View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 TCW Stranglehold PPV (December 8 2006) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Stranglehold PPV (December 8 2006)
<center><i>
"Here I come again now, baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now, baby
I like to tear up the street
And I been smokin' for so long
Ya know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold, baby
You best get outta the way

Road I cruise is a bitch now baby
But no, you can't turn me round
And if a house gets in my way, baby
Ya know I'm tearing it down
You ran the night that you left me
You put me in my place
I got you in a stranglehold, baby
Then I crushed your face.

Sometimes you wanna start higher
And sometimes you gotta start low
Some people think they gonna die someday
I got news, ya never got to go

C'mon, c'mon up...

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon baby
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon up
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon baby
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon"</i>

*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOSSH!*

Live from Ano Liossia Arena, Athens, Greece.</center>

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to TCW STRANGLEHOLD!! We're coming to you live from Athens, Greece, and -- I'm being told we have something coming in on the screen!

The camera cuts to a view that is clearly not one of the arena. Panning up from a wide, tarmac surface in the Athens evening we see an airplane that has clearly just landed. Emblazoned on its side are three vertical strips, one green, one white and one red. "Eurojet Itlaia" is visible written along one side.

Banter: Hey, looks like someone just arrived from Italy...

Tex: You're a regular Sherlock Holmes, Banter.

A door opens and three figures bustle out and onto the stairs, all looking like they're in a hurry.

Cain: Hey...isn't that...

Cain's hesitation is understandable as the three figures are dressed in unusual outfits that make them look like a cross between Depression-era detectives and characters from Scooby Doo. For one of them, at least, this outfit is actually his usually attire.

Tex: It's DeadZone and the two individuals collectively known as Duo - Cage and Elsie!

Banter: Weren't they supposed to have a match last week?

Cain: And this week...

Tex: It looks like they're running late!

The mismatched trio hurry down the stairs and then race across the runway to the terminal, Cage pausing to pick Elsie up as she lags behind the two larger men.

The camera changes to a view inside the terminal as the three of them are forced to wait in line at the gate to get into Greece. Elsie remains perched in Cage's arms, and rummages in her bag to produce two passports. They're the trademark grey ones of Parts Unknown, of course. DeadZone is tapping his foot impatiently as Cage whistles tunelessly to himself.

Eventually the trio get through and rush through the terminal again.

Tex: It looks like they've put aside their differences for the sake of getting to the arena on time...

As they burst out of the airport's doors, Elsie thrusts out her arm to hail a cab and the vehicle screeches to a halt beside them. All three of them bundle into the backseat and the taxi roars away.

Cain: It looks like we're going to get a match!

Tex: As long as they make it here in time... We have a match right now though, and it's for the TCW Aftershock Championship!!

<center>Image</center>

Eubanks: This match is a battle royal to determine the Aftershock Championship!

The 6 competitors who are in the battle royal are already inside in the ring ready to fight.

IC: This is going to be a treat, a number of future hall of famers and great wrestlers have held the Aftershock title

BS: That's right Jason Dante, Highone. Kojack, BadBoy

TT: GProopDawg

BS: Who?

IC: Anyway let's get to the....what is this?

The Truth by Beanie Siegel begins to play, after a couple of seconds Jason and Shi step through the curtains and stop at the entranceway Jason already has a mic in his hand.

IC: We have yet to see the debut of that man in TCW, Nobu Nanahara or Shi for short.

BS: This guy is awesome

Jason Lee taps on the mic while the fans give a mix reaction to the FWR star.

Jason: I know all of you are wondering when is Shi going to debut. Well you can all stop wondering because Nobu Nanahara makes his debut next week at Friction! Shi is going to get rid of every single degenerate, scum, loser in this promotion until he gets to the top and it doesn't matter if you have Infinite potential, or your club is from Hell Shi will not be stopped until he becomes World Champion.

The Truth plays again, Shi and Jason both turn around and walk through the curtains again.

IC: Well Shi will make his debut next week at Friction apparently

BS: And I can't wait

IC: I've seen Shi before he is a hell of a fighter.

TT: We'll see how good he is next week against our stars

IC: Well let's get to the match

The bell rings and all 6 men get into the action, Green Super Stealth Ninja attacks Pyro while Kermit, JE, and Angry Youth attack Dick Flehr.

IC: LBA and Angry Youth are ganging up on the much bigger and heavier Flehr

TT: No matter how much I don't like it, it is a smart strategy, take out the bigger man.

Kermit, JE and Youth are all trying to push Flehr over the top rope while Pyro and Super Stealth Ninja are trading shots in the corner. GSSN pushes Pyro into the corner and chops him

WOOO!

Kermit, JE and Youth are still struggling to put Flehr out so they say forget about it and drop back into the ring. JE and Kermit keep their attention on Flehr stomping on him while Youth helps out GSSN.

IC: Well the partners are going to help each other it seems

TT: Yea but will happen when it'll just be two of them left?

BS: Easy they'll play rock, paper; scissors the loser will then voluntarily leave...what the hell do you think is going to happen?

TT: It was a rhetorical question!

IC: Youth and GSSN whip Pyro into the ropes, looking for the clothesline...no!

Pyro ducks under the clothesline and comes back with a flying double clothesline of his own. He lands a snap suplex on Ninja and then another one for Youth; he then nails a dropkick on Youth again before landing a hurracarana on Ninja.

IC: Pyro is on fire!

While that is happening, Flehr comes back on the attack giving low blows to both Kermit and JE. Chopping JE and Kermit receives some as well.

WHACK!

WEEEE!

WHACK!

WEEE!

WHACK!

WEEE!

TT: Now Flehr is on fire!

BS: No he's not

Sure enough as fast as he began Kermit raked Flehr in the eyes, he and JE go on the attack again. On the other side of the ring, Pyro is still taking it to Ninja and Youth using his speed to get the best of the both of them. After DDTing both Youth and Ninja, Pyro walks up to Kermit, turns him around and starts throwing punches.

IC: Pyro attacking Kermit, which inadvertently helps out Flehr.

BS: No one said Pyro was bright

After a couple of punches to the face of Kermit, Pyro backs up and runs over at Kermit looking to clothesline him out but Kermit ducks and sends him over the ropes...

BS: Told you he wasn't bright

IC: But maybe he is

Pyro landed on the apron, with Kermit pointing to his head and his back turned Pyro leaps on the top rope looking for a dropkick, the fans start to cheer but the cheering turns to groans when Kermit backs into the ropes, making Pyro off balance and crotching himself on the top rope.

CRACK!
BS: That was the sound of the Kermit Kick! Connecting to the head of Pyro.

IC: Well Pyro is now eliminated

Angry Youth and GSSN are both now up and they waste no time getting back into the action, Ninja helps JE while Youth goes after Kermit.

IC: I'm not sure why the four of them aren't going after Flehr and try to eliminate him.

TT: They're not thinking that's why

Ninja and JE both start stomping on Flehr in the corner, they both keep stomping with JE getting way to into it, to the point that he doesn't notice that Ninja has stopped stomping and is now just looking at JE. When JE finishes the stomps, he taunts Flehr and turns around only to get knocked down by a shot to the face from GSSN. Ninja picks up Flehr and whips him into the ropes but it's reversed and Ninja is sent flying into the ropes. He runs back towards Flehr and rolls through the arm of Flehr, Ninja then quickly leaps on the second ropes expecting to be behind Flehr but instead Flehr stopped short. Flehr then drops on one knee and low blows Ninja from behind, he then pushes Ninja over the top rope eliminating him.

IC: Wow what a smart move from Flehr

BS: Yea who would have thought it?

TT: There's four left now.

Flehr rests in the corner as JE and Kermit are double teaming Youth, since they're near the ropes they both push Youth over the top rope now eliminating him.

IC: Youth is eliminated!

BS: Now it's just three and you know what that means

TT: Yea here comes the LBA to double team a 65 year old man!

BS: Didn't you say that was a smart strategy before?

TT: Yes but it's not right dammit!

The LBA pounce on Flehr stomping and punching at him, when they turn around to taunt the fans. Flehr comes back with punches and eye rakes of his own, he then grabs the balls of KJE and squeezes tightly causing JE to jump up and down in pain but that's broken up quickly by Kermit. JE then lands a swinging neckbreaker on Flehr. JE quickly shakes off the effects of the ball grab and helps Kermit dish out more punishment.

IC: This is too much for a man Flehr's age

Kermit holds Flehr up for JE to punch him which he does connect on, they then both pick Flehr up and set him up for what looks like a double suplex but that's quickly turned into a brainbuster. Afterwards, Kermit signals for the bottom line, he puts Flehr in between JE's legs

TT: They're going to kill him

BS: Well at 65 years old you can safely say Flehr lived his life to the fullest.

JE picks up Flehr for JE bomb while Kermit grabs Flehr's neck; they both fall to the mat bringing Flehr's head, neck and shoulders down hard.

IC: This sucks!

With the fans booing them, Kermit and JE mock Flehr and then send him near the ropes, they both put him on the top rope and then push him out of the ring and as quickly as Flehr falls, JE quickly pushes Kermit over as well.

BS: What the hell!?

IC: JE has just pushed out Kermit!

TT: He turned on his partner

IC: Well it's every man for himself but still JE won!?

TT: JE has won his first title here in TCW

With JE now the lone man standing in the ring, the fans realize what just happened and start to boo JE. The referee raises JE's arm in victory. Jesse jumps in the ring and into her man's arms. The two immediately begin celebrating JE's first title win with a vigorous makeout session for the benefit of the Athens crowd.

Ring announcer: "Your winner, and new Aftershock champion, JE!"

Outside the ring, Kermit shouts obscenities at his partner as JE's music blares.

"Well I been watchin',
While you been coughin',
I've been drinking life,
while you've been nauseous.
And so I drink to your health,
while you kill yourself.
And I got just one thing,
that I can offer."

Kermit flicks his hand from under his chin in JE's direction.

Tex: "It doesn't look like Kermit is too happy about his partner's big win!"

Banter: "Kermit just wishes he thought of it first!"

"Go and save yourself,
Take it out on me.
Go and save yourself,
take it out on me, yeah!"

Suddenly "Cochise" cuts out, replaced by another song.

"RENEGADE! Never been afraid to say,
what's on my mind, any given time of day!"

David Hardy strolls down the ramp, clapping slowly. Slung over his shoulder is the Aftershock title. He grabs a mic from the announce table.

Hardy: "Hey, way to go champ, but I think you forgot one thing."

He pats the belt on his shoulder.

Hardy: "You're the new Aftershock champ, so I guess this belongs to you, right?"

JE doesn't have a mic, but clearly mouths the words "damn right." Hardy shrugs his shoulders.

Hardy: "You might have a point there, kid. Just one problem -- this belt belongs to Infinity now."

More boos. Hardy doesn't seem phased.

Hardy: "But that's OK, if you want it back, you can have it."

JE comes to the edge of the ring. He reaches down, hand out to accept his title. Hardy takes the belt from his shoulder, holds it out toward JE's outstretched hand -- then pulls it back.

Hardy: "Whoa, hold on, I think somebody forgot the magic word. If you want this title, you need to ask nicely."

Hardy tells the ring announcer to hand JE another microphone.

Hardy: "OK, JE, let's hear it."

JE glares at Hardy, then raises the microphone.

JE: "Give me my damn belt now!"

Hardy shakes his head and takes several steps away from the ring. He wags a finger at JE in a "tisk tisk" gesture.

Hardy: "You didn't say please."

He waits while JE grips the ropes and screams obscenities. Jesse tries to calm him down, to no avail.

Hardy: "In fact, since you were so rude before, I think this time I want to hear you beg. C'mon, champ, beg me for your precious title."

JE: "I'll rip your head off!"

He drops the mic. Shrugging Jesse off, JE exits the ring. Hardy is backing up the ramp, dangling the Aftershock title in front of him like a piece of bait. JE charges, and Hardy darts up the ramp.

Tex: "Looks like Hardy has a yellow streak!"

Cain: "And JE's following close behind. Right now I'd bet he is 100% focused on getting that title back."

The view switches to a camera backstage. JE emerges from the other side of the ramp entrance at a dead run, no more than a few steps behind Hardy. Hardy turns a corner, JE still on his heels, the cameraman desperately trying to catch up. Before the cameraman makes it around the corner, there is a metallic "CLANG," followed by the sound of something heavy hitting the bare concrete floor. The camera clears the corner to reveal JE in a heap on the ground. Standing over him are Highone and DeSean, both holding dented folding chairs. Hardy high-fives both his stablemates.

Tex: "Con-chair-to! Dammit! Infinity set a damn trap for JE!"

Banter: "And that dope walked right into it!"

At Hardy's instruction, Highone and DeSean pick up JE. The Technician jerks JE's head back by the hair. Hardy points to the Aftershock title.

Hardy: "You're never getting your hands on this, 'champ' -- but here's your consolation prize!"

He rears back and slams the Aftershock title into JE's face, busting the new champ open. Highone and DeSean drop JE to the floor. Hardy slings the belt back over his shoulder. The three Infinity members laugh as they walk away.

Banter: "JE got his belt alright -- right between the eyes!"

Cain: "And for the second straight show, Infinity is in possession of a title they haven't rightfully won. We can only hope the commissioner does something about this situation, and soon!"

Banter: "A real champ doesn't hide behind a woman's skirt, Cain."

Jesse screeches and runs to JE, still bleeding on the floor. She cradles him, while in the background Kermit watches from a distance as the action switches back to ringside.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

"Hey yo, it's Eddie Isley we're outside DeSean's hotel room, my man Stallion is also here with Jag and well DeSean is going to make the pin in his tag match and since he'll need a partner who better than me? Even though it's 3:30 AM, I'm confident enough that DeSean will be thrilled to have me as a partner."

Eddie gets the thumbs up from Stallion and Jag who are standing there smiling, Eddie knocks on the door loudly, after a couple of minutes the door opens with a sleepy DeSean standing in the doorway annoyed.

Eddie: Hey DeSean! What's up? Look I know you're upset about Tiffany joining the MVC but with my singing and you're skills with the ladies I'm sure we could win her back.

DeSean: We?

Eddie: Yea, you're gonna win your match and since these two are already tag team partners. I figured me and you could take the MVC any day, how about it...partner?

Eddie extends his hand out but DeSean doesn't shake it, he turns around and closes the door without saying a word.

Eddie: Well it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, so I think we'll show him my skills. Tiffany this is from DeSean's heart.

"oooh, ahh, oooh, The very first time I saw your brown eyes, your lips said hello and I said hi"

Even though he's off beat, Eddie sings his heart out while Jag and Stallion provide back up vocals.

"but I was caught up in physical attraction! But to my satisfaction! Baby you were more than just a face...AND IF I...

Stallion and Jag: ever fall in love again

Eddie: Again, I'll be sure that the lady is just like youuuu

DeSean opens the door again and stands there looking at the trio

DeSean: Eddie I don't want Tif....

Eddie: If I say that I will be your one and only

Stallion and Jag: Promise, Promise

Eddie: I just wanna be the one you need Oh, baby, I just wanna be the one who serves you Sometime I feel as if I don't deserve you, I cherish every moment that we share

DeSean: Eddie shut the fuck up

Eddie: AND IF I E......VER

Jag and Stallion: ever fall in love again

Eddie: I will be sure that the lady is a FRIEND

Eddie's voice gets really high on the next verse

Eddie: AND if I....

DeSean: Eddie shut the hell up! Dammit! It's 4 AM, all 3 of you shut up!

Eddie: But we're partners

DeSean: We're not partners! I have a partner, his name is fucking Shadow and I don't want to hear another damn word...

There's silence as all 3 of them look at DeSean, suprised that their singing went unappreciated. DeSean is about to close the door but before he does he turns back around.

DeSean: And I don't want Tiffany back!

He slams the door shut in Eddie's face, who's standing still feeling a little disappointed.

Eddie: Well I figured in about 3 hours, he'll cool off, I'm going to stick my CD under his door, right quick. I guess we'll get out of here.

Stallion: Good luck DeSean

Jag: Yea

Eddie: and if I ever fall in love

We cut to see three figures racing through the corridors of the stadium. DeadZone leads Cage and Elsie, still in their film noir gear, and constantly glances at his watch which sits next to the strange silver bracelet on his wrist.

Banter: They'd better hurry! Their match is next!

Eventually they reach the gorilla position and DeadZone pauses to catch his breath.

"Well...we're here," he can be heard saying as he turns to Cage, "No thanks to you, you big schmuck - you nearly broke my damn leg getting into that cab..."

"Hey!" Elsie speaks for her companion, a frown creasing her still-goggled face.

"Hey yourself, toots - why don't you let Johann K. Petursson over there speak for himself?"

Cage and Elsie both look confused by the 1930s-era reference, but Cage takes a step towards DeadZone anyway in defence of his diminutive charge.

Tex: It looks like things are already about to kick off back there! Sammy Eubanks is in the ring....

The camera cuts to a view of the arena and Sammy standing in the ring.

<center>Image</center>

Sammy: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing fir...

Sammy is interrupted by a sudden commotion from the ramp as a figure dressed in a grey trenchcoat flies through the curtain to land in a heap.

Cain: What the hell?

He is followed immediately by a similarly attired man who disposes of his coat revealing 400 lbs of rippling grey muscle.

Tex: It looks like these guys aren't waiting to get in the ring to start this match!

DeadZone picks himself up and rushes at Cage, clearly attempting a Lou Thesz press but failing to knock his much larger opponent over. He remains perched on Cage's massive chest and attempts a few right hands before the giant simply heaves him off to land on the stage again.

Cain: DeadZone isn't going to make much of a dent on Cage like that.

Tex: It doesn't matter if he does, Cain - this match hasn't even officially started yet.

Cage picks DeadZone up by his head, displacing his trilby, and begins to walk him towards the ring. DeadZone seems unwilling though and balls his fists into an axe-handle, smashing Cage repeatedly in the abdomen until he finally releases him. DeadZone stumbles to the ground as the giant's grip is released.

Banter: Haha...I'm no fan of Duo, but if this is a sneak preview of how this match is going to go, it'll be hilarious!

DeadZone gets to his feet just as Elsie appears and begins walking down the ramp. She gestures at DeadZone and Cage makes a grab for him, but the much smaller man rolls out of the way and nails a dropkick that sends Cage stumbling backwards, but doesn't knock him over. DeadZone charges and tries to bring Cage down with a clubbing blow, but it doesn't do much.

Tex: Clearly Cage's size advantage is going to be telling in this match...if it ever gets started...

Cage lifts DeadZone off his feet and hurls him towards the ring with a big Biel throw and slowly walks towards the place where he landed. He reaches down, and DeadZone gets a jawbreaker that halts the huge man for a few moments.

Cain: DeadZone is getting some brief respite as these three individuals make their way to the ring to get this match underway, but he may be just delaying the inevitable.

Banter: I don't think he can take many more of those big throws!

DeadZone slowly makes his way to the ring while Cage rubs his jaw before Elsie brings him back to his senses and directs him at DeadZone. As the smaller man mounts the apron, Cage loudly cracks his neck and starts walking again.

Tex: This giant has all the inevitability and crushing power of a glacier! DeadZone is going to need to use all his guile and wits to even survive!

DeadZone seems to agree as he hesitates on the apron, glancing ‘round at the approaching Cage. In the ring, the referee is looking at him with raised eyebrows and his hand lifted slightly to call for the bell.

Cain: As soon as DeadZone steps between those ropes, this match is finally going to start...

DeadZone has other ideas though. Once Cage gets close enough, he throws himself from the apron with a crossbody, barrelling into Cage. The huge man stumbles as DeadZone makes contact and seems to sway slightly as if debating whether to fall over or not. DeadZone begins clubbing his face and back with his arms and finally, like a felled redwood, Cage topples straight over with DeadZone going with him for the ride.

Tex: He brought him down! But will it be enough to stop this goliath?

Banter: Stop him? He hasn't even started him yet!

DeadZone slowly rolls to his feet as Cage picks himself up, and starts turning this way and that as if searching for something. Whatever he's looking for, he won't have time to find it now as Cage stands up behind him and spins him around. He effortlessly picks him up and begins carrying him towards the ring.

Tex: Well, I think Cage has had quite enough of DeadZone's stalling...

They reach the apron, and Cage tries to roll DeadZone into the ring, but he grabs the ropes and kicks off, sending Cage stumbling back again. DeadZone tries another crossbody, but Cage is ready for him this time and catches him.

Cain: He telegraphed that one and DeadZone might be in trouble before this even starts.

Banter: He was always in trouble before this started...

Cage, now evidently frustrated by DeadZone, runs at the ringpost, driving DeadZone into it back first.

Tex: Oh! DeadZone nearly got broken in half!

DeadZone does indeed slump to the floor, only for Cage to lift him up in a double-handed choke. DeadZone struggles in his grip for a few moments before kicking out and catching Cage in the face, forcing him to release the hold and drop him unceremoniously.

Immediatley, DeadZone scrambles back to his feet and darts around the ring, heading towards the announce tables. Cage regains his senses and begins to follow, albeit more slowly due to his greater bulk.

Tex: What's DeadZone up to? He's searching for something here...

DeadZone shifts the timekeeper as Cage approaches and then turns around. The grey giant takes a big swing, but DeadZone ducks and slides into a drop-toehold, bringing Cage down face-first into the timekeeper's chair!

Cain: Cage just got a faceful of chair! DeadZone is making intelligent use of his environment.

Tex: And the bell hasn't even rung yet - he can use whatever he wants to weaken Cage!

DeadZone seems to have realised this too as he walks towards the ring and then flicks up the apron, searching below the ring for something to aid him in stopping his huge opponent. After a few moments he produces a trashcan and heads towards Cage who is beginning to pick himself up, one hand on his head where it impacted with the chair.

DeadZone lifts the trashcan, but Cage gives the improvised weapon a straight punch, smashing it into DeadZone's face.

Banter: Hahaha!

Tex: What impact! Cage just punched right through that garbage container!

The dented weapon bounces to one side as DeadZone sprawls on the floor and Cage shakes the life back into the hand he used to punch the can. He picks DeadZone up as Elise watches from the other side of the ring and rolls him onto the apron. The referee once again begins to raise his hand to ring the bell, but DeadZone jabs Cage in the eye with one finger and rolls off the apron.

Banter: He really doesn't want to get in that ring, does he?

Cain: Who can blame him? Cage is a foot taller and over twice his weight. Agree with his methods or not, DeadZone is playing this one pretty smart.

As Cage staggers away, DeadZone searches under the ring again and pulls out a table followed by a steel chair. Cage starts advancing on his again and DeadZone unhesitatingly smashes him with the chair. Cage is staggered, and DeadZone hits him again, driving him down to one knee. Quickly, he returns to the table and starts setting it up by the apron. Cage straightens, shaking his head to try and shrug off the chairshots, DeadZone is ready for him and spins backwards on his heel, delivering a kick to Cage's abdomen.

Tex: Mule kick! DeadZone is beginning to take control!

Cage tries to pick himself up on the apron, but DeadZone hops up beside him and leans down, grabbing the giant around the waist and pulling him towards the table. Grunting with exertion, DeadZone heaves Cage slightly forward in the waistlock and then jumps down, driving Cage's head right through the table!

Cain: A modified piledriver from the apron and through the table! Cage looks like he's unconscious.

DeadZone is hurt too, staggering to his feet only with the help of the announce table. He looks over at Cage who, unfortunately for him, is not unconscious but is slowly getting up. It's clear that the big man is hurt though.

Tex: What will it take to stop this giant?

Banter: Nothing DeadZone can do...

DeadZone disagrees, taking up his chair again and smashing Cage over the head once more. Cage slumps against the apron as Elsie tries to shout encouragement from a few yards away. DeadZone ignores her and hits Cage with the chair once more. Cage is clearly supported only by the ring on which his arms are resting now, and DeadZone tries to heave him onto the apron so he can roll him in.

Cain: I'm not sure that's going to work...

Tex: DeadZone obviously feels like he's done enough to Cage to win this now, but he still has to get him into the ring.

DeadZone clambers onto the apron and tries to lift Cage from there, but to no avail. Finally he glances at the ropes and evidently makes a decision, stepping between them. The bell finally rings.

Cain: DeadZone is making a final gamble here. With the match finally underway, he'd better hope he's weakened Cage enough to pull this one out.

He tugs at Cage's hair, but inadvertently wakes the sleeping giant. An angry Cage turns around and climbs onto the apron. DeadZone goes pale as he realises he may have miscalculated, but then he reaches up and grabs Cage in a front-facelock as the monochrome monster gets too close and pulls him over the ropes and into a huge DDT that shakes the ring.

Banter: He suckered him in!

Tex: DeadZone may have outsmarted Cage here...

DeadZone rolls onto Cage, covering him as Elsie beats the ring with her fists on the outside, trying to will Cage to kick out...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Sammy Eubanks: Here is your winner...DEEEEAAAADZOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!

Tex: He did it! DeadZone kept Cage out of the ring long enough before the match even started in order to weaken him and the he used a little guile to finally bring the giant down!

Cain: But it took everything DeadZone had - chairs, tables and trashcans weren't enough to beat Cage. He's one tough cookie, that's for sure.

DeadZone rolls off Cage as Elsie attends to him and slides out of the ring. The fans cheer for him despite his somewhat underhanded tactics, respectful of the effort and intelligence he displayed in felling such a mighty foe.

Backstage, a slim figure wearing a Darkness t-shirt swaggers over to a nearby vending machine and fumbles some Euros from the pocket of his jeans.

Tex: Looks like a fan is going to enjoy a cool beverage backstage...

Cain: Actually, Tex, that's Stevie Strong.

Tex: Oh...so it is...

Stevie Strong - for it is indeed the very same - ponders his drink selection for a few moments. He taps his finger against his chin as he peruses the soda on offer.

Banter: Looks like he's not sure whether to go for regular or diet!

Tex: Well if he wants to be a wrestler he should start thinking about his eating habits a little more...

Banter: Yeah, but on the other hand he could do with gaining a few pounds!

Cain: More like a few hundred.

Stevie finally decides and goes to press the button when an orange blur appears behind him and drives him face first into the vending machine.

Tex: Oh!

Stevie yelps as he dries to defend himself from the shape that now resolves itself into Agent Orange. He feebly raises his hands, but Orange shows no mercy, grabbing him by the hair and turning him around to be thrown head first into the opposite wall.

Tex: Stevie and Agent Orange were scheduled to have a match tonight, but it looks like Ian Sick's mysterious client has other ideas!

Agent Orange picks Stevie up again and whips him into the vending machine with great force, causing the internal light to flicker on and off. Stevie slumps against it, looking like he'd be ready to tap out already if this were a match.

Cain: This is a damn mugging - Stevie Strong is just a kid!

Banter: Hey, if he wants to be a wrestler he's going to have to put up with this sort of thing.

Tex: This has nothing to do with wrestling, Tex, not the way I like it anyway. This is just a brutal and unprovoked assault.

Banter: C'mon, getting jumped backstage is a time-honoured tradition in pro. wrestling, you know that...

Agent Orange takes a step back from the slumping Strong and places his hands on his throat.

Tex: Oh no...we've seen this before...

A blast of bright orange mist emanates from Orange's mask, blowing right into Stevie's eyes. The kid claws at his face, trying to wipe the mysterious substance from his skin, but Agent Orange doesn't pause to allow him to recover, pulling him closer and bending the young man over in front of him. He crosses his arms over his back and lifts him up into the air, bringing him down on the concrete with a powerbomb.

Cain: Orange Crush! Orange Crush on the concrete floor. Stevie's not going to be in any matches tonight!

Banter: Oh, it's not all bad then.

Agent Orange looks down at his victim before glancing this way and that as if to check for pursuit and then darting off past the camera.

"Hey!"

A southern accent calls from off-screen and, seconds later, Frank Hayes Jr. rushes over to Stevie. He is immediately joined by James Hawk - who produces a handkerchief so that Frankie can wipe the orange mist from the kid's eyes - and Chuck Hagan.

"Hey, Chuck, go get help," Hawk tells MVC's newest ally.

"Alright."

Frankie cradles Strong's head with a look of concern and glances up as Hawk. As the camera fades, three figures in grey rush through the corridor behind them.

Tex: They need some EMTs down there! Tonight is absolutely brutal!!

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

A deep guitar riff sounds across the arena as the image of a burning red pentagram appears on the Twistedtron and then slowly melts into a flawless, white cross framed by two golden wings. The crowd pops, though there's a sprinkling of boos for those who still remember the approaching wrestler's former allegiances.

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...

<i> You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.</i>

Sammy: From Hell's Kitchen, New York...weighing in at 278 lbs...he is a member of the NEEEEEW HELLFIIIIIIIIIIIIRE CLUUUUUUUUUUB....ACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYTE!!!!

Tex: Aco returns to action tonight after a hiatus for a neck injury he suffered at the hands of his former mentor Hammer. Do you think he's in game shape, Isaiah?

Cain: I don't see how he can be, Tex, but he looks fighting fit even so.

Acolyte bounds out onto the stage and raises his hands as fans nearby cheer for him.

<i> The Bugle sounds and the charge begins
But on this battlefield no one wins
The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
As I plunge on into certain death.</i>

Banter: Hey, the fans are booing the right guy for a change!

Tex: It's certainly fair to say that Acolyte is getting a mixed reaction here. He has friends in high places, but the fans hear in Athens obviously haven't forgotten some of his antics over the past six months.

Acolyte makes his way up the aisle as "The Trooper" continues to play out, ignoring the vocal minority who are giving him a negative reaction.

<i> The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
The mighty roar of the Russian guns
And as we race towards the human wall
The screams of pain as my comrades fall.

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
And the Russians fire another round
We get so near yet so far away
We won't live to fight another day.</i>

Finally he enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, raising his arms and waiting for his music to fade.

Cain: This is certainly going to be an interesting match; quite a few issues at stake both here and later tonight.

A short, unfamiliar series of chords begins to play. The fans in attendance seem confused.

<i> Faint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)</i>

Sammy: And his opponent, from Oxford, England...weighing in at 143 lbs....FREEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAA GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down as Freya appears to her new entrance music. The crowd pops loudly upon seeing her.

<i> And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!</i>

Freya walks down the ramp, signalling to her fans with points and grins. Something seems hesitant about her steps though, and she occasionally throws glances at Acolyte.

Tex: This is the woman who, tonight, will be a part of the first half of our double-main-event. Darkness has hand-picked her to be in his corner when he faces the Titanium Insomniac.

Banter: Just let me get this straight - Darkness picks a 150 lb girl as his back-up when he has that big blonde lug in the ring in his stable? Is he crazy?!

Cain: Well one of the conditions of Darkness's match against TI is that no Infinity or NHFC members are allowed at ringside. Plus Freya certainly held her own against the Insomniac in their Bleeder Title match, and might have won it if not for Highone's questionable officiating.

<i> In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it)</i>

Freya hops up into the ring and glances at Acolyte who is bobbing his head in time to the Coheed and Cambria song but stops himself when she smirks at him. Freya climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, smiling at her many fans.

<i> And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!</i>

The music fades as Freya bounces back onto the mat and squares up to Acolyte.

Tex: Well, for those keeping score at home, Freya is giving up a grand total of 135 lbs in weight and 15 inches in height to her much, much larger opponent.

Banter: Haha, I love women, but that little speck of a girl in the ring always seems to have a chip on her shoulder - at least every time I've tried to flirt with her backstage anyway.

Cain: So you're looking forward to seeing Acolyte bulldoze over her?

Banter: Yep.

Tex: Well, we've seen Freya come out on top against larger opponents in the past, but Acolyte might well be her biggest - literally - challenge yet. She's going to need all her wits and speed about her in order to overcome her considerable size disadvantage.

The bell rings and Freya tries to whip Aco to start but the big man is going nowhere. She tugs at his arm, but he remains firmly on his feet. Close by, a few titters sound from the crowd and Freya gives them a cold glance.

Cain: Freya isn't going to overpower Acolyte, that's for sure.

Freya keeps tugging, but Aco seems to finally get bored and brings her in with a short-arm clothesline that turns the small girl inside-out. A loud ‘oooh' sounds from the fans. Aco immediately drops into a cover...

One...

Two...and Freya kicks out!

Tex: This one could be over quickly unless Freya adopts a new strategy. Your thoughts, Isaiah?

Cain: She needs to bring him down to the mat, Tex...

Banter: I wish she'd bring me down to the mat...

Cain: Uh...yeah...so, anyway, she needs to knock him off his vertical base, work on the legs. If he can't stand, he can't pick her up.

Acolyte can certainly stand at the moment and he tries a scoop slam, but Freya wriggles out. She lands on her feet behind him and nails a front dropkick that sends Aco sprawling towards the ropes.

Tex: Acolyte is hung up on the second rope - what does Freya have planned?

With an impish grin, Freya cups her hands around her mouth a lets out a howl that sounds eerily like a wolf's before darting towards Aco and swinging between the third and second ropes with her legs outstretched.

Cain: Tiger feint kick! Commonly known as the 619, of course, popularised by Rey Mysterio Jr...

Tex: I believe Freya is a big fan.

However, Acolyte is too quick to recover and pulls himself away from Freya's kick at the last possible second. As Freya hops back into the ring she raises her hand to the sprawling Acolyte, holding her thumb a forefinger a very small distance apart. "This close" she mouths at her opponent.

They pause for a second before locking up. Acolyte quickly overpowers Freya, pushing her back to the corner. He makes a clean break and turns away, but Freya seems less keen to keep things civil and comes after him with clubs to the back.

Tex: This young girl certainly seems intent on proving herself. She has no fear of Acolyte.

Banter: Well she should get some - imagine what he'll do when he gets his hands on her!

Cain: <i>If</i> he gets his hands on her...

Acolyte spins around, trying to catch Freya, but she dives between his legs before jumping up onto his back, locking in a sleeper hold. Aco staggers, trying to get to the ropes, but Freya wrenches back and he can't get to them without overbalancing. Finally, Aco falls backwards, squashing Freya between himself and the mat.

Banter: See?

Tex: Freya took that fall pretty badly - she could be seriously hurt here.
Freya is indeed stunned from the blow. Acolyte quickly covers....

One...

Two...another kickout.

Aco scoop slams Freya and then drops a knee on her temple. He gets a side-headlock, but Freya struggles and quickly reaches the ropes. Aco seems to think about it, but then breaks before the referee begins to administer the count.

Cain: Aco is playing this one fairly; maybe some of Darkness's ethics have started to rub off on him?

Banter: You mean his stupidity. Not that Acolyte doesn't have enough of that already.

Freya pulls herself up using the ropes, then Aco charges at her with a clothesline. She pulls down the top rope and Aco tumbles right over though!

Tex: Oh! Acolyte takes a fall out of the ring - shades of his treatment at The Hammer's hands, but I think he's okay this time.

The NHFC member stands up quickly, but Freya has hopped between the ropes and now stands on the apron. She jumps off and attempts a hurracanrana, but Aco catches her and hits a huge powerbomb on the outside!

Tex: Oh! My God! Freya's career might be over!

Cain: What a brutal move...but look at the look on Acolyte's face...

Aco looks genuinely concerned for Freya as she lies prone on the rubber matting outside the ring. The crowd are booing him and he looks at them apologetically.

Banter: What a dumbass. He could win this!

Tex: I don't think Aco meant to hit Freya with a move like that. It looks to me like his temper got the better of him there.

Carefully, Aco picks Freya up and deposits her in the ring. He enters gingerly and checks on her instead of pinning. As he leans down though, he gets a slap for his trouble. Freya groggily stands and Aco parts his arms as if in apology.

Cain: I think the decorum could go out of the window in this match judging by the anger in Freya's eyes!

Freya pushes Acolyte, barely budging the big man, and Aco frowns before pushing her back, but she is bowled over by it.

Aco again moves forward as if concerned, but Freya grabs his leg and rolls behind, tripping him. She clambers over him and puts him in a half-crab while literally sitting on his back. Aco fumbles for her leg and eventually gets hold of it, kicking his own leg out of her hold and twisting around into an ankle lock.

Freya manages to roll onto her back and leaps into the air to deliver an enziguri to Aco, who staggers back. Freya backs up and then runs at him, catching him in a tornado DDT. Aco is reeling now and Freya pauses again. He holds up a hand, but Freya ignores him and hits a spinning headscissors, completing three full revolutions at break-neck speed before Acolyte is spun away.

Tex: Wow! Freya is taking it to Acolyte!

Banter: This is ridiculous - one big clothesline and she's snap in two. Aco needs to lock this one down.

Freya waits for Aco to get to his feet once more. She runs at him, but this time he's ready, and catches her with a knee to the gut. Such is his size that Freya is bowled right over. Aco seems to consider for a second, but then goes after her.

Cain: I think all bets are off now...

Banter: Yay!

Acolyte delivers a big suplex and then tries a cover...

One...

And Freya kicks right out.

Still lying prone, Freya aims a kick at Aco, but he catches it and lifts her clean off the ground to land heavily with a crash.

Tex: Impressive power from the near-seven-footer!

He gives Freya an Irish whip and then a huge back body drop as she bounces back off the ropes.

Cain: Ouch! Freya was thrown almost ten feet in the air with that move!

Tex: Even a simple attack is deadly in the hands of such a huge, powerful specimen against such a diminutive target as Freya.

Freya is stunned, and Aco takes advantage, getting a reverse brainbuster that bounces Freya right into the air and into a heap. Acolyte covers again...

One...

Two...

Th...Freya rolls a shoulder up just in time!

Acolyte tries to lift his opponent up for a powerbomb, but Freya manages to backflip off his shoulders and hits a front dropkick. She scrambles up as Acolyte bounces off the ropes and comes at her with a clothesline but ducks and dives behind him, leaping up to grab a chinlock and then fall onto her back to drive her knees into Acolyte's spine.

Cain: Lung Blower! That's a move we haven't seen in Freya's arsenal before but I think we might see it again judging by the effect it's had on Acolyte!

Aco is down on the mat, clearly winded by the backbreaker, and Freya doesn't hesitate to cover...

One...

Two...

Thr...and Acolyte just kicks out at 2 and a half!

Tex: Freya is looking to take control of this one, could this be the turning point?

Freya hits off the ropes and gets a handspring into a standing moonsault. She lands in a lateral press position...

One...

And Acolyte powers out, propelling Freya into the air and throwing her six feet across the ring.

Tex: A kick out WITH AUTHORITY!

Freya is up quickly though and takes a swing at Aco, but he catches it and powers her into the corner. He tries a spinebuster, but Freya rolls over and into a sunset flip...

One...

Two...

Kick out!

Banter: C'mon, Aco - just powerslam her already!

Tex: If Freya keeps up the pressure like this she could steal this one.

Cain: Indeed. You can see the frustration in Acolyte's eyes; we know it only takes one wrong move for Freya to seize the advantage.

Acolyte is quick to recover from the pin attempt and rolls over and up to his feet as Freya stands, and then effortlessly flips her up into his arms and around into a belly-to-belly hold.

Banter: Yes! Yes!

Cain: This doesn't look good for Freya...

He spins her upside-down, turns...

Tex: Aco Clash!

The huge slam shakes the ring as Acolyte lands his signature move and hooks Freya's leg without moving off her after hitting it...

One...

Two...

Thre...no! Freya gets a shoulder up!

Banter: How did she do that?!

Tex: My God, what incredible fortitude from this young woman...Acolyte looks stunned!

Stunned indeed, but also frustrated Aco yanks Freya up by her hair and hits an irish whip and then nails an immense powerslam but doesn't pin, bouncing right up to his feet.

Tex: Freya looks like she's out cold...

Banter: Why doesn't he pin?

Tex: I think this young man's temper is all about lost. If he's going to beat Freya, I think he wants to do it in a way that she's going to remember...

Acolyte walks Freya stumbling to the corner and flicks her up onto his back with little effort. He slowly walks backwards up the ropes until he reaches the second one, lifting Freya up into the crucifix position...

Cain: Oh this doesn't look good...

Tex: No indeed. I'm all for equality, but Freya is a twenty-three year old woman with her whole life ahead of her, and Acolyte may be about to end her career with the Aco BomberTizer!

Acolyte pauses on the top rope, but in doing so gives Freya the split second she needs to recover. She spins out of his grip, bringing up her legs as she does so that she sits perched on his shoulders. Surprised, Acolyte starts to overbalance and Freya takes advantage, rolling him up in mid-air as he falls forward.

Tex: Victory roll! A victory roll pin from the top rope!

Acolyte crashes to the mat shoulders first and Freya holds onto his legs for dear life as she pins...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

The crowd explodes as the bell rings and Freya bounds out of the pin to leave Aco to slowly clamber to his feet, rubbing his injured neck.

Cain: Well she did it - the former Bleeder Champion pulls out a big win over Acolyte.

Sammy Eubanks: Here is your winner....FREEEEEEEEYAAAAA GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Blood Red Summer" starts up again as Freya celebrates and Acolyte looks frustrated and embarrassed in the ring. After a few moments, Freya turns to him with her hands on her hips and grins. Acolyte looks angry for a moment before finally breaking into a grin of his own. He extends a hand to her.

Tex: What a classy move from Aco - there haven't been too many guys who've taken a loss to Freya so well.

Freya doesn't take his hand, instead rushing towards Acolyte, jumping up into his arms and ruffling his hair as he opens his mouth in surprise. She hops down again, gives him a thumbs-up and then quickly leaves the ring, waving to her fans as she walks up the ramp.

Cain: Haha...it looks like these two have managed to put their differences aside, and that maybe Darkness can rely on Freya after all as he goes into maybe the biggest match of his career with her in his corner.

In the ring, Acolyte raises his own hand as he goes to leave, and receives a loud cheer. This time it isn't peppered with boos either.

<center>Image</center>

The slow "whistling" segment of the theme to the Good, The Bad and the Ugly starts up as the house lights slowly die down. The team is introduced while this goes on.

When the music his the first "DENG-DENG-DENGDENG!! Two spotlights shine on the entrance illuminating both James and Frank as they take a moment to let the crowd react to them before heading down to the ring, slapping a few hands along the way generally looking like they're having a good time and are about to enjoy whatever is going down.

Tex: "IT'S THE MIRACLE VIOLENCE COMBINATION!!!!!!!! LADIES AND GENTELMEN BUSSINESS HAS JUST......"

Banter: "Not your line and borderline gimmick infringement."

A gorgeous curvaceous familiar female walks to the ramp and locks arms with Frankie Hayes Jr. The crowd is SHOCKED to see former valet of The Technician DeSean Blackwell on the arms of MVC.

Banter: And what the HELL is SHE doing there?

Tex: My Gawd Tiffany has turned her back on DeSean, and Infinity, what does this MEAN?

I.C: I don't know what we're seeing but....

Banter: I'll tell you what we're SEEING four eyes. We are seeing the MVC for the hypocrites they ARE! They would go and rip out a mans heart and for what for a match? That's low REAL low.

I.C: If that were there goal you maybe would be right, but don't forget one of the men that was supposed to be their opponents did the exact same thing.

Banter: That was different P.D is a dumbass.

MVC, Chuck Hagan and Tiffany make their way to the ring the Southern Wrecking Crew slap hands with the crowd hugging rioting fans. There belts are not on the line but they are around their waist and they look good.

Stephen LePage: "Introducing FIRST representing the Southern WRECKING Crew, being led to the ring by TIFFANY ladies and gentlemen JAMES "HAWK" Booner Sooner Frank Hayes JR. The MIRACLLLLLLLLEEEEE VIOLENCE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMBINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All four raise their arms and pose for the crowd as the Twisted Tron ends their entrance video and the camera goes back to the gorilla position DeSean and Cameron are arguing about who gets to go through the curtain first. Stephen LePage is waiting to announce someone but obviously can't. Bruce walks up to them, this is a fairly packed ppv and time constrains do not allow for massive egos (not that he would know anything about massive egos) so he needs to get them out and quickly.

Bruce: Look you two I don't care about massaging your egos, I don't care about your wants needs or anything I DO care about you getting your asses out there and fighting and make DAMNED sure you put on a real match.

P.D: "I'll put on a match but not think for a second that I give a F*<{ about what you say or your fancy new title. You are STILL the same Bruce to me.

DeSean: Look I want to wrestle I want my belt back. You want your glorious welcome back return of the hero pop you can go in second, as for me?

The whole arena goes black for a few seconds, on the tron the words The Technician appear on screen. The lights begin to flash blue and gold back and forth, the beginning of AFI's Miseria Cantare beings to play.

Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us
Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith Loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us

DeSean: "I have a match to win."
The drums begin to vibrate throughout the entire arena

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all

DeSean walks out wearing his trademark blue hoodie. With Singapore Cane in hand He walks slowly down the ramp, head up, not talking trash to the fans in attendance as he normally would.

I.C: The Technician looks to be very focused as he's making his way down to the ring.

Tex: The young man is talented. I may not agree with his choice in friends but one thing for sure the kid can GO!

Banter: And right now he's going to go down kick hick ass and take back those titles that HE deserves. As for the trim well maybe he'll let them keep that why would he want it after they dirtied her up anyway?

Tiffany kisses a shocked Frankie

Tex: DeSean isn't even looking at Tiffany but how can he ignore that kiss she just laid on Frankie.

He crosses his hands while he stands on top of the steel steps, he then walks across the apron.

Radiate, recognize one silent call

As we all form one dark flame

Banter: "Well Ill tell you this it's a GOOD thing that the kid is focused he's going to need it and with all my ex-wives I can SURE tell you he does not need THAT!

Tiffany makes sure to bend over very slowly as she exits the ring DeSean smirks

Incinerate

As incinerate is shouted, DeSean flips the hood back and out stretches his arms. He jumps on the top rope and back flips in. In one motion, he pounds his fist on the mat and points to the sky, blue and gold pyro goes off in the background.

As the music ends, he climbs the ropes and puts his fist in the air showing off the Infinity ring.

Tex: Well the next man had to take a month or two off while he buried his wife and son in a private ceremony. All he wanted and the only reason he came back was revenge, because he somehow blames Shadow for playing a part in it.

Banter: "You should say ALEGED, because like Tupac I didn't see a body. Why don't you tell me she got bit by a mosquito caught malaria and died or maybe that she's a cripple and fell in the bathtub, what else do you got? As for Shadow I know for a FACT he tried to help Cameron's family if this DID happen then it's Cameron's own fault for betraying Infinity."

Tex: "I don't even KNOW you. Heartless and calloused is one thing but how in the HELL can you talk about a man's family that way.

Entrance: A series of loud explosions ring throughout the arena as the power simultaneously cuts out. The beginning bass line of Mudshovel by Staind cuts in amidst the fading echoes of the explosions. The words begin to flow out from Aaron Lewis' pained voice...
You take away. I feel the same.
and the lights come back on as PD is standing on the ramp looking out at the crowd. He slowly nods,

Stephen LePage: Ladies and gentlemen making his TCW return Cameron JOOOOOONES aks PlausibllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLL1111EEEEEE DENIABILLLLLLLLLLLLityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
getting into the music and the crowd he runs down the ramp, diving headfirst into the ring. He pops up in the center of the ring & gazes out around the arena allowing the fans reaction to fill & fuel him.

I.C: This match is simple P.D or DeSean have to pin MVC. IF they do then the man who scores the pin will get his choice of tag team partner.

Banter: Let's hope that DeSean chooses a better partner than the one he chose to sleep with I can't BELIEVE that Jezebel.

Tex: You are going to be worse than usual aren't you?

DING

DING

DING

Hawk is the first in for his team. While PD is soaking in the crowd DeSean takes it as his chance to jump on the man that took his belt from him. They trade punches with Hawk taking the advantage and locking in a hammerlock.

Banter: HAMMERLOCK HAMMERLOCK MY GAWWWAHHHHD You two were RIGHT they ARE wrestling machines.

I.C: It's the start of the match why such hostility?

Banter: "I just can't BELIVE her!"

Tex: "Oh you don't care and you know it."

Banter: "You don't know what I know I know!"

The Technician reverses the hammerlock into a belly to back slam while still holding the hammerlock. DeSean applies a facelock but it's obviously too early to expect a submission. DeSean brings a strong forearm down over the forehead of Hawk. Chuck Hagan reminds the ref that the fist are illegal and the ref in turn admonishes DeSean who only rolls his eyes. The Technician stands over Hawk and rains fist down on him. Hawk pushes him off and DeSean rolls back Tech is back up but quickly taken down by a Hawk shoulder charge. DeSean is back up and promptly taken out of the ring by a stiff Hawk elbow. DeSean stands up looking inside of the ring holding the back of his head and frowning. The Technician asks for a lockup and Hawk smiles and agrees. Tech gets the upperhand and locks in a side headlock continuing into a headlock takedown. Tech wrenches the move in while Hawk attempts to find a way out. After about 40 seconds he regains his vertical base and pushes DeSean into the ropes. DeSean ducks a clothesline and returns with a body splash. CAUGHT! Hawk flips DeSean onto his shoulder and rams him into his turnbuckle tree of woes him and tags in Frank Hayes. Jr. claps his hands above his head to get the crowd into the match while moving to the opposite turnbuckle. One body avalanche later and DeSean is freed from the tree of woe though not in the way he would like. DeSean slowly rises to his feet and Hayes is thinking suplex and gets a STRONG snap suplex.

I.C: STRONG snap suplex!

Tex: "Maybe TOO strong!"

Banter: "WAY too strong that dope just suplexed DeSean into his own corner, it's an easy tag from here whatever happened to cutting off the ring?"

DeSean goes to tag his partner but P.D suddenly remembers that he should check to see that his boots are tied. Hayes nails DeSean in the back with a shoulder charge, he follows up by flinging DeSean into the ropes and whipping off a clothesline, again DeSean ducks and again he attempts a flying body splash on the rebound but THIS time he nails it and holds on for the pin.

P.D runs into the ring but Hayes has already kicked out about one and a half. When Hawk realizes that there is going to be no double team both he and Jones go back to their corners. DeSean kicks Hayes in the head and glares at Cameron Jones. DeSean walks up to Jones and looks for the tag but instead of a tag P.D slowly points for DeSean to look behind him. He does in time to see a charging Hayes DeSean BARELY manages a single leg takedown lunges for the tag and MISSES. Likely because of Cameron's sudden case of alligator arms. DeSean pulls Jones' arm and forces the tag, Cameron Jones gives DeSean the who me? Pose and enters the ring. DeSean gives him the slow look behind you point only even slower than Cameron's earlier one and Jones eats forearm for his troubles..

Tex: Good to see these two getting along but under these rules you HAD to expect this.

I.C: If this continues I do not think that MVC will have to worry about defending their belt against EITHER man.

Banter: "If this continues we're going to run out of nachos I SWEAR these cowboys are boring. Like Billy and BART boring."

Hayes continues with the forearms driving P.D into the corner

I.C: They are not cowboys Shark. Just because they're from the south does not mean you make assumptions about them.

Banter: I make assumptions all the time. I look at you for instance I assume that you haven't had pussy since pussy had you! I think that my assumptions so far have been pretty good.

Tex: "Well you know what happens when you make assumptions and Hayes is doing JUST that right now to you AND Cameron Jones"

Hayes climbs the turnbuckle and starts to punch Jones while the crowd counts.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

Banter: I don't see Mr. Acceptable telling the ref about punches NOW! Good to see he's impartial.

Hayes whips Cameron into the ropes and for the third time tonight a clothesline is missed but this time via a P.D Lou Thez press. Jones lifts Hayes up for a suplex and holds it for a LONG delayed suplex. Jones drops him springs up and off the ropes and drops an elbow, he pins

One

and Hawk breaks up the pin, DeSean is in and "misses" hitting P.D instead of either member of MVC. Hayes rolls up P.D for the pin but DeSean hits THIS baseball slide

Tex: Good to see his aim came back huh?

I.C: He may NOT want PD to score the pinfall but he certainly does not want to lose this match.

P.D turns around angry DeSean really nailed him but he plans to take out his aggression on the man in the ring, it'll have to wait though as Hayes Gorilla presses P.D and tags in Hawk. The veteran stands crouched in the corner waiting for Jones to rise to his feet looking for his lariat finisher, Jones is to a knee Lariat HITS but Cameron hits a lariat of his own and BOTH men go down. P.D crawls to his corner for the tag DeSean is stretched out for the tag but right as Jones reaches DeSean decides to argue with a fan and Tiffany. Jones slumps down on the mat and is further hurt by a Hawk leg drop to the neck. Hawk lifts and drops him with an atomic drop that sends Jones flying into the turnbuckle, Hawk follows through but eats a desperate back elbow from Jones that stuns Hawk and sends him reeling back,

I.C: "Jones charges but Hawk recovers quickly enough to answer with a flapjack scratch that stungun against the turnbuckle and he tags Frank Hayes back in."

Hayes bodyslams Cameron HARD and goes for the cover

ONE

TWO and a kickout by P.D

Hayes waits for P.D to get up and locks in a piledriver BLOCKED!!!!!! Jones nails Hayes in the gut and DRILLS him with a DDT, he goes for the cover but Chuck Hagan points out to the ref that Hayes has his foot on the rope. A disgusted P.D whips Hayes into his corner and sets him up for a super back body drop. As he falls back DeSean springs off the rope ALPHA FLIGHT!!!!!! and crunches Hayes with a clothesline in an accidental showing of tag team unity. DeSean managed a blind tag while P.D was climbing. He goes for the pin but P.D. rips him off of Hayes and shoves him, DeSean shoves him back and it looks like it may break down into a brawl. DeSean decides that the match is more important though and returns to fighting Hayes. He locks in another side headlock but Hayes pushes DeSean off he runs after him but DeSean Moonsaults off of the turnbuckle, Hayes ducks but that is JUST what the Technician was looking for as he nails a Death Drop making sure to add a knee to the small of the back in a move he calls the Flying Death Drop.

I.C: Pretty, pretty move by DeSean but he isn't going for the pin.

DeSean makes sure to turn to Tiffany while he locks in a Leg Stretcher a modified Texas Cloverleaf. DeSean is screaming for her to look at her new boyfriend screaming in pain. Hayes is trying to drag himself to the ropes but DeSean has it locked in VERY tight.

DeSean: "You made yourself laying on your back now your boyfriend can share that with you when I break it!!!"

Hayes is pushing himself up and trying to crawl to the ropes but DeSean lets go and drops an elbow on the small of his back. He turns Hayes around to face Tiffany and locks in a Camel Clutch with a choke and mocking punches all the while berating Tiffany.

Tex: "This is SICK!!!!! DeSean has a move locked in maybe Hayes will tap maybe not but he does NOT have to threaten Tiffany, he does NOT have to give her a verbal toung lashing out here!"

Banter: BULL and I really MEAN that! She leaves him or get dumped or whatever and winds up with THEM!!! You talk about protecting honor and all that crap if she HAD honor she'd be at home or at school making something of herself besides a pretty ornament, maybe get a REAL job where she has to use her mind instead of body! DeSean made HER not the other way around and she repays that by going to his opponents? What will she be in his opponents lap next week too?

Tex: "I don't know what your issue is I DO know that THIS is not how MEN handle things."

Tiffany has heard and seen enough she leaps on the apron to slap DeSean but Chuck pulls her back down. Hawk has also seen enough and knows his partner is almost out so he bounces off of the rope and whips off a Western Lariat DeSean sees it at the last second and bridges out off of the Camel Clutch and out of the way, the ref is not so lucky as he eats the remnants of the move. Hawk shakes off his mistake and drills a turning DeSean with a Heart punch followed by a short lariat With the ref down P.D springs in and drills Hawk with a Big Boot as Hawk recovers Jones locks in a chokeslam and aims for the outside Hagan rolls into the ring as P.D chokeslams Hawk out of the ring and nails a boot to his knee. He signals for the figure four but Cameron rolls out and hot shots Hagan against the top rope. Hawk is back up and drags P.D down and they trade punches as DeSean and Hayes both rise back to their feet slowly DeSean rips off a spin kick, CAPTURE SUPLEX and the Technician is thrown into the turnbuckle, he stumble to his feet and Hayes whips off a clothesline FINNALY nailing it he goes for the pin but the ref is still out so he goes for plan B and holds DeSean while Tiffany enters the ring and removes one of her spiked heels and mouths off to DeSean about how he's had this coming. She slaps DeSean HARD!

Tex: GAWD She just slapped the taste out of his mouth.

I.C.: And the Ref is slowly coming to.

Hawk smiles and shakes his head to the crowd as Tiffany continues to slap him and slides out of the ring and grabs a chair.She shakes it with rage bubbling in her eyes as she approaches DeSean, who also has rage in his eyes. Tiffany SWINGS

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany drops the chair falls to her knees and holds her head clearly distraught

Tex: DAMN IT DeSean leaned forward and bought Hayes RIGHT into the path of that chair!

DeSean lifts Tiffany's head up and mockingly blows her a kiss then lifts Hayes up for the Hangman's DDT

Banter: Shenanigan SLAM!!!!!! SHENANAGIN SLAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

The ref crawls over for the count

ONE

I.C: It's called a Hangman's DDT

Tex: It's not SHENANAGINS Shark it's a mistake a BIG damned mistake!!!!

Cameron lays Hawk out and starts to slide into the ring.

*From the crowd*

"CAM HELP ME!!!!! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Banter: I'll say it like I always say it. Bitches ain't SHIT but Hoes and TRICKS!!!!!

TWO

Cameron looks into the crowd and sees a blonde woman being hit and being dragged away by men wearing black. He looks at the ring then at the crowd and with a look or rage doubt and fear he jumps into the crowd chasing what looks to be a familiar voice.
Cameron wades his way through pushing past excited Greek equivalents of nerds and fanboys along with some real fans, all of them trying to get a piece of a great wrestler, but his mind is not on them his mind is on the match he just lost, his mind is on that woman, his mind is on how this is impossible, his mind is on revenge, his mind is on A BLACK S-MART BASEBALL BAT and the PAVEMENT!!!!!!!!! The "fan" removes his hood revealing a black mask with a familiar cross. He hits Jones in the head again bringing him down knocking him out and holding the bat in the air to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Shadow lifts Jones against the rail and uses the bat to knock him over the rain and to the rampway, Shadow follows and chokes P.D with the bat.

Tex: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! IT WAS A DAMNED SET UP!!!!!

I.C: Needless to say Shadow is back and back with a vengeance. I guess it's safe to say that reports of his disappearance were severely exaggerated.

Banter: My Boy is BACK and my OTHER boy is in the ring about to WIN

A split screen of DeSean in the ring and Shadow locking in a Reality Check hits the Twisted Tron. DeSean winks at Tiffany and she runs out of the ring and up the ramp crying her eyes out. Shadow asks her something along the lines of why no hug while she runs past. After what seems like forever the refs arm drops

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING

DING

DING

Your winner and able to choose the partner of his liking for a title match. The Techniciaaaaaaaan "DeSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN BLACKwelllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Shadow nods at DeSean and the Infinity mates drag P.D. back to their locker room

FADE

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Ding

Ding

Ding

Tex: We're back from the break and all four men are out of their corners fighting.

Drakus runs in the middle of the ring noticing far too late that the other three combatants are running AT him and not each other. He eats a triangle of flying elbows and crashes to the mat. Hardy hops to the ring apron, Highone and Strikmore drop simultaneous elbows to the big man's chest followed shortly by a Hardy springboard legdrop. Drakus rolls out of the ring to regroup and the three fighters pose for the cheering crowd which pops loudly.

I.C: Somewhat of a surprise to hear this reaction for the RoXoRz but NO surprise to see all three of them team up against Drakus.

Tex: It makes sense to put your efforts into taking down the largest threat in terms of stature anyway. HELL it makes sense even if the guy ISN'T a homicidal asshole. It just so happens to work out that Drakus IS a homicidao asshole.

Banter: You two are so judgmental.

Highone is the first to break the merriment tossing Strikmore into the ropes and meeting his face with a leaping kneesmash in the center of the ring. Hardy sets up a ladder and begins to climb, Strikmore shakes off the knee to the face and grabs Hardy in powerbomb position from the middle of the ladder, Highone is up to intervene Strikmore brings Hardy down, Dave reverses into a Hurricanranna, and Highone NAILS his partner in an effort to knock Strikmore down with a clothsline.

Tex: FAST FURIOUS and WILD, there are not supposed to be alliances and it looks like it may work that way.

Banter: Look at Highone's face that's his sincere face he did NOT mean to hit his partner he was aiming for that DAMNED Strikmore jerk. But Matt is so damned selfish he can't just stand and LET Highone clothesline him so he and Hardy can be friends.

Tex & I.C: .....

The three men are up and poking each other in the chest, pointing at the belt and themselves. They are so consumed with their argument that they have forgotten the 6'4 280 lb guy. He reminds them of his presence by nearly decapitating the trio VICIOUSLY throwing a ladder at them. With two chairs in hand he enters the ring. The monster secures one chair onto the turnbuckle and lays a woozy Matt Strikmore against it, he in turn takes the other chair and raises it high into the air surely to play a one man conchairto with Strikmores head.

Banter: What's the ref doing?

I.C: Simple it's a LADDER match Banter, NOT TLC that means the only legal weapons are ladders. That chair is considered a foreign object.

Banter: Oh is it from Ikea?

Tex: I don't think that Drakus CARES what the Ref says.

Drakus bounces off of the rope and runs at Strikmore swinging for the fences, Matt ducks, leg sweep, Drakus goes head first into the chair he set Matt against. The big man turns around but only in time to catch Hardy missile dropkick from the top of the ladder that winds up sandwiching Drakus's head between both chairs. Hardy lands holding his knees however Strikmore is up to check on him. LOW dropkick from Highone to Strikmore's knee and he's down clutching both knees as well.

I.C: Don't forget both Hardy and Strikmore were in that disastrous car crash and injured knees loss of blood hurt backs are ALL a part result of that. Those injuries may play a huge roll in this match.

Banter: Well Highone just wants to end this thing he's climbing the ladder while everyone is down. I think he going to retain.

Highone waste no time climbing the ladder and almost has his hands on his belt, he looks at a limping Strikmore but he can't climb the ladder fast enough to stop him, Sadly for Highone (and possibly his future children), Strikmore knows this as well and instead of climbing rams his shoulder into the ladder sending it tipping down towards the top rope, Highone attempts to leap off up but instead is CROTCHED. One Cactus Jack clothesline sends Highone and Strikmore to the arena floor. They are up quicker than expected and trading blows, meanwhile Hardy grabs one of the chairs from Drakus's body and sets it up in the center of the ring.

I.C: Looks like he's setting up for AIR HARDY.

Hardy bounces off the rope leaps off the chair and

SPEAR! SPEAR!!!!!!!
Drakus cut's David Hardy in HALF catching him mid air with a leaping spear. Hardy is driven into the turnbuckle Highone and Strikmore stop punching each other long enough to witness the carnage. Highone leaps up to the apron top take out Drakus but eats a Big boot that sends him back to the floor Strikmore is up next, he eats clothesline NO catches the arm and drops the arm over the rope sending Drakus reeling back. Not much impact but it gives Highone and Strikmore a chance to enter the ring. Drakus rips off a double clothesline and the two men go down, Drakus waits for them to stand buck up and rips of a second this time the two men duck and Drakus rebounds off the rope into a double dropkick, Drakus stumbles back SECOND double dropkick, Drakus stumbles back THIRD double dropkick, Drakus falls backwards and winds up tied up in the ropes. Highone moves in to continue the attack but Strikmore flips him around and nails a kick to the gut. TILT-A -WHIRL Gut buster, and in no time at all Strikmore sets up a new ladder and begins to climb, Highone is still holding his gut and Drakus is struggling to get free. Strikmore gets his hand on the belt.

I.C: OH MY GHAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

Hardy leaps from the ropes to the top of the ladder and DESTROYS Matt's head with a flying Shining Wizard. The belt falls off of its fastening but no one had a hold of it. Hardy and Strikmore land on Highone leaving the three in a heap, Drakus manages to free himself and grabs the TC title and holds it high above his head celebrating the victory.

Tex: BULL....

Banter: :HEY it's a family show. Drakus won fair and square.

I.C: No he didn't.

Banter: Oh not you too, exactly HOW did Drakus cheat to win? He took advantage of an opportunity PERIOD!

I.C: I agree he didn't cheat I'm just saying that he didn't WIN!! Look! *cues replay*The ref snatches the belt away from Drakus and he is upset but the ref explains that no one actually grabbed the belt and bought it down it came off on it's own so it does not count.

Banter: That's CRAP and you know it, now the blood of these three men is on THAT refs hands. I hope he's proud of himself.

The belt is raised back into the air and the ref signals for them to continue but Drakus is the only combatant with all his senses about him. This would be the perfect time to climb the ladder and win but it's ALSO the perfect time to inflict pain on 3 of the Billion or so people that don't like him very much. He knocks down a ladder and opens it up placing all three of his opponents inside, then with a loud roar SNAPS the ladder shut squishing all three of the men. Drakus grabs a second ladder and with the three men STILL trapped inside leaps as high as he can and CRASHES the ladder over their heads busting all three men wide open. Drakus laughs at the carnage and sets up the ladder so he can climb and grab the belt.

Banter: Nothing to stop him now.

Tex: By Gawd Highone is up! He may be a son of a bitch but he's a TOUGH son of a bitch!.

Drakus puts his hand out to grab the belt but Highone grabs his wrist and locks in a Kimura. Drakus yelps in pain as Highone shifts his weight and flips the monster from one side of the ladder to the ring below.

I.C: That submission move is called a Kimura it's strictly MMA I was not aware that Highone KNEW that move.

Banter: He's an International Man of AWESOME he can bust out dope moves you wouldn't BELIVE!

Tex: Dope moves?????

I.C: Banter you're about as hip as a room full of Scotty Too Hottys.

Banter: Shouldn't you be whacking off to the Blue Ray vs. HD DVD debate nerdboy?

If Highone had any plans of grabbing the belt after knocking Drakus off of the ladder they are foiled as Drakus rolls into the ladder knocking it and Highone down. This is Highone's second nasty fall off of the ladder, or at least it would be if Strikmore would not have been there to catch him.

Banter: What a dumbass!

RIB breaker by Strikmore.

Banter: What a genius.

Strikmore follows the genius move up with a short arm kitchen sink followed by a whip into the turnbuckle and several shoulder thrust to the chest. Highone tries to catch his breath as Strikmore backs off and....

LUNG BLOWER

David Hardy snuck behind an unsuspecting Strikmore and nailed Indy finisher #232 the LUNG Blower. Strikmore bounces off of David's knee and crashes into the fallen ladder. Highone is back up and the RoXoRz exchange a knowing glance. Hardy picks up a short to medium sized ladder while Highone lifts Drakus, Hardy runs and springs over the top of the ladder, Highone Stun guns Drakus the RoXoRz meet in the middleand Drakus is BROKEN by the stungun/Senton combo. Strikmore is back up but only in time to eat DOUBLE superkick. The RoXoRz have layed out their opponents and only climbing the ladder and grabbing the belt remains. Highone sets up the ladder and walks to it, Hardy is pissed and spins his Infinity mate around. They start to argue. Hardy pokes Highone then Highone does the same but there will be no fingerpoke of doom this week as the poking escalates to pushing and eventually trading punches. The crowd goes bananas as the two brothers tear into each other.

Tex: They're tearing into each other like they were worst enemies.

Banter: It makes sense the guys are like brothers brothers fight, and when they do it's just like this. BOTH of these men are competitors they CAN'T not do their best and THIS time their best happens to place them in each others way.

I.C: Do you think that Highone giving up his title shot to Hammer but NOT giving the T.C title to Hardy is causing any bad feelings?

Tex: With Hardy not putting enough mustard on a hot dog is reason enough for him to go psycho on you. He is a VERY paranoid man.

Banter: It's easy not to be paranoid when you don't have anything to lose or you were BORN with everything. You guys lack looks, charisma, talent, money and well EVERYTHING! Of course you don't think people are out to get you because you don't have anything to go out to get. Don't hate Hardy because he watches out for number one that isn't paranoid THAT'S brilliant!

Both men reel from nasty punches but Hardy recovers first and whips off a spinning wheel kick

DUCKED

Highone tries a high roundhouse.

DUCKED

Hardy with the double leg sweep

Duck and backflip into a rebound hand spring back elbow. Hardy dodges the elbow and catches Highone in position for a belly to back overhead throw. The throw is too high and Highone is able to follow through and land on his feet. Highone charges Hardy snaps off a superkick, Highone catches the kick JUST in time

Inzuguri

Highone ducks

REVERSE INZUGURI

Highone ducks AGAIN

Inverted HARDY Inzuguri

Highone avoids the kick by bridging out and letting go of David's leg, but Hardy is back on him quickly with a spinning legdrop that Highone barely avoids, the Buddhist attempts a flying mare on the sitting David Hardy but he leans back at the last possible moment, Highone flies over him, Hardy kips up, Highone kips up both men stand off in the center of the ring.

Crowd: *Appreciative popping noises*

I.C: These two know each other so well that you HAD to expect this kind of exchange.

Tex: It's good to see these two DO know something about sportsmanship.

Banter: I wanna get in on this high five TOO!

Tex & I.C: SIT DOWN!

Drakus ALSO wants in but not so much the high five as the asses of the RoXoRz. He interrupts the crowd pleasing gesture by ramming the former tag team champions heads together. Hardy gets the worst of it possible concussions from his car crash earlier in the month, but Drakus isn't exactly in one of his merciful moods as he gutwrench powerbombs Highone RIGHT into Hardy. Drakus lifts Hardy back up and drops him with a brain buster RIGHT into the rung of the ladder. If he wasn't concussed he's SURE in la la land now. Drakus drives Highone into the turnbuckle and whips him, Highone reverses and whips Drakus not into the turnbuckle but Matt Strikmore who is running at the monster using a smaller ladder as a battering ram. Drakus takes the high speed ladder shot RIGHT in the chest. The momentum of the crash makes Matt stumble and drop the ladder across the top rope. Both Highone and Strikmore have the same idea as both men lock up with the ladder in between them jockeying for position to let loose a power move that will send their rival into the ladder. Too bad they forgot about Hardy who through pure instinct and adrenaline leaps on one end of the ladder teetering the other end into the jaws of Strikmore and Highone. David Hardy crawls back to the ring apron grabbing his leg, he slowly rolls into the ring and sets up the ladder while all the others are lying prone in the ring. Hardy is midway up the ladder when Drakus comes to and climbs up the opposite side of the ladder. The two meet at the top and exchange punches but David figures out quickly that he does not want to trade punches with Drakus. It's too late though because Drakus is able to turn Hardy around.

Tex: My God he WOULD'NT!

I.C: It looks like he going to hit Hardy with a Belly to back overhead suplex THROW! One of his rare pure wrestling moves. He hits this we have a new champ.

Drakus flips back

Hardy grabs his arms and reverses the move!

UN

SEX

IER

Tex: Good GAWD!!!! Drakus is a crimson mask!

I.C: Oh my GHAAAAAAHD!!!!! UNPRETTI.....errrr UNSEXIER FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER! All Hardy needs to do is climb up the ladder and grab the belt.

David Hardy climbs the ladder VERY slowly to the roar of the crowd. Strikmore has recovered and follows David up the ladder. Hardy sees him and makes a desperate lunge for the title but Strikmore catches him and in one smooth motion lifts him to his shoulders.

Banter: Top of the WORLD Ma!

LADDER

GUTBUSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Hardy has EVERY bit of wind knocked out of him but the move took a lot out of Strikmore as well as he slowly drags himself to one knee and

TIGER

K.

O.

Strikmore flies into the ropes and falls in a heap.

I.C: Usually he'll use the momentum of an irish whip to do that move but Matt was so groggy he made for an easy target and just like that it looks like our T.C champion is going to retain.

Highone makes it to the top of the ladder and grabs a hold of the T.C. title, Drakus is back up but it's too late for him to climb so he shakes the ladder but Highones balance is TOO GOOD! Highone grabs for the title again but has to catch his balance. With a roar Drakus grabs the ladder by it's legs and FLIPS it to the outside. Highone crashes into the guardrail and the ladder follows him. Drakus laughs and turns to find a new ladder.

Matt Strikmore helps him with his search NAILING him in the face with the small ladder that Hardy had used earlier, the monster reels, Strikmore with ANOTHER shot, the monster reels again, Strikmore with a THIRD shot Drakus stumbles and Strikmore drops the ladder in favor of a more familiar weapon, HIMSELF. Matt runs and spears Drakus THROUGH the turnbuckle but he isn't done as he goes from a move he isn't known for to his much more familiar tried and true finisher.

MOREY'S PIER PLUNGE!!!!!!!!

Strikmore grabs a ladder and climbs, Hardy is back in the game but he can't climb up the ladder in time so he runs off of the ropes under the ladder and hits the ladder with a springboard missile dropkick. The ladder goes out from under Strikmore but he manages to hold onto the belt. How is he going to unfasten the belt from THIS position. Somehow Highone is back up and notices the dangling Matt Strikmore hanging onto the T.C title for dear life. Quick as a cat he uses his last bit of energy to push the ladder back up and remain on top while it swings upwards in abject disregard to physics. At the top he DRILLS Strikmore with the second Tiger K.O. of the night.

DING

DING

DING

Highone falls to the ground and buries his head in his hands. He put too much into that heart punch it hurt Strikmore but his grip on the belt was TOO tight. Highone looks over as Matt Strikmore clutches what was his for so long. Bloody and barely breathing Matt Strikmore cracks a smile as he holds the T.C. title close to his chest.

Your WINNER and NEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Trans continental champion.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

STRIKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

<center>Image</center>

Tex: OK fans, for a great many of you this is the main event of the night, Darkness one of the most popular men in the federation's history is facing one of the most powerful and greatest champions of all time. The Titanium Insomniac.

Cain: True, both men have had excellent runs as World champion and long winning streaks, this is a battle of true TCW heroes.

Tex: Exactly, now let's head down to the ring and Sammy Eubanks for the introductions.

Sammy: Our next match is scheduled for one fall.

The drums of P. Diddy's 'Come With Me' kick in as the arena goes dark. A weathered sign along a graveled country road appears on the screen with the words 'Welcome to Bedlam' carved into it.

The guitars kick in, we move to quick shots between riffs. The shots alternate between footage of TI in the ring and black and white art film clips. The clips are disturbing, somewhat incoherent. They only make sense to the one who filmed them.

"Hear my cry, hear my call
Lend me your ears, see my fall"

The stage opens. Strobe lights flash as Titanium Insomniac rises from beneath, his Bleeder Championship belt gleaming around his waist.

"Know I'm lacking, backtracking
Where I met you, pistol-packing"

The clips continue to roll: TI puts an opponent through a table, a woman screams in melodramatic terror, TI smashes someone's head with a chair, a centipede crawls over a man's lifeless face...

"Tell me lies, Time flies
Close your eyes, come with me"

TI lingers at the top of the stage for a moment, surveying the crowd as the orchestra crescendoes. He finally starts toward the ring, a cocky swagger about him. He knows he is dangerous because he doesn't care. If he were to die tonight, it wouldn't matter.

Sammy: Introducing first from St.Loius, Missouri weighing in at 267 pounds...this is the Bleeder champion: TITANIUM INSOOOOOOOMNIAC!

He climbs through the ropes and smirks as red and blue police lights flash above the ring.

"Not many would bear the pressure,
You comprehend me,
You musn't end me,
You offend me, it's trauma,
Feel the drama, come with me."

TI removes his trenchcoat as the lights come up. He removes the belt from his waist and studies it for a moment before handing it over. He looks across the ring and smiles a sadistic smile. It's time for bedlam once again.

Cain: The Insomniac looks ready for bedlam indeed, and I have no doubt his opponent will give him just that.

Tex: Very true, folks are you ready for this man?

A LIGHT IN THE BLACK? OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK...?

The crowd erupts as Darkness's music begins and, on the Twistedtron, an image of the full moon behind dark, scattered clouds appears. Gradually, it fades and is replaced by the flaming pentagram logo of the New Hellfire Club. Abruptly, the view changes to one of a locker room door with the word ‘Darkness' written on it...

I am the man who walks alone...

The door opens, revealing Darkness standing, head bowed.

And when I'm walking a dark road,
At night or strolling through the park...

The camera pans out, showing that the door to the locker room is framed by half a dozen members of DanteCorp Security. With them, arms folder and with a look of mild boredom on her freckled face stands Freya. Darkness nods at her and steps out into the corridor, and she rolls her eyes slightly. Darkness walks forward and she immediately follows, looking fairly disinterested in the pageantry of his entrance. The DanteCorp Security team follows, not sure what to make of the young woman.

Tex: Freya will be in Darkness's corner for his match, though by the looks of things she doesn't seem too interested.

Banter: And Darkness doesn't seem interested in her either - remind me again why these two are hanging out?

When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange,
A little anxious when it's dark...

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that something's always near...< /i>

After walking down several corridors, Darkness - Freya and escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

Fear of the dark (YOU!)

The crowd chants in unison with the music: **FEAR OF THE DARK!**

I have a phobia that someone's always...there...

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in Darkness walks out calmly instead of sprinting out as his usual pace, Freya beside him.

Sammy: And, approaching the ring, accompanied by Freya...weighing in at 218 lbs...from Chicago, Illinois....he is a member of THE NEEEEEW HELLFIIIIIIIIIIRE CLUB....DAAAAAAAAAAAARKNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness walks down the entrance ramp, his eyes locked with those of the Insomniac the whole way to the ring. Freya follows close behind, also eyeing the Sleepless One.

Cain: Titanium Insomniac took her Bleeder Title, and now maybe Darkness could end up holding it as per the new Bleeder rules. I wonder how long the alliance between these two will last under those circumstances?

Banter: Well, they say behind every great man is a great woman. I don't think Darkness is a great man, and I don't think Freya is a great woman.

Tex: Why bring it up then?

Banter: I just wanted to let you know how I feel about them...

Have you run your fingers down the wall,
And have you felt your neck skin crawl,
When you're searching for the light?

Darkness climbs onto the apron, pulling down the ropes for Freya. She looks at him with a cocked eyebrow and immediately slides underneath the bottom rope, ignoring his chivalry. The fans cheer as Freya raises her arms, the Insomniac looking on with interest. Darkness enters the ring and stares at his opponent, his steel grey eyes burning in the dim light.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
At the corner of the room,
You're scared that someone's watching you...

Darkness stands, motionless, his eyes locked with TI's.

Tex: Folks...this...is going to be one for the ages...

Fear of the dark! Fear of the dark!

The lights come back on after the entrances and the introduction, Both TI and Darkness stand in the ring as the crowd buzzes as this dream match is literally just seconds from starting. Both men dressed in black and both determined to be the best.

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we all have been waiting for, this is the match that have been creating the most buzz in TCW history.

Cain: In the ring we have two generations of true superstars if you will, TI was one of the greatest champions of the 411fed, a nearly unbeatable fighter a man obsessed it seemed at times.

Tex: And then we have Darkness, a man who has still only lost three matches in his career here in TCW, he lost to Bruce-666, to Jason Dante and Matt Strikmore pinned him, we truly have two titan squaring off in this ring tonight.

Banter: As always you two don't see the bigger picture, this is the biggest battle so far between Infinity and the New Hellfire Club.

TI and Darkness still stare at each other both looking for an opening, slowly the walk towards each other and the buzz of the crowd increases.

Tex: Banter I think you forget that Ti faced the world champion last show...

Banter: Come on Tex, this is the battle everyone has been talking about, if Dante had put his title on the line, then I would have agreed with you, but since he didn't, I say this one is bigger.

Tex: Fair enough.

Darkness and TI move towards each other and the fans are literally on the edge of their seats, as they are inches away the difference in size shows clearly, Darkness gives up 39 pounds and a good 6 inches to the Insomniac.

Cain: Look at the difference in size! The Insomniac is huge compared to Darkness.

Tex: Defiantly, if Darkness wasn't one of the strongest wrestlers here with a record like he has I would call this a David versus Goliath match, but in this case David is boosted up to the Insomniac's level by his record and his never say die attitude.

As TI and Darkness lock up the fans let out a cheer as the match is finally under way. TI seems to get the better of the lock up as he uses his size to push Darkness back towards the corner, but after a few steps Darkness begins to push back and as the fans let out yet another cheer, He stems the tide.

They stand fighting over the lock up in the middle of the ring each man so unwilling to give an inch that they simply push against each other with rage born from pride and determination.

Cain: These men take a simple lock up and turn it into a fight that you have to see to believe.

Cain receives no answer as his colleagues are so transfixed by the fight in the ring that they seem dumbstruck.

Darkness presses with all his strength against the Insomniac's, slowly the larger man begins to get the upper hand, as he is about to begin to press Darkness back again, Darkness lets go and the Insomniac grabs a headlock with a grin on his lips, only too late does TI understand that Darkness played a trick on him as just before his arms closes around Darkness neck, The former slayer shoots his surprised opponent into the ropes. As the crowd cheers again, Darkness tries to hit a clothesline but Ti sidesteps him and they go back to the lock up.

Tex: This time the Insomniac seems to have the upper hand he is pressing Darkness into the corner.

As the former champion's back touches the turn-buckle, Ti lets go and delivers a huge chop that has the crowd half go "Wooo" and half go "aooow". Darkness clutches at his chest but his face remains motionless not even showing any pain at all he fires back with a chop against TI, the Insomniac seems unaffected as he fires off a second chop that again makes Darkness clutch his chest, but after a few seconds he fires back with a chop that actually forces Ti to take a half-step backwards.

Darkness seeing his chance begins to fire away with a series of punches and kicks that stagger the big man, but as Darkness grabs hold of TI, the insomniac fires back with a knee lift that pushes the air out of Darkness lungs and forces him to abandon the attack for the moment.

Banter: The Insomniac uses his strength advantage to get the damned goth where he wants him!

Cain: I wouldn't say that TI has a strength advantage, you have seen what Darkness had done in the fed, I would hardly call him weaker the TI.

Banter: Smaller equals weaker, and bigger equals stronger, it's so simple that even you would get it Cain.

Cain: I wouldn't say that...

Banter: No and we're all very thankful for that.

Cain shoots Banter a dirty look but says nothing,

Ti grabs Darkness by the hair, then hooks his head ans hits a DDT that bounces the former slayer's head of the canvas. As TI gets to his feet his eyes grow wide as he sees Darkness do the same thing.

Tex: Good Gawd! He hit him with a DDT and Darkness is brushing it off like it was nothing!

Darkness face looks as if he is shooting a twisted grin at TI as he gets up after the DDT, and after a few seconds of being stunned, TI shoots back with one of his own, he seemed relived that this wasn't going to be easy. The two men charge each other and shower each other in punches and kicks that has the crowd jumping up and down, slowly TI gains the upper hand and with a powerful punch he downs Darkness, at least for the time being.

As Darkness fights the cobwebs in his head, TI heads outside he scans the ringside area and seems to be looking for something specific.

Tex: Ti has Darkness down...what is he looking for?

Banter: Something to put the damned goth down even further.

TI spots the object he has been looking for and begins to walk towards it.

Cain: TI is going for a chair, this guy has gone insane!

Tex: It does seem like it, Darkness bounced back from the DDT and TI's attacks so I guess he wants to put Darkness down for good now.

As TI approaches the chair, a sudden movement makes him pause. He stops and stares at the person in front of him.

Cain: Freya! She is standing between Ti and his goal, she is barring the way to the chair.

Tex: Can't say i blame her, she lost the Bleeder title to TI, she has had a history of problems with Infinity members, now she seems intent on stopping TI from getting to the chair.

Banter: You two are forgetting that using the chair would be the DQ for TI, clearly this is just a hoax and a tri...

As the word trick is about to leave Banter's mouth the crowd goes "ooooh" as Darkness has gotten to his feet and jumped over the top rope.

Cain: Incoming Darkness!

Darkness catches TI with his entire weight dropping the huge man to his back.

Banter: Freya distracted TI, the big man seemed unwilling to even try to get her to get out of his way! Someone get that bitch away from ringside!

Tex: I beg you pardon?!

Banter: She is disrupting the match, she has no right to even try to hinder Ti from doing what he wants!

Tex: I think I've had about enough of this...

Darkness continues the assault he started by coming cashing down on TI with a series of punches to TI's forehead.

Cain: Looks like Darkness is going for the Bleeder title despite his claims not to want it.

Tex(still irate at Banter): I wouldn't say that, he simply takes the route that has the best pay off.

Banter: Oh so when Goth dork does that it's ok...

Tex(borderline angry): Yes it is because Darkness sticks to the rules, TI had no intention of doing that, he was after a weapon!

Banter: That's your opinion.

Cain: Come on Banter, you think he was looking for a seat?

Tex: Hardly.

Banter(with a smirk): Besides, it's Darkness that has to bleed for the Bleeder title to change hands.

After the onslaught of punches, Darkness picks up TI and with one silent stare into the fans, he drives them crazy as they understand what he is about to do. He hooks the Insomniacs head and With a look of determination on his face he lifts the larger man and spins him around.

Tex: DARKNESS DDT!

Banter: Big deal, it's not like the referee will even count a pin attempt ringside.

Darkness rolls into the ring to break the count but before he gets back out, Banter is on the war path again.

Banter: Look at him! Humiliating the Insomniac is more important then a clean real win, I knew these...

Banter gets no further as Darkness is now outside again and finds Ti on his feet still looking a bit dazed from the powerful DDT. With no pause he grabs hold of the larger man and shoves him into the ring again.

Cain: Darkness follows TI into the ring. First pin attempt of the match!

KICKOUT!

Tex: Looks like the Insomniac played possum a bit here.

Cain: It does look like it, he seemed to want to try to trick Darkness into a hasty pin attempt.

Ti is back on his feet and staring down Darkness. Without a word they both lock up again in front of the near insane fans. The fight over the lock up takes them back to the corner where the referee demands thet do a clean break which they both do. As Darkness moves towards TI, the larger man moves quickly, hitting a knee lift that force the air out of the former slayer's lungs.

Banter: The Insomniac seems to have found his stride now, that knee seems to have taken everything out of Darkness!

Cain and Tex both look at Banter and shake their heads.

The Insomniac launches a series of moves that include a suplex, bodyslam and a series of stomps to follow the slam up. As the Insomniac pauses after his onslaught a slight grin drifts across the painted face, with parts of the paint hanging of his face, he gets down to his knees and launches a series of hard punches aimed at Darkness forehead. Aiming his knuckles against the eyebrows of Darkness. Blow after blow lands on Darkness forehead and the eyebrow begins to swell. The grin is gone and TI picks Darkness up and twists his arm around Darkness neck to lock him in a dragon sleeper. TI forces his free hand in between his own arm and Darkness forehead.

Cain: What is the Insomniac doing? He seems intent on making Darkness bleed.

Tex: It seems like it. I don't know if he gains anything but a slight moral victory from that though.

Banter: Are you two senile? Remember what Darkness said in one of his few interviews before the match? He has no interest in the Bleeder title and doesn't want it at all.

Tex: Of course, TI wants to test that idea, if he makes Darkness bleed, he will win the title.

Banter: Now you get it, if Darkness bleeds the Insomniac knows that he doesn't want to win, he will shut Darkness out of the match...unless Darkness is as full of garbage as he always is of course.

Banter's smirk makes Tex and Cain ignore him

Darkness is fighting the Dragon Sleeper that TI has him locked in and seemingly ignores the hand pressed and grinding against his forehead, slowly with the loud chants of the fans in his back, Darkness begins to shift his weight but as he does, the fist presses harder against his eyebrow making the swelling grow slightly.

Tex: Darkness is fighting the Dragon sleeper, he doesn't care about the bleeding, he only cares about winning this battle for the New Hellfire Club.

Darkness is back on his feet standing up a few seconds later he begins to fire off a series of elbows to TI's midsection, after about four elbows the Insomniac lets go. As the Insomniac drops to one knee from the elbows, Darkness see the opportunity and bounces off the ropes.

Cain: Shadowed Wizard incoming!

As Darkness is about to swing his leg at TI, the large man moves, grabbing Darkness legs and powering the smaller man into the air, in one quick motion, TI moves Darkness into position for the Cure and hits it.

Banter(standing up and cheering): He hit the cure! He hit the cure! The Insomniac is winning this!

TI drops on his opponent but as he looks up to Darkness face, the former slayer exhales in one powerful burst and suddenly TI lets out a quick scream and begins to clutch at his eyes.

Banter(still standing up): He cheated! He cheated! Ti should have won this by now! This is a scandal, this is a farce!

Tex: Sit the hell down Banter, you and I both know that move is perfectly legal.

The Insomniac rubs his face trying to get the black mist Darkness spat into his face off. While TI is clawing at his eyes, Darkness bounces off the ropes again and this time, The Shadowed Wizard hits.

Dazed and almost out Darkness drops on top of TI.

KICK OUT!

Tex: This is an amazing match, both men have hits their signature moves on each other and BOTH have bounced back each time.

Both men are dazed and worn out, Darkness head is ringing from the beating he has taken and from a forehead almost bleeding, TI is still struggling to get the black most out of his eyes and get rid of the stinging substance.

Staggering the two men look at each other and somehow they both come to the common decision to end this now. Using their last strength they begin to fire off punches at each other with desperation born from wear and tear. Ti has forgotten his plan to make Darkness bleed and Darkness has forgotten all about the Bleeder title and Freya at ringside. Both men unload punches with brutal strength and desperate power. Ti is the first to get his bearings back and with a slight sidestep Darkness punch passes TI's face by just an inch and forces the former slayer to take a uncontrolled half spin.

As Darkness ends up with his back to TI, he realises the risk and sure as the taxes and death, Ti is prepared and locks his arms around Darkness neck.

Tex: Sweet irony!

Cain: Things are looking bleak for Darkness, this is a sure kill submission move.

Banter says nothing as he is busy jumping up and down in some kind of improvised victory dance.

Darkness feels his strength fade fast and in desperation he tries to reach the ropes but TI keeps him at arms length from the liberating ropes. As his vision turns murky he sees Freya at ring side, she seems to pint at something, as his head is caught in TI's strong Sweet Irony, he shifts his eyes to where Freya is pointing.

In one second he realises the only way to save this and begins to move towards it with the last of his immense strength. As Darkness approaches his goal he makes a jump.

Tex: Darkness has his feet on the turn-buckle...

Darkness feels the corner pad under his feet and expanding his last strength he pushes away.

Cain: He is...oh my god!

Darkness feels himself and Ti tumble backwards, as TI's back hits the canvas a fleeting moment of panic passes through Darkness as Ti doesn't let go, but his momentum quiets his panic and suddenly Darkness feels a new surface under his feet.

Tex: Darkness has his feet on the canvas!

Cain: he has TI in a pinning predicament!

The referee dives in for the pin.

3!

Tex: DARKNESS DID IT HE BEAT THE INSOMNIAC THROUGH TI'S OWN MOVE!
At this point Banter sees that is going on, and stops his celebration. With a puzzled look the real result slowly dawns on him and as it does he storms off.

Darkness is back on his feet, staggering a bit and feeling the effect of the match but he did it, he fought a man who was in every bit a giant and came out on top.

As the referee raises his hand Darkness looks to Freya who gives him a quick and silent applause and smile and then leaves him to celebrate his victory.

Tex: This is one of the New Hellfire Club's biggest nights one of their biggest wins Dante and Darkness have won against the Insomniac back to back. And now the Fans are showering darkness in their admiration.

Darkness celebrates as TI leaves the ring his eyes fixed on the man who just beat him and on what he will do in the future on his mind.

Cain: As soon as Darkness is done celebrating with his fanatical fans and Banter gets done crying we have more matches coming up, with more Infinity v NHFC action going down.

Darkness leaves the ring with his hands in the air as the fans do an impromptu version of "Fear of the Dark" so loud that the TCW crew actually turn the theme song off.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hanging above the ring, now illuminated by rapidly flashing strobe lights and ominous music is the Hell In A Cell.

Tex: There is no more diabolical, no more dangerous, no more evil structure in all of professional wrestling. Lives have been irreparably changed by this deadly invention, this, if you will, weapon of mass destruction.

Banter: If the Geneva Convention was written today it'd be banned, wouldn't it?

Tex: It sure would. The US Constitution has a passage about ‘cruel and unusual punishment'; I think the Hell In A Cell should get its own subsection, personally.

Cain: The New Hellfire Club and Infinity have been at each other's throats for several months now. Earlier tonight we saw Darkness face off against the Titanium Insomniac in a true clash of the titans, but now it's not just about the stable war; the World Championship is on the line. There are no higher stakes in all of wrestling.

Tex: But how far will these men go? There is only so much a human being can be willing to put on the line and, in a match like this, we could be talking about <i>lives</i>, not title belts.

Sammy Eubanks brings the microphone to his lips as the Cell music fades and begins the announcement.

Sammy: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is tonight's Main Event and it is a HELL IN A CELL MATCH in which there are NO HOLDS BARRED, NO DISQUALIFICATIONS, and the only way to win is to force your opponent to submit or pin him IN THE RING.

Tex: Not that that rule has ever kept anyone between the ropes before...

Sammy: And...IT IS FOR, THE 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S CHAMPIONSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Introducing first, the challenger...

<i>Escobar season has returned...</i>

Strobe lights fill the arena. On the Twistedtron, images of a lazy-eight Infinity symbol alternate with images of grinding strippers, wild parties and riot police locking down popular uprising.

<i>It's been a long time, been a long time comin'
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am</i>

The Infinity symbol flashes on the ‘tron, rapidly shifting colour from white to green to black before a burst of light changes the images.

<i>Feel me? Let's go!</i>

Mutaaz Tareef - better know as The Hammer - stands on the stage as images of his own victories and storied past now play out, interspersed with images of his faith: Mosques, Arabic writing, thousands of Muslims praying at Mecca, wind-swept sand dunes in some Middle-Eastern country.

<i>You can hate me now.. but I won't stop now..
Cause I can't stop now.. you can hate me now..
But I won't stop now.. cause I can't stop now..
You can hate me now.. you can hate me NOWWWW..</i>

Sammy: From Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 245 lbs...he is a member of INFIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITY....MUUUUUUTAAAAAAAAAZ "THE HAAAAMMEEEEEER" TAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex: Hammer is not popular, at least not since he threw in his lot with Infinity, but I don't think the self-professed ‘Muslim Megastar' gives a damn.

Cain: And popular or not, Hammer has time and time again risen as a man who can threaten any champion at any time - could this be his night?

Banter: It better be. Hammer needs to bring the belt home for Infinity!

<i>Well you hate me I'm gon' hate you too
It's as simple as that
Die motherfucker die motherfucker die
You don't give a fuck I don't give a fuck
Go down any way you want it to go down (do it now)
Weak, jealous motherfuckers (do it now, do it now)
Fuck y'all! </i>

Hammer begins to walk down the ramp. He wears his trademark black boxing robe emblazoned with "The Hammer" in gold writing on the back, hood-up, though a turban is clearly visible beneath it. He stands halfway down the ramp and raises his arms, causing a series of bright pyros to flicker down both sides of the ramp sounding like gunshots going off.

Tex: No Ghetto Grass with Hammer tonight. Perhaps he thinks the kids could distract him?

Banter: Or he's worried they might get hurt?

Cain: That doesn't sound like Hammer to me...

<i>Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try, close your eyes
Picture me rollin, sixes, money foldin
Bitches honies that swollen to riches, Nas get in ya
Most critically acclaimed Pulitzer, prize winner
Best storyteller thug narrator my style's greater
Model dater, big threat to a lot of you haters
Commentators ringside try watchin my paper
Almost a decade, quite impressive
Most of the best is in the essence
for this rap shit that I stand for
Expandin more to the big screen, Bill Gates dreams
But it seems you'd rather see me in jail with state greens
Want me off the scene fast, but good things last
like your favorite MC still makin some mean cash
First rapper to bring a platinum plaque, back to the projects
but you still wanna hate, be my guest, I suggest</i>

The Cell is still raised, and Hammer climbs into the ring, giving the structure only a fleeting glance before he walks to the centre of the ring and removes his robe. His normally black boxing trunks and now gold trimmed with black. He unwinds his turban slowly as his music fades.

Sammy: And his opponent....

The lights in the arena die down, even the lights over fire escapes go dark. From somewhere a droning chant is heard, a chant that sounds like Gregorian monks chanting, the strange voices make the crowd how had expected Dante to come out as usual silent and half worried, half expectant.

A few weak lights turn on as a procession of Monks walk out through the entrance led by one of their own number. They slowly walk about half way down the entrance ramp and then stop. They stand there as the strange chants continue and the crowd watches in silence.

A disturbance among the monks causes them to part and the leading monk to turn around, and the hooded man turns around he comes face to face with a man dressed in black.

Cain: Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like the champion is here!

Dante looks at the monk who slowly takes a bow before him. The champion looks up with his face frozen and cold. The monk walks around Dante and stands behind him as the champion falls to one knee and stretches his hands out.

Banter: Would anyone mind telling me what is going on here?

As the word here leaves Banter's mouth a familiar voice says a familiar phrase:

<i>"I AM THE GOD OF HELL'S FIRE!" </i>

And one huge explosion drenches the arena in light. As the light dies down, Dante is standing, dressed as usual in white with the black coat at his feet. Around his waist is the ECF world championship title and he has the 411fed World title hanging over his right shoulder.

Slowly he turns to face the monk behind him again and this time, Dante bows to one knee again. Another explosive firework display once again renders the arena drenched in light. As this light dies down, Dante is kneeling in front of his beloved Selenia as usual.

The roar of the crowd as "Spitshine" begins to play is loud beyond words.

Tex: He's back, the champion is back to what he was and what these fans love.

Dante raises to his feet and kisses Selenia and as the fans chant "Dante! Dante! Dante!" without stopping, Dante and Selenia share one more kiss and then begin to walk towards the cage and ring side by side.

<i>I'm not too hell bent on your cradled views.
I'm not too hell bent on spit shined shoes.
I'm not too hell bent on your broken prayer.
I'm not too hell bent nor do I care. </i>

Dante takes off the ECF title while walking and hold both it and the 411fed title up to show the world his status as champion.

<i>I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your spitshine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward? </i>

Dante stares a hole through Hammer as he approaches ringside.

<i>Tell me what you want from me.
Tell me who you want me to be.
Self portrait of yourself you see in me.
Don't go trying to fix me.
Not a fucking thing wrong with me.
Not some sculpture you can mould out of clay. </i>

Sammy Eubanks: From The City of Dis in the 6th Circle of Hell...weighing in at 242lbs and accompanied to the ring by Selenia...he is a member of the NEEEW HELLFIIIIIIIIIIIIRE CLUB and the 411FED AND ECF UNIFED WORLD'S CHAMPION...

<i>I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your dirty whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the tie that binds you not your masterpiece or your reward? </i>

Sammy Eubanks: This...is...JAAAAAAAASON DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am cancer's Christ.
I'll make you little whore.
I hope you choke on my own cyanide.
Tastes like cancer on the inside.
Once I take you, then you'll be pure. </i>

The lights come back on as Dante stands at the side of the ring, looking up at the Cell hanging high above his head. Slowly, he turns to Selenia and kisses her softly before she walks away and back up the ramp.

Banter: She's not staying at ringside?

Tex: It doesn't look like it. Like Hammer, I don't think Dante wants any distractions.

I'm not your spit shine.
I'm not your little whore.
Must I constantly remind you I am not the bitch to bind you not your masterpiece fuck your reward! </i>

As the light come back on, Dante climbs into the ring, his eyes not leaving Hammer. Slowly his music fades as he hands the belts over to the referee.

Tex: We have the Cell, we have the referee, we have the challenger and the champion in place. God help us, I think we might be ready to begin...

Dante and Hammer stand facing one another in the ring as Sammy quickly leaves, wanting to get out of their way before the destruction begins. The referee makes a signal and the ominous beat and strobe lighting returns as the Cell begins to slowly descend. Hammer and Dante don't move an inch.

The crowd is deadly quiet as, gradually, the cell reaches the floor and settles into its position around the ring with a dull ‘thud'. One of the officials outside the ring walks to the door and produces a heavy chain which he wraps around the handle, finally padlocking it.

Banter: Ha! Like that's going to stop these guys!

Cain: Well, whether they remain in the Cell or not, this match promises to be a truly brutal affair. Do you have some statistics for us, Tex?

Tex: I sure do. The Cell measures thirty one and a half feet square, it stands twenty two feet tall and weighs nearly ten tons. The walls are composed of chain-link steel and, let me tell you, this is industrial-grade stuff - it'll lacerate skin and break bones!

Cain: In other words, the Cell is as much a weapon as anything the participants in this match might pick up outside the ring?

Tex: It sure is. I'm not sure it would even be appropriate to pick a winner in a match like this - in the Cell, <i>nobody</i> wins.

Banter: Still, I think it's unfair to Hammer to put him against Dante in this kind of match.

Cain: How so?

Banter: The leader of the New <i>Hell</i>fire Club, in a <i>Hell</i> In A Cell match...kind of an unfair advantage, don't you think?

Tex: I don't think anyone has any advantages in this match. It's one fall to a finish, but we can only pray that both men walk out of this in one piece.

The bell rings.

Hammer and Dante immediately lock up. Irish whip from Dante, and Hammer comes right out with a clothesline that floors the champion. He Goes for an early cover...

One...kick out straight away.

Tex: I think it'll take more than that to finish off Dante, but I can't blame Hammer for wanting to end this as quickly as possible.

Dante is up and executes a headlock takeover. He holds the headlock on the mat, but Hammer gets to his feet. He hits Dante off the ropes and then knocks him flying with a shoulder block on the way back. Hammer picks Dante up straight away and nails him with hard boxing-style punches that drive Dante to the ropes.

Cain: There are no rope-breaks in this match, remember.

The World Champion tries to protect himself, but Hammer's onslaught continues. Finally, Hammer moves in to attack, and Dante tries to back body-drop him over the ropes. Hammer spills over, but manages to keep his feet and land on the apron. He chokes Dante over the ropes and then drops to the floor while still holding on, bouncing Dante's head and neck off the ropes. The albino lands face-down in the ring.

Tex: Already we're beginning to see Hammer use the ring as a weapon - how long before the Cell itself comes into play?

Hammer plays to the crowd and then climbs back on the apron before going up high. When he reaches the second rope, he tries a fistdrop, but Dante moves and Hammer lands on his feet. Hammer goes for the big right-hand, but Dante gets a falling neckbreaker and tries a cover...

One...

And Hammer kicks out.

Dante climbs on his opponent and begins to pummel Hammer's face.

Banter: Bad idea...

Tex: Right - the slugging game is not one you want to play with a man like Mutaaz Tareef. In his days as Frank Stalone he was one of the most feared boxers to ever enter the ring and in a match like this with no disqualifications, he can unleash his full arsenal of brutal boxing blows and dirty tactics.

Hammer pushes him off and mounts him, landing big punches of his own. He stands and raises his arms as Dante recovers, only for Dante to kick him right between the legs, doubling him over.

Cain: Dante has a few dirty tactics of his own of course...

Dante rolls Hammer up...

One...

Two...

Hammer kicks out!

Dante begins to take control now with an Irish whip and a knee to gut for Hammer on his way back. He nails a vertical suplex and then grabs a chinlock. Hammer elbows his way out though and gives Dante a seated jawbreaker. Dante staggers back and Hammer rolls to his feet, immediately charging with a big lariat, but Dante ducks and Hammer gets dumped to the outside with a back body drop.

Tex: Oh, Hammer just got thrown right over the ropes!

Cain: Order could be about to break down in this match.

The defending World Champion goes high in the corner and comes off with a double-axe-handle as Hammer stands. The Infinity member is reeling and Dante smashes his head into the ringpost and then the steps. He goes for another smash, but Hammer gets his hands out and stops it. He elbows Dante in the gut and then grabs a handful of white hair before introducing Dante's face to the apron causing him to stagger back. Hammer scoops him up...

Tex: Oh...watch out!

...and nails a fallaway slam right into the ringpost! Dante bounces off, his face contorted in agony. Hammer picks Dante up and rolls him into the ring. He covers after following him in...

One...

Two...

And Dante gets his shoulder up just in time!

Tex: A near fall. Dante, as tough as he is, isn't going to be able to take too many more of those.

Banter: Then this one'll be over soon.

Hammer picks Dante up and forces him to the corner. He nails clubbing blows and knees, and because there's no ropebreak so Hammer continues his assault. Finally, he heaves Dante up onto the top rope and gets a huge superplex.

Cain: Right off the top rope! Both men are going to feel that one!

Dante and Hammer are both down, but Hammer is the first to crawl over to his opponent and cover...

One...

Two...

Dante kicks out!

Tex: Two near falls in a short space of time. How long can Dante keep going like this?

Dante looks hurt now. Hammer stomps him down and then leaves the ring. He searches underneath the apron and finally pulls out a chair.

Banter: Yes! Now we're talking!

Cain: This could be over in the blink of an eye!

He steps back into the ring, waiting for Dante to stand. And, as he does so, smashes the champion with a brutal chair shot! Dante is on his knees, so Hammer gives him another for good measure. He covers...

One...

Two...

Thre...and Dante just gets his shoulder up at the last possible moment!

Tex: My God, we were a hair away from seeing a new champion crowned!

Banter: Was it a slow count? Did anyone else think it was a slow count?

Cain: No.

Tex: Dante is holding on, but the Hammer has a lot more left in his arsenal.

Hammer gets the chair again. Slowly, Dante stands and Hammer swings, but this time Dante ducks and then dropckicks the chair bouncing it off the challenger's skull! Hammer staggers back and topples over the ropes. Dante recovers his wits and charges across the ring, hitting Hammer with a baseball slide as he stands and driving him back against the Cell wall.

Cain: Hammer meets the unforgiving steel mesh of the cage. This could be a turning point in the match.

Dante climbs from the ring, moving slowly. He grabs Hammer's head and begins raking his face against the aforementioned unforgiving steel mesh. Hammer falls to the floor and Dante stomps him down. But the Infinity member grabs Dante's leg and trips him, then getting up and pushing Dante's head against the cage with his boot.

Tex: Neither man is showing mercy to their opponent, they aren't hesitating to use the Cell as a weapon.

Banter: This is going to get bloody, isn't it?

Tex: I would certainly imagine so.

Hammer reaches down and gets a camel clutch, pushing Dante's face against the mesh. The albino yells in pain, but submissions don't count outside the ring, so Hammer eventually lets go. The damage has been done though and Dante slumps down against the black rubber mat.

The Hammer dives into the ring and retrieves his chair. Dante slowly stands, and Hammer simply throws the chair at his head, flooring the World Champion. He climbs to the outside and whips Dante into the steps, sending him flying over.

Cain: Dante looks like he's in serious pain here. It may be only a matter of time before Hammer strikes that crucial blow.

Hammer gets a fistdrop from the apron to the floor and then picks Dante up and tries to whip him at close range into the Cell wall, but Dante reverses and sends Hammer the other way. He collides with the door, bouncing back and toppling over as he stumbles back.

Dante walks towards him and glances at the door. He steps over The Hammer and grabs his legs.

Tex: A slingshot catapult right into the door! That's nearly 250 lbs of pure muscle battering into it, but the lock is holding!

Hammer slumps against the cage, but Dante isn't done yet. He smashes Hammer's head against the door over and over again before finally picking him up and suplexing him right through it. The door flies off its hinges as Hammer smashes through.

Tex: Oh my!

Cain: Hammer went right through the door and it looks like he's been cut below his eye.

Tex: His body is covered with lacerations from the mesh. What a huge turning point in this match!

The bloody Hammer struggles to his feet as Dante steps through and moves to pick up his opponent, but gets a punch to the gut. Hammer nails a headbutt and then whips Dante into the cage. He turns away, recovering and wiping blood from his chest before heading towards the announce table.

Tex: Where is Hammer going?

Banter: He's probably coming to say ‘hi'!

Cain: I doubt it...

Hammer reaches the announce table and starts clearing people out of the way. He gets the timekeeper's chair and walks back to Dante. The champion is on his feet but can't protect himself from the brutal chairshot. Hammer smashes Dante over the back with the chair several more times.

Tex: We're witnessing a mugging here!

Cain: But it's all for nothing outside the ring - Dante needs to be on that canvas to be pinned.

Tex: Nonetheless, Dante cannot possibly stand this kind of punishment for long. His location could soon be adcademic!

Hammer now walks Dante back to the announce table as Tex, Cain, and Banter scatter. His head is smashed against it and Hammer rolls him on top. He looks for a piledriver...

Tex: Dear God, he's going to put him through the table! This is carnage!

But Dante somehow counters with a back body drop! Hammer goes into the crowd, landing on the hard concrete!

Dante staggers atop the announce table. Hammer slowly gets to his feet and Dante dives off, catching him in a tornado DDT on the concrete!

Cain: I...I think Hammer has been busted open!

Tex: There's blood on the concrete I can see from here, but both of these men are down. This match might need to be called off for the sake of the safety of the participants.

Banter: Spoil sport.

Dante is on his feet first. He slowly clambers over the barrier and slumps down on the matting. He looks totally exhausted and in agony. Finally he staggers up and begins looking for something. He finds the ECF title belt just as Hammer climbs the barrier himself and then charges Hammer, diving at him with the belt and smashing it into his skull. Blood stains the pristine white of the title which Dante then raises above his head to an almighty cheer.

Banter: Hey, this is the World Championship, not the Bleeder Championship! Dante got blood all over it!

Hammer rolls onto his back and tries to pick himself up. He holds up a hand for Dante to wait, but the albino ignores him. Dropping the ECF belt he punches Hammer in the temple and lifts him up.

Tex: Oh no!

Cain: We'd better move...

Powerbomb though the announce table!

Banter: I think Hammer is DEAD!

Tex: Again?

Dante falls to his knees with the effort of performing the move. The sweat is pouring off him. He looks at the prone form of Hammer and slowly staggers towards him. He picks up his opponent and pulls him to the Spanish announce table. He rolls him onto it as guest commentator Julio Sanchez and the Spanish announce team scatter. He looks around and then his face tilts up. He looks at the top of the cell and the crowd begin to cheer. He points.

Cain: What the hell is the champion thinking?

Tex: He's going to kill himself if he does what I think he's about to do!

Dante walks to the cell. Slowly, agonisingly he begins to climb. The mesh isn't designed to be scaled and it's clear that the process is exceptionally painful, but he makes it. However, as he scrambles onto the cell roof, Hammer begins to move.

Dante looks down just as Hammer rolls off the announce table. The crowd is audibly deflated but then Hammer looks up at Dante and grimaces, wiping the blood from his eyes. He too begins to climb.

Tex: Oh no! There is no way this can end well.

Cain: This structure was not designed to support the weight of two men like this...

Dante backs up and clenches his fists, waiting for Hammer to ascend to the Cell roof. His footing is unsure on the unstable mesh. Finally Hammer reaches the top and Dante lets him get to his feet before charging. Hammer meets him with a big right hand and Dante is floored.

Tex: Both this men are clearly running on empty now. This match could end at any moment if only they'd get back in the ring, but as it is they're just going to beat the hell out of one another until someone is paralysed or worse!

Banter: Oh I hope it's Dante...

Hammer hits a vertical suplex and the mesh moves uncertainly. It's only a matter of time before it gives way. Hammer goes for another Camel Clutch on the cell roof. Submissions don't count outside the ring, but Dante refuses to tap anyway. Hammer roars in fury as blood continues to pour from his forehead and drip down his enraged face. Finally, he releases his victim.

The number one contender backs up and waits for Dante to stand. He goes for a Jihad Kick, but Dante ducks and grabs Hammer's leg, tripping him on the cell. He grabs both legs...

Banter: Oh no!

Tex: Surely he's not...he may be about to slingshot Hammer right off the Cell! He could kill him!

Hammer counters, punching Dante in the face and kicking him backwards to teeter precariously at the cell's edge. Hammer is up and tries to scoop slam Dante off the cell, but Dante slides off and behind Hammer, stumbling down, and putting his hand right through the cell as he lands. One of the ceiling panels is gaping in an alarming fashion.

Cain: This roof could give way at any time. This match needs to be stopped.

Hammer moves carefully now, stepping around the damaged panel as Dante scrambles up. The albino's hand is badly lacerated from where it went through the cage. Hammer raises his fists as Dante approaches and then swings...

Tex: Hammer of Doom...no!

Dante dodges and ducks behind him, grabbing an inverted front-facelock...

Cain: Broken Reflection on the roof of the Cell!

Tex: Hammer might be out cold, but pinfalls don't count outside the ring.

Dante is exhausted and slumps into a heap.

Cain: Both men have given it their all here. If Commissioner Stern has a single ounce of decency or humanity she'll come out here and call this match off.

Tex: I don't think that's an outcome that would satisfy Infinity or any of the fans watching here in Athens or at home.

Banter: Or me!

Dante finally stands up. He moves carefully, the cell roof now looking even more precarious, and goes to pick Hammer up...low blow! Dante staggers back, his face contorted in agony as Hammer gets to his feet. He makes a cutting throat motion. It can mean only one thing.

Tex: Oh God...no...

The crowd cheers in spite of themselves as Hammer signals for the Burning Hammer. Dante is lifted up onto Hammer's shoulders. He pauses for a second, turns...

Cain: DEAR GOD NO!

Tex: BURNING HAMMER THROUGH THE CELL! SWEET LORD OF MERCY, DANTE MIGHT NEVER WALK AGAIN!

Dante is driven through the weakened cell roof, his face lacerated by the mesh as he falls and he lands hard in the ring, fifteen feet below in a pool of blood.

Banter: Okay, he's dead.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Hammer is still on the roof. There's no way down except to climb the way he came. Immediately, EMTs rush down the ramp and into the ring in order to help Dante. Hammer makes his way to the nearest edge of the cell and begins to climb slowly down. Dante is being strapped to a stretcher.

Tex: Folks, this has gone beyond a match now. This is something...something terrible...something awful...

Cain: I don't think that we can allow this to continue in good conscience. Thankfully the EMTs are here. Dante can get the medical help he needs now and...

Hammer angrily bursts through the broken door, shoving EMTs out of his path. A good thirty seconds after Dante landed, he drags him from the stretcher and covers. Reluctantly, the referee counts as the EMTs slide out of the ring in fear of the furious Muslim Megastar....

One...

Two...

Tex: New champion...may God have mercy on...

Thre...KICK OUT!

Banter: WHAT?!

Tex: He did it! Somehow! Someway! What incredible fortitude! This is superhuman!

Hammer stares at Dante and the referee in disbelief. With a look of frustration he lifts Dante up, covering his hands in the albino's blood. The mat is not stained crimson from the wounds of the two men. Piledriver!

Tex: Thankfully, I think this one is finally over.

Hammer covers...

One...

Two...

Thre...ANOTHER KICK OUT!

Tex: Dear Lord! Jason, stay down! How much more can this man take? If he has any sense he'll stay down and let Hammer beat him. No championship is worth this.

Cain: ‘Give up' isn't in Dante's vocabulary, Tex. He'll fight till he can't go on.

Hammer signals for the Burning Hammer one more time. He lifts Dante up, but the champion slides off and falls behind Hammer. Pumphandle into a scoop...HELLFIRE DRIVER!

Banter: No!

Tex: Dante just hit his finisher out of nowhere! Have the tables suddenly turned?!

The bloody albino falls to his knees and weakly covers Hammer...

One...

Two...

Th...KICK OUT!

Banter: He did it! Hammer kicked out of the Hellfire Driver!

Dante and Hammer both look completely drained. Dante looks around and sees something at ringside. Slowly, he clambers out of the ring and brandishes the chair Hammer used on him what seems like years ago. He gets back into the ring and waits for Hammer to stand. He swings as he does so, but Hammer dodges and tries a neckbreaker, causing Dante to drop the chair to the mat. Dante counters, turning around so he stands behind Hammer...

Tex: Broken Reflection! Dante hits the Broken Reflection on the steel chair!

Cain: He's not covering...why isn't he covering...?

Dante stands. His face is a mask of dark, crimson blood. Sweat covers his body, staining his formerly pristine white tights. He roars with animalistic fury and reaches down for Hammer. He picks up the equally bloody man and turns him around.

Tex: HELLFIRE DRIVER! HELLFIRE DRIVER ON THE STEEL CHAIR!

Hammer's skull smashes into the chair and he bounces into the air, landing in a bloody, twisted heap. Dante staggers over and falls, draping one hand over his fallen foe...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

As the bell rings, Hammer's shoulder jerks off the mat, just a second too late.

"Spitshine" starts to play as Hammer slumps down and Dante rolls onto his back. The EMTs rush back into the ring to tend to both warriors as the Cell begins to rise. One of the official's on the outside brings the title belts to the ring and the referee places them on the prone form of Dante.

Sammy Eubanks: Here is your winner...and STILL THE 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S CHAMPION....JAAAAAAASO.....

The sound of strings over a heavy bass beat interrupts the announcement of Dante's victory and a familiar song begins to play. The crowd begins to boo loudly.

Tex: Oh no...not now! This happened last week - are we going to see a repeat of Dante's treatment at the hands of Infinity?

<i> Motherfuckers -
say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels (bling bling)
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?
See I'm influenced by the ghetto you ruined
That same dude you gave nothin, I made somethin doin
what I do through and through and
I give you the news - with a twist it's just his ghetto point-of-view
The renegade; you been afraid
I penetrate pop culture, bring 'em a lot closer to the block where they
pop toasters and they live with their moms got drop roasters from botched robberies niggas crouched overmommies knocked up cause she wasn't wached over knocked down by some clown when child support knocked no he's not around tnow how that sound to ya, jot it down
I bring it through the ghetto without ridin 'round
hidin down duckin strays from frustrated youths stuck in they ways
Just read a magazine that fucked up my day
How you rate music that thugs to nothin relate to it i help them see their weight through it not you cant step in my pants cant walk in my shoes bet everything your worth you lose your tie and your shirt</i>

From the crowd, converging from four directions, Highone, Hardy, DeSean, and Shadow storm the ring. On the ramp, the Titanium Insomniac approaches.

<i> Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin his music to steer it, sharin his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
You fuckin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
(Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo
Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*}
And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just a...</i>

Highone helps Hammer to his feet as Infinity surround the bleeding Dante.

<i>RENEGADE!</i>

The chorus of "Renegade" fades out as Hardy and DeSean hold Dante up by his arms. Highone does a shuffle in front of the champion, feinting with his foot a few times before rearing back...

<i> Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean
What they say
Mother...</i>

Infinity turn as one to the entrance and Dante uses the distraction to elbow DeSean and Hardy in the midsections before grabbing his title belts and rolling from the ring. All five standing members of Infinity try to grab him, but he eludes them and staggers to the foot of the ramp.

<i> Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life
Can you hide them from the waiting world
Oh mother
Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world

Oh father...</i>

Dante falls into a seated position as the huge pyro rips out of the entrance and Acolyte and Darkness stride out. Selenia is with them and she pushes past them to rush to Dante. She holds him close, heedless of the blood that stains her white dress.

Tex: Are we about to see this one break down?

Cain: If we are, the NHFC are going to be in trouble again...

<i> Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like
Till you're bleeding...</i>

The music gradually quietens as Darkness, Acolyte and Dante face-off with Infinity. Highone, however, is unperturbed by the presence of his rivals. He stands poised on the ropes and looks at his stable around him. Hammer is now standing, being tended to by his companions. Highone holds up six fingers on two hands and gestures to Infinity and then points to the New Hellfire Club and holds up three fingers.

Banter: He's right!

Tex: He sure is - even if Dante were ready to fight, it'd still be six on three!

Darkness smiles. He too holds up three fingers towards Highone, then raises his pinky...making four...

A guitar riff starts...

Cain: WHAT?!

Banter: You've got to be kidding me!

<i> Mommy's little monster dropped out of school,
Mommy's little monster broke all the rules.
He loves to go out drinking with the boys,
He loves to go out and make some noise.
He doesn't wanna be a doctor or a lawyer get fat rich...</i>

On the stage, as the fans rise to their feet, Acid Misfit strides out, casually cradling a two-by-four wrapped in barbed wire. The former 411 world champion points to a fresh tattoo on his left bicep -- a black knight chesspiece.

<i> He's 20 years old he quit his job,
Unemployment pays his rent!
His brothers sisters have tasted sweet success,
His parents condemn him, say "his life's a mess!"
He's mommy's little monster, he's not afraid to admit it.
He's mommy's little monster, don't wake him in a fit!!!
Mommy's little monster shoots methadrine,
Mommy's little monster had sex at 15
She left home for the streets,
She couldn't deal with all that heat.
She had fun with the boys in the band,
In her eyes it will never end.
Her dad asked what happened to her face,
It could have happened in any place!!!</i>

Tex: It's the Acid Misfit! He had an incredible match with Darkness at Havoc last week that ended in a time-limit draw. Has he thrown in his lot with the NHFC?

Misfit walks towards the others and stands side-by-side with them, weapon raised. In the ring, Infinity look stunned. Dante is slowly helped to his feet by Acolyte and Selenia and the NHFC - Dante, Darkness, Acolyte and now the Acid Misfit stand together on the ramp facing Infinity.

Cain: Two former world champions now follow Dante. They may still be outnumbered, but this is one hell of a coup for the NHFC!

Dante lifts his title belts. The screen fades as the two stables, now a little bit more evenly matched, face one another.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]