to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. As Thorne bounces back Hayes is momentarily distracted by Spike reaching out from the floor to grab his leg, but when Thorne goes for a lariat Hayes simply ducks and the big man hits the turnbuckle instead.

*WHAM!!*

HUGE shouldertackle into the corner by Frankie Hayes. Frank quickly races across the ring and lands a stiff elbow to Spike's jaw knocking him off the apron only seconds after he got back up there. Frank turns around just in the nick of time to catch the charging Thorne and put him down with a power slam

Then he signals for the end and tags in James Hawk

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

Hawk steps through the ropes as Frankie Hayes circles behind Thorne who's slowly getting to his feet. Then once the 314 pound beast is on his feet both men charge at him, Frankie hitting a low chop block on Thorne while James lands just about the stiffest lariat seen on American soil in twenty years

*SMACK!*

Tex: "That's it, Thorne is on an Express Train to Hell"

Frankie slides under the bottom rope as Hawk covers Thorne.

ONE!!

Spike tries to get back in the ring but Frankie chose the right side to leave the ring and easily intercepts the much smaller man

TWO!!

Thorne's leg twitches almost as if he was trying to find the ropes but to no avail.

THREEE!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Frank Hayes Jr., James Hawk: THE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAACLE VIOLENCE COOOOOOOOOOMBINATION!!"

Winners: MVC

Tex: "Very impressive debut for the MVC tonight"

Cain: "Definitely, they can't help but boost the tag-team division here in TCW and I'm sure every other tag-team here was watching this match"

Banter: "Don't count out the Hellions, they lost but they looked damn good in defeat though."

Tex: "Good point, they are a welcome addition to the tag-team ranks as well"

The referee raises both Frankie's and James' arms in the air to signal their victory as the crowd cheers them on.

We cut backstage and we can't tell what exactly is going on the camera is all shaky.

Banter: What the hell is going on back there?

We finally get some focus and we can see Shadow and the former member of Infinity- PD brawling.

Tex: Let's get some security please!

IC: Cut to commercial...

Banter: This is a PPV Mr. Know-everything-about-wrestling no commercials.

IC: Oh no.

-------------------Beep------------------------

We are experiencing technical difficulties please feel free to grab a soda or go take a nice long piss while we do our best to fix the problem.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 am
Profile E-mail

Post Canuck Title Match plus a debut promo!
Tex: You know, it's fitting tonight's show is broadcasting from Spain cause the next match is going to be a proverbial bullfight!

Banter: Given the size of the challenger's belly, I'd say that statement is more accurate than you think.

IC: Who cares? I'm just excited to see our first glimpse of gold on this night of champions...

The house lights dim as the crowds fever picks up. It seems they share Isaiah's sense of excitement.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....."

Ring Announcer: The following match is for the TCW Aftershock Championship! First, your challenger....standing five-foot three and weighing 345 lbs....the SUPA NATCHA BOY DICK FLEEEEEEHHHHHHHR.....

Dick comes out to Ric Flair's music and wears a bathrobe instead of a Flair style robe. He tries to do the Flair strut, but he's actually just wobbling.

Banter: Someone call the Holiday Inn Madrid! I think they may be short a robe.

Flehr somehow manages to stagger down to the ring and roll underneath the bottom rope. Once inside the ring he lets out a few "WHEE"s for the crowd who love every single one. He has a huge smile on his face. Dick has been a 188-time WORLD Champion...but never an Aftershock champ.

Ring Announcer: And the champion...

The arena fills with the Canadian national anthem. A shot of red pyro shoots into a sky, followed by a white shot and another red one. Kojack walks out, wearing the maple leaf somewhere on his body.

Ring Announcer: ...from Vancouver, Canada...he is 6'5, 245 lbs....Kooooooooojaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Kojack walks down the ring and slides into it, doing a little hop when he stands up. Then he drops to his knees in the middle of the ring and points to the maple leaf. He stands back up and hands the Aftershock championship to the referee. The ref holds it over his head to indicate the belt is on the line.

IC: This should be a very interesting match-up of styles. Kojack's more powerful, tech-style and Flehr's...well...I'm not sure what I'd call it.

Banter: "Fat" isn't a style, is it?

Tex: I don't think so.

The bell sounds and both men lock up. Kojack puts Flehr in a headlock and tightens his grip. Dick's head starts to turn purple from the pressure, but he's able to escape the hold after a few well-placed elbows to the Canadian's ribcage. Kojack recovers and clubs Flehr with a forearm shot to the head. The portly TCW superstar staggers backwards...

Tex: It looks like Kojack sees an opportunity and takes it! He delivers a Snap Suplex!

IC: Someone check the arena's foundation, cause I think this whole place shook when Flehr came crashing down on the canvas...

The Aftershock Champion walks over to Flehr and starts to pull him up by the mane. This causes the referee to issue a warning to Kojack about the handful of hair. The distraction gives Dick a chance to deliver a quick thumb-to-the-eye to Kojack. The Blitzkrieger stumbles around the ring, rubbing his eye in hopes of correcting some mild blurred vision. Flehr lunges forward and chop-blocks Kojack's knee.

Tex: The wiley veteran starts to work over Kojack's legs.

IC: Kojack may be fourteen inches taller than Dick, but both men are the same size on their back. Looks like Flehr is trying to level the playing field.

Banter: You really think he's mentally aware enough to put together an actual strategy?

IC: Good point.

The Natcha Boy waits for Kojack to stand up, then dives shoulder-first into the back of his leg again. The big Canadian clutches his knee. A look of pain flashes across his face.

Tex: My GAWD, Flehr may have just torn every ligament in that man's knee!

Flehr drags Kojack back up to his feet and lays a VERY audible chop into his chest.

Crowd: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*chop*

Crowd: WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

It seems as though Dick has the momentum on his side. He attempts to Irish Whip the champ, but Kojack reverses it and sends Flehr across the ring, into the ropes. On the return trip, the Canuck lowers his head...

Tex: ...Back-Body Drop! Another thud on the mat as Flehr crashes down!

Kojack wastes no time and starts laying stomps into Dick. He pulls the elderly veteran to his feet, attempting to then lock his arms around Flehr's waist.

Tex: ...setting up for a Belly-to-Belly Suplex from the looks of things...

Banter: And what a belly it is!!

Tex: It looks like Kojack is having some trouble wrapping his arms around Flehr...

Banter: I'm not even sure Mr. Fantastic could accomplish that goal.

The Aftershock champ looks a little frustrated, so he decides to lay Dick out with a running clothesline instead. The force causes Flehr to wobble, but it's not enough to take him off his feet. Kojack takes a few steps backwards, runs forward again, and almost lariat's Dick's head off his shoulders. Flehr raises his fists and punches at air, clearly feeling loopy. He staggers in a zigzag around the ring, then falls face-first in a heap on the canvas doing a small somersault forward in the process.

Tex: The Flehr Flip! Kojack goes for the pin!!!

ONE.....

...TWO....

Tex: Flehr kicks out!!!

IC: Our first near fall of the match...

Kojack wastes no time in attacking Flehr, he punches and kicks at the 66 time world champion, then he applies a sleeper hoping to end the match right there.

IC: Sleeper hold applied, trying to cut off Flehr's oxygen

Kojack locks in the hold tight, pulling back hard on the neck of Flehr. Flehr's eyes begin to roll into the back of his head and then they close as the ref starts to go for the count, the fans begin to get behind Flehr and start clapping and cheering.

ONE

TWO

Thr....

Flehr's hand doesn't drop for the third time, instead he starts to kick his feet up he elbows Kojack in the abdomen until the hold finally breaks. He starts chopping at Kojack's chest.

SMACK!

WEEEEE!

SMACK!

WEEEEE!

SMACK!

WEEEEE!

Flehr switches up his arsenal and begins to throw punches connecting them against Kojack's face.

Tex: Rights and lefts to Kojack's chin!

Banter: We can all see that wise guy

Flehr switches back to the chops, he chops Kojack all the way into the corner until he throws more punches. When the ref finally gets in between Flehr and forces him to step back, Kojack stumbles forward then falls face first causing the fans to clap.

Tex: Kojack Flair flops onto the mat!

Banter: Flair what?

Flehr grabs Kojack and sets him up for a vertical suplex but Kojack blocks and reverses it into a swinging neckbreaker. He stands over Flehr and shouts in his face, he then runs to the side and comes back with a knee drop.

Tex: Kojack just too strong for Flehr

Banter: He's younger, better wrestler, better looking, just an overall better man than Dick Flehr

IC: I don't know who you have a bigger man crush on Kojack or DeSean

Banter: No man crush, just stating the facts

IC: Kojack picks up Flehr and whips him into the ropes

Flehr runs forward at Kojack who catches Flehr and spins around laying him on his back for a powerslam, he then hooks the leg.

ONE

TW0

NO! Flehr kicks out at two, frustrated Kojack stands back up and drops a elbow, he then picks up Flehr again. He tries to wrap his arms around Flehr's stomach again

IC: Kojack going for the belly to belly suplex again

Tex: He should go for another strategy

Banter: He'll hit it this time

IC: It looks like he won't

Cain is right because Flehr just poked Kojack in the eye

IC: Eye poke of doom!

Banter: That's illegal!

The fans cheer as the ref reprimands Flehr, Kojack who's temporarily blinded tries to swing but Flehr catches him with a chop to the chest, he then drops to one knee and hits a low blow.

Banter: No!

Kojack falls to the ground feeling the effects of low blow, Flehr then runs to the side and his ass on Kojack's knee.

IC: Butt drop to the knee!

Banter: This is bullsh...

Tex: The fans are getting excited because they know what's going to happen next!

As Tex says this Flair stands over Kojack, he kicks Kojack in the...lower region and then locks in a figure four.

Tex: Figure "Fool" leglock!

Flehr yanks back on the leg, while Kojack tries to fight out of it, using his strength Kojack tries to spin over and reverse the pressure

Tex: Kojack spinning over! He's close!

IC: No, Flehr chops him!

Kojack answers back with a punch, he punches Flehr again until the hold is broken. Kojack limps back up, with his uninjured leg, he kicks Flehr in the gut, he then rears back and lands a lariat clothesline, nearly folding Flehr in half.

Kojack: It's over!

Kojack signals for a Kojackulation, he picks Flehr and hooks his arms

IC: Kojack looking for the Kojackulation

Tex: Wait!

Flehr drops on one knee and again hits a lowblow but he disguises it as he rolls up Kojack in a small package.

Banter: That was a low blow ref!

The ref swoops in the for the count

ONE

TWO

THREE!

IC: It's over, Flehr has won!

Eubanks: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW AFTERSHOCK CHAMPION

Banter: Nooo!

Eubanks: DICK FLEHRRRR!

Flehr's win causes a huge pop from the fans, as he holds the title up and gets out the ring.

IC: We have a new Aftershock champion in Dick Flehr

Banter: What an Oxymoron that is.

(Winner: New Champ: Dick Flehr)

"A noiseless patient spider,

I mark'd where on a little promontory it stood isolated,

Mark'd how to explore the vacant vast surrounding,

It launch'd forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself,

Ever unreeling them, ever tirelessly speeding them.

And you O my soul where you stand,

Surrounded, detached, in measureless oceans of space,

Ceaselessly musing, venturing, throwing, seeking the spheres to connect them,

Till the bridge you will need be form'd, till the ductile anchor hold,

Till the gossamer thread you fling catch somewhere, O my soul."

A Noiseless Patient Spider- Walt Whitman

Oh my soul.

Sol.

Light strikes his armor.

It explodes in a cascade of brilliance.

His walk is calm, but sure.

No need to waste energy.

He has arrived.

The warrior has arrived.

The challenge awaits everyone.

The battle will come to them all.

None shall be spared.

That is the way of things.

He has come.

The warrior.

Let the federation take note.

Let challengers tremble.

Let the fearless fear.

Let the cowardly buckle.

He is here.

The warrior is here.

He brings no friends.

He brings no allies.

Alliances are dead.

Enemies are broken.

He brings one thing.

He brings himself.

He is the warrior.

He is Sol.

He is the beacon in the dark.

He is the shining warrior.

He is the indomitable will.

He is here.

Tremble.

Banter: Ok then.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:50 am
Profile E-mail

Post Bleeder Tag
Tex: Expect a LOT of pent up aggression and RAGE in this match folks.

Banter: No kidding, I don't think you'll be too busy calling technical moves in THIS one. I say you get ready to say punch and kick a LOT

I.C: I don't know guys. At least TWO of these gentlemen live life FULL of rage especially Hardy but it never really seems to rob his focus. I think this will STILL be a great match brawl or NOT!

The Foo Fighters One by One hits and Mac Avoy steps to the top of the ramp way staring out of the top of his hoodie. He makes his way past all of the fans and the referee focusing on the important match ahead of him.

The arena lights turn off. A moment later, the sound of a gunshot, accompanied by a blinding flash of light, shows Supreme standing in the entrance. The opening instrumental solo from "Remember the Name" plays and strobe lights flash.

"This is 10 percent luck
20 percent skill
15 percent concentrated power of will
5 percent pleasure
50 percent pain
and a 100 percent reason to remember the name..."

Supreme walks down to the ring, accompanied by the thumping bass of Fort Minor and the blinding flash of the strobe lights. He steps over the top rope as the chorus kicks in again:

"This is 10 percent luck
20 percent skill
15 percent concentrated power of will
5 percent pleasure
50 percent pain
and a 100 percent reason to remember the name..."

As the chorus ends, there is another sound of a gunshot and a blinding flash of light. Supreme stands in the center of the ring for a while before moving into the corner with his partner.

The arena lights slowly fade to black. After several moments, the heavy opening chords to their hit' "Everlasting Gaze" play. Multicolored spotlights flash from the entrance throughout the arena in tune with the symbol taps. Suddenly a huge Y2J-esque explosion erupts at the top of the ramp as the music kicks up. The music blasts for several seconds as a cloud of smoke covers the entranceway. Billy Corgan proceeds to sing.

"You know I'm not dead
You know I'm you know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead...

Now you know where I've been
As you sleep shine I am..."

Everlasting Glaze hits and the high pitched portion of the crowd pops awaiting David Hardy. The male portion boos then boos louder when one half of the RoXoRz does NOT come to the ramp way.

Tex: We appear to have more technical difficulties in a Titanium Insomniac match. Once again someones music hits but they don't come out.

Banter: Just more examples of the man trying to hold him down.

I.C: Well it looks like we've reset and are now ready for the former IC/TC champion to arrive.

The arena lights slowly fade to black. After several moments, the heavy opening chords to their hit' "Everlasting Gaze" play. Multicolored spotlights flash from the entrance throughout the arena in tune with the symbol taps. Suddenly a huge Y2J-esque explosion erupts at the top of the ramp as the music kicks up. The music blasts for several seconds as a cloud of smoke covers the entranceway. Billy Corgan proceeds to sing.

"You know I'm not dead
You know I'm you know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead
You know I'm not dead...

Now you know where I've been
As you sleep shine I am..."

Tex: Still no David Hardy? Where the hell IS that boy?

I.C: I don't know maybe he already left for that other wrestling company.

Banter: What is WRONG with you two? HARDY WILL BE HERE!

The drums of P. Diddy's 'Come With Me' kick in as the arena goes dark. A weathered sign along a graveled country road appears on the screen with the words 'Welcome to Bedlam' carved into it. As the guitars kick in, we move to quick shots between riffs. The shots alternate between footage of TI in the ring and black and white art film clips. The clips are disturbing, somewhat incoherent. They only make sense to the one who filmed them. It's like something you'd see in The Ring or Un Chien Andalou.

P Diddy starts into his rap and the stage opens. Strobe lights flash as Titanium Insomniac rises from beneath. The clips continue to roll: TI puts an opponent through a table, a woman screams in melodramatic terror, TI smashes someone's head with a chair, a centipede crawls over a man's lifeless face...and so on and on and on.

TI makes his way to the ring, a cocky swagger about him. He knows he is dangerous because he doesn't care. If he were to die tonight, it wouldn't matter. He climbs through the ropes and smirks at his opponent as red and blue police lights flash above the ring. P. Diddy has become more passionate as he spouts his lyrics. He removes his trenchcoat as the lights come up and readies himself for bedlam one more time.

I.C: T.I is in the ring but where is David Hardy?

Banter: Well he SURE as hell isn't afraid of these two so he must be on the John or hitting on a girl. Hardy will be here trust me. WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME!

T.I. is standing in the ring alone against two men, not one to jump into a pointless battle to prove bravado he slides out of the ring and grabs a chair to go along with his cane. Supreme and MaAvoy slowly stalk the Insomniac as he leaps over the guardrail into the crowd. Mac Avoy leaps over first with a sneer on his face and a chair in his hand, Supreme follows more cautiously his face devoid of emotion and the Insomniac.....smiles????

Tex: What is that nutcase smiling about?

Banter: It's because he has them right where he wants them.

I.C: Ok

Then as if in response to Banter Sharks assessment of the situation a bald man stands up in the crowd with a chair in hand and.....

KRABAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!! The chair is thrown like a missile ands with a loud crash

SUPREME GOES DOWN

Banter: SEE I told you, right into the fans THEY HATE THEM!

Mac turns around expecting security to jump on the assailant, it is all the opening that T.I requires as he whacks the knees of Mac Avoy bringing him kneeling to the ground. He then whispers in his ear before bringing him down with a reverse DDT to the arena floor. T.I rolls into the ring.
Tex: WHERE IS SECURITY???? That man is STILL laying into Supreme.

Tex is right the bald man that threw the chair and Lupelli are trading punches. While Mac Avoy recovers and crawls towards the ring, the bald man gets the upper hand briefly and drops Supreme with a chair stab to the gut followed by a blow to the back. The bald man holds the chair high and yells, suddenly the crowd yells with him.

Banter: No one is stopping him because that bald man is DAVID HARDY!!!! I TOLD you that he'd show up! I don't know what the fashion change is for but the MAN is HERE!!!!

Hardy tosses the chair at Supreme and it lays across his chest as Hardy grabs a second chair and runs for a chair assisted dropkick.......a HAIR too slow, Supreme is up and counters Hardy's dropkick with a VICIOUS chair shot grounding the young man enough for him to make it into the ring. The bell sounds and the match officially begins with T.I whipping Mac Avoy into the ropes he bounces off of the opposite rope and lets loose a running clothesline. DUCK by Mac Avoy and he jumps off of the rope and brings a surprised T.I down with an AVOY moonsault. He goes for the pin

And T,I kicks out immediately and is up to one knee, Mac drills him with a running neckbreaker, followed by a jumping kneedrop to the neck he continues by whipping T.I into the corner landing a back spinning elbow and tagging Supreme in.

I.C: Both men in they whip the Insomniac into the ropes and NAIL him with a double stungun against the top rope.

I.C: Tough one for T.I they are REALLY focusing on his neck.

T.I is still standing but not for long as Mac waistlocks him from behind and Supreme nails a running clothesline setting up a clothesline/German suplex combo. Mac goes to his corner and Supreme goes for the pin

One

Two

And Hardy is in the ring breaking up the pin with a double stomp off the top rope T.I rolls away and Hardy continues to stomp away at Supreme the ref attempts to move Hardy back outside the ring but Hardy in an amazing example of athleticism leapfrogs him and lands a legdrop on Supreme. Mac is back in and dives at Hardy who ducks leaving T.I open to eat the splash. POWER SLAM!!!!!!!!! At the same time T.I pulls out a desperation move Hardy has enough of a moment of clarity to realize he needs to get back out of the ring so his partner can tag one good kick to Supreme's head and Hardy is back in his corner begging for the tag from T.I. The Insomniac brings Mac to the mat, tries to walk but slumps right back down again.

I.C: I know it's cliché in tag matches but The Titanium one MUST make this tag.

Supreme is back up and T.I is making his way for his corner, Supreme runs T.I lunges..............

Lunges.......

Supreme cuts him off with a Harley Race knee lift and nails Hardy with a spinning back elbow for god measure. David jumps in the ring and has to be restrained by the referee Supreme takes this as a chance to tag back in Mac Avoy and double team T.I. some more. They whip the Insomniac into the ropes for a back body drop.

Tex: TALK ABOUT HANGTIME!

But instead of landing o his back T.I manages to land on his feet, Mac realizes it a fraction of a second too late as he eats a kick to the midsection followed by a DDT. The Insomniac drops to one knee so exhausted from trying to fight out of this two on one predicament.

I.C: T.I is giving it everything today.

Tex: But Lupelli isn't going to give him time to recover I'm afraid.
Supreme signals for Mac and lifts T.I into power bomb position. Mac bounces off the ropes Supreme starts to throw T.I...

ENZUGURI POWERBOMB COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac Avoy is ushered out of the ring and Lupelli is thinking lariat to finish T.I off as he charges full speed at him.

SPINE BUSTER!!!!!!!! HELLUVA counter from the Insomniac

Banter: YES! Winners don't need to be GIVEN time! They TAKE it.
The crowd explodes and the ring is shaking from their cheers as the man in black makes another desperate crawl for the corner. Mac rolls out of the ring and Lupelli slowly stands up and sees T.I making his move.

Stretches

The ex assassin dives

STRetches

Supreme grabs T.I's leg.

STRETches

T.I reaches back and hits a jaw breaker but does not break the hold

STRETCHes

Supreme drives an elbow at the back of T.I's head.

T.I ducks, LUPELLI spins out of control

STRETCHES

TAG TAG TAG

Lupelli is up JUST in time to witness a PICTURE perfect missile dropkick, sadly he's on the business end of it. Mac Avoy is in for the assist but Hardy is too quick snapping off a Hurricanranna that almost sends the "Icon" flying into Supreme. Hardy runs and catches Supreme in a headlock and heads for the ropes.

SPINNING DDT

Mac is in to block it but misjudges and lands squarely between Hardy's legs. Hardy rolls and brings BOTH men down. Mac rolls out and hits a snap suplex on Supreme placing him in the center of the ring.

Banter: The kid is cleaning house.

I.C: It looks like he's REALLY angry about his new hair style.

Hardy jumps over the ropes to the ring apron

Banter: You once again prove just how little you know about the REAL world nerd boy. That hair was for the ladies NOW he might have to live like you with the only girls paying him attention being Lefty and PALMMETTE!!!

Tex: Lefty and Palm..... HARDY IS GOING TO FLY

SPRINGBOARD SENTON

but Hardy does not even waist a second as he uses the momentum from the senton to run to the opposite rope for a DRAGON SAULT a TOP ROPE ASAI MOONSAULT

The ref counts

ONE

TWO

THR.......

Save by Mac Avoy at the LAST possible second.

Hardy bounces off the ropes slides for a quick legdrop

And another

And another

And another

After the third Hardy yells and jumps to the top rope

I.C: My GOD he's going for the Eclipse he NEVER uses this move.

David stands in a moonsault position but instead of doing a backflip, he just jumps backwards and does a forward flip, ending with a leg drop.

MISSSS

MISSS

Supreme rolled out of the way JUST fast enough and manages to tag his partner in for a much needed break. Hardy rolls and does the same and two of ECF/411/TCW Icons stand face to face one on one and the crowd is ELECTRIC

Mac swings first and hits T.I hard

T.I returns the favor and both men are licking their own blood.

A flurry of punches fills the ring and the BRAWL is ON

Banter: I TOLD you this would be like this I LOVE it.

T.I breaks the pace with a knife edge chop that stings Mac the crowd predictably Whoos

The Insomniac thrust Mac into the corner and continues laying in knife edge chops soon Mac has enough and reverses into knife edge chops of his own. T.I finds enough of an opening to whip Mac to the ropes but he reverses and manages to drill T.I with a HUGE spear from no where.

Mac lays punches into the Insomniac and stands above him roaring.

Banter: BIG MISTAKE

I.C:T.I takes the SMALL moment of distraction to crotch Mac and set up a Fisherman suplex.

Tex: SCRATCH that it's a Fisherman BUSTER no bridge ALL impact.

T.I turns to Hardy and points smiling slightly, Hardy points excitedly but not in time.

Kick to the gut and FISHERMAN SUPLEX
ONE

TWO

THR.....KICKOUT BY THE TITANIUM INSOMNIAC!!!!!!!!

I.C: The idea is simple these men are not so different that example of them both busting out the same move is a prime example.

Tex: Yeah but try telling THOSE two that they are ANYTHING alike and I'm betting that you'd be next on their list.

Mac whips T.I into his corner and whips out a stinger splash. T.I slumps to the ground and Mac chokes him with his boot.

BLIND TAG by Supreme and Mac Avoy is confused

Banter: I knew this would happen to. See what makes this tag match different is that it is NOT about teamwork it's about ONE man getting the pin. Because ONLY the man that get's the pin moves on to fight for the Bleeder title.

Supreme points at T.I's head with his finger pointed like a gun and stomps, but T.I rolls out of the way and grabs the ankle, two Dragon screws later and he is in the Infinity corner. T.I tags and lays Supreme's foot across the middle rope. Hardy jumps from the top and drives a knee into his ankle. Supreme screams as he holds the damaged appendage. T.I lifts Supreme for a stalling suplex while Hardy jumps to the top rope

BIG SPLASH SUPLEX COMBO!!!!!!!!!

Hardy makes the cover........

The Ref does not count??????

Tex: Why is T.I arguing with the ref while David is making the cover? He's costing his team time!

Banter: REAL question though. Is he doing it on purpose?
T.I exits and the ref counts

One

Two

Thr......

That wasted time was JUST enough to let Supreme recover. Hardy looks at T.I who answers the gaze with a shrug. T.I points and Hardy is crotched by Supreme, Lupelli follows through with a back suplex NEVER removing his arm from Hardy's groin causing FURTHER pain. Supreme lifts Hardy to his feet

POWERBOMB TO THE TURNBUCKLE

Hardy slides down and Supreme lays in some nasty stomps ending with a bootwash. Mac with a blind tag of his own as Supreme rebounds with a split legged baseball slide, nailing Hardy in the groin AND face.

Mac is in and sets up Hardy for the MacKnife Avoybomb. He LIFTS

FACE BUSTER FACE BUSTER Hardy reverses at JUST the right time. He kips up and drops Supreme from the apron with a Drop Sault. Mac is up to one knee as Hardy bounces off of the ropes. Mac looks over in time to see Hardy use him as a makeshift step ladder to the top rope where he bust out a BEAUTIFUL springboard Dragoncarrana

With barely a blink Hardy is back up to the apron for an Asai moonsault but Mac Avoy cuts him off stun gunning him over the rope. Hardy flies back into the waiting arms of Supreme who uses him as a battering ram against the ring post.

Tex: Supreme is using Hardy as a battering ram against STEEL! Take a wild guess which one won!

Supreme rolls Hardy into the ring Mac bends over to grab him

D

K

O

Supreme tags before Hardy can make the cover, Hardy is whipped HARD into the corner and Supreme nails him with repeated knees to the small of the back.

Supreme lifts Hardy for a stalling vertical suplex.

Hardy begins to stand up but ONLY in time to eat a double elbow from Supreme as he flies from the second rope

Hardy manages to stand AGAIN and dives at Supreme but only winds up with a Tilt-a-Whirl BACK BREAKER for his troubles.

The hitman lifts Hardy up on his OWN this time and drops him with a side Russian leg sweep.

I.C: Old school wrestling fans know that this entire flurry was ALL to set up one move. THE MADE MAN!!!!!

Banter: Don't tell me he's going to win with the Five Moves of........

Tex: HARDY FLIPS BEFORE THE MOVE CAN BE LOCKED!!!!

But Supreme still has his leg.

DUCKS the Enzuguri.

Tex: He had that scouted.

Ducks the inverted Enziguri

Tex: That too.

Hardy flips backwards and catches Lupelli in the jaw.

Tex: But NOT that one.

Banter: HEY Super STAR MAN. THAT guy RULED!!!!

Supreme is only barely phased and manages to lift Hardy for a Tombstone. But instead of setting up the big sleep Lupeli drops Hardy and grabs his knee right where the Titanium Insomniac struck him with his cane. T.I waste no time and tags himself in and sits Supreme on the top rope.

Tex: NOOOOOOOOO How in the HELL did the ref not SEE that.

Banter: See what?

Tex: DAMN IT KI... Banter Titanium Insomniac JUST hit Supreme in the knee right when he was going to hit the Tombstone maneuver he calls the HIT! This was about to be OVER and you KNOW it.

SUPER BACK SUPLEX!!!!!!!!!!

Mac senses danger and runs into the ring, but T.I's danger sense is JUST as sharp and he brings the Icon down with a chokeslam.

A groggy Supreme claws at T.I's foot but a kick to the damaged knee ends any attempts at heroics. The Titanium Insomniac thrust Supremes head between his knees and lifts him in standing Crucifix position

Head first POWRBOMB PIN!!!!!!

THE CURE

ONE

TWO

Hardy holds Mac Avoy

THREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The winners Infinity members David Hardy and the TITANIUM INSOMNIAC!!!!!

And the winner of the fall and NUMBER ONE contender for the Bleeder championship.

TIIIIIIIIiiiiTANIUUUUUUUM INSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMNIAAAAAAAAAAAAC

(Winner(s) TI and Hardy)

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:54 am
Profile E-mail

Post Dante vs Hammer & TC Title

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:57 am
Profile E-mail

Post TOURNEY FINALE!
The mess from the previous match is cleaned away and head referee David Barron Is standing in the center of the ring. The crowd cheers as the arrival of TCW's head ref signals the main event. Sammy Eubanks enters the ring and the crowd pops as if he were one of the performers. The end of a long road is nigh. A picture of Mr. Majestic is shown of the Twisted Tron and after a ten bell salute Eubanks raises the microphone to his lips.

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen our final match of the night is the 4 way elimination match for the MR. MAJESTIC MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT!!!!!! There will be a different set of rules for EACH fall with a five minute rest BETWEEN each fall. FIRST fall will be decided under PURE RULES!

Banter: What in the BLUE HELL are Pure rules nerdboy?

Tex: It figures you wouldn't know about anything pure Shark.

I.C: Try studying your craft a little Banter (clearly tired of all the nerd jokes) Sammy Eubanks will explain and MAYBE you can learn something.

Sammy Eubanks: Pure rules are as follows. Matches for the Pure Championship are conducted under three simple Pure Rules:
• Each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls during the match. After a wrestler exhausts his rope breaks, submission and pin attempts under the ropes by the opponent are considered legal.
• There are no closed-fist punches to the face allowed in a Pure match, only open-handed slaps or chops to the face are allowed. Punches to other parts of the body (save for low-blows) are permitted. The first use of a closed fist will get a warning, and the second will cause the wrestler to be penalized a rope break. If he is already out of rope breaks, he will be disqualified.
• A wrestler is subject to a twenty count by the referee if the wrestler goes to the floor.
Banter: Sounds more like PUSS rules to me.

I.C: MAYBE if you had a honorable bone in your body you could appreciate a match that emphasizes SPORTSMANSHIP

Banter: MAYBE if you had a honorable bone in your body you could appreciate a match that emphasizes SPORTSMANSHIP

Tex: So despite the hatred between these four men this WILL be a Catch as catch can affair.

Banter: REALLY! Do you even have a clue what that means? I mean just WHO the HELL are Kesses and Ketchcan? Oh and how is YOUR hero Darkness even going to compete? I heard that he was in a coma this week so YOU tell me how he's in a condition to fight.

Tex: BeCAUSE he's a fighter Banter! Whatever it takes he WILL do battle. As for Catch as CATCH can why don't you why don't you use the internet for something BESIDES porn and work on your craft?

Sammy Eubanks: Now it is time to introduce the four combatants in the match.

The whole arena goes black for a few seconds, on the tron the words The Technician appear on screen. The lights begin to flash blue and gold back and forth, the beginning of AFI's Miseria Cantare begings to play.

Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us
Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith Loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us

The drums begin to vibrate throughout the entire arena

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all

Tiffany walks through the curtains first. she points back to the entrance and DeSean walks out wearing his trademark blue hoodie. With Singapore Cane in hand He walks slowly to the top of the ramp and stands Shadow, Highone, Hammer, Hardy, and The Titanium Insomniac stand at the top of the rampway as the singer repeats the lines over and over again. DeSean holds the Signapore cane HIGH in the air as his Infinity mates offer their encouragement. T.I nods his head at the Technician taps his Signapore cane with his walking stick and walks to the back. Hammer throws some mock sparring punches reminding DeSean to stick and move before slapping the young man on the shoulder and returning to the back. Hardy now wearing a wig mouths the word of each and every guy who he thinks deserves to have their ass kicked, Highone stops him before he gets to the Q part of the alphabet. Highone pulls DeSeans's head close and can be heard reminding DeSean of how this is the groups chance and HIS chance. He tries to remind him to focus on one goal winning DeSean smiles when H1 says something about "This is why you LIFT all those weights." Highone leaves and DeSeans tag team partner Shadow is standing in front of him, he points at the tag team championship in his hand the one round his waist and points at DeSeans waist lifts one finger waves it signifying theentire world. He offers DeSean his fist, the two men pound quickly embrace and Shadow returns to the back.

With Singapore Cane in hand He walks slowly down the ramp, head up, talking trash to the fans in attendance. He escorts Tiffany up the stairs and she slowly but surely puts her legs in between the ropes before she enters. DeSean stands on the side of the ring, he puts his head down.

Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame... Incinerate

As incinerate is shouted, DeSean flips the hood back and out stretches his arms. He jumps on the top rope and back flips in. In one motion, he pounds his fist on the mat and points to the sky, blue and gold pyro goes off in the background.

As the music ends, he climbs the ropes and puts his fist in the air showing off the Infinity ring.

The arena lights cut out. As the opening notes of "Kerosene" play, a few red lights illuminate the arena. Drakus walks to the top of the ramp wearing a black shirt along with his usual attire and screams loud enough to drown out the crowd booing the Hellout of him.

On the tron, black-and-white images of rural squalor flash -- boarded-up storefronts, rusted cars on garbage-littered front lawns, old bums in stained shirts on their porches drinking malt liquor from bags, bloated dead animals on the side of the road.

"I was born in this town, lived here my whole life.
Probably come to die in this town, lived here my whole life.
Never anything to do in this town, lived here my whole life.
Never anything to do in this town, lived here my whole life.
Probably learn to die in this town, lived here my whole life."

The images continue, becoming a series of shots of one run-down house with peeling paint in the middle of a vast, empty expanse. Shots of the inside show piles of disintegrating old magazines, cigarette-burned carpet, an ancient TV with a cracked screen and piles of moldy dishes in a disgusting, roach-infested kitchen.

"Probably come to die in this town, lived here my whole life.
There's kerosene around, something to do.
There's kerosene around, she's something to do.
There's kerosene around, find something to do
Kerosene around, SET ME ON FIRE!"

Suddenly the black-and-white image of the old house is obliterated by a burst of flame that becomes a wall of fire. In front of the entrance, pillars of flame shoot up from the ground. A large man, head draped in a ragged black cloth, emerges between the pillars of fire, grunting and snorting smoke.

"Set me on fire, kerosene.
Set me on fire, kerosene.
SET ME ON FIRE, KEROSENE.
SET ME ON FIRE, KEROSENE.
SET ME ON FIRE!"

Climbing into the ring, Drakus removes the cloth from his head, streches both arms and unleashes a primal scream of rage.

Tex: That DAMNED mad man does NOT need to be in a TCW or ANY ring for that matter.

Banter: I'll be sure to tell him you said that. (Writes something on a piece of paper)

Tex: Oh please, why don't you tell the teacher while your at it.

Banter: Teacher? Did we just hire Matt Striker????? SWEET!

I.C: It's Matt STRIKER and you know it Banter. What's next for you Sucktista? Maybe John CeCock? Dredge???? Triple HGH????? What OTHER wity plays do you have on people nmes Banter?

Banter: Just call the match.

I.C: Thank you.

Banter: Poindexter.

The drum beats of "Battle of One" start as white lights strobe to the beat. The guitar riff starts, and blue strobes join the white lights. As the singer screams, Matt Strikmore makes his way through the entrance way. Wearing long brown tights with blue details, Matt rolls his neck before heading down the ramp. The crowd explodes for the newcomer. Matt's eyes are wide as he takes in the crowd while standing at the top of the ramp. He slowly walks down the ramp never taking his eyes off of the ring never taking his eyes off of Drakus in particular. Some fans try to hug him while he makes his way to the ring where two of his opponents stand. Sliding under the bottom rope, Matt quickly jumps back up to his feet before lightly jogging in place while shaking out his arms. He shys away from Drakus a little while nodding to DeSean and taking a neutral corner.

Tex: The crowd popped but I think they may just EXPLODE with this next man.

I.C: The Man the MYTH the LEGEND the measuring stick.

Banter: Why don't you just stop at Myth BerNARD? Because this man's entire career IS a myth and THESE morons just buy into it. As for legend? Maybe in his own mind and off of the fingertips of sycophant ass writers and commentators. You ask ME give me someone whos honest like Dante USED to be. This guy is full of crap and I'M calling him on it.

Tex: You're a hater and I'm calling you on THAT!

Banter: Hater????? Bwahahahah did your 50 something ass just say hater?

A LIGHT IN THE BLACK? OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK...?

I.C: THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!

Tex: BY GAWWWWWD!!!!! HELLL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!

Banter: Can I get some nachos.

The crowd erupts as Darkness's music begins and, on the Twistedtron, an image of the full moon behind dark, scattered clouds appears. Gradually, it fades and is replaced by the flaming pentagram logo of the New Hellfire Club. Abruptly, the view changes to one of a locker room door with the word ‘Darkness' written on it...

I am the man who walks alone...

The door opens, revealing Darkness standing, head bowed.

And when I'm walking a dark road,
At night or strolling through the park...

The camera pans out, showing that the door to the locker room is framed by half a dozen members of DanteCorp Security. Darkness nods to them and steps out into the corridor, the guards quickly falling into step as the camera follows Darkness's progress from a couple of feet in front of him.

When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange,
A little anxious when it's dark...

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that something's always near...

After walking down several corridors, Darkness -escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

Fear of the dark (YOU!)

The crowd chants in unison with the music: **FEAR OF THE DARK!**

I have a phobia that someone's always...there...

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in; Darkness hurtles from behind the curtain and down the ramp at full speed. The crowd is chanting Darkness's name as, seemingly defying physics, he leaps from the arena floor and into the ring in one smooth bound, driving one fist into the mat and causing the entire structure to visibly tremble.

Have you run your fingers down the wall,
And have you felt your neck skin crawl,
When you're searching for the light?

Darkness crosses the ring, ignoring his opponent, and ascends the turnbuckle. He roars at the crowd as they cheer for him, soaking up their adulation and seemingly drawing power from it.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
At the corner of the room,
You're scared that someone's watching you....

Darkness raises his arms above his head.

Fear of the dark! Fear of the dark!

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen let's have a hand for the final four combatants in the Mr. MAJESTIC MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT FINALLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Introducing FIRST standing SIX feet and FOUR inches.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Weiging TWOOOOOO hundred and EIGHTY pounds. From Anderson Indiana
DRAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!

The crowd boos as Drakus stands on the middle rope spreads his arms and screams.

I.C: I'll say this much Tex. I don't know IF he belongs in our ring and he is DAMN sure a monster but like a 300 lb Gorilla he can do whatever he wants WHEREVER he wants.

Tex: Agreed.

Banter: What no man myths and legends for HIM? THIS is a beast and THAT beast may be our new champion.

Sammy Eubanks: Introducing NEXT standing SIX foot one and weighing in at TWO hundred and TWENTY POUNDS!!!! From Wildwood New Jersey. Ladies and gentlemen MATT STRIKEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

I.C: The crowd explodes for the enigmatic rookie.

Matt holds up a pumped fist looks over at Drakus and steps back a little.

Banter: Would I be an asshole if I said overrated?

Tex: You'd be an ass no matter WHAT! If you called him overated though you'd be a liar on TOP of all that.

Sammy Eubanks: Introducing NEXT! Representing INFINITY

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Standing in at SIX feet and an INCH!!!!! weighing in today at 220 pounds. From Greeeeeeeeensbourough NORTH CarolIIIIIIIIIna! He is one HALF of the TCW tag team CHAMPIONS, The TECHNICIIIIIIIIIIIAN DeSEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN BLACKWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sammy Eubanks: Representing the NEW Hellfireclub! He's a former CHAMPION of the WOOOOOORLD. Standng Six feet and weiging in at two hundred and EIGHTEEN pounds from Chicago ILLINOISSSSSSS make some NOIIIISE Darklings for DARRRRRRRRRRRRRKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banter: And YOUR hero is introduced. I hope you're all happy and take a good look because either DeSean, or Striker, or Drakus are going to kick his skinny self righteous ASS!

I.C: Hopefully for the last time it's StrikeMORE and as for butt kicking I think they will be handed ALL around.

Tex: DAMN right.

Banter: I expect DeSean to be very comfortable fighting under pure rules with his ROH experience.

I.C: Actually a good point there Banter. DeSean was actually the Pure champion at a point and he won THAT belt legit unlike the Heavyweight belt he carries around sometimes.

DING

DING

DING

Tex: Well boys we're about to find out whether or not DeSean has an advantage as he and Darkness are kicking things off. So far at least as far as Darkness is concerned the rivalry with the NHFC and Infinity has been one sided.

Banter: Say what you want Tex, Infinity still holds more gold and when the Insomniac meets Freya that won't even be up for debate.

I.C: But the New Hellfire Club holds the BIG belt, and you have to wonder with Darkness IN this final what will he do if he wins? Will he try to take it back off of Dante? Will this new team crumble before they have their roots set.

DeSean runs up to Darkness and opens things off with a dropkick that sends Darkness to the ropes. The Technician bounces off of the ropes again but Darkness recovers and back body throws a rebounding DeSean. With catlike agility DeSean lands on his feet and thrust kicks a surprised Darkness in the base of his neck One bulldog later and DeSean springs up and soaks in the negative reaction of the crowd.

Banter: That's how you kick things off.

Tex: But it isn't how you FINISH things off.

I.C: Tha's right, as talented as Blackwell is he sometimes has a tendency to grow confident too early to let up and all too often it leaves him open for counter attack.

As if to drive I.C's point home Darkness recovers and blocks an attempted suplex by the Technician, DeSean tries a second time but Darkness blocks again this time pushing DeSean off. Darkness approaches with a high roundhouse DeSean splits and ducks. The Technician attempts to sweep Darkness's plant leg but the man in black leaps and delivers an ax kick with his other leg, DeSean catches the leg and attempts to apply a hold but has to avoid a knee strike before locking it giving Darkness time to slip out.
DeSean leaps for a spinning wheel kick but eats capture suplex for his trouble. He continues with several Muay Thai knee lifts ending in a Muay Thai neck throw. A series of elbows to the head send DeSean flying into the opposite corner.

Darkness walks a little too close to Drakus who takes the opportunity to tag himself in HARD!!!! This does not sit well with Darkness and he throws a punch stopping JUST sort of landing as he remembers the rules of this match.

Tex: Well that's ONE way to tag.

Drakus laughs at Darkness and slaps the taste out of his mouth followed by a punch that earns him an ignored warning, Darkness reels but not for long as he rips off a standing Thrust kick to Drakus's chest that sends him to the turnbuckle. Darkness exits the ring and takes his corner, Drakus continues to berate him and Darkness is all too happy to ignore him.

Banter: He'd better quit paying attention to Darkness with DeSean in the ring.

Tex: You can NOT afford to ignore your opponents.

I.C: And HERE HE COMES!

DeSean has long since climbed the top rope as Darkness shoves Drakus who never sees DeSean flying at him. ALPHA FLIGHT

Tex:Talk about HANGTIME on that flying clothesline. Drakus was sent HEAD FIRST into the turnbuckle.

DeSean does not let up and he runs up to Drakus again this time whipping out a jumping spin kick to the back of his head, Drakus spins from the force and his back rams into the turnbuckle, DeSean runs to the opposite turnbuckle flashes his Infinity ring runs and jumps for a Stinger Splash but THIS time Drakus answers with a Sky High style spine Buster.

Tex: TOO MUCH HEIGHT

I.C: EXACTLY what I was about to say Tex.

They are referring to the fact that DeSean was able to lock his legs around Drakus's neck. He still ate Spine buster but was able to work some damage in himself. Matt Strikemore reaches out to DeSean asking for a tag but the Technician sneers and rolls away from the only combatant who has a name that does not start with a D.

Banter: Drakus is up and surprise surprise he's angry.

I.C: Like you said not exactly breaking news there but he's angry and has his sights set on DeSean.

Drakus lifts DeSean and tosses him into the ropes nailing a power slam on the rebound VERY close to the ropes. He goes for a pin.

ONE

TWO

THR...... DeSean kicks out before three

Banter: Hey Caindy ass couldn't DeSean have sved energy by just draping his foot over the ropes?

I.C: Perhaps but don't forget this first fall is being contested under PURE rules. DeSean is quite familiar with those and he likely does not want to waste a rope break when he does not have to. Don't forget he only gets THREE rope breaks.

Drakus whips DeSean into the ropes again and ducks his head for a back body drop. EL PASE DE MUERTE EL PASE DE MUERTE!!! DeSean attempts to follow up lifting Drakus to his feet but is absolutely SLUGGED by a vicious right hook from Drakus.

Drakus has been penalized a rope break.

Drakus gets in referee David Barron's face. The senior ref gets right back in his calmly xplaining the rules of the match again, Drakus turns away in disgust and walks to a corner where he crounches and waits for DeSean to stand up hoping to nail some sort of high impact move.

Tex: Like I said the man is simply a monster. I'm just happy he was smart enough NOT to try to disrespect our ref.

Banter: No doubt, the man may be a loner but even HE wouldn't risk disrespecting a man as legit tough and legit loved as HIM!

Strikemore is asking DeSean for a tag again but he is once again waived off as the Technician makes his way to his feet. Drakus charges....

SPEAR

DeSean leaps over Drakus and the monster WOULD have flown into the ring post but instead grazes Strikemore saving him from damage. Matt voices his displeasure and Drakus back hands him sending him to the arena floor.

The Ref begins his count.

Banter: Why is the referee counting?

I.C: Once again PURE rules. Strikemore must have been considerd tagged in from that slap and when he landed on the arena floor Referee Barron had NO choice but to start the count.

Drakus stomps in frustration and exits the ring. Strikemore is back up but only in time to see the nice design on the Technicians boots as he eats Baseball slide to the MUSH!.
DeSean stands up with a wild look is his eyes.

Tex: He wouldn't!!!! NO SON THIS IS CRAZY THINK OF YOUR FUTURE!!!!

I.C: He IS that crazy I think he's YES he's going for the BIG ELBOW!!!!!

Blackwell boubces off the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle jumping high enough that he seems to freeze in the air as 100,000 flashes flicker throughout the audience capturing the move forever on film.

BIG ELBOW LANDS and BOTH men are pretty much out.

Banter: That's IT kid. That's how you do it THAT'S HOW YOU GET NOTICED! COME ON DeSEAN!!!

The Ref counts

No longer able to stand seeing to helpless victims lay around without being victimized by HIM Drakus leaps down and lifts Strikemore Gutrrench powerbombng him into DeSeans chest breaking up the referees count. The monster continues his assault by whipping both men into the guard rails one flying double lariat later and all three men are in the crowd. The monster steps out and grabs a piece ofelectrical cord with a n evil well evilERRRR look in his eye. Darkness can no longer take even seeing one of his enemies treated this way and leaps down cuts off the likely garroting. He lands a series of elbows and knees but Drakus shoves him off back to the guardrail and charges. SHADOWED WIZARD and Drakus is down. Darkness rolls DeSean and Strikemore into the ring. DeSean recovers JUST enough to drape an arm over Strikemore.

ONE

TWO

FOOOT ON THE ROPES!!!!!!

DeSean rolls off and rest on one knee trying to regain his wits he reaches back over for Strikemore

SMALL PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!

ONE

TWO

THR......DeSean BARELY grabs the ropes BARELY!

I.C: Three men are down to TWO rope breaks ONLY Darkness hass all of his breaks remaining.

Strikemore is up and he lifts DeSean to his feet. He whips him NO he does NOT whip him it's a SHORT ARM Kitchen Sink, shades of the Million Dollar Man with that knee strike. He follows up by flipping DeSean for a tilt-a-whirl GUTBUSTER, by instinct alone DeSean stands up and goes for a corner but Drakus and Darkness are both fighting on the outside DeSean is helpless to avoid a Strikemore spear that flows into some repeated shoulder thrust. Matt locks is a reverse Bearhug to continue the pressure on DeSeand gut reall robbing him of his speed and air. DeSean is struggling to get out of the hold. He manages to kick off of the turnbuckle and drive his body into Matt's

ONE

TWO

Thre Matt slides up switching the pin to DeSean

ONE

TWO

THR....

Banter: Did DeSean kick out or did he use the rope first?

Tex: I don't know but he DID avoid the pin.

I.C: Referee Barron is signaling that the Technician is down a rope break.

Matt kicks DeSean

Tex: CAUGHT!!!!!!

DeSean lifts Strikemore for the Leg Stretcher.

Banter: He's got it locked. HE'S GOT IT LOCKED!

Strikemore is banig the hell out of the mat trying to reach the rope Drakus is back on the apron and reaching for a tag. Matt stretches and Drakus punches the hold is broken Drakus is penalized another rope break and he's down to one.

Banter: He could care LESS about your PURE rules Cain.

I.C: It MAY cost him though.

DeSean pins

ONE

TWO

MATT GETS A FOOT ON THE ROPES

BOTH MATT and DeSean are down to one rope break.

Small package

ONE

TWO

Small package

ONE

TWO

Small package

ONE

TWO

Small package

ONE

TWO

Drakus tries to step in Darknes nails him with a running ¾ neckbreaker cutting him off. He follows up by lifting Drakus to the apron. DARKNESS DDT TO THE APRON!!!!!!

DeSean and Strikemore both kip back up and swing out of frustration without thinking both men are out of rope breaks.

While DeSean is slapping himself in the head for his mistake Strikemore is nailing his second short arm kitchen sink of the night. With DeSean on his shoulder he climbs the rope.

TOP ROPE GUTBUSTER!!!!!

The PIN

ONE

TWO

THr......SOMEHOW DeSean finds the strength to kick out. Strikemore is SHOCKED

PELE KICK

DeSean landed that desperation move and goes for the pin

Banter: Looks like the Technicians moving on.

I.C: NOT SO FAST!!!! La Majistrol CRADLE

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Technician DeSean Blackwell is ELIMINATED

DeSean holds his head in shame as Strikemore lifts him up and offers him a hand. DeSean does not exactly shake his hand but he does slap his hand sort of showing respect as he rolls out of the ring and grabs his Kendo stick. On the way out he nails Drakus which earns him a rare cheer from the crowd, then as if to drive the point hme that he respects NO one he turns and lays out Darkness with a stick shot to the back of his neck, he contiues to lay into him not satisfied with what he got of him during the match. Security eventually pulls him off and his night is over.

Some other refs join to assist Darkness. He's been opened up by The Technicians Signapore cane. The former World champion brushes them aside and stands proudly on his feet in a show of toughness. Drakus is pacing the ring like a caged animal and Strikemore is sucking wind, the last fall took a LOT out of him. DeSean is shoved to the back by security but he holds his Cane up proudly in the air before leaving to a cacophony of jeers.

Tex: DAMN is it too much to ask for a little good sportsmanship? DeSean fought a HELL of a match but all anyone's going to remember is him laying into Darkness with that damned Kendo stick.

Banter: Speak for yourself Tex I'LL remember how DeSean fought his ass off and barely lost. To be fair though I FULLY expect Darkness to remember that transgression.

I.C: The next fall will be decided with Concertina wire surrounding the ring.

Banter: Dammit I HATE Constantine. I SWEAR Keanu Reaves can't act.

I.C: This video will give us some information while the crew puts up the wire.

Concertina wire is a type of barbed wire or razor wire that is formed in large coils which can be expanded like a concertina. Each coil actually consists of two oppositely wound helices which support each other against crushing while allowing easy longitudinal movement. In conjunction with plain barbed wire and steel pickets, it is used to form military wire obstacles. During World War I soldiers manufactured concertina wire themselves, using ordinary barbed wire. Today it is factory made.
Concertina wire packs flat for ease of transport, but can then be deployed as an obstacle much more quickly than ordinary barbed wire.

Banter: Translation for all of the NON nerds out there It's sharp metal on wire and it's going to surround the entire ring. It's about to be World War III up in this Bia.......

I.C: Look at how thick those gloves are. No doubt this a dangerous environment.

Tex: Dangerous as a pet rattlesnake on moonshine. Somebody WILL get hurt.

In almost no time a wall of wire is erected around the ring. One of the crew takes an apple out of his pocket and throws it at the fence

Crowd: Ooooooooh
The apple splits neatly in two sliced perfectly showing the razors to be well razor sharp. As if it were not enough a raw turkey is wheeled down and tossed. Both drumsticks fly off and the body of the turkey itself is impaled.

Tex: My God what has Valerie Stern gotten these brave men into?
Banter: That's sharp. I mean that was barely any force at all how sharp IS that fence?
I.C: It's sharp enough that we have EMTs waiting to give these men medical attention at a seconds notice. I don't know if it's a good idea but id IS next.
Striker is back to his feet and one look at the razor barrier surrounding the ring has him looking ill.
Sammy Eubanks: The next fall will be a Concertina Wire match and falls count anywhere within it's barrier.
DING
DING
DING
The bell rings and Drakus leaps over the top rope with something close to a smile etching his face at the thought of all the damage he is about to unleash. Strikemore isn't smiling as he is standing face to face with the monster and the measuring stick..

I.C: All three men can attack each other when they please. It goes without saying that there are no Ado's there are barely any rules. All there is is pinfalls they have to happen within this grid.
Drakus charges Strikemore but is cut off by a Darkness clothesline and whipped into the turnbuckles A jumping knee thrust sends the big man over the ropes to the apron. Strikemore lands a dropkick but Drakus manages to cling to the ropes avoiding the barbwire moat beneath him. Strikemore bounces off the ropes and charges again.
BLACKOUT SLAM

I.C: And Mat Strikemore just learned the HARD way that it's every man for himself in this match.

SUPERKICK to Drakus. The big man falls but manages to control himself JUST enough to avoid landing against the Concertina wire. Drakus is up to one knee and Darkness takes flight nailing him with a BIG axe kick to the neck. Darkness is back up and whips Drakus into the wire NO!!!!! Drakus slides to his knees instead and reverses into a whip of his own. Not enough as Darkness manages to leap and bounce off of two very small razor free sections of wire and flips behind Drakus. The monster returns with a lariat attempt but Darkness avoids it with a bridge picture perfect but as no art lover Drakus ruins the bridge with a stomp to the chest.
Strikemore is back up from the Blackout slam and watches his opponents beating on each other.
Banter: Hey Poffo you can enter at anytime means you can NOT enter as well right?
I.C: Yes, I suppose it does.
Banter: Then if Strikemore has ANY brains he'll just let these two beat each other to death and take his chances in the finals. If Darkness and Drakus have any brains then.... Well I don't think they'll let him stay out anyway.
Darkness tumbles over the ropes after he's launched by Drakus but the former champ is back up quickly and manages to duck a tossed ring stair that winds up lodged into the wire fence. Darkness nails Drakus in the gut stunning him, he lands another elbow to the temple which turns him. Three strikes to the gut and Drakus is REELING about to fall into the Concertina wire. Darkness measures for a finishing roundhouse.

DUCK and CAPTURE!!!!!

Tex: The kick didn't land and NOW he's set up for something VERY nasty.
Banter: Nasty indeed he's about to fly into those wires.
I.C: This is bad guys he's set up for a capture suplex and Drakus has a WIDE smile.
Tex: That EVIL bastard.
Drakus squeezes Darkness pops his hips lifts and.......

SUICIDE DIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUICIDE DIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All three men fly into the wire after Strikemore's missile like attack. Matt manages to avoid most damage using the bodies of his opponents as a cushion. Matt rolls off and almost RUNS away from the Concertina barrier not wanting to get scratched or caught by it.
Banter: He's smarter than I thought he KNOWS it's stupid to get into that stuff.
I.C: Matt would be much more comfortable INSIDE the ring but Darkness and Drakus could care less and just want to tear each other apart.
Matt starts peppering both men with knife edge chops as they are still stuck in the barbed walls.
The Twisted Tron shows a replay of Matts dive on second viewing Matt managed to turn his head so that he avoided the barbwire almost completely
Banter: Smart move kid SMART move.
I.C: Good point, Strikemore waited until the PERFECT time to attack.
Tex: Good GAWD we just went from Catch as Catch Can to pier six BRAWL!!!
Strikemore knife edges Drakus chest and shakes his hand in pain right afterward as if the target were harder than he anticipated. Drakus smiles as if he's aware of a private joke and climbs off of the wire unleashing a bloody clothesline on the rookie. Darkness is off as well patiently waits for Drakus to ram Strikemore into the ropes then catches him with a Dragon sleeper type hold. Drakus thrust desperate elbows to break the move but it's time wasted as Strikemore breaks it up with a leg drop. Matt lifts Drakus to his feet and goes for a suplex. Drakus pushes him off HARD and he flies into the ring stairs that were stuck in the barbwire before. Blood flies as Matt is twisted between the stairs and wire. Drakus takes part of the wire and digs it into Matt's forehead grinning evilly as blood drips onto his hands from Matt's brow. The monster pulls out a pair of wire cutter and snips a section of wire and wraps a small part around his hand and a longer part around his waist.
Tex: What in THEEE Hell is WRONG with him? He's going to use that wire like a set of Knucks.
Drakus turns in time to have his wicked smile whipped away as the roundhouse that Darkness missed before hits this time nearly decapitating him. On his attempt at standing he receives a leg scissor takedown. It's effective but Darkness is cut by the wire he failed to see around Drakus' waist. Undaunted Darkness stands and avoids a barbed wire palm thrust twisting it into a Judo throw into the stairs that frees Strikemore.
Darkness goes for the cover.

ONE

TWO

Strikemore picks up Drakus' wire cutters and tries to cut a hole out of the barrier but cuts himself and dives under the ring to find something to address his wounds with.
Banter: You won't find a first aid kit under THERE kid.

A barbed wire clap t the head breaks the count and D&D are both standing.
Banter: About time someone went for a pinfall. Too bad it was Dorkness.
I.C: Dorkness???? I can't believe you.
Banter: That's what your wife.....
Darkness lands a throat thrust and Drakus staggers, Darkness kicks him in the knee to follow up and lands a back elbow to backhand to straight right combo that rocks the monsters world. Darkness jumps and lands a dropkick onto Drakus' knee. The man in black stands back up and delivers a MASSIVE Superkick to a charging Matt Strikemore, turning in time to duck a Drakus Roaring elbow and reverse it into a knee breaker. Drakus stumbles from the impact and lands chin first onto the ring apron. Darkness delivers several hard knees to the small of Drakus' back. Darkness locks in a sleeper hold.
Banter: He's going to put him to sleep. It's a good thing this is no holds barred because THAT is a choke
Instead of keeping the hold though Darkness drops to a knee and brings Drakus down in a modified sleeper backbreaker. He holds on continuing to dig his knee into Drakus' back.
KNEEDROP FROM THE APRON! Strikemore landed a flying knee RIGHT into Drakus' gut and rolls off holding his own knees as if he hit a brick wall. But no matter what Drakus has up his shir...errr sleeve he feels the pain as Matt goes for the cover.

ONE

TWO

THRe.....Drakus kicksout and Matt flies off of him. Darkness wants to unleash another wave of attack but a lowblow changes the game plan. Drakus whips Darkness for the barbed wire but he's lucky?????? Well he avoids the barbwire but NOT a kitchen sink from Matt Strikemore. He continues by flowing into Gorilla press gutbuster and goes for a cover.

ONE

TWO

Darkness kicks out at two not ready to die just yet. He kips up and chops Strikemore in the gut then whips HIM into the barbed wire but Drakus cuts him off.

STUN GUN AGAINST THE CONCERTINA RAZOR WIRE!!!!!!!!
Tex: OH MY GAWD!!!! All Hyperbole aside THAT could KILL him.
Banter: It would be SO easy for his throat to get slit that way. He NEEDS to STAY THE HELL DOWN!!!!
I.C: Now that monster is cutting more wire, ignoring the cuts in his own hand and wrapping it around a damned table. Maybe you were right Tex, maybe he does NOT belong among regular humans.
Tex: DAMN RIGHT HE DOESN'T! Oh God he has Strikemore back up and he's got his eyes on that damned demonic table he's set up.
I.C: Oh my GAAAAAAAAD GUTWRENCH powerbomb through the barbed wire table.
Matt's face is completely covered in blood. Crimson mask is putting it too lightly as if Matt COULD open his eyes he wouldn't be able to see anything. The camera catches blood literally squirting from his forehead as the rookie MUST wonder to himself if this is worth it.

Not satisfied with the carnage Drakus places remnants of the barbed wire table on top of Strikemore and climbs the ring apron.
Banter: We've seen this before but usually from the rope.
I.C: He's put a FEW wrestlers on the shelf and I'm afraid that if Strikemore does not find the strength to move HE will be next.Double stomp OFF THE APRON!!!!!!!
Tex: INTERCEPTED BY A DARKNESS SPEAR!!!!!!
Drakus is shaken but Darkness is hurt worse.
Banter: I guess Darkness ran shoulder first into that barbed wire Drakus wrapped himself in.
Tex: No LOOK now that the DAMNED cheaters shirt is ripped to shreds you can see he has a DAMNED PIECE OF ARMOR ON!!!!
I.C: Some rumors said that Drakus had injured his ribs before that protector might be proof but no doubt it explains why Strikemores offense has not been as effective against Drakus as normal.
Darkness sits up holding his shoulder and leans painfully against the barbed wire. Drakus charges to use the rib protector AND his body to crush Darkness.

CRASH!!!!!!

Darkness yells and Drakus prepares to go for a second. The monster yells and charges.
SHADOWED WIZARD!!!!!!!!
Darkness follows with a Bridged back suplex INTO the barrier for the pin.
ONE

TWO

THRE.....Drakus kicks out AGAIN but only barely Darkness is back up and grabs Drakus' legs and applies the DARK SHOOTER!!!!
Tex: DARKNESS HAS HIM! HE HAS THE DARKSHOOTER LOCKED!
I.C: Locked and Drakus is buried in the Concertina wire.
Tex: HE MUST TAP!!!!!!!
Darkness digs the hold in DEEP
Matt Strikemore: I CAN'T SEE!!!
Strikemore stumbles around and fins a bottle of water and attempts to wash some of the blood from his eyes. With a rage he looks through the red in his eyes and drives part of the table through the head of the man that did this to him.

KERRRRRASSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!
Only he couldn't see and he never hit his target. He hit Darkness.
Drakus now caked in blood as well stands up and lifts Darkness to his shoulders in Argentine backbreaker position. Matt's eyes clear just in time for him to see the results of his mistake as Drakus piledrives Darkness into the barrier.

PSYCHO DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ONE

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TWO

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREE:

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sammy Eubanks: Darkness is eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!

I.C. The crowd is NOT happy with how that went down. They had their hearts set on a rematch with Darkness and Dante. NOW it is set in all likelihood Dante will either face his past or the FUTURE!

Matt Strikemore is still on his knees frustrated that his mistake cost Darkness the chance to stop Drakus.

M.S: Berzerker rage??? What is wrong with me?

EMT's are attempting to cut Darkness loose and the bell rings for the third fall

DING

DING

DING

Banter: There is the bell not giving them much time eh? So uhmmm....

I.C: Did you run out of ways to call me a nerd?

Banter: So Pettingale what is the third fall stip?

Tex: Good GAWD LOOOOK!!!!

Sammy Eubanks: Both Matt Strikemore AND Drakus MUST enter the ring.

A deep pulse rings through the arena as a massive steel structure is lowered over the ring.

Tex: Havn't they been through enough they are HUMAN BEINGS GAWWWD DAMNIT!

Banter: Oh MAN it's Hell in a Ce.....

I.C: HEY that's copy written. Let's call it the uhhhhh Twisted Terror errr....cage.

Strikemore and Drakus both slide into the ring as quickly as possible while EMT's continue to cut Darkness out of the barbwire barrier.

The cage is down and if Matt was a little nervous about the Barb wire barrier he is CERTAINLY more than a little apprehensive about being stuck in a cage with a homicidal maniac like Drakus. The monster charges but Matt ducks and slides out of the ring.

Tex: It's real simple folks this is it one man walks out of here half a million dollars richer and able to get the match of his choice. The other man just gets all bloody for nothing.

Matt walks to the cage and shakes it. It's every bit as solid as he was afraid of. Worse there are remnants of the barbed wire scatterd on the inside of the cage. Drakus slides out and stalks Matt who back pedals a little sliding back into the ring. Drakus follows and Matt attempts to shoulderblock him off of the apron but eats a fist for his troubles.

Tex: Drakus wants to make this into a BRAWL just like the war they just walked ad I use that term loosely away from because Drakus CAN and most likely WILL win a brawl.

Drakus thrust Strikemore into the corner and lays lefts and rights into him.

Matt Strikemore wants to make this into a wrestling match. Just like the first fall THAT is his best chance to win. Because in MY opinion Matt Striker CAN and likely WILL win a wrestling match. This is ALL going to come down to who canturn the match to their style.

Matt catches Drakus fist and reverses into a short arm kitchen sink. It's the fith time weve seen the move tonight yet NONE of the time has it been effective on Drakus because of that rib protector. Instead of changing the tide Drakus simply shoves Matt back into the turnbuckles and lands a running back elbow.

Banter: You're right Tex it WILL come down to who can twist this match to their style. One question, How do you make a 300 lb Gorrilla wrestle the way YOU want him to. Answer! You DON'T!

Drakus whips Strikemore into the opposite corner and follows with an immediate clothesline.

Drakus is going to wear Strikemore out. He knows that he's a better technician so why would he waste his time trying to face him on that level? He could care less about proving himself.

Drakus clotheslines Strikemore over the turnbuckle to the floor slowly he stalks him and rams him into the cage.

Banter: Drakus is so close to revenge against Dante he can taste it. He got a little against Darkness maybe even put him out, but it isn't enough.

Drakus rakes Strikemore's face against the cage stopping to bang it on the post.

Banter: Dante SACRAFICED him. Do you understand what that betrayal did to him? You might think that this change into the white hat wearing heroic Dante is a GOOD thing. But smart people like ME, Infinity, JBL, and even Darkness know the truth.

Drakus lays Strikemore against the wall of the cage and lifts one of the ring stairs stopping to bang it against the ring post for effect.

Banter: Dante SACRAFICED Drakus and now Drakus is going to sacrifice Matt Strikemore. All he cares about is revenge and all Matt Strikere is?

Drakus charges with the stairs.

"Is in the way."

I.C: DROP TOE HOLD!!!!!!

Strikemore manages to nail Drakus with a drop toe hold driving the monster head first into the ring stairs he had hoped to use on him. Matt is up and attempting to remove the rib protector form Drakus' chest.

Banter: HEY why is he trying to take that off? Its obvious that Drakus has been competing at a medical disadvantage for the ENTIRE match. I thought you said he had honor, I thought you said he had integrity I thought you said he wanted to WRESTLE!

Strikemore pounds the back of Drakus' head with elbows as he rips at the rib protector. He tugs on the straps with all of his might but to no effect.

Tex remind you of your 16th birthday Banter? Look Matt DOES want to wrestle but as long as Drakus has that damne piece of armor strapped to his chest he can't use most of his arsenal.

Drakus tosses Strikemore off of his back, with his one hand still wrapped in wire he turns and punches hitting nothing but post. Matt grabs his hand and leg and brings the big man down over his knee for a rib breaker, but as has been a common theme tonight to precious little effect.

I.C: Good point Tex. Matt likes to focus on the midsection and it isn't a bad strategy for a man like Drakus. If he can't breathe he's on your level and you can use your endurance to your advantage while you rob him of his.

Drakus doubles Matt over with a vicious gutblow he then lifts him into powerbomb position but somehow Matt grabs the ropes, Drakus pulls but Matt's grip is too tight. Drakus tries again but no change and Matt is holding onto the ropes for dear life.

Tex: Hold on to the ropes kid.

Matt escapes the predicament and Drakus twist around to eat a baseball slide that reels him. Matt attempts another and reels the monster again, Matt goes for a third but Drakus ducks, Matt however smoothly slides through and lands on his feet behind Drakus, ducks under him and lifts him.

ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP ONTO THE STAIRS!!!!!!!

Matt goes for the cover.

Tex: HE PULLED IT OUT!!!!!

ONE

TWO

THR...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Drakus kicks out but Matt is undaunted as he rolls him back into the ring and whips him into the corner.

Strikemore charges shoulder first into Drakus' gut

I.C: That move hurt Strikemore as much as it hurt Drakus but note it DID hurt Drakus.

Banter: Not enough NOT ENOUGH!

Drakus recovers enough to drill Strikemore with a shoulder breaker he follows by javelining him into the ring post. Matt limps away holding his shoulder Drakus bounces off of the ropes

BIG BOOT TO THE SHOULDER

Drakus covers.

ONE

TWO

THR.....

Mat manages to get a fot on the bottom rope.

I.C: Remember in THIS match each competitor is given as many rope-breaks as they want.

Tex: Both men are DEAD tired though. No break between the falls like they were promised. This may go to the guy who doesn't make a mistake.

Drakus Gorrilla presses Matt high above his head runs and LAUNCHES him into the cage. It took quite a bit out of him though as instead of following up he collapses in the ring having to roll out and slowly make crawl over to his opponent. All of a sudden though Drakus quits crawling.

Tex: Oh no.

I.C: Come on THAT'S homicide in fromt of a live audience.

Banter: He has those wire cutters.

Drakus holds the wire cutters high to the disgust of the crowd he flips and holds them like a knife. The crowd is roaring for Matt to recover and avoid this assault but he's still pretty much out cold. Drakus lifts him and leans his body against the cage lifts the wire cutters high and......

EATS THE SECTION OF BARBED WIRE TABLE THAT MATT GOT THROWN TROUGH

Drakus drops the shears and Matt waste no time picking them up.

Banter: Police police he's going to KILL him.

Tex: No he isn't. Matt isn't like Drakus or your hero Shadow. He respects human life he's going to use tose to cur Drakus' damned protector off.

Strikemore does JUST that and for the first time Drakus' chest is exposed. Matt takes full advantage of this opportunity whipping Drakus into the cage corner and EXPLODING with a running shoulder to the gut followed by several more shoulders. He follows with a Tilt-a Whirl butbuster and the crowd cheers. Matt drops a knee into Drakus' chest he yels in pain as Matt goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREe

Banter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The monster found a way. Somehow he found a little bit of strength just enough to kick out.

Matt lifts him for a face forward suplex. He follows up by setting Drakus up for the Argentine Coaster like maneauver he likes to call the Morey's Pier Plunge.

Drakus manages to slide out though and drives Matt's head into the ring post. He follows by whipping him head first into the cage. Matt is sprawled against the steel as Drakus goes back and unleashes a Yakuza kick SO vicious it breaks open the cage door and Strikemore rolls out of the cage.

I.C: You'll notice that Referee Barron is NOT following them. That's because pinfalls must occur within the cage. You can use it to damage your opponent however you want but you MUST pin inside of the cage.

Drakus throws Matt into the crowd and attempts to follow but a child with a can of silly string sprays it at him. No pain from the string but it IS enough to distract Drakus in time for a short arm Kitchen sink. THE FIRST SUCCESFUL ONE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Strikemore throws Drakus into the guard rail then places him on his shoulders, climbs the guardrail himself and NAILS a top rope Gutbuster off the guardrail.

I.C: Shades of Dean Malenko and he goes for the cover but he is NOT inside the cage.

Drakus pushes Strikemore off of him roars and grabs a fistful of Concertina wire. Matt wants no part of this kind of fight and sprints up the cage. Drakus follows and Matt tries to stomp at his hands but it is ineffective as rage has blinded the beast to pain. As Drakus stands on the edge of the cage Matt attempts a desperation dropkick but is met by a Concertina wrapped clothesline. Matt continues to throw desperate punches at Drakus not willing to give up but the monster just ignores the punches goes behind Strikemore and whispers to him.

Drakus: Shhh! No more fighting for you.

Using the Concertina wire Drakus locks in a sleeper on Strikemore blood trickles from Matt's already crimson chin as he tucks it top avoid the choke and potential laceration of his trachea. Repeated headbutts do nothing to break the hold so Matt gets desperate and brings the beast down the only way he can.

LOW BLOW

Tex: God bless him he HAD to do that.

I.C: Now what he has to do is go for SOME move.

Matt applies the Million Dollar DREAM on top of the cage.

I.C: And that SAME Concerina wire he's used as a weapon is NOW being dug into his face. Drakus is every bit the crimson mask that Matt is.

The crowd is absolutely RUMBLING

Drakus thrust back landing HARD against the top of the cage but Matt does not let go.

Drakus stands and does it AGAIN but Strikemore does NOT let go.

Drakus stands up MUCH slower this time and attempts the move one more time.

Tex & I.C: BY OH MY GAWWWWWWAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAA
WWWWWWAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAADDDD!!!!!

The cage breaks and Drakus drives through the ring but Matt managed to grab part of the cage just in time for some reason he points at Drakus and makes Hook Em Horns at him. The kid that sprayed Drakus with silly string tosses the can on top of the cage where Matt grabs it places the can on his wrist and sprays the string using the same hand motion.

I.C: Oh I get it it's a Spider-Man celebration. That WAS quite the show of agility.

Matt climbs down and re enters the ring he lifts Drakus from the slight hole he's made in the ring rolls him over and goes for the pin.

SMALL PACKAGE BY DRAKUS

ONE

TWO

THRe......NO Matt manages to avoid having the match stolen from him. Drakus is up and throws a blind haymaker but Mat ducks and in the same motion lifts Drakus on his shoulders.

MOREYS PIER PLUNGE

MOREYS PIER PLUNGE

And THIS time it hits.

ONE

TWO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING

DING

DING

The winner of the Mr. Majestic Memorial Touranment. Ladies and gentlemen MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

STRIKEMORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Drakus rolls out of the ring and the cage is lifted.

Motorhead's "Iron Fist" plays. TCW Commissioner Valerie Stern strides toward the ring, holding a giant check. At her side is Russell "Midnight" Simmons, head of TCW security, once again with a heavy case handcuffed to his wrist. Inside the ring, several TCW staff members are helping Matt Strikmore to his feet. Strikmore wipes the blood from his face as Stern and Simmons enter the ring. Ring announcer Sammy Eubanks hands Commissioner Stern a mic.

Stern: "Congratulations, Mr. Strikmore. You've proven that you are the best of the best in Twisted Championship Wrestling today."

The fans give Matt a massive ovation in support of the commissioner's statement. Stern gives Simmons a nod. The head of security removes the case from his wrist and unlocks it. He opens the case to reveal the glittering platinum trophy engraved with a stylized gothic "M."

Stern: "You've earned this."

Cameras flash as Stern hands the Majestic Cup to Matt Strikmore. Golden confetti showers down on the ring. Matt takes the cup with both hands and holds it above his head. For a moment Stern and the other TCW staffers stand back, allowing the rookie to bask in the adulation of the crowd.

Stern: "And of course, in addition to the honor of being the first Majestic Cup winner, you will also receive ..."

She presents Strikmore with the oversized check.

Stern: "A check for a quarter-million dollars."

Matt seems momentarily dumbstruck by the realization that he's suddenly a quarter-million dollars richer.

Stern: "As the winner of the first annual Majestic Cup tournament, you are also entitled to a match of your choosing, including a match for any TCW title up to and including the world title."

She hands Matt several bound pages of paper covered in small-print type.

Stern: "Any match you want is yours. Just fill out this contract and return it to my office."

Strikmore seems ridiculously overburdened by the Majestic Cup, the giant check and the contract. He awkwardly holds on to all three. When Stern extends a hand, he nearly drops all three items trying to shake it.

Tex: "What a cinderella story!"

Cain: "This could be the making of a legendary competitor, Tex."

Banter: "Why don't you two and Strikmore just get a room ... the kid just got lucky!"

Cain: "How can you say that!? He earned this through skill and perserverance! Face it, Matt Strikmore has the guts of a future champion!"

Tex: "With this win, Strikmore can write his own ticket in TCW. Now the question is what this young man will do with the incredible opportunity he's just earned. We'll find out at Friction!"

The camera fades out on Matt Strikmore, the Majestic Cup cradled in his arms.

Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:59 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]