[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Apeirophobia in Belfast, Ireland (March 6 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 TCW Apeirophobia in Belfast, Ireland (March 6 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Apeirophobia in Belfast, Ireland (March 6 2007)
The arena goes completely black. The soft melody of a string quartet begins to rise over the loudspeakers as the TwistedTron springs to life. The beautiful voice of Maria Callas joins the string instruments, the song "Marriage of Figaro", the Mozart work made famous in "Shawshank Redemption". A second female singer accompanies her for harmony. Images of various Infinity members dishing out violence begin to flicker across the screen. The music stops and a spotlight focuses at the top of the entrance ramp. Suddenly a huge boom erupts giving way to a shower of golden sparks. The silhouettes of two figures can be seen behind the cloud of smoke the pyro created. A beat starts up and an Infinity-familiar voice rings out...

Isiah Cain, call the fed and tell 'em...
It's time to hate us again.
We're back!

Dante can Crack Corn, but we don't care,
Our enemies Crack Corn, but we don't care,
You can be black, white or albino, yeah,
You can have corn rows inside your hair,
We don't give a fuck if we don't like our stare,
This bottle of wine goes upside your head!
Hardy's a little bit psycho, but I know that,
Think you just don't say it, then we won't say it?
See if you don't brag, then we won't brag,
We know we're bad, as long as we know we're bad,
Shadow don't need y'all to co-sign on shit,
You can just keep makin' them tired old threads,
A little bit like the boy you cried wolf, yeah
See us, but don't dare to try no shit
Cause you know that somewhere inside those layers,
A rattlesnake's right there to bite your ass!
And H1 can be so quiet and strike so fast,
Like lightning bolts right out the sky go blast.
From outta nowhere, you might find your career
Come to it *tires skidding*... and we're just like, "Oh yeah!"

See us come to award shows we're like, "Oh yeah!"
Can we get more of those, they're like, "Oh yeah!"
See us keep blowin' up, we're like, "Oh yeah!"
See Hawthorne can Crack Corn but we don't care!
See me in your videos, I'm like, "Oh yeah!"
See us right up close, you're like, "Oh them!"
And where is Infinity at? They're like, "We over here!"
And where the fuck they goin? Well like, "Nowhere!"

You jealous little fucks beg for our attention but,
We done showed you once, we're not the kind of attention you want,
If T.I. tells you twice, then he won't be so nice,
If you keep comin' back, it only means you know you lost a fight.
They wanna talk shit, let 'em talk shit, cause they talk shit,
Knowin' deep down, they really just wanna squash it,
Cause no one wants to walk around, steppin' in dog shit,
And get doo-doo on the shoe again, soon as they washed it,
But their pride won't let 'em, inside's like, "Go get 'em!"
And we're just like, "Why your tryin ta fight momentum?"
We just keep winnin', by landslides oh and, um,
S-Mart Limited's, in any size yo' denim,
To velour, even our clothing line's on fire,
As 50 would say 'Our clothing line's on Fiyaah''
So full of joy, boy am I absurd...
Even DeSean would tell you, "That boy don't currrr!"

See get a title shot, we're like, "Oh yeah!"
See Misfit can Crack Corn but we don't care!

Your friend got paralyzed, man we don't care,
The cops at Hammer's crib, but he's not there,
It is what it is dawg, man life's not fair,
Ya friends shoulda know not to front 'round here,
Kid, where Infinity is from, the wolves smell fear,
They'll strip yo ass of your titles, right here.
Dante I'm gonna say this one time, now get this clear,
Man you can catch a hot one like outta no where,
A beautiful day without drama is rare,
Ya girl's a freak, man sometime we share,
Yeah, I wear a condom and you go bare.
You prolly heard about me, I'm a sho' nuff playa,
In the hood politicin', like I'm runnin' for mayor
Ridin', winding, dining and shining, know what I'm sayin?
I ain't got time for fucking around, and horseplayin'.
I'm making hits, my homies takin' hits, who's staying?

See get a title shot, we're like, "Oh yeah!"
See Darkness can Crack Corn but we don't care!

A final blast of fireworks signals that it's showtime!

<center></center>

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Aftershock Championship!!!

As Aduioslave's - Cochise plays out, JE comes out of his locker room with his grilfrien/ valet Jess behind him.

Sammy: Introducing first, weighing in at 250 pounds and hailing from Mallorca, Spain. He is the reigning Aftershock Champion, J-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Has the first words of the song come start to sing, JE & Jess come out to the fans with his hands raised with Spiderman hand signals in the as a circle of HBK like pyro's go of behind him, and then as he gets in the ring pyro shoots from the ringpost's.

Tex: You gotta believe that JE's gonna be going after Hardy after all that the Infinity member has done to him.

Cain: Absolutely, he's definitely going to want to get his hands finally on his title.

Flash of pyro kicks off the music. Kermit enters slowly, yet determined. Focused gaze in his eyes, twisted smile on his face. Lights dim. Kermit walks slowly down the ramp.

Sammy: And introducing the challenger, weighing in at 230 pounds and hailing from Chicago, Illanois. He is KEEEERRRRRMIIIIITTT!!!!

A seed of doubt
It exists
And it grows
A glimpse of life
From somewhere deep within
Awake and understand

Lights flash at "awake and understand". Light continue to flash around the arena as Kermit makes his way down the ramp.

Is there anyone else here?
Somebody screaming
Please help me
Let's find out now
That I am not dreaming
Welcome to my damnation
Here it comes the real me

I didn't know
I couldn't hear the answer
My mind was blank
I should have known
I hold it back but somehow
There is someone else
Another stranger me
Another stranger me

Kermit hits the ring at the start of the next verse.

That's
When the ice
Will break away

Kermit is now in the ring pacing slowly while keeping his attention on JE. Next verse, he is on the top of a turn buckle, arms raised.

I can't get out here
Anymore
Cause none of my keys
Fit the door
There's fear and anger
Hate and love
I must confess
It's out of hand

Next verse, Kermit starts taunting Hardy, who is next to come down.

It's cynic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter

It's cynic
Just manic
It's cynic
All her laughter

If there's anyone in
It soon will be over
We'll burn out
Our soul's aflamed
And we're on our own now
Give up you cruel invasion
You're insane I'll show you

The arena goes dark and silent before the opening guitar chords of Strapping Young Lad's "Shitstorm" begin playing. The screen flashes split second shots of David Hardy in action as blue lights flash in sync with the music.

OH YOU BASTARD!!!

Suddenly a massive explosion of fire erupts at the top of the ramp.

Know, know, KNOW
I HATE YOU!!!
EVERYTHING...everything, EVERYTHING...
is WRONG!!!

David Hardy slowly steps out. He walks to either side of the stage and stares out at the audience with an enraged expression on his face.

Sammy: And introducing the second challenger. Weighing in at 200 pounds and hailing from West Vancouver, Canada. He is Infinity member, DAAAAAAVIIIIIID HAAAAARRRRDYYYYY!!!!

And I don't want to fight...
Because I don't know what's
WRONG or RIGHT
But I'll do ANYTHING just to get some
FUCKING sleep tonight...
And I can't even EAT
And I can't even FUCKING PISS!!!
All I've been doing is thinking about
GOD and DEATH
INFINITY!!!!!

He paces back to the center of the ramp and stares towards the ring. You can almost see the fire burning in his eyes as Devin Townsend's shrieks fill the arena.

FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

He finally steps forwards and approaches the ring. He looks from side to side, acting very paranoid of his surroundings.

NOW
You'll fucking listen to me...Every one of you in my
MOTHERFUCKING LIFE;
All I've been looking for is an excuse to
feel this way...
...and now I know...
HA!
I KNOW!!!
I'm in control of the infinite mind,
And I control infinite Power
When?!?!?!?
EVERY BLACK MINUTE

He takes his time and stands infront of the ring, where he will surely shed blood in the coming moments. His eyebrow seems to be twitching with pure madness.

And self-control is something I've learned...
But don't think I won't do it,
Don't you EVER forget;
If you want crazy...

He finally snaps out of it and charges forward, sliding into the ring and running towards the corner.

IF YOU WANT FUCKING CRAZY...
I'll SHOW YOU HOW TO BE CRAZY

Hardy quickly jumps onto the turnbuckles and holds his arms out to the side, yelling out to the crowd.

FUCK YOU!!!!

The madness of the music slowly fades out as Hardy jumps down to the canvas and stares down the referee, awaiting the match to begin.

The three men each exchange glares as they wait for the match to get under way. Even the tag team partners, JE and Kermit do not seem to be on good terms. Referee Big Jimmy Jones Jr. pats each man down to make sure they are not concealing hidden weapons.

Cain: Normally a referee wouldn't go this in depth in searching before the match, but I think it's safe to say these guys are in a class of their own.

Tex: That's right, Cain, these men certainly have a history of having tricks up their sleeves.

Banter: Oh stop making it sound like its illegal!

Tex: If they're carrying some kind of weapon, it IS illegal!

JE can be seen shouting curses at Hardy, who in turn looks apathetically at Kermit, who looks determined towards the champion.

Tex: Now the big rumor coming out of the back is that Kermit and JE, the LBA, have disbanded. Either that or they are on very bad terms.

Cain: That's good for Hardy. Before the match it looked like it could have been a two on one but now it seems things have evened up. You can't help but wonder if he will try to turn the possible former tag partners against each other even more and capitalize on it.

Banter: Of course he will! The guy's a rageaholic sociopath, who knows what the hell that kid'll do.

Referee Jones goes to JE and asks for the Aftershock title belt. JE curses and point to Hardy, who still holds JE's title. Hardy blows JE a kiss as the ref takes the belt from him. Kermit then noticeably starts shouting towards JE, who mouths off right back to his fellow Legitimate Business Associate. They each take a step towards each other and seem to be really digging into each other. The ref steps between them to momentarily stop the jaw jacking.

Tex: If you needed proof that the LBA is on thin ice, there you go!

The referee finally stands in the middle of the threesome and lifts the Aftershock title over his head, displaying what is up for grabs. The crowd cheers despite the fact that every man in this match seems to be a heel. JE slowly walks towards the ref and looks up at his Aftershock Title. The belt that he won but has yet to actually hold. He looks up at it with admiration, ready to take what's rightfully his. Kermit says something to JE, who momentarily gazes at him, then at Hardy before looking back at his title.

Tex: Will JE finally take back his Aftersh-GOOD GOD!

Before the bell is even rung, JE grabs the Aftershock title from the ref, twirls around and cranks Kermit on the head with it!

The referee calls for the bell as Kermit stumbles backwards through the ropes and onto the arena floor.

Banter: Why did he do that!?

Tex: My guess is that he wants Hardy all to himself.

JE leans over the ropes and points down at Kermit, yelling some harsh words to his partner. In that moment, he didn't see Hardy run up behind him and kick him in the back of the leg. He follows up with a few blows to the upper back before attempting an Irish Whip.

Cain: Reversal by JE!

JE sends Hardy running towards the ropes. He bounces off them, then baseball slides between JE's feet. The young superstar gets to his feet and turns around only to receive a kick to the gut from JE. JE then grabs onto Hardy and drives several knees into the stomach of Hardy.

Cain: Irish Whip into the corner!

David Hardy is sent into the corner but jumps at the last second, landing on the middle turnbuckle. He vaults himself back towards JE with a moonsault but is met in midair with a dropkick from the champ. He lands on his head with a sick thud.

Tex: JE is definitely showing why he's the champion here tonight.

Banter: He's out maneuvering Hardy! What the hell is going on?

Hardy rolls on the ground clutching his stomach as JE goes for an early pin.

1!
Kickout!

Cain: He's going to need more than that to take Hardy out.

The surprised Hardy rolls towards the corner, rubbing his head as JE quickly gets to his feet. JE slowly stalks his opponent, making a belt gesture around his waist. Hardy sits in the corner and puts a hand up defensively as JE prepares to attack.

Tex: Look out!

Suddenly a pair of arms locks around JE's stomach and he is brought flying backwards with by a German suplex!

Banter: Kermit's back, baby!

Kermit still holds onto JE as they both stand up. He attempts a second German suplex but it is blocked by JE. JE brings an elbow back and staggers Kermit, who retaliates by shoving his partner towards Hardy in the corner. Hardy steps forward and head butts JE in the chest.

Banter: What the hell? Is Hardy French or something?

Hardy follows up with a flying back elbow but is caught from behind by JE! Suddenly, Kermit latches onto JE and instantly pulls backwards, bringing both him AND Hardy flying over with a HUGE German suplex!

Tex: OH MY GOD!

Hardy goes flying out of JE's arms and crashes into the opposite corner. JE is brought down just a few feet from him as the crowd is brought to their feet. Kermit gets up quickly and raises his arms, receiving a great applause for that last feat.

Cain: That was unbelievable!

Banter: Are you sure this is an Aftershock match!?

Kermit quickly covers the nearest man, which is JE.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Kermit it quick to his feet and brings JE up with him. Suddenly JE snaps up and punches his partner square in the jaw! He follows up with a kick to the gut which doubles over Kermit.

Cain: DDT by the champion!

Tex: Cover!

1!
2!
Kickout!

JE pulls Kermit up and attempts an Irish Whip to the corner but it is reversed and JE slams into the corner. Kermit charges at JE but is met by a hard elbow to the jaw. Kermit stumbles back prompting JE to charge, but Kermit catches the champ with a huge spinebuster!

Banter: Whoa!

Tex: These guys know each other so well, they're reversing everything!

Kermit slowly gets to his feet then begins to beat JE into the corner with body blows and uppercuts. After several quick blows, he lifts JE up and sits him up on the top rope. Kermit turns and gets ready to charge at JE when suddenly a knee strikes him in the chest.

Cain: Looks like he momentarily forgot about Hardy!

David Hardy is up and punches Kermit in the face several times. He then takes Kermit by the head and aggressively slams it into the top turnbuckle and JE's crotch!

Tex/Cain/Banter: Ooooooh!!!

The whole crowd winces in pain as JE clutches his groin and Kermit rubs his head. Hardy attempts an Irish Whip but it is reversed and he runs to the opposite corner. He stops before impact and runs back towards Kermit. At the last second, Kermit drops forward then jerks back as Hardy reaches him. Hardy is sent flying upwards and lands on JE's shoulder. In the same movement, he flops backwards, sending JE flying to the middle of the ring with a huge hurricanrana!

Tex: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Cain: What an unbelievable move! These guys are inadvertently pulling off some of the best double teams we've ever seen!

Hardy quickly gets up and runs towards JE, ready to pin him, but Kermit grabs Hardy and uses the momentum to throw the Infinity member out of the ring. He covers!

1!
2!
3! No!

Banter: Come on ref, that was three!

JE quickly rolls out of the ring quickly, attempting to catch his breath. Kermit slowly gets up and shakes his head, watching his tag partner.

Tex: Kermit has been extremely impressive thus far. He's clearly been the aggressor.

Cain: That's right, but let's not discount the other competitors, who have also been impressive.

Banter: Can you guys believe that the one getting the least offense so far has been David friggin' Hardy!?

Tex: And that's what's so great about title matches, anything can happen!

Kermit quickly slides outside and grabs JE from behind. He slams his head into the ring apron then rolls him inside the ring for a cover.

1!
2!
Kickout!

Cain: There's simply no giving up in JE.

Tex: I guess this shows just how badly he wants his title.

Kermit curses and gets up, grabbing JE's leg and begins to lock in a figure four leglock.

Banter: Hardy's back in!

David Hardy slides back into the ring and dashes towards his opponents. Kermit is one step ahead however as he jumps forward and nearly takes Hardy's head off with a clothesline. Hardy snaps back to the mat and grabs his skull.

Cain: Pin by Kermit!

1!
2!
Kickout!

Both Kermit and Hardy are quick to their feet. Hardy gets in the first punch, then dropkicks Kermit in the shins, bring him to his knees. A second later, he cranks Kermit in the side of the head with a devastating buzzsaw kick. He pins!

1!
2!
2.99!

Tex: So close!

Banter: But no cigar!

Cain: Hardy's back up!

Hardy pulls Kermit to his feet and quickly grabs onto him. Kermit struggles but Hardy hits a sudden vertical exploder suplex!

Cain: Explode your ass!!! Cover!

1!
2!
3!
No!
Foot on the rope!

Hardy sits up and looks up to the ceiling, wobbling slightly.

Tex: The man that was a supposed shoo-in must be wondering what it'll take to win this match.

Hardy curses and quickly gets to his feet. With a crotch chop directed at Kermit, he moves to the corner and begins to tune up the band. He stops repeatedly in the corner until Kermit gets to his feet. When Kermit is finally up, Hardy sidesteps towards him and launches a deadly superkick to his head.

Cain: Kermit caught the superkick!

Banter: Unbelievable! It's just not believable!

Kermit kicks Hardy's leg out from under him and brings him down to the canvas. With a burst of adrenaline, he wraps around Hardy's leg and locks in a figure four leglock!

Tex: Figure four in the middle of the ring!

Hardy yells out in pain as he reaches for the rope, but it's no good, he's too far! He raises his hand above the apron when suddenly JE is on the apron.

Cain: He's got a steel chair!

The referee quickly gets up and runs to JE before he can get in the ring. He grabs for the chair but JE is protesting. He completely misses what's happening in the ring!

Tex: Hardy is tapping out! He's tapping dammit!

Banter: No! He's just practicing his drumming!

Cain: We should have a new champion but the referee is distracted!

The irate JE is being physically held out of the ring by the referee. The referee finally takes the chair and throws it away. JE is finally about to step back into the ring when suddenly his bell is rung by a Kermit Kick!

Tex: That's his finisher, but he knocked him back out of the ring!

Banter: Oh come on!

Cain: Actually this replay shows that it only hit JE in the shoulder and he seems to be only a bit shaken up.

Kermit turns back to Hardy and kicks him in the side a few times. The mobster taunts the younger superstar before picking up his leg again. He looks to attempt the figure four again when suddenly he's struck in the back.

Cain: Yep, JE's back in it!

Kermit gets up and yells at his LBA tag partner. JE returns the favor and the two come to blows as the crowd cheers on.

Tex: These guys are really slugging each other!

Banter: I love it!

They keep going at it until JE gets the upper hand. He swings a hard punch at Kermit, but it's ducked. The momentum spins JE around, giving Kermit the chance to German suplex him! Kermit's up quick and hits a sudden Russian leg sweep on the staggering Hardy! Wasting no time, he moves back to JE and nails him with a reverse DDT! He stays on the warpath and hits a dropkick on David Hardy, sending him toppling out of the ring!

Cain: This is unbelievable! Kermit's on a warpath!

Tex: It's a total debacle!

Cain: It looks like the bad blood between Kermit and JE is really boiling now! Kermit forced Hardy right out of the ring and is focusing on the champion!

Kermit grabs JE by the foot and drags him to the middle of the ring. He instantly locks in an ankle lock and secures it with a grapevine.

Tex: That's downright cheeky! That's one of JE's signature moves!

Cain: And it seems to be working!

JE lets out a painful yell as he writhes on the mat. He squirms wildly and makes a reach for the ropes but he's just too far and Kermit has him grounded too well. JE seems to have no choice but to give up. He raises his hand and suddenly the referee is pulled away from them. David Hardy reaches through the ropes and grabs the ref's head, covering his eyes as JE taps out!

Tex: That dirty snake! Kermit's had this match won twice now, but the referee has been too distracted!

Banter: Hey, if it doesn't get them DQ'd you better believe they'll keep doing it!

Yelling curses at Hardy, Kermit quickly gets to his feet and charges at Hardy. With a hard knee strike, Kermit sends Hardy back onto the arena floor.

Cain: Kermit's conditioning for this match is outstanding. He's been doing great while the other two don't seem to have as much gas in the tank.

Tex: Makes you wonder if anything happened between these men before the match to keep them from being in top shape.

Banter: Come on, you KNOW something had to happen!

JE lays in the middle of the ring clutching his ankle as Kermit moves back to him. He grabs the ankle again and locks in the grape vine!

Tex: It's gotta be over now!

Kermit smiles wickedly as he pulls back, wrenching JE's ankle. JE smashes the mat repeatedly, his ankle pulsating with pain but he refuses to get up. Kermit yells at his partner to give up, but fails to see the falling object overhead.

Tex: Look for Hardy!!!

Cain: SINTON BOMB!!!

Hardy his Kermit perfectly with the huge aerial attack and breaks his hold on JE. Kermit looks stunned as Hardy makes a quick cover.

1!
2!
3!
NO!

At the very last second, Kermit gets the shoulder up!

Tex: Unbelievable tenacity!

All three men lay in the ring trying to catch their breath. Finally Hardy and Kermit are up and they lay into each other. Hardy gets the advantage and beats Kermit into the corner. After laying several kicks to his stomach, Hardy runs to the opposite corner. After a few moments, he charges back towards Kermit, but the "businessman" makes the first move.

Cain: Drop toe-hold by Kermit!

The unexpected move sends Hardy flopping forward, smashing his head into the bottom turnbuckle. The momentum rolls him out of the ring and onto the floor yet again. Kermit points at him on the outside and makes the belt gesture over his waist. He turns to JE and stalks his hurt partner, sizing him up for the kill.

Tex: Kermit Kick!

Cain: Ducked by JE!

JE ducks under the superkick and catches Kermit's leg over his shoulder. With a sudden burst of strength, JE lifts Kermit's other leg up over him and holds his partner over his head. After a second hesitation, he slams Kermit down with a massive sitout powerbomb!

Banter: No way!

Tex: JE BOMB! IT'S OVER!

JE goes for the cover!

1!
2!
Kickout!!!

JE looks up to the rafter in disbelief. He then looks to ref to confirm that it was only a two count. He slams the mat and slowly gets to his feet. When he steps on his left foot, he nearly topples over due to the damage Kermit has caused to it.

Cain: JE's ankle must be shot, there's no way he can keep going on it.

Tex: Don't count the champ out just yet, he's surprised us in the past.

Kermit lays motionless in the ring as JE slowly begins to climb the turnbuckles. His hurt ankle clearly is slowing him down as it takes nearly a minute to get to the top rope. When he does he positions himself to dive at Kermit.

Cain: It looks like he's getting the frog splash ready.

Tex: Kermit's up!

Kermit quickly hops to his feet and runs to the corner. He reaches up and gives JE a big push, sending the champion flying to the outside and crashing into the ring barrier!

Banter: Holy smokes!

Kermit rests against the ropes and watches JE, clearly out of breath from that last jolt of adrenaline. He slowly moves backwards but isn't aware enough to notice Hardy now directly behind him. Hardy gets under Kermit's arm and lifts him up!

Cain: Olympic slam!!

Tex: Cover!

1!
2!
2.99999!!!!

Tex: How on earth did Kermit manage to kick out of that!?

Both men lay winded in the middle of the ring as JE slowly slides back between the ropes. Although weakened, he lays a few boots to Hardy before limping over to Kermit. He kicks him a few times before shoving Kermit clear out of the ring. JE then turns his attention to Hardy, the man who had made his life hell for months now. Hardy, in a dazed state, crawls to the middle of the ring.

Cain: Look at JE just stalking the wannabe champion!

JE looks up with a sinister smile on his face as he stands over Hardy. He pulls his head up and slaps him sharply across the face. He follows up with a few kicks to the chest before lifting his opponent up and crashing him down on his knee with a backbreaker!

Tex: I think he's setting up for a JE Bomb to Hardy.

Hardy slowly crawls towards the ropes as JE stands behind him, ready to strike for the kill. Hardy reaches the ropes and starts to pull himself back up when suddenly JE is grabbed from behind! Kermit lifts JE up off the ground then pushes him forward, smashing him face first into the canvas!

Cain: Pin by Kermit!

1!
2!
3! No!

The crowd shows their appreciation for such a match by getting to their feet when JE kicks out. Kermit smacks the mat in frustration as he slowly gets up and gets behind Hardy. He grabs him from behind and flips him overhead with a German suplex!

Tex: Hardy landed on his feet!

Hardy quickly stands up and gives Kermit a DX style crotch chop! Enraged with the cocky youngster, Kermit charges at Hardy and launches a sudden Kermit Kick!

Cain: Hardy ducked it!

Kermit sails over Hardy and connects the superkick directly with JE's jaw! JE flies back and out of the ring as Kermit watches in confusion. He quickly turns back towards a poised Hardy.

Tex: DKO! DKO!! DKO!!!

Hardy drives Kermit down to the mat with his sudden finisher! He pins Kermit.

Cain: Hardy's feet are on the ropes!

1!
2!
3!!!

Tex: No! That dirty!

Banter: Yes! Yes!

Hardy hops off of Kermit and rolls out of the ring with his arms raised, laughing like a madman.

Sammy Eubanks: Here is your winner, and NEEEEEEEEWWWWW Aftershock Champion... Infinity member, DAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIID HAAAARRRRRRRDYYYYY!!!!

Hardy grabs his Aftershock title from ringside and scurries towards the ramp. He falls down exhausted on the ramp and hugs his new title.

Tex: Well there you go, Hardy, there's your flippin' coveted title, cheater!

Cain: Like him or not, Hardy played his cards perfectly here and with a bit of luck, is going home with the title.

The crowd is all on their feet and applauding the amazing Aftershock title match. In the ring, Kermit slowly sits up and looks out at Hardy, shaking his head sarcastically. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring, JE glares at his partner, who just lost his title for him. He slowly limps into the ring and he gets face to face with Kermit. Soft words are exchanged and neither man looks pleased with each other.

Tex: This can't be good for the LBA.

Banter: Screw that, Hardy's got gold again!

Kermit finally shakes his head and shoves JE aside. JE goes down quickly clutching his hurt ankle as Kermit exits the ring.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

The announcer steps into the ring.

"The following match is the S-MART ****BZZZZTTTTT****
......Looks at the microphone wondering why it's suddenly cut out but the answer becomes obvious as DMX's "Let Me Fly" begins over the PA

Shadow walks to the top of the ramp flanked by Yu and Ai, both wearing sequined evening gowns designed to look like dragons one red one green. Shadow is wearing a black tuxedo with platinum stripes also made to look like the scales of a dragon. His eyes flash as a leather gloved hand lifts a working microphone to his mouth.

Shadow: I don't want to suggest that your work is not appreciated but I'm going to have to ask you to step down for a moment and allow a man worthy of selling the fine name of S-Mart to crown the NEXT, no, FIRST S-MART CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Ms. Stern in all of her wisdom would not allow this match to occur unless it involved a "recognized" TCW title. So as a small trinket the winner of this match will be granted number one contendership for the Aftershock title.

For the first time since his music began the crowd stops drunkenly chanting asshole and cheers.

Shadow: That however is only a small trinket in comparison to the REAL reward. The winner of this match will stand as the S-Mart champion and even if that belt is not recognized by TCW it WILL be recognized by what really matters in this world.

Yu and Ai lift a black and platinum briefcase respectively and open them. The camera pans in and shows off dozens of bundled hundred dollar bills. Shadow takes a stack from each case and hurls them into the crowd. The reaction is not pretty as mini riots break out where the $10,000 bundles land. The masked man laughs as security breaks up the skirmishes and the fans scatter.

Shadow: If you fight that hard over 10.000 dollars imagine how these men will rip each other apart for the ultimate prize an S-Mart contract. They will represent my great company and with that receive a payment of 300, 000 dollars for each month that they hold THIS!

Shadow lifts up a silver gold belt adorned with a platinum replica of his mask, his familiar cross is made up of diamonds, and the word S-Mart is made up of rubies sapphire and emeralds. Needless to say the belt shines beautifully against the houselights.

Shadow: And now without further ado Ladies, gentlemen, and drunkards I give YOU the S-MART HARDCORE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT. The S.H.I.T

"Let Me Fly plays again as Shadow makes his way to the announce table and grabs an earphone joining the other three men for commentary. The S-Mart jingle begins to play as ring crew brings several fine S-Mart products to ringside.

I.C: So Shadow I see you are going to join us, I don't know how a four man team will work but welcome.

Banter: That isn't how you welcome a great man Cain and it's a three man and whatever the hell YOU are team. Hey Shadow pleasure to sit next to you bringing your type of class and of COURSE Yu and Ai I mean WOW!

Shadow: Thank you Mr. Banter. Here buy yourself something nice.

I.C: So Shadow exactly how does the SHIT work?

Shadow: What you failed biology class? This is the S.H.I.T. so I ‘ll thank you to keep your vulgar comments to yourself.

The S-Mart jingle continues to play Shi makes his way to the ring followed by the rest of the competitors

Shadow: Hold on (Shadow picks up a microphone.) Standing five foot 10 a master of martial MAYHEM SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Shi spin kicks and bows

"At an EVEN six feet and an ACEPTABLE Two hundred and FIFTY FIVE pounds Mr. Acceptable CHUCK HAAAAGANNN!"

Haggan waves to the crowd.

"Also standing at six feet and weighing today at 209 pounds Ladies put your hands together for JAYYYYYY DERRRRRIIIIIIIKKKKKK"

Jay points at the crowd and winks and Shadow shakes his head

"You people seem to like him. He weighs 170 lbs soaking wet and stands at a towering Six feet and TWO inches and dies from the legacy virus like ten years ago. PPPPPPPPPPPYROOOOOOOOO!"

Pyro lets out an exited wave that even Eugene would be ashamed of.

"Acolyte is fighting."

Acolyte glares at Shadow not much liking his underwhelimng introduction.

"SIX FOOT ONE from NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!! At 222 pounds ladies and gentlemen this is K......I........Deeeeeeeeeeeee"

K.I.D crosses his arms in an X the crowd pops loudly for him.

"AND standing at Five feet and nearly eleven INCHES!!!! Weighing 187 pounds KEVINNNNNNN SHEEEEEEEENNNNNNNEEEEEEE!"

Sheene climbs the bottom rope and waves to the crowd to a loud ovation.

Shadow: Gentlemen..... and Acolyte before you is an opportunity of your lifetime, any of the S-Mart products you see around you are considered legal use them at your discretion. Fight hard not because of me, not because of the Aftershock title and certainly not because of these people.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shadow: Fight for the one thing that will never betray you. Cold hard CASH!!!!

DING

DING

DING

Before the men can fight Skynyrd's "Free Bird" blares over the PA Pyro (the fireworks not the wrestler) explodes around the ring and a tall man stands at the top of the rampway waving a Union Jack. Most of the crowd has never seen this man before nor had Shadow so it comes as some surprise to the paying audience though to those that have dealt with him it is less than a shock when Shadow runs off the mans vital statistics.

Shadow: "From Boston Mass. Standing Six foot FOUR inches and weighing TWO HUNDRED and EIGHTY FIIIIIVE pounds. Give a TCW welcome to ATOMIC
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLFAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!"

Welfare slides into the ring and shoots a bang bang pose to the crowd which gets over fairly well. Shadow motions for the music to cut.

Shadow: Mr. Welfare you understand that this is the S-Mart INVITATIONAL Hardcore tournament correct? (AW nods) " So the problem is this I AM S-Mart and I did NOT invite you. Why should I allow you to remain in this match?

Jay Derrik taps Welfare on the shoulder and gets a spinning back fist for his trouble, Jay drops to the mat in a heap.

Shadow: Good enough, the man who scores the most pinfalls wins You have seven minutes .

A 7 minute clock appears on the corner of the Twisted tron along with a symbol that represents each competitor and a number next to that symbol.
DING

DING

DING

As soon as the bell rings Atomic Welfare lifts Jay up and drops him with a Full Nelson suplex. Welfare rises but does not go for an early pin, Kevin Sheene DOES take advantage of the situation draping a reeling Jay Derrick onto an S-Mart plaster board card table.

Shadow: Those are available for 9.99 everyday at S-Mart gentlemen. They are built to hold 400 lbs! Buy one today!!!!

Kevin Sheene flies from the top rope and nails a 450 splash RIGHT onto Jay Derrik The table flies into a million pieces.

I.C: Derrik weighs 209 pounds and Sheenes weighs 187 that's only 396 what happened to your 400 pound promise?

Shadow: Derrik obviously lied about his weight.

ONE

TWO

THREE

A one replaces the zero next to the symbol for Kevin Sheene

6:45
Aco 0
A.W. 0
Jay 0
K.S 1
K.I.D 0
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 0

Shadow: Just that fast and it seem like Mr. Sheene may have what it takes to win this thing.

Shi rips loose a running Yakuza kick but misses Sheene but not Pyro Shi quickly goes for the pin

One

Two

Thr...NOOOO break up of the pin by Acolyte.

Shadow: Interesting, Acolyte has figured this match out. You see it isn't important to be the first to pin so you MAY not see as many breakups but you really don't want your opponent to move to far ahead of you in pinfalls. If his saving Pyro was for the sake of winning I applaud him if it were for mere sentiment then he is big a fool as I previously assessed.

Tex: DAMMIT Shadow there is NOTHING wrong with looking out for your friends you and your Infinity boys do it all the damned time.

Shadow: Untwist your panties, the real problem you two have is that you know I'm right, however you have to shill for no talents like Acolyte because he's a member of the New Hellfire Club. Honestly, if my pay dates were affected by the opinions of these fans in the slightest I may take issue with your outright bias.

While this exchange continues Acolyte is whipped into the ropes by Shi K.I.D swings and misses with an S-Mart croquet mallet but Aco can not avoid an unintended Yakuza kick atomic drop combo courtesy of Shi and Mr. Acceptable Chuck Hagan. She goes for the pin but is again denied this time by a Kevin Sheene flying forearm smash, the momentum and a Jay Derrik pulled rope sends Sheene through the ropes so he can not add to his pinfall count. Mr. Acceptable takes advantage of a more than acceptable opportunity.

ONE

TWO

Breakup by Welfare.

I.C.: Almost two minutes down and only one man has scored a pinfall but it isn't for lack of trying

Mr. Acceptable and Atomic Welfare stand face to face they don't see Jay Derrik run behind them wielding a crock pot he runs he swings

ONE

TWO

THREE

Acolyte scores with a schoolboy pin on Jay, that is the second time he's been pinned tonight

5:00
Aco 1
A.W. 0
Jay 0
K.S 1
K.I.D 0
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 0

Pyro runs over to congratulate his friend but does not realize that the match is not over yet. Shi reminds him by ramming a stackable miniature bookcase into his back. K.I.D continues the education introducing Pyro to the Encyclopedia S-Martica. Roaring elbow style against his HEAD!!!

Banter: HA! That's the closest Pyro has ever been to an encyclopedia I guarantee it.

Shadow: You have to wonder if hitting Pyro in the head can do any real damage though.

I.C: You've, been in the ring with him you should be able to answer that.

Shadow: Yes I was. I beat him I unified the tag titles end of story. He may have been slightly tougher back then but let's be honest the mans run as commissioner ands his current run as Ms. Sterns Sub is laughable.

K.I.D pins Pyro Mr. Acceptable piles on top followed by Shi

Shadow: Why is the ref not counting?

Tex: Come on there are three men on top of him

Banter: I.C you've been in situations like this every other Thursday what does being under all those men do to you?

I.C: He seems to be confused. I don't think he quite grasps your rules.

Shadow: Send another official, now. In fact send two.

Two referees run down the ramp. Shi K.I.D and Acceptable are arguing with the referee for not counting the pin they never see Kevin Sheene behind them with a ladder, $75.95. Sheene pins Pyro the Ref counts

One
Atomic Welfare slides into the ring while Jay reaches his feet. After getting rocked this entire fight Jay leans against a Serta Perfect Recliner $299.99
Two
SPEAR!!!!!!!! The second ref counts. One
Three Two

Three

4:35
Aco 1
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 2
K.I.D 0
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 0

Mr. Acceptable lifts Shi while K.I.D bounces off of the ropes he returns with a spinning wheel kick but Shi Matrixes back and K.I.D misses. Shi headbutts Mr. Acceptable K.I.D bounces off the rope and lands a rebound back elbow all three men go down but Mr. Acceptable manages to hold on for a front powerslam. He stands up and DECAPITATOR!!!!!!! Acolyte came out of nowhere and landed that move

ONE

TWO

THREE

4:05
Aco 2
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 2
K.I.D 0
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 0

Shadow: Well that was a cheap shot from your so called hero. I suppose these people will cheer for anyone.

Tex: They don't cheer for YOU!

Shadow: Yet they ALL shop in my store, purchase MY DVDs, replica masks, Infinity T-shirts. Of course if NONE of those things matter, which they most assuredly DO, then I suppose you have a point. Acolyte is better than me because you like him and he makes you laugh.

I.C: I don't think anyone ever accused Acolyte of being a comedian.

Shadow: Yet his drive to rise above a level even slightly above a jobber remains the height of hilarity.

Jay is groggily making his way to his feet he can't see Shi running towards him

NOBU KICK!!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

3: 50
Aco 2
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 2
K.I.D 0
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 1

Shi raises his fist in the air, it's a bad move with this many men flying around. SHINING WIZARD

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!!

4:35
Aco 2
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 2
K.I.D 1
Mr. A. 0
Pyr 0
Shi 1

Pyro is back to his feet he runs and throws a punch at Mr. Acceptable which is easily dodged. Hagan reverses into a Bear Hug and from there a back breaker. Mr. Acceptable grabs a My Piece-O-Armor elbow pad $25.95 and climbs the top rope and NAILS a top rope elbow drop. The PIN K.I.D climbs o top

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!!

3:43
Aco 2
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 2
K.I.D 2
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 1

Banter: Now THAT is a WONDERFUL elbow pad Mr. Shadow! I mean usually he'd never get a pin with that move but here!!!

Shadow: Well as you know when you shop S-Mart you get MORE than you pay for. In this case the My Piece-O-Armor, available for $25.95 just happens to be loaded with sand so it protects you AND increases the power of your elbow drops. Shop SMART shop S-Mart!

Tex: WOW!!! It only took 4 minutes to get to that plug

I.C: With only a little over three minutes to go we have three men tied at the top with two pins a piece but Shi and Acceptable and Welfare are right behind them with one.

Pyro rolls out of the ring and Atomic Welfare follows shoving a shopping cart at the former tag team champion Pyro leaps over the shopping cart avoiding it's destructive powers. Welfare grabs a box of baseballs $30.95 and starts flinging them at Pyro.
Thinking quickly Pyro grabs a glove and starts catching the balls chucked at him and tossing them into the crowd.

Shadow: I'm pretty sure that Pyros father never played catch with him so this must be quite the moment for him. What is that idiot doing?

Without dropping his catching mitt Pyro picks up a bat and starts smashing balls into the upper deck like it's a homerun contest.

Tex: Pyro is crowding that plate. But look at that POWAH!!!!

I.C. Perhaps but Welfare is not going to like getting taken out of the park like this.

Banter: Yeah look at Welfare FIRE those balls at him.

Hearing the word fire Pyro drops the glove, the bat and hides behind Tex Tantrum. AW shakes his head and turns to re enter the ring but eats a baseball slide via Mr. Acceptable. It was an unexpected present but Welfare accepted all the same. Before Mr. Acceptable can get up though HE eats a Shi Moonsault. Shi rolls off and stands over Mr. Acceptable. Sheene is behind him. , Acolyte climbs to the top rope holding Jay but not before placing an unbreakable S-Mart fire safe $299.99 as a target.

Reverse DDT

Ticket 2 Hell

1 1
2 2
3 3
2:00
Aco 3
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 3
K.I.D 2
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 1

And Jay is busted wide open with only two minutes to go and not scoring one pin his chances look bleak. Kevin Sheene rises from the pin while Acolyte rips off a second Decapitator, Sheene manages to duck and stungun Aco against the top rope. Shi and Acceptable are trading blows is it too late for them to catch up? K.I.D. is in the ring with the encyclopedia he used earlier. Sheene has been busted open K.I.D can go for the pin and tie this up.

I.C: Why isn't K.I.D. going for the pin? This is his chance.

Banter: O come ON!!!!! Like you don't KNOW!!!! THAT guy is bleeding and I'm sorry but no way in HELL does K.I.D want to take that risk.

K.I.D is still frozen in the ring, Jay Derrik bounces off the ropes with a flying body splash but K.I.D manages to reverse it into a powerslam that drives Jay into Kevin Sheene. K.I.D. is alone in the ring with a downed Sheene and all he has to do is cover, but seeing the blood trickle down he just can't move.

Tex: Are you saying that he has no right to make his living? Should he just lock himself up like a hermit and live in a cave? Do YOU want to send him and everyone with HIV to the moon?

Jay rolls out of the ring and tries to regain some composure but is not quick enough as Pyro runs along the guardrail and dropkicks him. Shi and Acceptable trade blows using every thing from toasters to blenders, Mr. Acceptable earns a brief reprieve via the use of a brick (go figure) Atomic Welfare drags a S-Mart Mile High trampoline $255.55 and two bowling balls price unlisted. He runs jumps off the trampoline and smashes Pyro and Jay with the bowling balls to the head both men are down and bleeding more than even before. He goes for a pin but since the bowling balls are NOT an S-Mart product the ref refuses to count. Mr. Acceptable lifts Shi for a pile driver but the martial artist manages to roll through and behind the acceptable one. Sheene is making his way to one knee, K.I.D acts quickly crashing him back to the mat with a devastating Shining Wizard.

Shadow: You're running out of time KID it's now or never.

Banter: You think you're funny but YES! Maybe Shadow can even make it happen if he wanted, but it is wrong WRONG of Stern to put us in this kind of danger. How does K.I.D know that he does not have any open sores or open wounds? What if some of the blood splatter lands in his mouth? Who is going to take care of him TCW???? They'll throw him out on his ass and let him rot in the street and if it sounds like I'm pissed off it's because I AM!!!!

Shi whips Mr. Acceptable into the guard rail, rolls into the ring, bounces off the ropes and DRILLS K.I.D with a double knee smash to the chest. A 450 splash follows!!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

1:30
Aco 3
A.W. 1
Jay 0
K.S 3
K.I.D 2
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 2

Tex.: Only a little over a minute left and suddenly it's anyone's game again!

Atomic Welfare bounces off of the trampoline again and delivers a stinger splash to Mr. Acceptable who was sadly still leaning against the guardrail. The crowd roars as the new comer rolls Mr. Acceptable into the ring and kicks him in the gut followed by a double Power bomb

I.C: He calls that the Pre-Emptive STRIKE!!!! SHI was about to dive on Pyro and Jay but instead turns around to see two men going for pins. KID rolls over and drapes an arm over Kevin Sheene!!!

1 1
2 2
3 Kevin Sheene kicks out at two!!!!

1:20
Aco 3
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 3
K.I.D 2
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 2

Tex: Too late for K.I.D if he's going to be scared now then he's going to lose!

Shadow: They all need to look at this situation and for that matter any situation where your opponent is bleeding the same. You never know what your opponent has so you either take precaution or accept the risks. Fear can only hinder you and there is far too much on the line to allow failure to be brought on by mere doubt.

SHI is ready to fly and smash four fighters at once but is the victim of an early takeoff thanks to a returning Acolyte. Shi barely manages to land on his feet but still stumbles into the waiting arms of Atomic Welfare but we'll never know what plans he may have had as both men are the victim of a rather nasty flying back elbow from Acolyte. On the outside Jay has picked up a diary with a pink unicorn $3.99 while Pyro has grabbed a Nintendo Wii. Jay swings as does Pyro but the Maniac stops short as he understands what he has in his hands. Instead of smashing Jay in the head he drops to his knees and hugs the Wii.

Shadow: Hmph well he may not earn a victory but it seems that Pyro got exactly what he wanted out of this match afterall.

Pyro skips up the ramp followed by a confused Jay.

Tex: God bless that crazy kid.

Acolyte drags Atomic Welfare back to a corner and sets up a Crucifix bomb from the top rope. ACO BOMBER, at that same time K.I.D waistlocks SHI from behind attempting a German suplex, but SHI struggles to the ropes and kicks backwards trying for an Asai moonsault but K.I.D. holds on. CRASH!!!!!!!! No way to tell who got the worst of that. All three refs are counting.
1 1 1

2 2 2

3 3 3

00:45
Aco 4
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 3
K.I.D 3
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 3

I.C: S.H.I. and K.I.D pinned each other there. Forty five seconds to go can Acolyte hold on and win this? Will Shadow have to pay out a contract to a member of the New Hellfire Club????

Shadow: Someone ANYONE!!!! Beat that clown.

Mr. Acceptable is to his feet and sets Kevin Sheene up for a suplex but it's blocked Sheene with a snap suplex of his own. Quick as lighting Sheene bounces to the top rope and nails a 450 splash!!!! S.H.I and K.I.D have the same idea as they manage to weakly drape an arm over each other.

ONE

TWO

THREEEEEEE!!!!

00:30
Aco 4
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 4
K.I.D 4
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 4

I.C: With only thirty seconds and four men tied to call this crunch time is an understatement.

Acolyte tries to take Sheenes head off with a clothesline but the newcomer ducks and manages a small package.

ONE

TWO

THR.......

BIG kick out by Acolyte!!!!! Only 20 seconds left. Both men are back up. BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!!!!!!! A running flying roundhouse from SHI and KID hit the buttons of both leaders in the first ever S.H.I.T. They both go for pins

ONE

TWO

THRE........both men kick out mere FRACTIONS before THREE

00:15
Aco 4
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 4
K.I.D 4
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 4

Shi whips Acolyte into the turnbuckle and follows with a knee to his face. K.I.D does the same to Kevin Sheene. With only ten seconds left Shit sets Acolyte on the top rope and KID lets loose with his second Shining wizard of the night!!! Shi goes for a top rope reverse Hurricanrana.

CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acolyte blocks and catches the Rana

Sheene blocks and catches the Shining Wizard

TICKET TOOOOOOOOOO HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

SPINNING MICHINOKU DRIIIIIIIVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Banter: FOUR SECONDS!!!!!!!!

Two refs count!!!!!!!1

ONE!!!!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!! TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!! TWO!!!!!!!!!!! ONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

THREEEE!!!!!!! THREEEEEEE ZEROOOOOOO!!!!!!1

BZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Shadow: Acolytes Ref was just behind the buzzer Kevin Sheene WON!!!!

Tex: THAT'S BULL Both were at the same time and you KNOW it.!!!!!!

I.C: Here is the referees decision. They are holding up BOTH men's hands!!!!!

Announcer: The winners of the S-Mart Hardcore Invitational Tournament

Acolyte and KEVIN SHEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!

Whatever emotion Shadow is feeling remains hidden beneath his mask but there is no hiding the disgust etched on Yu and Ai's face as they grab both suitcases full of money and walk with Shadow into the ring.
00:00
Aco 5
A.W. 2
Jay 0
K.S 5
K.I.D 4
Mr. A. 1
Pyr 0
Shi 4

Acolyte and Sheene are trying to catch their breath from the grueling battle they just faced. Acolyte instinctively falls back into fighting position when Shadow bends over and picks up the new S-Mart championship belt. It would be just like Infinity to strike now. Shadow puts up a hand signal but instead of Infinity several police and security guards make their way to the ring. The crowd is angered by this display voicing their displeasure throwing trash into the ring. Security surrounds the ring and Shadow slowly steps into the ring and hands a suitcase to the victors of the SHIT the S-Mart title is still flung over his shoulder with no way to give it a home at the moment. To say the least Shadow is less than pleased to have to pay Acolyte a dime hopefully Kevin Sheene will manage to take care of him. Shadow turns his back and......

Suddenly the security snaps into action as three fans leaps the guardrail.

Security is on them in no time flat but this allows the real attackers to strike as PD and Duo leap from another guardrail and jump Shadow from behind. Yu and Ai leap into the ring but a PD backhand and subsequent glare force them into a corner. (See because PD is the Devil he can freeze them) Security is making their way back into the ring but not before Cage lifts Shadow to his shoulders, P.D. leaps to the top rope.

DOOMSDAY DEVICE!!!!!!! But Cage does not fall back as P.D brings his full weight down on Shadow hyper extending Shadows leg against the body of Cage and the combined weight of the two men. Shadow yells in pain and knees Cage in the head, he unfortunately lands on the already injured leg. His attempt to crawl away is cut off by PD who curses Shadow as he places the S-Mart title faceplate down over Shadows leg Elsie slides a chair over his leg and both She and P.D leap to the top rope. Infinity is running down the rampway to stop this attack but it's too late as Elsie leaps from the rope onto the group and P.D lands a frog splash on the chair!!!

Security is back along with the police and EMT's , they cuff P.D. and Duo but it's too late as Shadow's leg is a mess Infinity rushes in and stand around their fallen comrade as he rocks back and forth holding his leg.

<center></center>

IC: This next match is for the Transcontinental title and is a Pure Rules Match our announcer Sammy Eubanks has the details, let's listen up.

Eubanks: This next match is for the Transcontinental title!

The fans cheer*

Eubanks: And Pure rules will be enforced, the rules for a Pure match are

Number One: Each competitor gets 3 rope breaks each in order to stop a submission or pinfall once those rope breaks are used up, pin attempts and submissions under the ropes are legal.

Number Two: No closed fist punches to the face, closed fist punches are allowed on other parts of the body. If one of the competitors break this rule they will be warned then charged a rope break, if they are out of rope breaks they will be disqualified.

Number Three: Both competitors will be subject to twenty counts once they hit the floor.

Number 4: A title can change hands on a count out or disqualification.

The TCW fans with their short attention spans begin to get a little restless so Eubanks gets them back into wrestling mode.

Eubanks: With that being said let's get ready for some high impact wrestling action!

Making his way to the ring first!

The whole arena goes black for a few seconds, on the tron the words The Technician appear on screen. The lights begin to flash blue and gold back and forth, the beginning of AFI's Miseria Cantare begins to play.

Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us
Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith Loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us
Eubanks: hailing from Greensboro, NC and weighing in at 220 pounds he is representing Infinity, he is The Technician DeSean Blackwell!

The drums begin to vibrate throughout the entire arena

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all

DeSean walks out wearing his trademark blue hoodie. With Singapore Cane in hand He walks slowly down the ramp, head up, he does nothing except look straight ahead.

TT: That young man looks very focused and he better be because Strikmore is no slouch.

Radiate, recognize one silent call

As we all form one dark flame... Incinerate

As incinerate is shouted, DeSean flips the hood back and out stretches his arms. He jumps on the top rope and back flips in. In one motion, he pounds his fist on the mat and points to the sky, blue and gold pyro goes off in the background.

As the music ends, he climbs the ropes and puts his fist in the air showing off the Infinity ring.

The music stops, the sounds of cheering and booing can be heard throughout the arena,

IC: Mix reactions for DeSean, there are some Infinity fans here in attendance.

The drum beats of "Battle of One" start as white lights strobe to the beat.
The guitar riff starts, and blue strobes join the white lights. As the singer screams, Matt Strikmore makes his way through the entrance way.

Eubanks: And his opponent weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from Wildwood New Jersey, he is the current Transcontinental Champion Matt Strikmore!

Wearing long brown tights with blue details, Matt rolls his neck before heading down the ramp. There's very little fanfare, just the occasional slapping of a fans hand without looking away from the ring.

IC: Nice pop for Matt!

BS: But not as loud as it usually is it?

Sliding under the bottom rope, Matt quickly jumps back up to his feet before lightly jogging in place while shaking out his arms.

IC: Matt always focused, also fans you'll notice that the TC title is in his possession.

TT: Yes the story is that DeSean gave him back the belt while they were both on an elevator? Sounds weird that DeSean didn't attack him.

BS: Why couldn't it be the other way around? DeSean is the consummate professional, he doesn't need the TC title until he wins it and he's going to win it tonight!

IC: We will see

DeSean and Matt stand face to face, not taking their eyes off each other, neither man showing emotion, neither man showing intimidation. The ref gets between them and grabs the belt from Matt, he shows both men the title and then he raises it up so the fans can see it. He hands the title to a ring attendant and then calls for the bell.

DING DING!

IC: Here we go, this match will not disappoint, I guarantee it.

TT: The fans here are losing it already!

"Let's go DeSean! Let's go Strikmore! Let's go DeSean! "Let's go Strikmore!"

DeSean and Matt lock up; looking to gain leverage DeSean elbows Matt in the jaw.

IC: An elbow to the face is legal

Matt drops on one knee and DeSean grabs him by the arm looking for an early armbar submission.

IC: DeSean going for the submission early!

Matt quickly gets to the ropes to break the submission up, shaking his head in the process, the official throws up one finger.

Eubanks: Matt has been deducted one rope break!

TT: That was a smart move on DeSean's part

BS: He is the future of wrestling you guys always seem forget that

IC: Hell we can't when you keep reminding us.

DeSean lets go of Matt after the 5 count and they're back to a lock up, after a while DeSean elbows Matt again and applies an arm wringer, Matt rolls forward and then flips backward, using DeSean's leverage against him, he flips DeSean over and applies his own arm lock but DeSean reverses it into a wrist lock but Matt reverses that by grabbing DeSean's head and flipping him over, sensing a dropkick rolls away and gets up, both men get into the pounce position, as the fans clap and cheer.

IC: We have ourselves a stand off!

DeSean smirks and rushes in, he takes Matt down by his legs and rolls up pinning him.

ONE....

TWO....

Before the ref's hand hits the mat, Matt bridges out of it.

TT: Nice show of strength from that young hoss right there!

IC: Matt turns the reverse into a Northern Lights Suplex!

ONE

TWO

NO!

IC: DeSean kicks out right before three

Frustrated DeSean rushes at Matt again and gets taken down with a Japanese arm drag, Matt keeps the arm locked and stands DeSean back up, he chops him in the chest.

SMACK!
WOOO!
SMACK!
WOOO!

IC: Matt laying in some wicked chops

BS: Which is "wicked" cool

DeSean reaches his hand out, grabs the rope and springboards off of it, flipping Matt over and reversing the momentum but before he can make his next move, the ref points a finger up.

Eubanks: DeSean has been deducted a rope break

TT: The Technician clearly upset with that call

BS: It was a reversal! That's why.

DeSean turns to the ref and yells that it was a reversal all of a sudden Matt school boy rolls him up

ONE...

TWO...

TWOOOO! Goes the fans

DeSean gets back up and goes for a clothesline, Matt ducks it and....

IC: SPEAR! By Matt! And he flips it over into a pin!

ONE....

TWO....

NO!

BS: Come on DeSean!

Matt picks DeSean back up and tries to Irish whip him, DeSean reverses it as Matt runs back, DeSean leaps frog over him getting major air and as Matt returns DeSean lands a dropkick, posing afterward.

IC: Cockiness being shown from DeSean right now

BS: You call it cockiness I call it confidence.

DeSean goes over to Matt and proceeds to whip him into the ropes, Matt leapfrogs over him, as he hits the mat he kips up quickly and lands a dropkick of his own. He then mocks DeSean by posing as well.

BS: That cocky son of a bitch

IC: What happened to confidence?

Frustrated DeSean rolls out of the ring, Matt wastes no time going on the offensive. He runs across the ring and dives through the ropes.

TT: Suicide dive! Suicide Dive! On DeSean by Matt.

IC: They're right in front of us now

Matt takes DeSean's head and rams it into the announcers table, DeSean bounces off and tries to get away but Strikmore chases after him.

IC: Strikmore grabbing DeSean's head and rams it into the steel steps

TT: DeSean's head just bouncing everywhere now

Matt picks DeSean back up and whips him into the railing but DeSean counters it by leaping over the railing.

IC: Great show of athleticism by DeSean

DeSean throws an elbow which Strikmore counters into a suplex, bringing DeSean hard onto the thin mat.

TT: Nothing but cold hard concrete underneath that mat

After a couple of elbow shots to DeSean's face, Matt rolls him back into the ring. He takes DeSean over to the corner and lands some shoulder thrusts; afterwards he hip tosses DeSean onto his knee.

IC: Hip toss into a backbreaker and DeSean is in pain.

TT: Why is Matt ignoring the cover?

Just like Tex had said, Matt ignored the cover and instead snapmares DeSean over, with DeSean sitting upright Matt gives him a stiff kick, the kick causes a loud thud sound.

IC: What a stiff and I mean stiff kick! From Matt, we're seeing a vicious streak from Matt right now and here's another one!

DeSean: AW SHIT!

TT: Matt is focusing on the lower back for some reason.

DeSean begins to crawl away looking for some air, an opening or something to try and mount some offense. He gets near the turnbuckles and motions for a timeout but Matt gives him nothing. He grabs DeSean by the legs and tries to drag him up but DeSean does a backwards flip, he rolls under Matt and kicks him in the ankle and then goes higher with a spinning back kick. That sequence gets the fans to clap.

IC: The fans showing their appreciation to both competitors

DeSean grabs both of Strikmore's legs and crosses them

BS: This is it right here; DeSean is going to lock it in

IC: Leg stretcher attempt

Matt twists and turns his body until he makes it to the ropes; DeSean drops both legs and backs away putting up two fingers.

Eubanks: Matt has been deducted a second rope break

IC: Matt now down to just one rope break, I hate to admit it but that was smart by DeSean.

BS: Too much experience in this type of match for Strikmore to win it.

DeSean goes towards Matt, who hits DeSean in the gut trying to fight his way back up, He goes for a kick but DeSean catches the foot and proceeds to spit in Matt's face.

IC: What disrespect, he should lose a ropebreak!

TT: The official is giving DeSean a warning but Matt is livid

DeSean eggs Matt to hit him in the face with his fist, instead Matt bitch slaps him. DeSean spins him around and quickly hits a backdrop driver.

IC: Matt is out!

DeSean flips Matt on his back and goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THR...NO!

DeSean pounds his fist on the mat; he stomps on Matt and then flips him on his stomach. Standing over him, he grabs Matt's arms and then reaches behind him and grabs his legs, he then pulls him up.

TT: What's he doing now?

IC: Oh this is just an insult, the rocking horse, stealing Matt's own move and using it against him.

BS: I just want everyone at home to know that DeSean started doing that way before Matt did but he stopped when he realize how much the hold sucked.

After a couple of minutes DeSean drops Strikmore, , DeSean then picks up Strikmore and presses him over his head, he then drops Strikmore on his shoulder and slams him down.

IC: Military press into a powerslam, DeSean going for the cover

ONE...

TWO...

THREE....

NO!

Frustrated DeSean yells at the ref for counting slow, he picks Matt back up and chops him.

SMACK!

WOOO!

SMACK!

WOOO!

DeSean elbows Matt in his face and then whips him into the opposite direction, he then runs, does a cartwheel and then seamlessly does two back flips before doing a reverse somersault as he releases to land the elbow, Matt counters it by catching DeSean and then quickly doing a release German suplex! DeSean's head and back, hit the turnbuckles hard.

TT: Oh my God, what a counter! Release German suplex on the turnbuckles.

BS: That's not fair, it's like Matt is in DeSean's head.

IC: Well he has been watching tapes.

BS: First Shadow gets taken out and now DeSean may not win, come on DeSean!

TT: Strikmore going for the pin!

ONE

TWO

THR.....

No, DeSean put his foot on the bottom rope, breaking the pin but using his rope break in the process.

Eubanks: DeSean has been deducted his second rope break!

BS: Oh come on

IC: It's only fair

Matt gets behind and sit him upright, he then applies a Mexican surfboard by sticking his knee in DeSean's back and pulling his arms as far as they'll go back. DeSean writhes in pain as Matt pulls backwards

Ref: What do you say DeSean?

DeSean: No!

IC: DeSean instructing the official that he's not going to submit.

DeSean begins to fight out of the hold by twisting his body around, until Matt loosens his grip, they both start to stand with Matt still holding DeSean's arms. As Matt turns around, DeSean is facing down to avoid an Unprettier, DeSean pushes Matt into the turnbuckle sternum first, once Matt bounces backwards DeSean grabs him by the head, setting him up for the Death Drop but Matt fights out of that by kneeing DeSean in the face, he then reverses the hold, he then pushes DeSean away who counters by leaping off the turnbuckle, flipping over Matt and quickly doing a half spin and hitting Matt's against his knee.

IC: A variation of the Flying Deathdrop, DeSean brings Matt down this time with a neck breaker across his knee.

DeSean gets on top of Matt and goes for the pin

ONE

TWO

THRE...

NO!

IC: Matt getting another shoulder up

DeSean gets back up and yells that it's over, he grabs Matt and puts him between his legs, he picks up Matt on his shoulders and then lets him hang upside down.

IC: Hangman's DDT!

Matt grabs the bottom of the rope but DeSean pulls him off and up, so Matt reverses it into a hurracarana pin.

ONE

TWO

Kick out!

BS: Now why the hell was Matt not deducted a rope break!?

IC: Because it was a reversal

BS: My ass it was

DeSean gets back up and runs at Matt who catches DeSean and spins him around 270 degrees landing a tilt a whirl backbreaker. He then stands over DeSean and blows a snot rocket on him.

IC: Strikmore returning the favor that DeSean gave him]

BS: Now that's disrespectful

TT: Fighting fire with fire Banter

IC: Matt now setting DeSean up for the Morey's Pier Plunge, DeSean is on his shoulders. Matt runs and drops and...oh my god!

The "oh my god" comes from the fact that DeSean reversed the finisher into a crucifix pin.

ONE

TWO

TH...

Kick out!

Matt gets back up and runs, while DeSean rolls away. Running full speed, Matt goes for another spear but is kneed in the face from DeSean. DeSean then hits a moonsault for the pin.

IC: DeSean going for another cover

ONE

TWO

THREE

NO!

TT: Matt just a split second away from losing the TC title

BS: Damn the refs hand hit 3!

IC: Matt's hand grabbed the bottom rope!

The ref points at Matt's hand being on the rope and deducts the third rope break from him.

Growing more frustrated DeSean leaps on the top rope showing great balance he stands and waits before jumping off and hitting an elbow onto Matt.

IC: The Big Elbow from DeSean, the cover!

ONE

TWO

THR...

Showing the resiliency of a champion Matt kicks out at two and half.

Upset, pissed off, frustrated and whatever emotions he was feeling, DeSean yells at the ref and then pushes him. This causes the ref to point 3 fingers at DeSean.

Eubanks: Due to getting physical with the referee DeSean has being deducted his third and final ropebreak.

TT: There you go

BS: What!?

IC: DeSean has to get his attention back on Matt

Acting as if he heard Isaiah, DeSean turns towards Matt and stands over him, he flips backwards again looking for another moonsault. This time Matt puts up his knees but DeSean is one step ahead of him, he grabs Matt leg's and looks for the leg stretcher but Matt kicks him away.

IC: DeSean leap frogging off the turnbuckle looking for a back elbow, Matt catches him.

BS: No!

TT: Morey's Pier Plunge!

Sure enough Matt hits his signature move but instead of pinning him, he flips DeSean on his back and grabs his legs, he crosses the legs and instead of stepping in between he flips DeSean on his stomach.

BS: That thief!

IC: Leg Stretcher from Strikmore! DeSean is in his own hold

Screaming in pain DeSean crawls towards the ropes and actually makes it

IC: It doesn't matter; DeSean lost all of his rope breaks.

TT: He has nowhere to go he is literally stuck between the ropes!

BS: Why the hell did you say literally?

IC: DeSean trying to fight out of it!

BS: Do not tap to your own hold!

Matt bends further back, while DeSean is still in between the ropes.

DeSean: Son of a bitch!

IC: He tapped, DeSean tapped! He had no choice

Matt lets go and falls forward

TT: It is over

BS: Dammit! DeSean got screwed again!

IC: Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion

TT: It's a fact that was a reversal!

IC: DeSean nearly pulled it out but it just wasn't his night tonight, Matt is still the Transcontinental Champion much to the chagrin of Infinity and DeSean.

BS: First Shadow gets taken out and now this, what else is going to happen?

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Sammy Eubanks: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring....

The arena darkens slightly as generic jazz music begins playing.

Sammy Eubanks: At a weight of 190 pounds. From Long Island, New York, STEPHEN... HAAAAWTHORNE!!!!

Hawthorne walks slowly to the ring, a look of uneasiness on his face.

Tex: Hawthorne does not look pleased about this upcoming match, and boy, I can't blame him.

Banter: Of course you can't! An Inferno match his rough to go thru.

Tex: Like you would know.

Banter: Hey, just because I have never been in one, doesn't mean I can't see the effects. And given that Hawthorne's opponent is fresh into the New Hellfire Club, I have a feeling the she's been getting pointers.

Cain: Of course referring to Darkness, a man who made a name for himself in a match like this.

Banter: Exactly. I have a feeling ole Stephan here is in for one "Hell" of a surprise.

Hawthorne enters the ring and stares at the entrance ramp, nervously playing with his hands.

<i>Faint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)</i>

Sammy Eubanks: And his opponent....

An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down.

Sammy Eubanks: From Oxford, UK and weighing in at 143 pounds.......FREYAAAAAAAAAA...GREEN!

The crowd begins to cheer as Freya makes her way out and down to the ring, a look of concern on her face.

<i>And when the answer that you want
is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

And when the answer that you want
Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

Come what may!
Come what may!</i>

Freya walks down the ramp, signaling to her fans with points and grins.

<i>In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it)</i>

Freya hops up into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, provoking more cheers.

Banter: When will these idiot fans grow a brain?!

Tex: *sigh*

<i>And when the answer that you want
Come what may!
Come what may!

Come what may!
Come what may!</i>

Freya faces Hawthorne, as the two face off. Stephen extends his hand, which Freya promptly takes, and shakes, a smile on her face. Stephen returns the smile and nods.

Banter: Booo!

Tex: Oh for God's sake, this is an act of friendship and sportsmanship. Stop booing this!

Banter: You should know by now "friendship" and "sportsmanship" do not exist long around here old pal.

Cain: So I've noticed. But let's hope these two put on a good match and stay friends afterwards.

Banter: Yes, because nothing says "I value our friendship" like setting the other person on fire.

Bell rings and the ring is surrounded by flames.

Hawthorne and Freya begin to circle each other, both still showing unease. Neither one makes the first move, as they continue to circle and glance every so often at the fire surrounding the ring.

Banter: Start it already!

Tex: Quiet Banter! These two are obviously nervous about the harm this type of match can cause.

Banter: Yea, well they aren't that obvious to the pain boredom can cause.

Cain: I think whatever the gimmick here, these two are capable of putting on one hell of a match...uh...no pun intended...

Banter: Shut up, Isiah, you intended that pun and you know it.

Freya opens with a standard front facelock to Stephen. The two struggle until Stephen breaks it, spinning Freya around. Bulldog to Freya.

Banter: Now that's more like it!

Freya recovers quickly and takes Stephen down with a sweep of the legs. Stephen is down. Both competitors stand up quickly, with Freya being faster. Stephen moves in, only to meet a dropkick to the face and he lands near the roaring flames.

Tex: Strong dropkick by Freya! A little more "umph" and this match would have been over.

Banter: What do you expect? It's a girl.

Cain: Might I remind you, we have seen Freya beat many a man here in TCW and she once held the Bleeder Title, perhaps the most dangerous title to compete for.

Banter: Whatever.

Hawthorne rolls away from the fire and gets up. Freya charges in, and Hawthorne counters with a clothesline, knocking Freya down. Hawthorne picks her up to her feet and throws her to the opposite ropes.

Tex: Hawthorne trying to end this quickly!

Freya jumps onto the top rope and rebounds with a reverse elbow to Hawthorne.

Banter: And he is denied!

Freya and Hawthorne get to their feet and lock-up. Freya delivers a quick kick to Hawthorne's midsection. She hooks her arm over his head, DDT!

Cain: Nice DDT by Freya! Will she capitalize?

Freya stands and looks at Hawthorne on the ground, then at the fire, then back at Hawthorne, who is now rising to his feet.

Banter: Of course she won't. She doesn't have the balls too.

Tex: Well anatomically speaking you are right.

Banter: Of course I'm right!

Freya grabs Hawthorne by the head and lifts him up. Hawthorne nails a punch to Freya, causing her to let go. He grabs her, picks her up, and slams her to the mat.

Banter: But he has balls!

Tex: Well like I said...

Banter: I don't care what you said Tex. I'm right.

Tex: Sure...

Hawthorne stands over Freya for a moment looking at her and then the fire. He shakes his head and stands back, letting Freya get to her feet. Freya looks at him with a bit of confusion that is answer with a small smile. Freya returns the smile and nods. The two shake in the middle of the ring, to a chorus of boos.

Tex: Now THAT'S the spirit of honorable competition.

Banter: Spirit of boredom to me. Hawthorne could have won this.

Cain: But he didn't. And no shame on him for doing so.

The two begin circling again before locking up in the center of the ring. Hawthorne takes Freya into a headlock, who takes out Hawthorne's legs with her arm. Hawthorne falls, releasing the hold. He is back up to his feet fast, and just in time to hit Freya with a left to her face. Hawthorne grabs her and hits a neckbreaker.

Banter: Push her into the fire!

Tex: I swear you are an evil bastard Banter.

Banter: Why thank you Tex.

Tex: That wasn't a compliment.

Hawthorne climbs the top turnbuckle, avoiding the flames. He goes for the flying headbutt, only to land face first on the canvas as Freya rolls away.

Cain: That's going to hurt!

Hawthorne rolls around on the ground as Freya gets to her feet. She stands there, catching her breath, letting Hawthorne stand up. She smiles a bit at him as he nods and gets to his feet.

Banter: Not again!

Tex: One good turn, deserves Banter.

The two lock up in the center again, Hawthorne overpowering Freya into a headlock. Bulldog to Freya. Hawthorne shakes his head sadly as he pushes Freya to the fire. Freya counters with a strong right to the face of Hawthorne. Hawthorne reels back, and recovers. He moves towards Freya, who kips-up into a Hurricarana, almost knocking Hawthorne into the fire. Hawthorne backs away quickly from the fire and begins to stand. Dropkick by Freya sends Hawthorne into the ropes. He rebounds off and back towards Freya.

Banter: Is he on fire!?!?

Cain: I don't think so.

Hawthorne gets a clothesline to Freya knocking her to the ground. Hawthorne catches his breath and lets Freya rise to her feet.

Banter: Oh not again!

Freya fixes a stare on Hawthorne as she stands and shakes her head. She point to the fire, and then to each other. She drops her head and mouths something to Hawthorne that looks like "it has to be done". Hawthorne with a look of sadness on his face nods. Freya charges.

Banter: Finally! Some bloodlust!

Tex: Knock it off Banter.

Hawthorne ducks the charge and hits Freya with a suplex. He picks her up. Manhattan Drop! Freya falls limp to the floor. Hawthorne pauses for a moment, before picking up her arm and dragging her to the fire. Freya breaks, and rolls slowly to her feet. Hawthorne comes in, drop toe hold by Freya sends Hawthorne to the mat. Both wrestlers rise, Hawthorne being faster this time. A right to Freya, then a left. Freya backing towards the fire. Freya counters the next strike, and answers with one of her own. She bounds off the ropes and hits a headscissor takedown on Hawthorne.

Tex: Both of these athletes have been getting very close to those flames and somehow are avoiding being caught on fire.

Banter: Dumb luck Tex. Just dumb luck.

Cain: Or maybe its skill Banter?

Banter: HA! Like these two have skill.

Hawthorne and Freya both on their feet. Hawthorne with a kick to the gut. He grabs Freya's arms, twists her around, and lifts her into the air.

Tex : Hawthorne is going for the Noir Drop!

Hawthorne carries Freya near the fire. He hoists and...

Tex : NO! Freya counters!

Freya drops out of the hold, and behind Hawthorne. He spins, and Freya catches his head. She runs with him to the nearest turnbuckle and up the post.

Tex : LUNAR ECLIPSE! Freya nailed it!

Both competitors are lying in the ring. Freya up first notices Hawthorne is near the fire. She lowers her head and mouths what looks like "I'm sorry". Dropkick to Hawthorne and he's in the flames. He begins rolling and yelling.

Tex: Hawthorne is on fire!!!

Banter: Ha ha! Burn baby burn!

The bell rings, sounding the end of the match. Freya quickly begins to hit the flames on Hawthorne's body, trying to put out the fire.

Tex : And Freya is putting her partner out! Now that's friendship!

Banter : No Tex, that's stupidity. And the fans agree I think.

The fans give a muted cheer as "Blood Red Summer" begins to play. EMTs with fire extinguishers are on the scene, and they begin to spray Hawthorne, putting out the fire.

Sammy Eubanks: And your winner......FREYAAAAAAAAA... GREEN!

Hawthorne pats himself down as Freya stands over him, eyes a bit moist. She extends her hand, which Hawthorne takes as he rises. Hawthorne raises Freya's hand in victory in a show of NHFC solidarity.

Tex: Friendship intact. What a touching story Banter.

Banter: *hmph*

<center></center>

IC: Well Tex, I'm pumped about this next match.

Tex: You and all of the TCW fans! We're about to see one of the greatest assemblances of talent in the ring to date!

IC: Prepare for what it looks like when over ten championships combined, including former World Champions on both teams, get together for some blood-letting! Coming up.....Darkness, Acid Misfit, and Accidental Genocide take on Mutaaz "The Hammer" Tareef and Titanium Insomniac!

Banter: Wait, that hardly seems fair....3-vs-2? I always knew Darkness was a big cheat, but this is stooping to a new low!

IC: Maybe you'd like to go balance out the numbers then by joining up with the Infinity team?

Banter: Grow up Cain! You're being rediculous. I'm far too valuable to the company to risk in such a fashion.

Tex: Well, might I also remind you Shadow would be tagging with Hammer and T.I., but doctors are still looking at his hyperextended leg and he's certainly in no condition to wrestle after tonight's earlier attack.

IC: What a blow for Infinity! This show hasn't turned out quite the way they've planned it so far, has it?

Banter: Well the curtain hasn't dropped yet...

Tex: That being said, the lights are dimming....looks like we're ready to go!

"Mother" begins to play as the view cuts to the door of Darkness's locker room.

Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean
What they say
Mother...

It opens and he steps out, the camera pans out, showing that the door to the locker room is framed by half a dozen members of DanteCorp Security. Darkness nods to them and steps out into the corridor, the guards quickly falling into step as the camera follows Darkness's progress from a couple of feet in front of him.

Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life
Can you hide them from the waiting world
Oh mother...

From immediatley to the left, Acid Misfit steps into frame and begins to walk beside Darkness.

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world...

After walking down several corridors, Darkness and Misfit -escort in tow - reach the Gorilla position and the two pause for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

Oh father...

A huge, blinding pyro erupts from the stage as the lights in the arena turn a shade of deep red, and Darkness and Misfit both stand on the stage, slowly they begin to walk to the ring.

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like
Till you're bleeding...

A second pyro shoots from the sides of the stage as they proceed down the ramp, ignoring the thunderous reaction of the crowd to their presence.

And if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's

Mother
Tell your children not to hold my hand
Tell your children not to understand
Oh mother

Father
Do you wanna bang heads with me
Do you wanna feel everything
Oh father...

As the team make their way to the ring, flames of pyro run down either side of the ramp, framing them in billowing fire.

I can show you what it's like
Till you're bleeding

I can show you what it's
Yeah!

They climb into the ring, Darkness climbing onto the apron and through the ropes as Misfit rolls under them. Misfit perches on the ropes and raises one arm while Darkness ascends the turnbuckle and looks out at the fans, an expression of grim determination on his scarred face. His gaze turns from the adoration towards the entrance ramp, a hint of concern glistening in his eye.

IC: Hopefully Darkness can focus on his opponents tonight, as if Ghetto Grass isn't a big enough distraction.

Tex: Knowing the former World Champion, I don't think it will be a problem.

The arena lights go out. The roof lights up like a planetarium. Timed fireworks make it look like the sky is falling. Accidental Genocide steps from behind the curtain. It is a landmark moment in TCW history, but to Joyride it's just another walk towards fulfilling his violent dreams. The sound of a bass, timpani beat, and twin cellos start to build from the depths of the arena. They rise in force with every step he takes towards the ring. Other instruments begin to accompany them, as does a baritone choir; the melodic heartbeat increasing into a fury suddenly unleashed on the audience.

As Accidental Genocide climbs into the ring, the string and percussion dips to a hum and a pipe organ adds to the fray. The crowd sits on the edge of their seats in hushed awe. Joyride is not the typical vision of physical perfection they're used to. He basks in their discomfort. His goal is single-fold tonight. He looks at Misfit, then turns to leer at Darkness. They nod in acknowledgement before all turning back to the TwistedTron.

IC: Perhaps those two will actually be on the same page afterall?

Tex: It will certainly be interesting to see if Darkness and Joyride can get through this match without tearing each other apart...

Banter: I'm sure hoping they can't!

You can hate me now...
But I won't stop now...
Cause I can't stop now...

Hammer walks out to the stylings of Nas and P. Diddy's "Hate Me Now". He nods his head along with the beat, flashing a confident smile throughout. He walks back and forth to each side of the stage, soaking in the fans' reactions. The Muslim Megastar walks back to the center of the entranceway.

Tareef stops at the top of the ramp and waits for his teammate. The drums of P. Diddy's 'Come With Me' kick in as the arena goes dark. A weathered sign along a graveled country road appears on the screen with the words 'Welcome to Bedlam' carved into it.

The guitars kick in, we move to quick shots between riffs. The shots alternate between footage of TI in the ring and black and white art film clips. The clips are disturbing, somewhat incoherent. They only make sense to the one who filmed them.

"Hear my cry, hear my call
Lend me your ears, see my fall"

The stage opens. Strobe lights flash as Titanium Insomniac rises from beneath, his Bleeder Championship belt gleaming around his waist. Hammer pumps his fists in the air as the crowd releases a loud cheer. Hate Infinity as they might, it's impossible to deny the talent standing in the arena.

"Know I'm lacking, backtracking
Where I met you, pistol-packing"

The clips continue to roll: TI puts an opponent through a table, a woman screams in melodramatic terror, TI smashes someone's head with a chair, a centipede crawls over a man's lifeless face...

"Tell me lies, Time flies
Close your eyes, come with me"

TI lingers at the top of the stage with Hammer for a moment, surveying the crowd as the orchestra crescendoes. They finally starts toward the ring, a cocky swagger about both Infinity members. T.I. knows he is dangerous because he doesn't care. If he were to die tonight, it wouldn't matter. Hammer's confidence comes in the form of the four members of GhettoGrass, and the match's lumberjacks, who are trailing fifteen feet behind the tag-team.

Both teammates climb through the ropes and smirk at their opponents as red and blue police lights flash above the ring.

"Not many would bear the pressure,
You comprehend me,
You musn't end me,
You offend me, it's trauma,
Feel the drama, come with me."

TI removes his trenchcoat as the lights come up. He takes the belt from his waist and studies it for a moment before handing it over. He looks across the ring and smiles a sadistic smile. It's time for bedlam once again. Hammer leans over the top rope and tells Yazmin, Stoner, Alexxx, and Ghetto Fire to each take a side of the ring. The crowd booes as the unfair advantage awaiting Misfit, Joyride, and Darkness each time one of them gets tossed to the floor.

Tex: It looks like Hammer and Acid Misfit will start things off...the bell sounds and we're underway!

Both men circle each other for a few seconds. Misfit grins and is first to strike, throwing his foot forward with a kick to Tareef's gut. Hammer doubles over for a moment, but is soon whipped upwards and sent tumbling backwards after Acid hits him in the mug with a jumping knee strike. The crowd squeals in delight at the early advantage.

Tex: Hammer is back up! The two enemies lock up! An exchange of punches!

IC: This has to favor Mutaaz given his boxing experience, don't you think Tex?

Tex: I'm not so sure. Gideon Flint is no stranger to a slugfest...

The two seem evenly matched until Hammer decides to pull out the Holyfield! His forehead connects square with Acid's left eyebrow, opening a small gash and causing him to stumble backwards. Hammer rushes forward, but Flint anticipates the attack, mustering up a hard body shot before Tareef can get a hold of him. The punch does some damage but Hammer's washboard stomach absorbs most of the blow.

Tex: Hammer connects with a right hook! He charges forward and turns Misfit inside out with a Lariat! Tareef winces in pain....

IC: It looks like Misfit's earlier punch is still bothering Hammer. That Lariat probably gave his ribs a nice stretch in the process of laying his opponent out.

Titanium Insomniac and Hammer slap each others' hands. The crowd is screaming for Acid to stand back up. T.I. grants their wish, yanking Flint to a standing postion using his hair. He quickly puts Misfit back down to the mat with a crisp DDT.

Tex: The pin!

One!

Tw-...!!

Misfit quickly gets his shoulder up. Insomniac repays the gesture with a few stomps to the body. He drags Gideon to the Infinity corner, then tosses him through the middle of the ropes onto the floor. Stoner and Alexxx instantly attack, punching and kicking the former World Champion. The audience is VERY vocal in their displeasure. Their booing starts to break up into raucous cheering...

Tex: Here comes the cavalry! Joyride is distracting the referee....Darkness isn't going to let his stablemate twist in the wind...he runs over and chases off the members of GhettoGrass...

IC: They want no piece of the Hellfire captain and who can blame them?!?

Banter: Typical Darkness....this is a Lumberjack Match and here he is interfering with the lumberjacks' duties! Outrageous!

Misfit manages to get back on his feet and roll inside the ring. T.I. welcomes him with a low boot to the face. Flint fights through the strikes soon following the kick to stand up. He appears to be feeding off the crowd's energy! The Bleeder Champion cracks him in the chest with a precise knife-edge chop. The smack fills the building.

Crowd: Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tex: Another!

Crowd: Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

The second chop causes Misfit to turn around. Infinity's crown jewel runs forward, locks his arm around Acid Misfit's head, and plants him face-first with a Bulldog. Titanium Insomniac drags Misfit over to Hammer and tags his teammate back in.

Tex: Hammer appears to be recovered from his earlier time in the ring. He grabs Acid! Spinebuster!!

IC: Arn Anderson would be proud...

Banter: That reminds me of a joke...

IC: Oh no!

Banter: Knock knock...

Tex: Who's there?

Banter: Arn.

Tex: Arn who?

Banter: Arn you glad you didn't just get your back split in two like Misfit just did?!?

Hammer quickly follows the move up by locking Gideon into the Camel Clutch to utilize any damage to the spine. The referee is instantly in Misfit's face to check for the submission. The pain on his face says it all. Darkness starts a ringside clap. Joyride joins in after a moment of hesitation. The crowd takes the hint and ALSO start rhythmically clapping, hoping perhaps the boost will keep Misfit in it just long enough.

Tex: Listen to the audience!!! The adrenaline boost is like a shot of....well...

Banter: Adrenaline?

Tex: Jerk...

Banter: Well I could have said crystal meth....but...well....I would have no idea what that particular substance is, nor have I ever seen a teenage girl use it...and my lawyer will allow me to say no more on the subject so be professional and call the match Tex!

IC: Suddenly I'm missing Big Nose Kate...

Tex: My gawd! Somehow Misfit has channeled some kind of insane strength...

Banter: He's like an enraged retard!

Tex: ...would you SHUT UP?!?

The clapping in the arena grows a few decibels. Flint has somehow found the will to make it to his knees. Hammer rears back to increase the pressure from his submission attempt. Gideon is now on his feet! He whips his head backwards, cracking Hammer in the jaw. It breaks his hands' grip around Misfit's chin.

Tex: Acid Misfit leans down, hard, and pulls Mutaaz Tareef over his head! Hammer goes flying between the second and third rope, landing hard on the floor!

The members of GhettoGrass run to Hammer's aid and try to get him back in the ring as quickly as possible. Misfit falls down to one knee, the reality of his condition settling back in. Gideon starts crawling towards his team's corner. Joyride leans out hoping to get in the ring and dish out some pain. Darkness looks over to him, then fully extends his arm over the top rope in anticipation of action.

Tex: Hammer is back inside the squared circle....he lunges for Misfit's foot to stop him....but it's TOO late!!! The hot tag to his NHFC ally! The crowd erupts!

IC: Did you see the look Accidental Genocide just flashed Darkness as he entered the ring?

Tex: I must have missed it...

Usually in this situation the fresh man would charge the backing-off opponent, but Tareef has never been known for being afraid of a challenge. Hammer lowers his head and runs full speed towards his salivating opponent. Darkness takes a step forward to build a hint of momentum, then leaps into the air and connects with a modified jumping Muay Thai knee-strike. The Shadowed Wizard racks Tareef's head. Both men fall to the mat, but Darkness easily becomes the first one back upright.

Tex: The crowd is loving this!

In a single bound, Darkness leaps on top of his fallen enemy. He stomps on Hammer's lower extremities, half-circling them back and forth in the process. Darkness grabs hold of Tareef's right leg, then leans backwards to increase the knee's strain.

Tex: Working a Boston Crab-style move!

Banter: Speaking of crabs, did I ever tell y-...

IC: Darkness looking to set up a submission at some point...or at least hobble Hammer.

Insomniac appears to be sick of watching his stablemate take abuse. He steps between the ropes, running to deliver a boot to the side of Darkness' face. The impact breaks the hold on Hammer's leg and temporarily dazes Darkness. The hardest hits are the ones you don't see coming. The referee immediately backs T.I. into his corner and out of the ring.

IC: I don't think he's interested in seeing another one of his teammates head to the hospital with a knee injury...

Unchararistically, Joyride looks upset at Insomniac's cheap shot. He starts to climb into the ring, enraged, but the ref is also quick to back him up. The distraction gives T.I. another opportunity to run into the ring and lay some leather to the legal man in black. Hammer is back up at this point and adds a falling knee to Darkness' ribcage.

IC: Do you think Accidental Genocide really wanted to help Darkness or prolong the beating?

Tex: Interesting question. Either way...damnit ref, pay attention!!

The TCW Official does his best to regain a semblance of order to the match. He walks towards Titanium Insomniac, who flashes an innocent smile, and is more than happy to back out into his corner this time. Hammer does his best to take advantage of the dual-attack's aftermath.

Tex: Appropriate to the locale, Tareef stands Darkness up and Irish Whips him into the ropes...Hammer leaps up for a Lou Th-....wait....somehow Darkness shifted their moment-....he reverses the Lou Thesz Press! My gawd! Did I just see that?!?

IC: You, me, and these thousands of screaming Twisted Championship Wrestling maniacs!!!

The former World Champion starts raining down strikes. The crowd counts with every punch until they get to a collective "ten". Darkness stands up, feeling the electricity, and pulls Hammer to his feet. He then Superkicks him out of the ring! Stoner does his best to catch Tareef, sending both of them to the ground. With almost an air of conceit, Darkness casually strolls over to his teammates...and tags in Accidental Genocide!

Banter: I'm not sure what's more frightening...the idea of Darkness, Misfit, and Joyride functioning as a unit or those freaky-ass scars.

IC: The D.C. native may not be on People's Sexiest Men list, but he knows how to bring the violence!

Showing little concern for GhettoGrass, Joyride rolls out of the ring and heads straight towards Hammer. A Roundhouse Kick greets Ghetto Fire! Yazmin and Alexxx back off, neither one wanting a piece of the monster. Hammer stands back up and sees Genocide approaching.

Tex: Look at the size of his eyes! They're like saucers!

Tareef quickly slides back in underneath the bottom rope to Joyride's amusement. The stomps he's greeted with as he follows Hammer's pathway don't hinder him one bit. The Infinity teammates exchange a glance. It's clear Insomniac is more than happy to give Accidental Genocide a taste of his pride.

Tex: Hammer obliges his friend's request!

IC: And look at Genocide! He doesn't care who he gets to beat up!

It's a special moment in federation history, given the depth and history of both characters. Face-to-face, in 2007, stand Joyride and Titanium Insomniac. The celebration is short-lived in sanctity. Joyride smiles, showing off his infamous teeth. T.I. greets him with a running forearm!

Tex: A.G. takes a few steps backwards...Insomniac follows it up with a reverse elbow strike...

Banter: That freak is STILL grinning! It's as if he enjoys the beating!

IC: People get motivated in different ways I suppose...

Tex: ...a knife-edge chop...he's got a hold of Joyride...Fisherman's Suplex...but no pin...

The canvas rattles. Both men are back up exchanging punches. Titanium Insomniac blocks a kick. Joyride fakes a looping shot, then drops to the mat and upkicks into the base of T.I.'s skull. He's quickly back on his feet, locking Insomniac in for a Bulldog. The silver-and-black painted legend recovers before it's too late and pushes Accidental Genocide off of him.

IC: What an exchange!

Tex: The agressor wastes no time, landing a springboard dropkick knocking Insomniac back towards the ropes...T.I. is holding on to the top rope for support...Genocide rushes towards him....but the Bleeder Champion ducks down....back-body drop over the top rope! A.G faceplants into the floor!

The lumberjacks spring to life. Stoner brings a chair and whallops Accidental Genocide across the brow. It opens up a piece of his scalp, introducing a little more color into the match. Misfit and Darkness apparently aren't going to keep watching their team be taken advantage of. The NHFC stablemates hop down to the floor and chase off GhettoGrass. They help Joyride stand and drag him over closer to their corner on the outside. It gives him enough time to recover and climb back into the ring, although his head is still bleeding.

Banter: Oh that's really fair! They get to help him? I see why you were screaming at the referee earlier, Tex...

Before Genocide can get to his feet and tag in a teammate, Insomniac grabs him by the evermore-red hair and pulls him to the opposing corner. Darkness and Misfit are unable to interfere without the ref stopping them, potentially risking another 2-on-1 situation. T.I. lifts Joyride into a Back Suplex position, but instead of dropping him backwards, he sets him down onto the top rope.

Tex: What is he doing?!?

Banter: Winning hopefully!

Tex: Insomniac climbs up to the second rope....Back Suplex from the top! Given the crowd's "ooh" just now, I think everyone felt that impact just a little bit! The pin!

One!

Tex: The chair shot and subsequent blood loss might have been too much!

Two!!

Thre-......!!!

Tex: My gawd that was close!!!

Titanium Insomniac looks over to Hammer, shrugs, then stands up walks over to him. The cocky Islamic heel tags in to dish out some punishment of his own. He starts to lift Joyride up, but out of nowhere the returning superstar rolls him forward into a vicious leg lock!

IC: Where did that come from?

Tex: The scarred submission luchadore from our Nation's Capitol wrenches Hammer's already damaged knee! How much can he take?

Banter: If we haven't broken Al Qaeda's spirit, Joyride sure can't break Tareef's!!!

IC: You really are a jackass...

Tex: He may speak with a 13-year old's class, but Banter has a point...look at Hammer...he's fighting off every shred of pain...he's clawing his way towards the ropes...yes....yes! Hammer grabs the bottom rope! The ref breaks the hold!

IC: Still, the damage seems to be done...

Instead of going for another submission or pin, Accidental Genocide stands up and walks over to his teammates. He looks at Darkness for a few seconds, then tags in Acid Misfit instead. It's clear there is still lingering animosity between the two. The numbers game appears to be catching up to Team Infinity, as Gideon is now extremely fresh, while wear-and-tear seems to be affecting Hammer.

Misfit softens Hammer up with a few mudstomps to his downed opponent's back. He lifts him with ease and decimates him with a guillotine facedriver. Helpless, and frustrated, Insomniac watches Flint climb the ropes. He listens to the crowd's adoration for the New Hellfire Club's punk member.

Tex: Blitzkrieg Drop! Have you EVER seen more height on a flying headbutt?

IC: Air Flint has landed!

Tex: Misfit hooks a leg...the pin...

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

Tex: Darkness' hands go up in victory! Another defeat for Infinity at their self-professed "own" show! Wait...what's this...

NHFC's celebration is short-lived. Insomniac produces his cane and hits a homerun with Darkness' skull! He tumbles to the floor. Hammer's pack of wolves attack. Misfit sees what has occurred and immediately stands to attack T.I.. He blocks an attempted cane-shot, knocking the handy blunt object from Titanium Insomniac's hand in the process.

Tex: What a cheap shot! Damnit, show these sore losers how it's done!!!

Banter: Such favortism on your part Tex. That's not very journalismistic of you.

IC: That's not very English Language of YOU.

Acid Misfit headbutts Insomniac's jaw, leaving a hint of silver on his dome. It temporarily stuns T.I., but before Gideon can turn to help Darkness he's grabbed from behind by Hammer. Tareef is still feeling the effects of the damage he's taken, but the delay slows Misfit enough for the Bleeder Champ to recover. He delivers a Jawbreaker. It springs Flint backwards to the ground.

Hammer crawls on top of him and starts punching. T.I. starts kidding kicks to the mix. The four members of GhettoGrass have their hands full with Darkness, but still outnumber him as clear as day. Out of nowhere, the crowd starts chanting. Still remaining in the equation is Joyride.

Crowd: Gen-o-cide....gen-o-cide...

Tex: What is this, a soccer game in Rawanda?

Accidental Genocide looks in the ring at the unfair odds. He looks down to the floor at the gangland beatdown situation. It appears to be time for action.

Tex: An Asai Moonsault to the outside! He flattens the four members of GhettoGrass to the ground! DDT to the floor for Alexx! Suplex to the fencing for Stoner! Ghetto Fire goes headfirst into the stairs! Yazmin tossed over the ring barrier and into the crowd!! He's clearing this place and the fans are going insane!!!

Joyride surveys his carnage and smiles. He owed them for the earlier chairshot. Favor repayed in full. Darkness looks up with confused eyes, but happy to see his mistrust may have been too snap a decision. Genocide reaches down to help Darkness back up. The crowd applauds at the embrace of hands and assistance. They look at each other, then at the ring where T.I. and Hammer have all but knocked Acid Misfit out cold.

IC: Uh oh! This fight might have just begun!

Darkness steps towards the ring, but is stopped by a hand on his shoulder. It whips him around.

Tex: What the...?!?

Banter: Holy *edited by FCC*!!!

Tex: Jack-o-Lantern Punch! It temporarily blinds Darkness! I can't imagine the pain! A chairshot to the gut! What is Joyride doing?

Banter: Flying his banner I believe...

A chairshot to the gut doubles Darkness over. Accidental Genocide scoops him up, the fire of contempt in his eyes. The crowd is stunned. Joyride's hate has boiled over. He drives Darkness through the Spanish Announcers' table with a Floatover Crucifix DDT. The Lullabye appears to have done the unthinkable; put Darkness to sleep.

Tex: I don't know what to say...

Joyride looks up at Titanium Insomniac and Hammer, who seem a little confused about what has just occurred, but certainly don't mind seeing the broken form at Genocide's feet. Confusion turns to recognition. To everyone's surprise, Accidental Genocide reaches underneath his belt into a small pocket.

Tex: Dear gawd, can it be?

A gold, ruby-encrusted ring...

***shot fades to Infinity logo***

The camera opens back up on a video segment. A semi-truck with the TCW logo is seen speeding down a desolate highway. Rock music is blaring in the background. The camera flashes to events' in the past, both from ECF and 411Fed history. Great champions winning five-star matches. The look of anguish, of defeat after having given one's all only to come up three seconds short.

The next shot shows a Department of Public Safety Camaro pull the big rig over. A cop walks up to the door and asks the driver to step out. Valerie Stern hops out of the cab.

Cop: Ma'mm, what in the world is the big deal causing you to drive like a crazy person?

Stern: Cause, son, this....is....the ROAD TO GLORY!!!

The picture cuts away to the Road to Glory logo. It's that season!

***back to the live Apeirophobia feed***

Tex: I'm still in shock, but we've got to move on to the next match.

IC: Let's do it!

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen, the following Hardcore Rules contest is tonight's main event and it is for the 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd cheers at the announcement and a buzz starts as the lights go out.

Tex: Well this is the match that we - as well as, no doubt, Jason Dante - have been waiting for.

Cain: it's make or break time for Highone; he's been telling us since he first came to the 411fed that he has what it takes to rise to the top, and now we're about to find out if he's right.

The arena lights cut out. As the opening notes of "Kerosene" play, a few red lights illuminate the arena. On the Twistedtron, black-and-white images of rural squalor flash -- boarded-up storefronts, rusted cars on garbage-littered front lawns, old bums in stained shirts on their porches drinking malt liquor from bags, bloated dead animals on the side of the road.

<i>"I was born in this town, lived here my whole life.
Probably come to die in this town, lived here my whole life.
Never anything to do in this town, lived here my whole life.
Never anything to do in this town, lived here my whole life.
Probably learn to die in this town, lived here my whole life." </i>

The images continue, becoming a series of shots of one run-down house with peeling paint in the middle of a vast, empty expanse. Shots of the inside show piles of disintegrating old magazines, cigarette-burned carpet, an ancient TV with a cracked screen and piles of mouldy dishes in a disgusting, roach-infested kitchen.

<i>"Probably come to die in this town, lived here my whole life.
There's kerosene around, something to do.
There's kerosene around, she's something to do.
There's kerosene around, find something to do
Kerosene around, SET ME ON FIRE!" </i>

Suddenly the black-and-white image of the old house is obliterated by a burst of flame that becomes a wall of fire. In front of the entrance, pillars of flame shoot up from the ground. A large man, head draped in a ragged black cloth, emerges between the pillars of fire, grunting and snorting smoke.

Sammy: Introducing first...the special guest referee....DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKUS!!!!

<i>"Set me on fire, kerosene.
Set me on fire, kerosene.
SET ME ON FIRE, KEROSENE.
SET ME ON FIRE, KEROSENE.
SET ME ON FIRE!" </i>

Cain: Just what effect is having this man in the ring going to have on Dante?

Tex: I can't imagine it can be anything but a huge distraction, but there is no love lost between Drakus and Infinity either - we saw him call the match between the NHFC team of Darkness and Misfit and Infinity representatives Highone and DeSean right down the middle last week; will he do the same here?

Climbing into the ring, Drakus removes the cloth from his head, stretches both arms and unleashes a primal scream of rage.

Suddenly...

<i>"Renegade, never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time of day. Cause I'm a renegade, never been afraid to talk about anything..." </i>

...the sound of a record scratch...

*a shotgun blast*

A spotlight shines on the top of the entrance ramp. Highone steps from behind the curtain and stops. His Infinity-green gi is complemented by two objects slung across his shoulders.

Sammy: And the challenger...weighing in at 265 lbs...he is a member of INFIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIITY....HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHONE!!!

Banter: Challenger? He has the belts, doesn't he...

Tex: Sure, but ‘round here we don't determine our champions by theft.

Banter: But Dante said...

Tex: Never mind what Dante said. No doubt everyone watching at home has heard the news that Jason Dante, the man who just last month suffered an injury that, according to doctors, ended his career forever and paralysed him from the neck down, has made a full recovery.

Cain: They're calling it a miracle...

Tex: And it just might be. I guess sometimes there is justice in the world, as Highone is about to discover, I dearly hope.

A few seconds later, a hoodie-wearing Nas steps out with a microphone in hand, kicking one of his most notorious tracks, "Made You Look". The legendary rapper and TCW champion touch fists and then start walking down to the ring. The normal jovial Highone looks dead serious.

<i>Uh, uh, uh, now let's get it all in perspective,
For all y'all enjoyment, a song y'all can step wit',
Y'all appointed Infinity to bring fed justice
But I ain't five-O, y'all know it's H-1 yo,
Grey Goose and a whole lotta hydro,
Only describe us as soldier-survivors.
Stay laced in the best, well dressed with finesse
In a white tee lookin for wifey.
Thug girl who fly and talks so nicely,
Put her in the Bentley coupe so she can feel the nice breeze,
Drive thru the city no doubt, but don't say they car's topless,
Say the titties is out.
Newness to the people, Infinity's the anthem,
Put your hand up that you shoot with, count your loot wit',
Push the pool stick in your new crib, same hand that you hoop with,
Swing around like you stu-pid, king'a the town, yeah we been dat
You know they click-clack, Freya where you and yor mens at?
Do the Smurf, do the Wop, Baseball Bat,
Rooftop like we bringing '88 back...

They shootin'! -- Aw made you look!
You a slave to a page in my feud book.
Gettin' big money, Hellfire your time's up,
Where them gangstas? Where them dimes at?

They shootin'! -- Aw made you look
You a slave to a page in my feud book
Gettin' big money, Hellfire your time's up
Where them gangstas at? Where them dimes at? </i>

The Infinity captain does not acknowledge the negative reaction of the fans, shrugging off the boos and jeers on the back they try to offer. Highone's gaze never waivers from the man standing in the ring.

Tex: Drakus made this parody of a title reign possible for Highone - but as the referee, he's now in a position to take away that gift on a whim.

Banter: C'mon, Drakus hates Dante more than anybody, do you really think he'll call a match like this so that he wins?

Cain: Drakus is a psychopath, frankly there's no telling what he'll do.

<i>This ain't feudin, this is Street-Hop
Now get up off your ass like your seat's hot,
My live playas lit up the reefer,
Trunk'a the car we got the streetsweeper.
Don't start none, won't be none,
No reason for your mans to panic,
You don't wanna see no ambulances.
Knock a pimp's drink down in his pimp cup,
That's the way you get Infinity'd up
Let the words diffuse all attention,
Ball off convention, free admission,
Hustlers, dealers and killers'ca move swift,
Girls get close, you'ca feel where the tool's kept.
All my just-comin' homies, parolees,
Get money, leave the beef alone slowly,
Get out my face, you people so phoney,
Pull out my waist, the Eagle's fo-forty...

They shootin'! -- Aw made you look!
You a slave to a page in my feud book.
Gettin' big money, Hellfire your time's up,
Where them gangstas? Where them dimes at?

They shootin'! -- Aw made you look
You a slave to a page in my feud book
Gettin' big money, Hellfire your time's up
Where them gangstas at? Where them dimes at? </i>

Highone pauses in front of the ring-steps, then slowly walks up them and climbs between the ropes. Once in the centre of the ring, he holds out his arms, the ECF and 411fed titles slung across them and roars in triumph as green pyros shoot above him.

<i>I see you bitches runnin', yo my mood is real rude
I lay you out, show you what steel do,
Mobsters don't box, my pump shot obliges,
Every invitation to fight you punk ? I says,
Like Pun said, "You not even en mi classa"
Phantom wheels spin, back seat, tv plasma
Ladies lookin for athletes or rappers,
Whatever you choose, whatever you do
Make sure he a thug and intelligent too,
Like a real thoroughbred is, show me love.
Lemme feel how the head is,
Females whose the sexiest is always the nastiest,

*music cuts off and Nas rhymes acapella over the electrified crowd*

And I like a little sassiness, a lotta class
Mommy reach in your Coach bag, pass the fifth,
I'm a leader, at last this a don you wit',
Fists get spit, Hellfire gonna loose consciousness!</i>

The music fades as Highone turns to Drakus and smirks. The big man looks unimpressed by the Infinity member's posturing and, with grunt, takes the belts from him.

Suddenly a strange drumbeat starts and the lights above the entrance begin to flicker, alternating red and white.

On the Twistedtron a series of words flicker:

<i>Lust.

Rage.

Contempt.

VINDICATION.</i>

Then the drum beat stops and darkness settles on the arena once more but only for about 5 seconds before a new drum beat starts. This time the screen of the Twistedtron shows a raging inferno...

<i>Can you feel that?</i>

A guitar added it's "voice" to the drum beat as the words "Aqeuitas" and "Veritas" Flashed by on the screen.

<i>Ah Shit.

Ooo Ah Ah Ah </i>

As the song kicks off and the lyrics start, the flames on the screen start to change and take the shape of a man and as they do a circle of fire erupts from the entrance way floor and stretch 2 meters into the air. As the shape of a man is complete on the screen the words "Nemo me impune lecessit" appear in blazing text.

<i>Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?) </i>

The flames in the circle die down and a man dressed in a white coat with a hood obscuring his face is seen, drawing a huge cheer from the fans.

<i>Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me </i>

"I AM THE GOD OF ALL HELL'S FIRE!"

Echoes across the arena and as the words "You've woken up the demon in me" ring across the same air, the hooded man throws his hood back and reveals the pale hair and alabaster-white skin beneath.

Sammy: And his opponent...from the City of Dis in the Sixth Circle of Hell...weighing in at 242 lbs...he is a member of the NEW HELLFIIIIIRE CLUB and THE 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

<i>Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me </i>

Sammy: THIS....

Dante drops his coat to the floor as Selenia steps up beside him and begins walking down the ramp as a succession of fiery pyros erupt at his sides. His crimson gaze is fixed on Highone who waits for him in the ring, refusing to be fazed by the infernal pageantry of his foe.

Sammy: IS....JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON DAAAAAAAAAAAAANTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<i>I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me
(Will you give in to me?) </i>

Tex: Jason Dante has arrived! Surely he must have vengeance on his mind!

Before he reaches the ring, static echoes throughout the arena, and the TwistedTron crackles.

<center>Image
Download: (9.3mb) | (3.8mb)</center>

Cain: What on earth was that??

Banter: I don't know, and it looks like Dante doesn't either! Hopefully this won't distract him too much from the task at hand...

Tex: Well, we'll find out; this is a Hardcore Rules match, which means there are no-disqualifications, no count-outs, and falls count anywhere.

Banter: Why is Drakus even there then?

Cain: Infinity made this match - I think the answer is obvious.

<i>It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me...</i>

As the music fades, Dante squares up to Highone, ignoring Drakus who observes the proceedings with a kind of menacing boredom. He moves towards the two combatants, belts in hand and makes a show of displaying them to each of them. While Highone eyes the titles he stole hungrily, Dante doesn't take his eyes of his opponent.

Drakus lifts the belts into the air and then signals for the bell.

Tex: Oh my!

Dante's rage surges forward like a river pouring through a broken dam as he suddenly unleashes a torrent of punches and chops on Highone. The crowd roars as, within seconds, Highone is beaten back against the ropes, sheltering himself from the sudden flurry of furious attacks. Dante doesn't let up, beating down his enemy with right- and left-hands until he is pressed down to one knee and, finally, has no option but to roll out of the ring and stagger to the floor, stunned.

Cain: The champion makes his feelings clear!

Dante turns from Highone and throws out his arms, releasing a bellow of primal anger. Drakus watches him through narrowed eyes and the champion turns to him, intent for just a moment on the man who crippled him. Highone takes advantage, diving back into the ring and rolling Dante up out of nowhere.

Banter: Hahaha!

Drakus hits the mat and slaps his hand against the canvas as quickly as he can...

One...
Two...
Thr....and Dante kicks out!

Tex: That was the fastest count I've ever seen!

Banter: Nonsense.

Highone kicks Dante in the chest as he stands up, knocking the world champion into the ropes and then moves in with a hard chop that sends Dante reeling. He pulls the albino into a belly-to-belly suplex and pins again...

One...
Two..

Kick out!

Tex: Well it looks like Drakus has no intention of calling this one fairly.

Banter: Dante already has the champion's advantage - Drakus is just balancing things out.

Cain: Except in a match with no disqualifications there's no champion's advantage...

Banter: Oh, just make up your own excuse then. Jesus.

Dante rolls up to his feet and tries a dropkick, but Highone slaps him down and hops onto his back, pulling his head up and clawing at his eyes and mouth. Dante tries to free himself, but Highone wrenches back and increases the pressure.

Tex: This is a legal hold in this match - if Dante taps out, this one is all over.

Dante folds one leg underneath himself and begins to push himself upwards, carrying Highone with him. Dante hurls Highone off him, but the challenger rolls straight up to his feet and floors Dante with a clothesline. Instead of going for a pin, he immediately hauls Dante up and whips him into the corner. He follows in with running shoulder to the NHFC member's gut.

Cain: Highone is beginning to take advantage in this match so far. He's not letting up on the defending champion.

Highone grabs Dante by the back of the head and runs him across the ring, throwing him over the top rope and out onto the arena floor.

Tex: It looks like Highone is getting ready to use this match's stipulation to its maximum effect!

Banter: That's because he's smart, Tex.

Highone follows Dante outside the ring and kicks him in the face as he climbs up to his feet, sending him stumbling backwards and over onto his back. He hops up onto the apron and, as Dante slowly rises again, comes off with a flying double-axe-handle.

Cain: Highone is showing a lot of resourcefulness in this match. He has the will to win and maybe that gives him the advantage over Dante who's dead set on revenge against him.

Tex: Both men have different aims, certainly. Dante wants his belts back, but how can he keep a clear head against the man who stole them?

Highone sends Dante into the ring post and then drops him with a clothesline as he stumbles backwards. He flips off a nearby NHFC fan and then picks up his opponent, whipping him into the announce tables.

Tex: I think we'd better get out of the way here...

The three announcers stand up as Dante rolls back against the table and Highone charges with another clothesline, sending him over to land on the top of it. With a smirk, he heads back towards the ring and jumps up onto the apron.

Banter: Here we go!

Cain: A high-risk move from Highone...

Highone flies off the apron with his elbow extended, but Dante comes to his senses just in time and Highone smashes through the table!

Tex: And it didn't pay off!

Cain: The tables may have turned...

Dante rolls up to his feet and looks at the prone form of Highone. With a shrug he kneels down and pins. Drakus saunters in and begins counting...

One...

Two....

Tex: Oh come on...

Highone's shoulder lifts up.

Banter: Yay! Kick out!

Tex: That was a slow count!

Dante looks at Drakus accusingly, but lifts Highone up and goes to whip him towards the ring. Highone counters however, and reverses the Irish whip, sending Dante back-first into the apron instead. Highone shakes his head to try and recover from his trip through the announce table. Dante is ready for him now though and comes at him with a chop across the chest followed by a DDT. He glances at Drakus and elects not to go for a pin this time.

Cain: Dante has an uphill struggle in this match now - how is he going to win if Drakus won't give him a fair count?

Banter: He isn't going to win, simple as that.

Dante picks Highone up and walks him to the ring-steps, bashing his head into the steel once, twice, three times. He pulls his head up again, but Highone elbows him in the gut and then catches him on the chin with a martial-arts kick out of nowhere.

Tex: Dante looks like he might be out cold!

Highone shakes the cotton wool out of his head and ducks down, searching under the ring, eventually emerging with a steel chair.

Banter: Now things are picking up!

Cain: It's all legal in this match...Dante could be in trouble.

Highone lifts the chair and brings it down on Dante's chest, causing the world champion to convulse in agony. He rolls over onto his front and slowly picks himself up, giving Highone the chance to aim a chair shot directly at his opponent's skull.

Tex: Oh! Dante has been busted wide open!

The albino's pale skin is indeed stained with dark crimson blood pouring from an open wound in his forehead. Highone immediately covers him...

One...
Two...
Thre...kick out!

Banter: Ooooh...so close...

Highone stands right back up and hefts his chair again. Dante slowly stands up and Highone swings, but this time the champion ducks out of the way. The momentum of the swing carries Highone around to face Dante again and he receives a chop to the chest, and another, which drives him back against the apron. Dante reaches out, his white fingers closing on Highone's throat, but the Infinity member brings his chair down on his opponent's skull.

Tex: This match is growing increasingly brutal - Dante's face is a crimson mask now.

Blood drips down Dante's face as he staggers back against the barrier at ringside. Highone grunts, discarding his chair and charging at Dante, catching him on the side of the head with a running enziguri. Dante falls to his knees, but not before Highone can catch him around the throat and lock in a sleeper hold.

Cain: Dante is losing a lot of blood...and this sure isn't going to help...

As Highone tightens his grip, Dante's face begins to redden and the blood begins to pulse from the wound in his forehead.

Banter: Eww...that's gross.

Tex: Gross and dangerous - Dante is in serious trouble here.

Drakus moves in as Dante's eyes flicker shut and he immediately grabs his arm, lifting it up and letting it drop quickly.

One!

He lifts his arm again and lets it drop...

Two!

And a final time...it starts to drop...

Thre...no!

Cain: There's still life in the champion!

Highone tries to tighten his grip, but Dante is now clawing his way out and finally propels himself upwards, hurling Highone to the floor. He staggers against the apron, and his grip closes on the chair that Highone discarded. He lifts it above his head, but Drakus grabs it out of his hands and flings it away. Dante turns to confront the man who crippled him, but now Highone is on his feet and leaps up onto the apron in a single bound, coming down with his leg extended, driving his foot into the back of Dante's head.

Tex: A modified version of the Leopard Onslaught! Highone may have this one won!

Banter: Of course he does!

Highone considers his fallen opponent and then rolls him into the ring.

Tex: It looks like Highone wants to end this in the middle of the ring.

Cain: He may have cheated to get here, but he wants to end this fairly I suppose.

Highone snaps a few words to Drakus who shrugs and begins to count...

One...

Two...

Thre...no! Dante gets a shoulder up!

Banter: What?!

Tex: Drakus counted fairly there - that may have been Highone's undoing, though I think that's what he asked him to do.

Highone shakes his head in disbelief, but he picks Dante up and whips him into the corner with tremendous force. Highone hits off the ropes and, as Dante staggers out from the corner, he hits him with a blow to the heart that drops him to his knees. A flurry of powerful kicks later, and Dante is down on the mat a second time.

Cain: The Tiger KO! This one is academic now...

He pins...

One...

Two...

Thre...another kick out!

Tex: My God! Dante has a will of iron; he's still holding on!

The bloody champion is dragged upright once more, but this time he fights back with a punch to Highone's stomach. Dante makes a grab at his opponent, swinging him around and hooking his head under his arm from behind. He spins around...

Tex: The Broken Reflection!

Dante rolls onto his fallen foe...

One...

Two....

Th...but Highone reaches up between Dante's legs and rolls him into his shoulders, grabbing a big handful of his white tights!

One...

Two...

Thre...no, a kick out!

Cain: Dante survives again! But only just!

Highone rolls up to his feet and grabs Dante, whipping him across the ring, only for the champion to stumble and collapse to the mat.

Tex: Dante has lost so much blood....he's running on adrenaline alone now...

Highone walks over to Dante and roughly lifts him from behind. He snaps in a waistlock, but Dante reverses, going behind with his own waistlock. Highone elbows Dante in the face and then goes behind himself. He tries to lift Dante, but the champion resists, plants his feet firmly on the canvas and then spins around once more, but this time instead of a waistlock he grabs a half-nelson with one arm and then wraps his other arm around Highone's neck...

Cain: That's a katahajime!

Tex: More to the point, it's the Gilded Cage! We haven't seen this move since Dante was a whole other person...in more ways than one...

Dante is a mess of blood as he grits his teeth and tightens the grip of the deadly choke-hold on Highone. The Infinity member struggles in the grip, but there's nothing he can do as Dante drops down to his knees, bringing Highone down to the mat. His free hand claws at the champion's grip, but his fingers slide off on the blood that is smeared across all of Dante's visible flesh.

Cain: He can't hold on forever!

Banter: Come on, Highone! You can do it! This is nothing!

Highone's eyes are alternately wide open and screwed up tight as Dante roars in fury, refusing to release the brutal submission hold. The crowd reaches fever pitch as Highone's hand lifts.

Tex: It could be all over...

The challenger clenches his fist...resists...

Banter: No!

Resists...

Dante howls, his bloody face almost ecstatic now as he feels his victim writhing in agony beneath him.

Highone tries one last time to shake himself free, but the pain has robbed his body of its strength. Finally, his fist unclenches and desperately, he taps against the mat.

Tex: This is over!

Dante looks at Drakus through his crimson mask and, after a long moment interrupted only by the sound of Highone's frantic tapping, Drakus signals for the bell.

The world champion releases his opponent, who collapses into a heap on the mat and then straightens. There is an eerie silence as Sammy Eubanks speaks into the microphone.

Sammy: Here is your winner...and STILL...

At that moment, Dante raises his arms and bellows in triumph as the fans in the arena erupt in cheers and celebration. Sammy's words are drowned out as "Down With the Sickness" starts to play again.

Sammy: ...THE 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.......JAAAAAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOOON DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex: He did it! Dante is still the champion!

Cain: He got his revenge, and, despite the odds, he made Highone pay for what he did.

Banter: Goddamnit.

Drakus takes the world title belts and hands them to Dante, an odd look on his grim face. Dante reverently receives them and Drakus immediately turns his back, leaving the ring with no further word. Dante lifts the belts onto his exhausted shoulders and slowly ascends the turnbuckle. The cheering continues as Highone rolls from the ring and begins walking back up the ramp. Suddenly, the figures of Dante's stable-mates appear on the stage.

Tex: Uh oh...

Darkness, Misfit, Acolyte, Freya and a heavily-bandaged Stephen Hawthorne begin walking down the ramp and Highone, standing in their path, spreads his arms with a smirk.

Cain: It looks like Highone is still ready for a fight!

And the NHFC wordlessly file past him, moving towards the ring where the bleeding Dante is being attended to by Selenia. They enter the ring as Highone looks on in disgust and, after congratulating their leader, Darkness and Acolyte hoist Dante onto their shoulders.

Tex: Jason Dante gets his happy ending tonight! He paid for it with blood, sweat and tears, but the titles he never lost are back in his possession!

The crowd chants for the World Champion as he lifts the 411fed and ECF World Championships above his head and his stable mates in the New Hellfire Club applaud him.

Tex: What a night!

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]