[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Friction from Montreal, Quebec (April 3 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 TCW Friction from Montreal, Quebec (April 3 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Friction from Montreal, Quebec (April 3 2007)
<center>Image

We are the Willing

Led By The Unknowing

Doing The Impossible

For The Ungrateful

We Have Now

Done So Much

For So Long

For So Many

With So Little

We Can Now Do Anything

With Nothing At All

I wish I would've met you
Now it's a little late
What you could've taught me
I could've saved some face
They think that your early ending
Was all wrong
For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong
That's why I say hey man nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
Now that the smokes gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just to strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong
That's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot
I'd say
Nice shot

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH*
*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSH!*
</center>

Tex: TCW FRICTION live from the home of three foot beers, Montreal, Quebec!!

Cain: To start things off, it looks like we're heading backstage!

The camera cuts backstage and the huge, face-painted form of the Titanium Insomniac suddenly rounds the corner of a corridor. His face is impassive, and he carries his trademark cane as well as the Bleeder Title draped over one shoulder.

Tex: The Insomniac is not booked into a match tonight - the word backstage is that, after Apeirophobia, he's become disillusioned with Infinity.

Banter: Don't be ridiculous!

Cain: Well, I don't see a ring on his finger...

Banter: Jesus, will you get your mind off sex for one minute?

Cain: What?

Tex: Uh...anyway...it looks like he's on his way out to the ring. Maybe we'll hear his side of the story after his defeat at the hands of Darkness, Misfit and the man who recently joined Infinity, the Accidental Genocide?

"Hey, going somewhere, champ?" a voice asks from the shadows.

The Sleepless One turns slowly, his eyebrows raised, and fixes his gaze on a shape lurking in the darkness. "Possibly. What's it to you?"

"There's a lot of pressure on your shoulders right now, huh?"

"Excuse me?"

"You and Hardy are the only ones with belts in your little gang - aren't you worried you might slip up and lose it?"

The Insomniac smirks, "Lose it? I think not...why don't you step out from behind the curtain and..."

His words are cut off suddenly as, behind him, JE leaps out from a locker room door and smashes TI over the head with a steel chair.

Tex: Oh my God! It's a surprise attack!

The figure in the shadows resolves itself as Kermit, who has a baseball bat in his hand. The Bleeder Title tumbles across the floor to be picked up by a referee who suddenly steps into view.

Cain: Wait a minute...I don't think this is just a random beatdown...

Banter: Huh? What the hell is going on?

Kermit and JE continue to double-team TI, battering him down with their weapons.

Tex: The Bleeder Title rules state that any time during a show that the champion is bleeding, the title will change hands if he's pinned! It looks like the LBA plan to liberate a title from Infinity in revenge for Hardy's theft of the Aftershock Belt!

TI manages to fight his way up to his feet, slamming Kermit into the wall and causing plaster to rain down with the impact. The pinstriped mobster doubles over in pain as TI elbows JE in the gut and throws pushes him away. With a roar, he hefts his cane and nails JE with it, busting him open.

Banter: See, that's how Infinity do it!

Tex: This has gotten pretty brutal pretty fast!

TI advances on JE, but Kermit has now recovered and assaults him again. TI turns around, but Kermit is one step ahead and smashes him over the head with his baseball bat, opening an ugly cut on the Bleeder Champion's forehead. He immediately goes down and Kermit hauls JE to his feet and throws him down on TI.

Cain: JE is pinning TI!

Kermit grabs the Insomniac's legs, preventing him from standing as their mercenary referee begins to make the count...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Banter: Hey! Come on!

Tex: JE just became the new Bleeder Champion! This is insane!

JE struggles to his feet and dabs at the blood on his forehead as Kermit supports him with one arm and hands him the title he has just won.

Cain: This is incredible! JE lost his Aftershock Title last week, but it looks like he's just managed to win a replacemen...

The words die in Isaiah Cain's mouth as a shout is heard from the opposite end of the corridor and a figure wearing a dark mask and seated in a wheelchair rolls into view. "Stop them!"

TI struggles upright, but he quickly ducks his head as two feminine shapes bounce into view, flipping down the corridor and bouncing off the walls. Kermit and JE turn around just a second too late as Yu and Ai somersault up to them and aim twin kicks at the heads of the LBA. JE is sent reeling, as Kermit reaches for his bat again. Ai grabs him by the lapels and hurls him at the wall, sending Kermit's referee fleeing for cover.

Tex: Shadow's bodyguards have joined this fight! They're scheduled to take part in the showcase battle royal with the LBA later tonight!

Cain: Well it looks like we're going to get a bit of a preview!

Kermit hefts the bat and takes a swing at Ai, but she ducks, and the bat meets wall, showering everyone with plaster again.

JE is dealing with Yu, desperately trying to fend her off as she claws at him with long, painted nails. He finally drives a knee into her gut and sends her flying over his head with a monkey flip.

Banter: Can he do that to a girl?

Tex: I think it's a little late to worry about misogyny, Banter...

JE stands up shakily, clutching the Bleeder Championship to himself, but Ai cuts him off with a swift martial arts kick to the stomach and then a palm strike that sends him flying backwards to land bodily on the floor.

Cain: Yu and Ai have evened the odds here, standing up for their employer's stable-mate.

Kermit lays his hands on Ai, but she flips away and he gives chase a few feet before a somersault kick sends him reeling. Meanwhile, Yu gets to her feet and gestures down the corridor. Referee William Freeman jogs into view, looking as shifty as ever.

Banter: Hey, it's Free Willy! He'll sort this mess out!

Yu goes to pin JE, but suddenly the referee hired by Kermit rushes back and lifts Free Willy up, preventing him from making the pin.

Tex: I guess there's some argument about who's supposed to be officiating this impromptu match...

Free Willy and the other referee continue to brawl as Yu and Ai look on, bemused, and eventually Free Willy pushes his aggressor away from him and then clocks him across the brow, opening up an ugly cut. The referee stumbles backwards and lands on top of JE and, with an evil grin, Free Willy counts the cover...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Banter: What the hell?

Cain: I think Free Willy just put his rival in the firing line! We have another new Bleeder Champion...I...uh...I'm not sure of his name...

Yu takes advantage of the situation, rolling the referee off JE then quickly pinning him...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: Another title change?!

Yu jumps up and claps her hands, jumping up and down with Ai as they celebrate like the Japanese schoolgirls they so resemble. JE tries to crawl up to his feet but Yu and Ai position themselves, one in front and one behind, lining up the Eye of the Tiger. Suddenly, a bellow from the other end of the corridor stops everyone in their tracks and the camera swings ‘round. A hulking shape appears and then charges and, before anyone can react, Drakus is among them, hurling bodies left and right.

Cain: It's Drakus! He's another participant in the battle royal later on!

Banter: You think he wants the Bleeder Title too?

Tex: It looks like he might - it's one of the most prestigious titles in pro. wrestling today.

Drakus lifts Yu into the air, but Ai comes to her sister's rescue and bounces off the opposite wall, digging a heel into Drakus's face and sending him back against the wall. Yu takes a hard tumble from the height to which she was lifted and lands in a heap on the floor. Immediately, Kermit is on the scene with his bat again and takes a swing at her, catching her across the face and busting her open.

Tex: Ooooh...it's never easy to see a woman contend for the Bleeder Championship...

She falls backwards, unconscious, and Kermit hooks her leg. Free Willy looks on, unsure of what to do.

Cain: I guess Free Willy is a little confused - Shadow won't be paying him to help out the other guys.

The second referee, now wearing a crimson mask, stands up and kicks Free Willy between the legs, causing him to double-over in agony, before making the count for Kermit...

One...

Two...

Drakus breaks it up! He lifts Kermit high into the air and throws him down the corridor, but then looks stunned. The camera swings ‘round a second time to show Kermit not on the floor, but in the arms of Cage, who deposits him on the floor none-too gently.

Banter: Duo's here too?! This is getting tough to keep track of!

Cage charges at Drakus and bowls him off his feet as Elsie bounces up behind him, cheering him on. The two huge men brawl further down the corridor as JE throws himself on the prone form of Yu and the referee counts again...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: JE wins the belt back! How long can this chaos continue? This isn't even an official match!

Cain: And, more to the point, none of these people are going to be in any shape to have their actual match later tonight if this carries on much longer!

Banter: I guess Myra Tripp would win by default then? She's the only one of them not here...oh wait...spoke too soon...

A door opens behind Cage and Myra hurls herself out, landing on his back and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her small fists bash at his grey bulk, and Cage responds by slamming his body back against the wall, sandwiching her between his body and the brickwork.

Meanwhile, at the end of the corridor, Kermit helps JE up again, and the two of them make their escape, running away from the rest of the brawlers. Yu and Ai pick themselves up and lay chase. Drakus spies the fleeing champion and roars in fury, careering down the corridor after the other and Cage and Myra soon join him.

Banter: Where are they all going?

Tex: It looks like...oh! Here they come!

The view cuts to a shot of the entrance ramp as JE and Kermit tumble through the curtain. Immediately after come Yu and Ai, who assault them with a flurry of kicks and flips off the set. JE is sent rolling down the entrance ramp and comes to a bloody halt halfway down. Ai runs straight after him and leaps on top. The referee follows her down and begins to count...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Cain: Now Ai is the champion!

Drakus, Cage (followed eventually by Elsie) and Myra all burst through the curtain next and fix their eyes on Ai, who is standing in the aisle with her newly won belt. She looks panicked for a second, but then Yu rushes up to her and the twins make their escape towards the ring.

Tex: Well...maybe we will have a match after all...

Myra quickly outpaces the larger men and catches up with Ai, clubbing her down from behind. She pulls her around and then grabs her, flexing back into a northern lights suplex. She holds the bridge...

Cain: The pin doesn't count! Ai isn't bleeding yet!

Myra lets her up, but then Yu catches her with a kick to the head. Out of nowhere, Drakus suddenly pushes past the brawling women and lifts Ai up into the air. With a low growl in his throat, he swings her around and sends her headfirst into the barrier that separates the crowd from the brawlers. There is a loud ooh as Ai rolls over, her face a bloody mess.

Banter: Now she is!

Tex: This brawl is getting a little tough to watch...

Drakus pulls Ai back onto the ramp and pins her...

One...

But Yu breaks it up straight away. Myra then grabs the Japanese woman by the hair and into an inverted-front facelock, flooring her with a brutal inverted DDT. Drakus spins around to confront the twin, but finds only Myra, who dropkicks him in the chest and causes him to fall right over, landing in a heap at the side of the ramp. She follows up by jumping right on top of Ai...

One...

Two...

Thr...suddenly, Kermit appears and breaks it up!

Tex: Kermit helped JE to win the Bleeder Title - but does he have designs on it himself?

He seems to consider it for a moment, and then lifts Ai up, turning around and hooking her arms before flipping her over and driving her head into the aisle with a vicious vertebreaker!

Cain: He calls that "The Lesson in Respect"! I don't think Ai will be getting up anytime soon!

Kermit rolls Ai over and pins her...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: Kermit is the champion now! He still hasn't been busted open though, so these guys are going to have a hard time pinning him for it!

Kermit groggily rises and just ducks a huge clothesline from Cage. The huge man turns around, just in time to receive a Kermit Kick to the jaw, apparently knocking him out cold.

Cain: Cage just got taken out by Kermit...they're falling thick and fast now!

Kermit looks around and sees his own partner JE moving towards him, as well as Yu, Myra and, for that matter, Elsie. He turns quickly this way and that, looking for an escape route. The only route open is to the ring, so he runs towards it and dives under the ropes, quickly followed by everyone left standing. The bell rings, surprising everyone.

Banter: Huh?

Tex: Well, checking my watch here, I think we've reached the scheduled time for the match that should have included all of these wrestlers here. I guess it's...uh...I guess it's about to get started...

None of the people standing in the ring look in any shape to fight. Yu and JE are both heavily bleeding while Kermit looks totally exhausted. Myra makes him her target, attacking him with heavy stomps with her Doc Martens. Kermit rolls away, holding his stomach as JE floors Myra with a clothesline.

Yu has now left the ring and is searching for a weapon. Eventually she comes up trumps with a steel chair and slides under the ropes.

Cain: Yu has found an equaliser - Kermit needs to watch out; if he starts bleeding, anyone can pin him and win that belt.

JE turns to face Yu, and catches a chair to the skull, knocking him out cold. Myra is next, receiving the same treatment. Finally, Kermit stumbles to his feet and gets a mouthful of chair, sending him tumbling over the ropes and down to the floor. Predictably, the attack opens up a cut on his head, and he has begun to bleed. Yu follows him out of the ring and pins him...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Tex: Yu wins the Bleeder Title back!

The bleeding girl rolls back into the ring. The earlier joy she expressed at winning the belt is now gone, and she looks exhausted and hurt. In the ring, JE and Myra are out cold while, on the entrance ramp the trail of bleeding bodies looks like some scene from a war movie. Else is trying to bring Cage back to consciousness and the huge man groans softly, but bats her away.

Banter: Is it over?

Cain: Yu is the only one left standing, but I guess the match continues since there hasn't been a pin in the ring yet. I guess the referee will just count everyone out eventually though...

Yu catches sight of the bleeding Ai and rushes across the ring. She reaches the ropes, but suddenly her progress is stopped as her head meets a second steel chair held by Kermit!

Banter: Where did he come from?!

Tex: Apparently Yu didn't do as good a job of taking out Kermit as she thought!

Kermit, looking like he's about to keel over, rolls slowly into the ring and pins Yu...

One...

Two...

Three!!!

The bell rings, the match that never really started having now apparently finished and Sammy Eubanks lifts the microphone.

Sammy: Here is your winner and...uh...the new Bleeder Champion! KEEEEEEEERMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Kermit lifts his belt and looks at the broken bodies around him. With a haunted look, he pulls the title close to him and flees the scene, accosted by no one.

Tex: I guess Kermit is the winner of the match then and he's now the Bleeder Champion too!

Cain: Quite the turn up for the books...

The camera cuts to a view of the arena corridor, with it's broken walls. Kermit stumbles down, checking over his shoulder the whole way. He almost runs into TI and Shadow at the opposite end, but manages to dodge out of their way and head down a side corridor. Finally he reaches the parking lot and slaps his hand on the roof of a limo, pulling open the door and throwing himself in. With a screech of tires, the limo roars out of the parking lot and away.

Tex: Kermit makes his escape! I don't think we'll be seeing him again tonight!

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall.

Faint white figures paint my sleep
Please don't tell my secrets keep them hidden (you got it, you got it, you got it)
If the words that matter reach your face from floor
Will you be wondering if, or (do I need what is given or honest)
Does it cost me scarring if the words stay true
Even number your nephew (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it anymore)

Sammy Eubanks: From Oxford, UK, Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya GREEN!
An explosion sounds above the entrance ramp, sending golden pyro raining down.

And when the answer that you want
is in the question that you state
come what may!
Come what may!

Freya walks down the ramp, signaling to her fans with points and grins.

In a pain that buckles out your knees
Could you stop this if I plead (you got it, you got it, you got it)
So destined I am to walk among the dark
A child in keeping secrets from (will they know what I've done in the after)
In the sought for matter when the words blame you
In a blood red summer I'll give you (I don't want it, don't want it, don't want it)

Freya hops up into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises an arm, smiling at her many fans.

is in the question that you state
come what may!
Come what may!

Is in the question that you state
Come what may!
Come what may!

Tex: Freya looks great tonight! Focused, ready for action.

Banter: She should be. Her opponent will be that's for sure.

Sammy Eubanks: And her opponent...
The whole arena goes black for a few seconds, on the tron the words The Technician appear on screen. The lights begin to flash blue and gold back and forth, the beginning of AFI's Miseria Cantare begins to play.

Sammy Eubanks: From Greensboro, NC .....DeSean "The Technician" Blaaaaaaaaaaaackweeeeeeeeell !

Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us
Love...Your Hate...Your...Faith Loss...
You...Are Now...One...of us

The drums begin to vibrate throughout the entire arena

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all

DeSean walks out wearing his trademark blue hoodie. With Singapore Cane in hand He walks slowly down the ramp, head up, talking trash to the fans in attendance. With the ROH title slung across his shoulder, he crosses his hands while he stands on top of the steel steps, he then walks across the apron.

Radiate, recognize one silent call

As we all form one dark flame... Incinerate

As incinerate is shouted, DeSean flips the hood back and out stretches his arms. He jumps on the top rope and back flips in. In one motion, he pounds his fist on the mat and points to the sky, blue and gold pyro goes off in the background.

As the music ends, he climbs the ropes and puts his fist in the air showing off the Infinity ring.

Tex: Two tough and skilled opponents for this match. I expect great things.

Cain: DeSean is perhaps the best technical wrestler in TCW today. And Freya has healthy balance of skill and heart.

Banter: Heart can't beat pure skill Cain.

Tex: Let's see as the bell is rung, starting this match.

DeSean charges Freya right as the bell rings, catching her by surprise. He hits a hard clothesline, knocking Freya down.

Cain: DeSean with the quick attack! He means business tonight.

Banter: He's beaten Freya before back at Revolucion, he is going to do it again tonight!

DeSean quick to capitalize on his blinding move, picks up Freya to her feet. Freya responds with a hard right to DeSean's gut. He winces as Freya lands of left. DeSean staggers back. Freya kicks DeSean in the stomach, then grabs his head and lands a DDT.

Cain: Freya with some quick thinking.

DeSean quick to his feet. Freya bounds off the ropes and heads towards the now standing DeSean. She drops to the ground, letting her momentum carry her out stretched feet towards DeSean's ankles. DeSean goes flying to the ground again. She pops up and crouches, waiting for DeSean to stand.

Tex: Freya is stalking DeSean instead continuing the momentum.

Banter: So much for skill. If she was smart she would keep up some offense to even stand a prayer of beating DeSean. You let him get to his feet, and you're screwed.

DeSean is up and takes to circling Freya. The two circle for a bit, before DeSean comes in and the two lock up in the center of the ring. He nails Freya in the back of the head with an over arm punch. Freya counters back with a snap uppercut. Both competitors renew the lockup. DeSean twists Freya around into a reverse DDT.

Banter: Now that how you do it!

Cain: DeSean is running to the ropes and rebounds off.

DeSean leaps into the air trying to bring his fist down on Freya, who rolls out of the way before it connects. DeSean and Freya both on their feet. Freya, gets to DeSean and Irish Whips him into the ropes. He hits and comes flying back at Freya who hits him between the eyes with a dropkick. Freya leaps on DeSean for the pin.

DeSean gets his shoulder up at two.

Tex: I hate to say it, but it will take more than that to put DeSean out.

Banter: You got that right Tex. The man has more talent, skill, and drive than almost everybody else. You will have to put some major hurt on him to keep him down for three. And frankly, Freya can't do it.

Freya pulls DeSean up to his feet and whips him into the corner. She follows and gets smacked by DeSean elbow. DeSean follows up his counter attack by grabbing Freya around the waist. He picks her up and delivers a German suplex that sends Freya crashing to the mat.

Cain: Brutal German by DeSean!

DeSean heads to the top rope and starts taunting Freya, who is starting to stand.

Banter: Ha-ha! Freya doesn't know what's coming!

Freya stands up and turns to DeSean, who leaps off the turnbuckle with a flying clothesline, taking Freya down. Cover.

2.9!

Freya gets her arm up, prompting the crowd to cheer.

Tex: Like I said Banter, she has a lot of heart. As long as she has fight left in her, she will not give up.

Banter: Hmpf!

DeSean slams his hand on the mat in a little frustration. He gets up, as Freya slowly comes to her feet. DeSean grabs her and whips her into the ropes. She hits and flies back, right into a clothesline. DeSean picks her back up and throws her into the other side of the ropes. Another clothesline knocks Freya down. Cover.

Freya gets her arm up.

Cain: DeSean can't believe it!

Banter: He shouldn't! That was clearly three!

DeSean argues with the ref about the count, insisting he had three. Freya gets up to her feet. DeSean turns and kicks her in the stomach. He ducks her head between his legs and lifts her up into a powerbomb. Freya starts punching DeSean's head, stunning him. Freya drops off DeSean's shoulder and grabs his head into a DDT on the way down.

Cain: Nice counter by Freya! DeSean was trying to finish her off there Tex.

Tex: But her quick thinking prevented that. Lets she if she can turn the tide of the fight.

Freya and DeSean both get to their feet. DeSean turns to Freya as she jumps up and wraps her legs around DeSean's head.

Cain: Hurricanrana by Freya!

Tex: Quick thinking again pays off for the young woman from England.

Both wrestlers are down. Slowly, they start getting up. The crowd is chanting for Freya.

Tex: The fans are getting behind Freya.

Banter: These idiots will cheer for any plucky young thing. It doesn't mean she's going to win.

Cain: Freya's back on her feet, but so is DeSean.

DeSean heads towards Freya. Freya trys for a quick strike with her right, but it's blocked by DeSean who counters with a strike of his own. Another snap punch to Freya. DeSean picks Freya up and slams her to the ground. He drops and begins to apply a Texas Cloverleaf.

Cain: DeSean with the submission hold! This doesn't look good for Freya folks.

Banter: You're damn right about that. DeSean is a master of the submission. It will take a miracle to get out of this one.

Tex: Or sloppy placing. Freya is really close to the ropes Banter.

Banter: She has to reach them first!

DeSean applies pressure to Freya's legs, causing agony in the young woman. Freya reaches for the ropes, but can't reach. The crowd is on its feet, chanting "Freya! Freya! Freya!". Freya is struggling to reach the ropes.

Cain: DeSean is really applying pressure on Freya now! This does not look good for her.

Tex: Don't count her out yet. She just needs to muster some strength.

The crowd continues chanting and clapping as Freya works her way to the ropes. DeSean is trying to keep the hold on and begins to apply more pressure.

Cain: She's trying, but the Figure Four is hard to break!

Banter: And when DeSean applies it, you are screwed!

Freya has dragged herself a few inches and reaches in desperation for the ropes.

Tex: She got the rope! She's out!

Cain: The ref calls for the break, but DeSean isn't letting go.

The ref begins to count.

DeSean lets go of Freya.

Tex: Dirty move there. She was clearly on the ropes yet DeSean held on.

Banter: And the ref has a slow count. One good turn deserves another.

DeSean drags Freya away from the ropes. He picks her up into his arms. Lifting her up over his head, he slams her to the mat. DeSean heads to the top of the nearest turnbuckle.

Cain: Shooting Star Press!

Freya rolls out of the way causing DeSean to land on the mat, face first. Freya slowly climbs to her feet, while DeSean rolls on the mat clutching his stomach.

Tex: Looks like that miss knocked the wind out of DeSean. Good news for Freya here.

Freya is up as DeSean starts getting up. Freya looks back at the ropes behind her and then back at DeSean. She runs back to the ropes and towards DeSean, now on his feet. She jumps up and hits a running head scissors take down on DeSean. Freya gets back to her feet and goes for the cover.

DeSean gets his shoulder up.

Banter: No cheap move like that will take down DeSean.

Freya on her feet, and so is DeSean. Freya grabs DeSean's head and calls for the Lunar Eclipse! She runs to the turnbuckle with DeSean, but when she is in the air, DeSean slams her to the mat.

Banter: Now THAT'S how you do it!

DeSean picks up Freya and throws her towards and turnbuckle, running after for a follow up attack. He hits her with a quick clothesline. Freya falls to a sitting position resting on the turnbuckle. DeSean picks up and sits her on top of the turnbuckle. DeSean steps on the ropes and hooks his arm over Freya's.

Cain: DeSean setting up a Super-Plex.

Banter: This is gonna end it!

Freya strikes DeSean in the gut. And again she hits him. She pushes the stunned DeSean to the mat. Freya climbs off the turnbuckle on the outside. DeSean stands up and turns to Freya, of jumps on the top rope and then towards DeSean.

Cain: Full Moon DDT! DeSean is down!

Tex: Freya came back strong and is going for the cover!

3!!

Sammy Eubanks: And your winner FREEEEEEEEEEYA GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Tex: Freya pulled out a victory against DeSean! That certainly pays him back for the previous lose.

Banter: That just brings the count to one and one. DeSean is still the better man. Freya just got lucky.

Tex: Not from where I sat Banter.

<center></center>

Banter: The Road to Road to Glory continues...

IC: Should be an interesting match, don't you think?

Tex: Absolutely, Isiah. These two teams couldn't be much more different.

Banter: Yeah, one rules and the other drools!

IC: Picked that one up from my seven year old nephew, did ya?

Banter: Guilty as charged!

Tex: The lights are dimming. Looks like it's about time to get this show on the road...

Banter: ...to Road to Glory?

IC: *sigh*

As the first strands of "Start me up" come over the PA, Kevin comes out and makes his way towards the ring, slapping the hands of the audience as he does so, and generally looking very happy, nothing too fancy or complicated.

Tex: There he is, folks...the newly named S-Mart Champion, Kevin Sheene!

IC: Acolyte can't be too happy about Shadow's decision considering they tied at Apeirophobia.

Banter: Seems fair to me.

IC: Of course it does...

Tex: Speaking of this team's resident New Hellfire Club member...

The Trooper"- Iron Maiden blares and out walks Acolyte with crosses flashing in between highlights on the Twistedtron. He crawls into the ring and shoots a scowl in Sheene's direction. There is clearly still some tension lingering between the two.

Tex: Acolyte and Kevin Sheene better focus on their opponents and save the personal animosity for another day. David Hardy and Hi-...

Banter: Sssh! Sssh! The RoXoRz entrance is about to start up!

Tex: I know, I was j-...

Banter: Zip it!

The house lights cut out and "Fuck Her Softly" by Tenacious D starts to play. A spotlight appears at the top of the ramp while strobe lights go off. Suddenly, two loud explosions are followed by a shower of sparks, and the RoXoRz step through the curtain. The crowd lets out a cheer as each man signals the audience. As Jack Black sings, "ball you completely", Hardy ducks a pair of panties thrown in his direction. David holds his AfterShock belt up in the air and is showered with the phone numbers of every groupie in attendance. Highone grimaces a bit, then flexes his biceps and puts the medical staff on high-alert for fainting women. The girls in the audience know their favorite "positsh" is cool with the RoXoRz. Once inside the ring, Highone and Hardy do a world famous "Seven Second Pose" for the TCW fans and high-five one final time in preparation for the clash. The RoXoRz each individually give Acolyte the evil-eye prior to the match starting.

IC: Gee, I wonder what that was for...

Tex: Infinity may have a score to settle with the NHFC, but they have nothing against Sheene so it's hard to tell how this match is going to unfold.

IC: When did it ever take a personal reason for Infinity to dish out violence to someone?

Banter: That's right. Getting in their way is slight enough to merit a good beatdown. It's how I roll too!

IC: Didn't I see you once get choked out by a a kid at the Special Olympics?

Banter: He had super-strength like he was Steve "Mongoloid" McMichael! And that's beside the point. I was never "out", just groggy. Can we move on, please?

Tex: That's right. We have a match to call. And what perfect timing for the bell...

Hardy and Sheene start things out. Highone seems to have little objection to letting David be the first to get his hands dirty. The two opposing forces lock up collar-and-elbow. Hardy, standing a little bigger than Sheene, pushes him backwards and down to the mat. Kevin springs back up to his feet and lunges forward with a flying forearm shot, the speed of which catches David offguard. Two more punches!

Tex: Hardy stumbles a few steps...dropkick from Sheene! Hardy spills back into the ropes! What's this? He ducks down and rolls out of the ring?

IC: Based on the large "oooo" sound I hear right now I'm guessing the crowd doesn't like the RoXoR turning tail.

Banter: Geez guys, maybe he just needed to catch his breath? Is that so wr-...

Tex: Springboard Plancha over the top rope on top of Hardy! Sheene is a maniac!

The crowd explodes into applause at the high-flying maneuver. Kevin pulls David back to his feet with a handful of hair, but before he can land a strike he ends up with a thumb to the eye. Hardy rolls back into the ring while Sheene staggers around the outside of the ring trying to rub the blurriness from his sight. Highone runs down the side of the apron and blindsides the former GCW wrestler with a stomp to the forehead. Acolyte screams at the referee to pay attention.

Tex: It looks like he cares about his teammate's condition now. Could this be the moment they need to get on the same page?

Banter: More like he's trying to get Sheene counted out. Look, the ref is now paying attention...and counting upwards!

Kevin manages to find his way back inside the ring before it's too late. Hardy is on him like a starved dog having just been thrown a steak. He stomps a mudhole into Sheene, then lifts him up, stepping behind in the process to quickly deliver a vicious German Suplex. David struts over to Highone and tags him in.

IC: I wonder how much Highone has left in him after his match against Dante in Belfast...

Tex: Looks like we're about to find out! The RoXoR representative lifts Sheene up and...what's this...

Highone looks directly at his opponents' corner, then heaves Kevin in the direction of Acolyte. Sheene is happy to tag in the big man from Hell's Kitchen. Acolyte also looks to be more than willing to accept the offer. A half-step into the ring he's greeted with a jumping kneestrike to the chest. It's enough to slow Acolyte down but not take him off of his feet.

Tex: Highone follows up with a spinning backfist across the 6'8er's exposed face! He throws a roundhouse kick....that's caught! Look at the expression on Acolyte's face!

Banter: Fear?

IC: Actually, it looks a bit more like a high level of annoyance...which trust me Banter, I can relate to.

Banter: Yeah, Tex is a schlub, but what does that have to do with this match?

Tex: Acolyte lays Highone out with a sick lariat! Not quite the Decapitater, but it served its purpose...Highone's eyes must be rolling back into his noggin after that impact....wait...Highone's back up....AND back down...running boot by Acolyte! He follows up with a quick pin!

One!

Tex: Highone kicks out!

Banter: It's going to take more than that to put him away.

Acolyte picks Highone back up and gives him a hard Irish Whip into the ropes. Highone ducks underneath a running clotheline, allowing Acolyte to pick up a little more steam by bouncing himself off the opposite side of the ropes. The Mary Jane Martial Artist leapfrogs Acolyte on the return pass. However, this time Hardy has hopped down into place on the floor, and grabs his NHFC rival's foot. The cheap move trips Acolyte up and sends him face-first into the canvas.

Tex: That son of a ...!

The break in action gives Highone an opportunity to recover slightly. He does an Akido roll over to his tag team partner's outstretched hand and slaps Hardy's palm. David leaps over the top rope. He springs into action, delivering a sit-down dropkick to the side of a kneeling Acolyte. Hardy then runs over and lands a sucker punch on Sheene, sending the S-Mart Champion off of the apron and onto the mat-covered floor of the arena.

Tex: The AfterShock Champ puts his sights back on Acolyte! Nice running legdrop! He's climbing the nearest corner....crotch-chop on the top turnbuckle...Hardy jumps down and lands a double-stomp to Acolyte's sternum! That must've knocked his breath out!

Banter: And maybe a rib or two...

Tex: Acolyte is rolling around in pain...or IS he? He seems to be heading in the direction of his corner...Hardy notices and runs to stop him before he can tag in the relatively fresh Kevin Shee-....wait, at the last second David grabs him...

The most talented Hardy Brother clenches a fistful of Acolyte's shirt and starts to pick him up. Kevin reaches over the top rope and slaps Acolyte on the back, issuing a blind tag which the referee acknowledges but the RoXoR is oblivious to. Sheene sneaks behind David and delivers a Reverse DDT!

Banter: What a yellow-belly! Attacking a guy from behind!

IC: Yeah, like the RoXoRz wouldn't?

Banter: Let's talk about the present, not the past.

Tex: It looks like Sheene wants to do a little high-flying of his own...he climbs to the top rope...Hardy is now on his feet, wobbling around....the leap.....like a cat pouncing on its prey, Kevin lands a PERFECT Hurricanrana!!!

IC: After what the dirt sheets have said about David's obsession with Lita you'd think he'd have that move scouted out a little better...

Tex: He runs to pin Hardy but the wiley veteran....

IC: Can we call Hardy a veteran now? Wow...how time flies...

Tex: ...puts his foot on the nearby bottom-rope before any pinfall can even be counted.

Sheene puts Hardy's head between his knees and lifts him into Piledriver position. David starts kicking his legs to affect Kevin's balance, possibly in hopes of shifting momentum his way in the process. His "N64 WCW vs. NWO: Revenge" pays off. The S-Mart Champ bends over backwards, putting Hardy's feet on the ground. The wrestler with the actual TCW title lifts Sheene into the air. Both men have essentially traded places.

Tex: Hardy brings his knees to the ground! Sheene's head has been driven into the mat!

Banter: Lesser federations would ban something like that...

Tex: Ohhh! Before Hardy can pin, Sheene instinctively kicks up! The blow grazes Hardy's chin and dazes him for a second! Kevin musters the strength to get back onto his feet...he uses the split-second break he's created to leap towards Acolyte....and makes the tag!!! The crowd is hot!!

Banter: Yes they are....the girls over eighteen that is...er...um...

Tex: He rushes forward to attack....Hardy catches him with a kick to the gut....wait....D-K-O!!!! Where did that come from?

Banter: West Vancouver, Tex. West Vancouver...

Tex: He makes the pin!!

One!

Two!!

Tex: Hardy lifts Acolyte's head up?!? Cocky bastard!

IC: He may end up regretting that decision...

David drags the limp Acolyte over to the RoXoRz' corner. He tags in his Highone. Hardy's good friend and Infinity teammate goes to work on Acolyte. He stands the large New Yorker up, then Gut-Wrench Suplexes him back down to the mat. The slam is quickly followed by a flurry of stomps.

Tex: It seems they want to dish out a little extra punishment.

Banter: Like lions before the kill...

Tex: I don't even know what that means, Banter.

IC: Ya got me stumped too...

Tex: Acolyte is pulled back onto his feet...Highone uses all 265 lbs. of himself to throw his opponent into a corner...the force causes Acolyte to stumble forwards...David has hopped into the ring already...the High Hard One!!!

Highone's Heart Punch and Hardy's Super Kick are timed out to be in complete sync. The team-finisher sends Acolyte down in a heap. Highone hooks the leg for the pin. Hardy glares over to Sheene who doesn't seem to be in a hurry to assist his tag-partner.

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

Tex: They've done it! A win for the RoXoRz!

The bell rings and the TCW official raises Highone's and Hardy's hands in victory. However, the win doesn't seem to be good enough, as David starts to attack Acolyte who is still down on the mat. Highone looks on as Hardy does his best to add a little hot sauce to the beating.

Tex: C'mon now! The match is over!!

Instead of helping Acolyte, Sheene decides to hop down to the floor and head backstage. He pauses midway to look back at the carnage and continues on thru the curtain.

Tex: It looks like the animosity between Kevin Sheene and Acolyte isn't slated to decrease in the near future. First, Shadow's decision to name Sheene the official winner of the S-Mart Title, and the $300,000 per month, and now this...I have a feeling these two will be hammering out their differences in a ring at some point soon.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Jazz Music glares throughout the Arena as Stephen Hawthorne, carefully hidden his burns as he strolls to the Arena gestures to the crowd, soaking in adulation and support from the masses.

Tex: Looks like Hawthorne has gained more respect after being through the fire so to speak.

Banter: Please Tell me you didn't just say that!

Cain: Hawthorne will have to overcome his war wounds, regardless of awful puns, he has a weight disadvantage and and an opponent who is far fresher going into this match, and the Transcontinental Championship.

As Hawthorne climbs confidently into the Square Circle, his arms risen and his face beaming with a huge smile as he soaks up the sympathic praise of the Quebecois crowd. Momentarily he lowers his arms and starts a ritual of stretching

Tex: Stephen looks pumped for this match, a good showing against the Champ may restore some pride.

The drum beats of "Battle of One" start as white lights strobe to the beat.
The guitar riff starts, and blue strobes join the white lights. As the singer screams, Matt Strikmore makes his way through the entrance way. His eyes focused on his opponent, however there is a smile on the Transcontinental Champions faced. The regular force of cheers welcomes Strikemore as he approaches the ring.
Banter: Look at that cocky Bastard, he's lucky to still be Champ yet he comes to the ring with a smile on his face.
Tex: Maybe he's happy that his facing such a nice guy in Montreal today.
Banter: Pfft, girl.
Strikemore pulls himself through the ropes confidently. There are still specks of green paint on the Transcontinental Championship as he hands it over to the match officals, he winks at his oppenent and moves his palm forward to shake hands, Hawthorne gladly returns the favour.
Tex: Nice show of sportmanship before the match
The bell rings and straight away both man lock up to grapple, each tussles with each other for control, Strikemore gains control and lowers Hawthorne for a suplex, Hawthorne chops Strikemore in the ribs and sidesteps away.

Cain: Slow start to this match, neither man holds a significant advantage.

Strikemore leaps forward aims a forearm across the gut of Hawthorne, Hawthorne returns the favour by planting a boot into Strikemore's Shin, Each man lauches a flurry of chops and a kicks at each other, before Hawthorne builds the greater momentum he grapples for a suplex, but Strikemore ducks under, and grabs Hawthorne for a Flapjack. Before he can lift Hawthorne, he is met with an elbow to the forehead and hawthorne releases the grapple, only to use a Manhattan Drop of his own! he lifts Strikemore then grabs Strikemore for a hip toss. Strikemore thrusts forward as he rises immediately his shoulder missing Hawthorne as the challenger jumped backwards

Tex: There aim seems to be ground base, Strikemore favouring attacks to Hawthorne's Midsection.

Banter: This shows how close-minded Strikemore can be, Hawthorne is covered in painful burns, one well placed chop could end this match.

Tex: Maybe Strikemore prefers to keep to his trusted policy, why fix something that is unbroken?

The two men lock up once again Hawthorne this time getting the better of the two men and dragging Strikemore to the ground before falling onto him shortly after.

Cain: BIONIC ELBOW TO STRIKEMORE'S CHEST. That'll wind the TC Champion.

Banter: No lucky wins today for Strikemore.

Hawthorne moves in again for a Japanese Arm Drop, before moving for the cover:

Kickout!

Tex: Hawthorne might be hurting ya know. He's looking to end this match quickly.

Cain: Need more then a Japanese Arm drop to stop Matt Strikemore.

Strikemore rises to his feets and immediately forces his body forward, his arms are stretched out and grasping at Hawthorne, Strikemore pulls Gawthorne into an irish whip into a turnbuckle. Stunned, Hawthorne turns around and is forced back by Strikemore, the Transcontinental Championship thrusting his shoulder 5 tiems into Hawthorne's gut. This is followed by a short Arm Kitchen Sink to the gut and a tilt a Whirl Gutbuster, leaving Hawthorne on the floor writching

Cain: Strikemore is pounding away at Hawthorne's gut, really building serious momentum, Looks like he's aiming for a Submission.

Banter: Watch Hawthorne tap like a lil Baby!

Strikemore grabs Hawthorne and turns him, ready for the Undertow, as he grabs Hawthorne up to lift him, the challenger grasps at the bottom rops, palms gripping at the rope.

Cain: Rope Break by Hawthorne, he's bought himself time to come back into this match.

Tex: Good move by Stephen, but i doubt he can stop Strikemore's momentum easily.

Using the leverage of the ropes, Hawthorne (his face filled with "Gut wreching" pain) hoists himself up onto his two feet. Strikemore moves forward for a pumphandle Suplex, but is instead caught by Hawthorne as he launches a mule kick, right into Strikemores Stomach. Using this change of momentum he grapples Strikemore and uses a Lou Thesz Press. He turns and pulls himself slowly up onto the Turnbuckle.

Banter: Looking for some air to breathe here

Cain: The pace has definetely changed, Hawthorne has a sense of urgency before he is met with a Morey's Pier Plunge.

Tex: We could see an end to Strikemore's luck if the Diving Headbutt connects

Hawthorne launches himself into the air and into the Centre of the ring, aiming at Strikemore's Chest. As Hawthorne falls, Strikemore rolls over and narrowly avoids a Diving Headbutt. A cut appears above Hawtornes Right Eye and crimson blood begins to appear.

Cain: Hawthorne misses, he might have busted himself open there.

Tex: Thats right, if he isn't careful he might be blinded by the blood.

Banter: This match just got a helleva lot interesting. THIS IS WRESTLING.

Both men desperately pulls themselves up, Strikemore rises first, he gingerly moves towards Hawthorne and grabs into a suplex position. After lifting him, he pauses for 3 seconds, turns his body slightly towards the centre of the ring and falls forward...

Cain: Fall Forward Suplex, Nice awareness by Strikemore to correct his movement.

Tex: Does he have the energy to cover though!

Strikemore crawls across and plants both his arms across Hatwhorne, who ahd turned himself around to relieve pressure on his sore stomach.

ONE

TWO

THR... The Shoulder is raised!

Banter: No Way!

Tex: Great Character by Strikemore, there's still life in this match.

Strikemore, shocked of the near fall, pulls Hawthorne and himself up to a grapple. He goes for a pumphandle and changes it to a gutbuster. The canvas shakes after that move! Matt Strikemore, instead of covering, pauses momentarily to breathe.

Cain: The Energy of both men are depleted, seems the PPV in Belfast really hurt both of them.

Tex: And Jetlag...

Banter: No excuse, these men are pros, Strikemore wants to give the fans more value for once...

Hawthorne with a burst of untapped energy, raches for the ropes, just fractionally before Strikmore covers. The Referee breaks the cover immediately.

Cain: The Ref is having a solid match.

Banter: Its going to upset Strikemore, can't cheat another win like with DeSean Blackwell.

Tex: Knew you'd try and plus him into this match.

Banter: Do I see a rematch on the cards, though?

Cain: Hawthorne's risen. Matts running towards him. Vicious Lariat on the Transcontinental Champion.

Tex: Nice move by Hawthorne, albiet Stiff as hell. Strikemore's looking dazed.

Banter: He's going to end this.

Hawthorne drops to the floor and goes for a cover, but pauses. Strikemore has his leg on the ropes. Instead, he lifts up Strikemore and prepares for a Noir Drop, Strikemore held underneath Hawthornes Right Arm. Hawthorne gestures to a member of the crowd raising huge cheers among the Canadian fans, and Strikemore, ultilising this moment of stalling drops to his knees, evading Hawthorne's finisher.

Cain: Strikemore may have saved himself, the longer the match goes the more blood will be pumped towards Hawthorne's head.

Banter: I think he's already suffered too much. DID HE JUST STALL ?!!?.

Cain: Definete Schoolboy error although I feel you arn't giving the Champ credit. Strikemore still showed a genuine In-ring intelligence there. He used circumstances to his advantage. That's a champ's move.

Strikemore grasps at the shocked Hawthorne and launches a Pendulum Backbreaker, rising the challenger up and usings a painful Electric Chair drop on Hawthorne. As Hawthorne writhes around in pain, Strikemore bunces across the ropes and leaps onto Hawthorne, thrusting an elbow onto Hawthorne's Gut.

Cain: Oh look at that, the Champ's on Fire Now.

Tex: the Tables have turned on Hawthorne, just moments ago he had this very open match won. Good GAWD that Gut must be really Tenderised today!

Strikemore pulls Hawthorne up, he is barely standing on hsi own two feet. Focused, the Transcontinental Champion grasps Stephen Hawthorne's Left Limbs and hoists them onto his Shoulders. The crowd are screaming for it:

MOREY'S PIER PLUNGE.

Hawthorne remains lying on his belly, blood dripping onto the Canvas, Strikemore turns Hawthorne and goes for a cover:

3!!!

The Bell rings, and the Transcontinental Champion has his belt returned to him. Strikmore lifts the belt proudly above his head, soaking in cheers by the crowd.

Banter: Circumstances favour the champ once again, Hawthorne already had burns on his body which put him in a serious disadvantage.

Cain: Your right there for once Comrade, that cut didn't help either. The match was lost today rather then won. Hawthorne will have to bounce back quickly after a second straight defeat.

Tex: That said, positive showing from both men. I hope the next time they meet a belt is on the line. A good match all around.

Banter: You'll only get that in TCW.

Strikmore, his belt comfortably rested onto his shoulders, pulls Hawthorne up and helps carry the Challenger up on the ramp. Hawthorne is barely concious as blood continues to drip and pain rushes through his body. Strikmore continues to assist Hawthorne to the back as his music plays around the Arena.

Tex: Say what you will about that match, but that was real sportmanship by Strikmore. Hopefully Hawthorne recovers quickly anf that cut isn't too serious.

Cain: Hawthorne's a tough cookie, on any other day Strikmore would be really pressed to victory. Again I echo my colleages Well wishes to Stephen Hawthorne.

Banter: Damn Right, Stephen Hawthorne is a real Veteran here, a couple of stitches and an ice pack will all that will be needed, 'cause I don't want any slacking in his next match, he's already lost because of it...

Matt and Hawthorne remain in the ring as the fans show their appreciation, unknown to either of them DeSean enters the ring with a mic in his hand. Seeing the fans reactions Hawthorne and Matt both turn around and back up while at the same time showing they were both ready for a fight. Ignoring the boos he's getting, DeSean puts his hands up signifying that he wasn't going to attack them. He speaks into the mic but no sound comes out, annoyed DeSean forcefully hands the mic to Eubanks and then demands another one. Once one is handed to him, DeSean taps on it twice satisfied he speaks.

DeSean: Whoa, hey I'm not here for a fight, I'm here because I see a man who is a part of a tag team that's the #1 contenders to the Unified World Tag team titles.

The fans pop for Freya and Hawthorne

DeSean: Deadzone

Deadzone mouths the word Hawthorne

DeSean: You see I earned a shot at the tag titles and I have yet to cash that in and we all know why my regular partner was MIA for a couple of weeks and then at Aerophobia he gets injured. So now I have to pick another partner. Now I could have picked anybody, anybody and that's what I did. My pick is going to shock the world because my pick is.........

Cain: Well who is it?

DeSean pauses before he speaks adding his own drum roll

DeSean: My pick is Matt Strikmore!

Banter: What?

Cain: Strikmore?

DeSean: Together Matt, you and me are going to set the tag team scene here on fire...partner!

DeSean pats a shocked Strikmore before leaving the ring.

<center></center>

The crowd gets up to their feet as a strange drumbeat starts and the lights above the entrance begin to flicker, alternating red and white.

On the Twistedtron a series of words flicker:

Lust.

Rage.

Contempt.

VINDICATION.

Then the drum beat stops and darkness settles on the arena once more but only for about 5 seconds before a new drum beat starts. This time the screen of the Twistedtron shows a raging inferno...

Can you feel that?

A guitar added it's "voice" to the drum beat as the words "Aqeuitas" and "Veritas" Flashed by on the screen.

Ah Shit.

Ooo Ah Ah Ah

As the song kicks off and the lyrics start, the flames on the screen start to change and take the shape of a man and as they do a circle of fire erupts from the entrance way floor and stretch 2 meters into the air. As the shape of a man is complete on the screen the words "Nemo me impune lecessit" appear in blazing text.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me

The flames in the circle die down and a man dressed in a white coat with a hood obscuring his face is seen, drawing a huge cheer from the fans.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me.

"I AM THE GOD OF ALL HELL'S FIRE!"

Echoes across the arena and as the words "You've woken up the demon in me" ring across the same air, the hooded man throws his hood back and reveals the pale hair and alabaster-white skin beneath.

Sammy: And his opponent...from the City of Dis in the Sixth Circle of Hell...weighing in at 242 lbs...he is a member of the NEW HELLFIIIIIRE CLUB and THE 411FED AND ECF UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me.

Sammy: THIS....

Dante drops his coat to the floor as Selenia steps up beside him and begins walking down the ramp as a succession of fiery pyros erupt at his sides. His crimson gaze is fixed on Highone who waits for him in the ring, refusing to be fazed by the infernal pageantry of his foe.

Sammy: IS....JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON DAAAAAAAAAAAAANTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me

The crowd calms down as Dante and Selenia awaits his partner only to erupt in a new cheering frenzy as a familiar phrase echoes through the arena.

A LIGHT IN THE BLACK? OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK...?

The crowd erupts as Darkness's music begins and, on the Twistedtron, an image of the full moon behind dark, scattered clouds appears. Gradually, it fades and is replaced by the flaming pentagram logo of the New Hellfire Club. Abruptly, the view changes to one of a locker room door with the word ‘Darkness' written on it...

I am the man who walks alone...

The door opens, revealing Darkness standing, head bowed.

And when I'm walking a dark road,
At night or strolling through the park...

The camera pans out, showing that the door to the locker room is framed by half a dozen members of DanteCorp Security. Darkness nods to them and steps out into the corridor, the guards quickly falling into step as the camera follows Darkness's progress from a couple of feet in front of him.

When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange,
A little anxious when it's dark...

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have a constant fear that some thing's always near...

After walking down several corridors, Darkness -escort in tow - has reached the Gorilla position and he pauses for a few seconds as the anticipation of the crowd reaches fever pitch.

Fear of the dark (YOU!)

The crowd chants in unison with the music: **FEAR OF THE DARK!**

Sammy: and his partner...

I have a phobia that someone's always...there...

A huge explosion of pyro from the entrance stuns everyone in the arena and, as ‘Fear of the Dark' kicks in; Darkness hurtles from behind the curtain and down the ramp at full speed. The crowd is chanting Darkness's name as, seemingly defying physics, he leaps from the arena floor and into the ring in one smooth bound, driving one fist into the mat and causing the entire structure to visibly tremble.

Have you run your fingers down the wall,
And have you felt your neck skin crawl,
When you're searching for the light?

Sammy: From Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 218 pounds...He is a member of the New Hellfire club...

Darkness crosses the ring, ignoring his opponents, and ascends the turn-buckle. He roars at the crowd as they cheer for him, soaking up their adulation and seemingly drawing power from it.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
At the corner of the room,
You're scared that someone's watching you....

Sammy: THIS IS DAAAAAAAAAAARKNESSSSS!

Darkness raises his arms above his head.

Fear of the dark! Fear of the dark!

Dante walks up to his friend and partner and extends his hand only to be surprised when Darkness doesn't even look at him.

Sammy: Ladies and gentlemen...introducing their opponents....

Ghetto Grass walks out carrying a velvet throne on their shoulders to music from that legendary group Wham. The lights go out and the music is replaced by some creepy Arabian music.

Sammy: Introducing first...accompanied to the ring by Jabbar...

A single spotlight shines on Mutaaz "The Hammer" Tareef as he lowers from the top of the building down onto the throne while looking at the heavens the whole time. He waves to the crowd briefly and then Ghetto Grass carries the throne down to the ring as "Hate Me Now" by Nas w/Puff Daddy plays over the loudspeakers.

Sammy: Representing Infinity...weighing in at 245 hailing from Los Angeles, California...

At this time Jabbar makes his way down to the ring behind Hammer's throne, with Yasmin being forced to carry him down to the ring by piggyback or on a rickshaw or something else embarrassing. Hammer steps off of the throne onto the ring apron and waits for Alexxx to open the ropes for him.

Sammy:This is Mutaaz "The Hammer" TAAAAREEEFF!

He and Jabbar then enter the ring and do their scandalously religious poses for the crowd.

As the fans calm down again Sammy Eubanks look surprised as no new music hits and an official enters the ring and talks to him. A few shakes with the heads of both Sammy and the official prompts Tex into action.

Tex: Ladies and gentlemen, it looks as if we have gone from a match with the by many called super team of Darkness and Acid Misfit to a match featuring a team of epic proportions, we have two greats from Infinity, Mutaaz Tareef and his partner Joyride, aka the Accidental Genocide. Taking on Darkness and the unified World champion Jason Dante.

Cain: To be honest Joyride has a history in wrestling of being tougher then any living being has any right to be, but I sincerely doubt he will make an appearance tonight, the doctor seems to have stopped him from wrestling just after they wired his broken jaw shut.

Banter: Broken jaw?

Cain: That's the story backstage just prior to this match, Dr. Kian told him to go home and rest his body. Joyride has apparently had an accident or been attacked but he has not said by whom.

Tex: Well, if Doctor Kian has forbidden Joyride from taking part tonight I doubt we'll see him here tonight.

Banter: So what does this mean? Will the New Hellfire club be left alone to brutalise and violate Hammer?

Cain: It sure looks that way...not that they would actually violate Hammer.

Banter: That's not what their reputation says...

Tex: Any rumours or insults against federation stars have their own...huh?

A man runs up to Tex and hands him a note as the fans raise from their seats to watch a man entering the arena.

Cain: IT'S JOYDIRE!

Banter: Holy *****! It is!

Tex: According to this note, Dr. Baxter has cleared him to wrestle.

Joyride enters the ring as the fans stare at Joyride who walks down the aisle with his face more bruised then usual and his jaw wired shut. With a strange look on his face he fixates Darkness eyes and then walks to his corner.

Dante: So he had an accident?

Darkness: That is what I have heard.

Dante: An accident by the name Darkness?

Darkness: Maybe.

Dante looked at his partner and shook his head.

Tex: Looks like we will start out with Dante versus Hammer.

Cain: A real Stranglehold rematch in other words.

The bell rings and Dante and Hammer locks up but breaks up after a few seconds. Both men stare at each other and then lock up again, this time Hammer slips through and nails Dante with a straight punch to the jaw. As Dante sits on one knee massaging his jaw as Hammer skips about in a boxer like manner.

Hammer: That one was for hell asshole.

Dante grins and charges Hammer as if the insult has been an open challenge. Hammer swings a clothesline at Dante but the albino ducks and bounces off the ropes and nails a clothesline of his own, and Hammer turns around on the floor, Dante runs into the ropes again and as Dante approaches again, Hammer ducks under the champion and watches as the albino dashes past him, As Dante returns with greater speed, Hammer nails Dante with another punch and this time he draws blood from the alabaster face.

Hammer: That time of the month eh, Dante?

Tex: Dante fires back with a series of punches that staggers Hammer!

As Hammer is dizzy enough Dante grabs him and swings him up and over with a suplex. That makes the Muslim Superstar scream. Dante gets up to his feet and just grins. He pulls Hammer to his feet and chops him across his chest and then whips him into the ropes. As the Islamic wrestler bounces of a hand extends and slaps him on the shoulder.

Cain: Joyride wants in against the champion!

Dante does a faux bow to welcome the new opponent into the ring. Dante walks up to the man some call the Accidental Genocide and as he does, he gets no reply, not that he expected it from the man with the broken jaw but his face seems as if it was dead underneath the scars and bruising. Dante rears back for a punch and delivers it with force.

The blow lands and the sickening feeling of a fist meeting the flesh of a man's face actually makes Dante feel almost sick as Joyride drops to his knee following the blow, Dante wastes no time and runs towatds the ropes again to blast Joyride with a kick he calls the "Icebreaker", but as he reaches the ropes a slap on his own shoulder tells him that Darkness now had tagged in.

Dante: What the hell?

He got no reply.

Darkness walks up to Joyride and the dark and stoic face of Darkness stands face to face with the dead face of Joyride. Dante leaves the ring and he lets the stage become the possession of two enemies with more to settle then Dante or his enemy Hammer could ever understand.

Darkness rears back and delivers a punch that mirrors Dante's a few seconds earlier, this time how ever Joyride gets right back up to his feet and hits Darkness with a blow of his own that staggers the former Shadow Slayer in ways not even Joyride himself understands. A fire is lit in Darkness eyes and he starts raining blows over Joyride that opens up old wounds and pushes Joyride back towards the ropes. Darkness pushes his opponent towards the ropes and shoots him off against the ropes on the opposing side.

Cain: Stiff kick from Darkness!

Tex: Darkness seems like a man obsessed, he is really laying it on hard to Joyride tonight.

Banter: That fits well with the stories I have been told.

Tex: And what would that be?

Banter: that the accident Joyride suffered goes by the name of 'Darkness'.

Darkness offensive died down as Joyride fired back with a dropkick that barely carried him off the ground but hit Darkness in the face. For minutes the two fight a match that has the fans "oohing" and "ahhing" in the stands as it flows back and forth. Blow matches blow and move matches move as they work back and forth in a seemingly endless battle that wages across the ring.

Darkness gains the upper hand by dropping Joyride with a vicious DDT that sends the scarred man face first into the canvas and busts the wired that kept his jaw shut open. The man with the scars staggers to his feet and his jaw hung open as the pain or the swelling the jaw was too great for him to bother with keeping it shut. He got back up on his feet and in his dead face there was a glint of satisfaction.

With disgust on his face Darkness grabbed him and swung him to the canvas with a brutal body slam. Darkness followed the slam up with a elbow drop to the midsection of Joyride, as he got up from the canvas he saw Joyride getting up with his hands wrapped around his midsection. With Disbelief in his eyes Darkness watches as the scarred man delivers a series of punches that staggers the former slayer and forces him back, with a strange and relentless look on his face, in fact the look was bordering on the insane as he grabbed the slayer and dropped him with a DDT. As Darkness looked up again his face was covered in a crimson mask. Unlike any normal wrestler Joyride didn't throw his hands up in the air to celebrate, he simply stood there watching Darkness looking up at him from his position in a pool of his own blood.

Darkness got up to his feet with gritted teeth and he was preparing to destroy Joyride for good, his eyes were filled to the brim with anger and hate as he got up.

Before he could reach his feet a blow from behind struck him down.

Tex: Hammer has taken things into his own hands...or fists rather.

As Hammer stands above the now (nearly) fallen darkness, Dante decides to stop this starting Infinity coup de tat before it could start.

Cain: Here's Dante!

Dante charged Hammer and tackled the Muslim superstar and both men tumbled out of the ring and hit the ringside floor hard enough to knock the wind out of both of them.

Joyride looked at Darkness who lifted his bleeding face off of the canvas, with a strange and sorrowful look on his face, Joyride delivers a kick to the slayer's face that draws further blood.

Ignoring the pain and the blood, Darkness gets up and fires off a stiff series of blows that staggers Joyride and ends the series with a brutal blow to his stomach that bends him over and then Darkness hits his patented DDT.

Tex: Darkness DDT!

As Joyride's head hits the canvas, his gets up to one knee and stands there on one knee with his eyes locked on Darkness. Darkness takes a deep breath and just stands there.

Banter: And now what?

Darkness sees the scarred man move his jaw in a strange and silent prayer that went "Do it!". As Darkness takes a step back, Dante gets up top his feet and sees Darkness poised to strike Joyride down. As Darkness launches himself into the air and has his knee crack into Joyride's face Dante yells "NO!"

Tex: Darkness hit the Shadowed Wizard!

Banter: The bastard must have broken Joyride's face into pieces!

As Darkness hits the ground and joyride's limp and unconscious face hits the the canvas leaving a pool of blood, Darkness covers him for the 1...2...3!

Cain: Victory for Darkness and Dante.

Banter: A Tainted victory.

Tex: Now I would want you to answer why it was tainted.

Banter: Tainted by the blood of Joyride, the poor guy has had his face broken by that bastard Darkness.

Tex: Well that is...Wait a minute...there is something going on in the ring.

Dante: What the fuck was that?

Darkness doesn't reply and Dante goes even further by pushing his partner to get his reply.

Dante: Are you fucking insane? We're supposed to be the fucking good guys!

Again Darkness doesn't even reply in fact he doesn't even look at Dante

Tex: I have no idea what this is about...

Banter: I tell you what it is, dissension within the new Hellfire club.

Cain: Could that be it? Could we see the end of the NHFC after them defeating their rivals at Infinity's own big show?

Tex: It sure looks like it.

Banter: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but for once I think Dante has the right idea...Darkness brutality against Joyride was way out of line.

Tex: Yes I think...Oh wait, Hammer is in the ring!

Hammer wipes his mouth from a trickle of blood and turns Dante around and floors the champion with a punch, and as the albino is dazed Hammer grabs him and lifts him into position from the Burning Hammer With a yell he drops Dante on his head while Darkness leaves his partner behind.

Tex: Now what the hell is this?

As Selenia rushes part Darkness to be by her fallen love's side Hammer raises his hands as he stands above the man who defeated him at Stranglehold.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]