[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - TCW Havoc in Winnipeg, Manitoba (April 21 2007)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 TCW Havoc in Winnipeg, Manitoba (April 21 2007) 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post TCW Havoc in Winnipeg, Manitoba (April 21 2007)

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

<center><br>Choice of Spot in The Road to Glory</center>

Sammy Eubanks: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a BATTLE ROYAL in which the winner will have their choice of entry number in the TCW Road to Glory!!!!

Tex: Folks, this is going to be one hell of a match, I think; twelve people in the ring, over-the-top-rope eliminations.

Cain: A preview of Road to Glory, perhaps. It's appropriate that the winner gets to pick their number.

Banter: Why do they even talk about it like it's a choice? No one in their right mind wouldn't pick number thirty!

Tex: That would certainly be the most logical choice, but I think you'd be surprised at just how many TCW superstars would prefer the honour of entering in an earlier position. No one has ever won the Road to Glory after entering first...if someone were to do that, they'd gain a great deal of prestige.

Banter: Prestige? Pffft...

Sammy Eubanks: Introducing first...

"Tourniquet" by Evanescence plays and Myra Tripp makes her appearance, coming to the ring in almost total darkness to no fanfare and little reaction.

Sammy: From Arthur, Nebraska...weighing in at 114 lbs...MYRA TRIIIIP!!!!

Banter: This girl gives me the creeps...

Tex: For once I agree with you, Banter.

Myra climbs into the ring and gives Sammy a nasty look before waiting patiently for the rest of the match's participants.

Sammy: Next, from Boston, Massachusetts...weighing in at 285 lbs...ATOOOMIC WEEEEEELLFARE!!!

"Free Bird" by Lynard Synard plays and, draped in the American flag (eliciting boos from the Canadian crowd), Atomic Welfare emerges, making his trademark revolver taunt as he makes his way to the ring.

Tex: Atomic Welfare is a relative newcomer, and he may be looking to make his mark in this match tonight.

Sammy: From New York City...weighing in at 211 lbs...KID!!!

As "Jesus of Suburbia" plays out, K.I.D comes down the aisle from the back with the hood of a jacket covering his face. When he enters the ring, he takes the hood of and goes in front of the crowd and crosses his arms in the sign of an "X". K.I.D then takes the jacket off and waits for his opponent in the corner.

Banter: He's straight edge! What a cool guy!

Tex: Quit the sarcasm, Banter.

Cain: Are you trying to say that kids should drink and take drugs, Banter?

Banter: Of course I am. You think I'd have had as much success with the ladies as I have without drink and drugs?

Sammy: From Jesup, Georgia...weighing in at 255 lbs...MR. ACCEEEEEEPTAAAAABLE!!!

The guitars of Old Man Down the Road start up, getting the crowd sort of interested. The screen shows footage of Mr. Acceptable in some decent matches, performing moderately exciting moves, suplexes, elbow drops, piledrivers, which are all executed well enough.

Entering the stage at the line, "You got to hidey-hidey-hide, the old man is down the road," Mr. Acceptable waves to the crowd, some of which notice, while others are getting snacks. He makes his way to the ring at a steady, regular pace. Inside the ring, he waves to the crowd again, and a few more wave back.

Banter: I like this guy.

Cain: Really?

Banter: Well no. But I don't dislike him. To be honest I'm kinda ‘meh'.

Sammy: Weighing in at 700 lbs...representing Duo....CAAAAAAAGE!!!

Junior Kickstart begins to play, pumping up the crowd, as Duo appear on the ramp. Elsie is jumping and ready for action. She keeps up the crowd's energy while heading quickly towards the ring. Cage follows close behind her, remaining focused. He makes no indication that he even notices the crowd. Elsie heads to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle, keeping the crowd going, while Cage climbs into the ring, his massive form taking center-stage.

Cain: Duo - or specifically Cage - were heavily involved in the match that became the brawl for the Bleeder Title last week. Kermit's in this match too, so do you think the antagonism that started there is going to resurface?

Tex: Almost definitely.

Sammy: From Tokyo, Japan...weighing in at 205 lbs....SHIIII!!!

On the TwistedTron, the Japanese flag appears on screen and traditional Japanese music plays, the song then changes to Beanie Siegel's "The Truth" after a couple of seconds Jason walks through the curtains, he points behind him and Shi walks out, they both walk down the aisle ignoring the fans. Shi gets into the ring, he takes off his sun glasses and black trenchcoat. The skull on his back shows off the Japanese colors highlighting it, he stands near the ropes and cracks his neck ready to fight.

Sammy: From Chicago, Illinois...weighing in at 230 lbs...he is the NEW BLEEDER CHAMPION....KEEEEEERMIIIIT!!!

"Another Stranger Me" by Blind Guardian plays and Kermit walks out. He looks haunted, as if he has recently experienced some strange, life-changing event. The Bleeder Title is draped over one shoulder, but he seems to fidget nervously with it as he makes his way down the ramp, unable to leave it alone.

Tex: Our new Bleeder Champion looks like he's been under a lot of stress. I don't think this match is going to relieve that.

Cain: Remember that the Bleeder Title is always on the line while we're on the air - and if Kermit is pinned while bleeding, the belt will change hands.

Banter: You guys don't think that that's going to play into this match at all do you?

Cain: Nah.

Sammy: From Mallorca, Spain...weighing in at 250 lbs...JE!!!

As Aduioslave's - Cochise plays out, JE comes out of his locker room with his grilfriend/ valet Jess behind him. Has the first words of the song come start to sing, JE & Jess come out to the fans with his hands raised with Spiderman hand signals in the as a circle of HBK like pyros go of behind him, and then as he gets in the ring pyro shoots from the ringposts.

Cain: JE is the former Aftershock Champion but also, after last week, can now claim to be the three-time former Bleeder Champion. I don't know if he and Kermit have resolved their issues yet.

Tex: Kermit hasn't even looked at his partner. I don't know if the LBA are still a tag team to speak of, but if they are then it must be a pretty rocky relationship.

Banter: Hold on, these guys are a couple?

Tex: Uh...no...I didn't say that...

Banter: Sorry, I wasn't really listening.

Cain: Nothing new there.

Banter: Pardon? I was miles away, sorry...

Sammy: From Los Angeles, California...weighing in at 245 lbs...he is a member of INFIIIIIIINIIIIIITY...THE HAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEEER!!!

Hammer pushes through the curtains to the sound of "Hate Me Now" by Nas and P Diddy. He looks his usual stoic self but perhaps a little more focused than usual, his dark eyes fixed on the wrestlers who are now assembled in the ring.

Tex: Infinity may have been quiet in the last couple of shows since their defeats at Aperiophobia, but you'd better believe that they're still a force to be reckoned with. Can Hammer strike a blow for his stable tonight?

Cain: It looks like he has the determination to do so. We know he has the talent.

Sammy: Weighing in at 261 lbs...he is also a member of INFIIIIIINIIIIIITY....HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHONE!!!!!!!!

"Renegade" by Nas plays and the green Infinity pyros go off, heralding Highone's entrance. The captain of Infinity looks in rare form as he bounds down the aisle, but his face, like his stable-mate's - is deadly serious.

Tex: The word backstage is that Highone has spent all week alone in quiet meditation. Let's hope that that opportunity to centre himself will translate into success.

Highone climbs between the ropes and enters the ring, banging fists with Hammer and then quickly assessing their rivals.

Cain: It's quite the ring full of talent, but there's a couple more guys who I expect will want to make an impact...

<i> "A LIGHT... IN THE BLACK? OR JUST A FEAR...OF THE DARK?"</i>

The crowd erupts as "Fear of the Dark" begins to play. Tonight it's a shortened entrance as a huge pyro erupts from the stage and the song skips ahead.

Sammy: From Chicago, Illinois...weighing in at 218 lbs...he is a member of the NEW HELFIRE CLUB.....DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness doesn't charge down the ramp tonight, instead he steps out from the flames gingerly. He cradles his left hand slightly.

Tex: Folks, no doubt you'll be aware of the biggest story in TCW this week. Darkness, founder member of the NHFC and one of the most popular stars on the roster, was involved in some kind of freak accident. We don't have all the details, but apparently he lost his entire left hand.

Banter: A one-handed wrestler! Now I've seen everything!

Cain: Darkness has an advanced prosthetic fitted in place of his hand now, but you can see there from the way it's opening and closing that he has nothing like his old dexterity.

Tex: This is a brave effort from the former champion, but he can't expect to do much in this match with this kind of disability.

Darkness rubs his left wrist defensively, ignoring the curious stares of the nearby fans who can see his prosthetic. His usual glove covers the flesh-coloured plastic, but it is still painfully obvious from how he moves it that it's not a real hand.

With some difficulty, Darkness enters the ring, and the remainder of the participants keep a respectful distance. Highone is openly smirking, but Hammer looks more wary.

Tex: Well, now we have some cameras up close, it looks like Highone's ‘silent meditation' was a little rougher than he made out. He has some bruises on his face and a busted lip.

Darkness looks at Highone and nods contemptuously. Moving to the centre of the ring, the NHFC member allows the other wrestlers to move out of the way before he turns his back on the Infinity members and stands watching the entrance.

Cain: Only one more to go...

<i> "I AM THE GOD OF ALL HELL'S FIRE!" </i>

"Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed begins to play and, emerging from a wall of fire comes Jason Dante. He is as pale as before, but his hair is now dyed jet black. With him is a strange woman.

Sammy: From New York, City...

Banter: I thought he was saying he was from Hell now...

Sammy: Weighing in at 242 lbs...accompanied by...uh...

Sammy fumbles a piece of paper out, drawing a look from Darkness whose eyes, up till now, have not left the shapely form of the dark haired woman with Dante.

Sammy: ...Razor...he is...oh...um...he is the ECF AND 411FED UNIFIED WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

Cain: No ‘NHFC member'?

Sammy: JAAAAAAAAAAASON DAAAAAAAAAAANTE!!!!

Darkness takes a step back as Dante approaches. The albino - albeit it with black hair now - swings himself into the ring to stand face-to-face with his ally.

Tex: I have no idea what's going on here, but these two look like they're about to tear each other apart.

Suddenly the bell rings and, without warning, everyone in the ring descends on Darkness and Dante. The two men are beaten down by clubbing blows as Hammer and Highone slink to opposite corners.

Cain: Infinity seem to be acting strategically here...

A roar is heard and, from the scrum of wrestlers, KID is thrown back into the ropes. Two shapes begin to emerge from the fight as, battling back-to-back, Dante and Darkness start to claw back their advantage.

Tex: Well, the NHFC seems to be on the same page now!

Darkness and Dante throw punches - one handed, in Darkness's case - against their foes, beating them back to the ropes. Dante grabs Mr. Acceptable by his tights and heaves him right over the top rope.

Banter: Oh there he goes! I'm mildly disappointed!

On the other side of the ring, Darkness has targeted the huge shape of Cage. The massive grey figure attempts to beat him down, but Darkness seems more than capable of withstanding even this brutal attack. He drives his shoulder into Cage's stomach and then takes a step back as Cage sprawls against the ropes.

Cain: Cage is in trouble!

Darkness surges forward, nailing a huge super kick that connects solidly with Cage's jaw and sends him tumbling over the top rope and out of the ring.

Tex: Cage is gone! Duo has been eliminated!

As the stars in the ring scatter at Darkness and Dante's onslaught, the two men pause and then turn around, coming face-to-face with each other once again.

Banter: Ooooh...what's gonna happen?!

Cain: If looks could kill, these two would be pushing up daisies...

Darkness and Dante stare at each other. With a hard look, Darkness raises his prosthetic hand and pushes it towards Dante. The World Champion only smirks and moves his chin closer as if daring Darkness to do anything about it.

Tex: I can't imagine what's going on here, but if Dante thinks he can goad Darkness into hitting him then he obviously doesn't know his team mate as well as he thi...

Tex is interrupted as Darkness unhesitatingly floors Dante with a huge right hook. The Champion sprawls on the mat, seemingly out cold, a trickle of blood running from his nose.

Banter: Hahaha...maybe I could start liking this guy after all...

Darkness turns away contemptuously, but he walks straight into Hammer and Highone who lift him up in a double-backdrop, up and over the top rope. Darkness holds on though, unbeknownst to the Infinity wrestlers and pulls himself onto the apron before his feet can touch the floor.

Now that the initial flurry of violence is over, the wrestlers begin to select their targets. Kermit grabs JE's shoulder and directs him to take on Myra Tripp, but JE has other ideas as he spins Kermit into an armdrag. Immediately he and KID begin to double-team the Bleeder Champion.

Cain: I guess that answers your question about the LBA, Tex...

Atomic Welfare begins to go to work on Shi, nailing a belly-to-belly suplex. He tries to continue his attack with an elbow drop, but Shi is up too quickly and drops Atomic Welfare with a roundhouse kick.

Meanwhile, Highone and Hammer continue to work together, targeting Myra. The small girl tries to fight the two men off, but they're simply too strong and dump her over the top rope with very little fuss.

Tex: An ignominious elimination for Myra Tripp there. Highone and Hammer have a huge advantage with being able to watch one another's backs.

Dante has crawled to his feet now and, with a snarl, nails a low blow on KID. The young star doubles over in pain, and Dante grabs JE into a fireman carry. He lifts him towards the ropes and tries to dump him out, but JE manages to grab the top rope and slide off, landing on the apron. He rakes Dante's eyes and sends the champion staggering back before climbing back in to safety.

Cain: A close call for JE there. Dante is obviously the favourite in this match, but it looked like Darkness really knocked the stuffing out of him before.

Dante demonstrates Cain's point as he walks right into an underhook brainbuster from Highone. He and Hammer lift Dante up and heave him over the ropes, but the Champion holds onto the ropes and locks his legs around Highone's head. Hammer makes a grab at his team mate to save him, but Dante is too quick and pulls him out of the ring and to the floor, before rolling back under the bottom rope.

Banter: Damnit!

Tex: Highone took a tumble there!

Outside the ring Highone spreads his arms, imploring Hammer to help him somehow, but the former boxer can only shrug and stomp Dante down as he lies on the mat.

Darkness is brawling with Shi on the other side of the ring. Shi attacks with a flurry of martial arts strikes, and Darkness, handicapped as he is by his missing hand, is unable to easily defend himself. He is driven into the corner, and Shi tries to press home his attack. He rears back for a yakuza kick, but Darkness ducks and Shi eats turnbuckle.

Cain: Darkness is obviously not himself in this match - I'm amazed he's survived this long.

Tex: It's a valiant effort, but you can't wrestle with one hand.

Kermit and KID continue to fight, but the rookie makes a mistake and takes a big swing. Kermit gets under him and stands, lifting him up and over the top rope to tumble out to the floor.

Tex: KID is eliminated!

Kermit looks around furtively for someone to fight, but JE makes the decision for him, clotheslining him to the mat. JE gestures at KID and tells him to do something.

Banter: What's he saying?

Cain: KID doesn't seem too happy to carry out his brother's orders, but I guess he's doing as he's told.

KID searches under the ring, pushing the referees who try to stop him away. He finally produces a chair and slides it to JE who raises it and then brings it down across Kermit's face as the Bleeder Champion stands up.

Tex: Oh! What the hell was that for?!

Kermit is sent reeling from the chairshot, but JE lands another for good measure. His plan soon becomes evident as Kermit rolls over and reveals an ugly, bloody wound on his forehead.

Cain: It looks like JE still has designs on the Bleeder Title! If he pins Kermit, he'll be the new champion!

JE hooks Kermit's leg and, outside the ring, a referee rushes into place and slaps the mat from the outside.

One...

Two...

But the pin is interrupted as Atomic Welfare comes out of nowhere and hauls JE off Kermit. The rookie immediately makes a pin himself...

One...

Two...

No dice as JE breaks it up. He hauls Atomic Welfare up onto his shoulders and, with a yell of exertion, power bombs him right out of the ring!

Tex: My God! Atomic Welfare just crashed out of this match!

Hammer and Dante are still fighting, but Hammer has the advantage, drilling Dante with rights and lefts. The World Champion is beaten back into the corner and Hammer rears back for a big right hand, but Dante manages to duck. Hammer crashes into the turnbuckle and Dante attempts to take advantage by getting a grip under Hammer and lifting him up over the ropes.

Shi is busy still trying to work over Darkness, but receives a kick to the gut that sends him staggering back. Darkness suddenly unleashes all his anger in a huge clothesline that turns Shi inside out before hauling the Japanese man up to his feet. He tosses him into the ropes and attempts another clothesline, but Shi ducks and sends Darkness over the top rope with a back body drop!

Cain: Darkness is elim...oh no!

Darkness's feet find the apron and, as Shi turns around, Darkness grabs him around the throat with his good hand and lifts him high up into the air, chokeslamming him right over the ropes and down to the floor below.

Tex: A Slayer Slam over the ropes from the apron! Shi has been eliminated!

Darkness climbs back into the ring before anyone can take advantage of his untenable position.

Meanwhile, Kermit - now a mess of blood - is still trying to fend off JE's attacks. JE attempts another pin...

One...

Two...

But Kermit kicks out.

JE lifts Kermit up and positions him for a scissor kick, but Kermit dodges and spins around, lashing out with a sudden super kick that knocks JE out cold, but also sends Kermit sprawling.

Banter: He sure is losing a lot of blood...

Tex: That's what being the Bleeder Champion is all about.

Kermit pulls himself up to his feet and then grabs JE by the hair. The Bleeder Champion is now moving slowly and, with great effort, he lifts JE up and tips him over the top rope.

Cain: JE is eliminated!

Kermit slumps down in the corner and dabs at his forehead. He grimaces at the dark blood and then makes a ‘time out' motion with his hands. Checking the outside of the ring for any potential attackers, Kermit swings himself out over the top rope and to the floor.

Banter: Huh? What's he doing?

Tex: I think Kermit just eliminated himself...

Kermit gestures for his title and clutches it to himself. Stepping over JE's prone form, he walks up the ramp, looking from side to side as he goes.

Cain: It looks like Kermit is cutting his losses - in his state; his title is hanging by a thread!

Banter: Smart move I guess.

Tex: Certainly. Kermit has no desire to get in the path of the remaining three men in this match - if any one of them wanted the Bleeder Title, I don't think there's much he could do to stop them, as weak as he is now.

Dante and Hammer continue to exchange blows in the corner as Darkness, now alone on the other side of the ring, crouches down and waits to see who will emerge from the fray. Suddenly, something catches Dante's attention....

<center>Image
Download: (5.3mb) | (2.1mb)</center>

Tex: What the hell was that about?

Dante seems confused too as Hammer catches his breath. The World Champion shakes his head, curls his lip and looks to Razor for guidance. His moment's hesitation is a mistake however, as Darkness chooses that moment to strike. He nails Dante with a forearm to the back of the head, sending him staggering away.

Cain: Tensions in the NHFC have reached boiling point now! I can't imagine why these two have fallen out, but it looks like their alliance has been shattered - could it be connected to how Darkness left Dante to receive a Burning Hammer last week?

Tex: Or to his missing hand perhaps? We saw how Darkness held it up for Dante to see before.

Dante has no chance to defend himself as Darkness drags him up to his feet and whips him towards the ropes. Darkness follows immediately and aims a spinning martial arts kick at Dante which catches him in the centre of the chest and sends him tumbling right over the ropes.

Cain: Darkness eliminated Dante! I don't believe it!

Dante stands right up and snarls at Darkness. Razor holds him back, and Darkness stares at her. He levels his artificial hand at her and robotically extends a finger. The woman laughs at him and Darkness's eyes narrow.

Tex: Darkness needs to watch his back!

Hammer has come from behind, and he heaves Darkness up over the ropes. Darkness hangs on though, landing on the apron again. Hammer assaults him with a swift right- and left-hand from which the NHFC-member can't defend himself and Dante grabs hold of Darkness's leg, trying to yank him from the apron.

Banter: I never thought I'd see the day! Hammer and Dante working together!

Tex: It certainly is a turn up for the books...

Darkness kicks Dante away and ducks Hammer's punches, burying his shoulder into his gut from between the ropes. He tries to slingshot over the ropes, but his false hand betrays him and he slips, crashing into an undignified heap on the mat.

Cain: Wow...that's got to be hard for a man like Darkness to take.

Hammer smirks and Dante sneers as Razor puts an arm around him and leads him up the ramp. Some of the crowd are booing the Champion as he walks towards the exit, keeping his eyes on Darkness.

In the ring, Hammer stalks Darkness who is now slowly picking himself up. Despair is etched on the dark warrior's face as he cradles his prosthetic.

Tex: This is hard to watch. Darkness is so competent in that ring but, with one hand, he just can't fight like he could before.

Hammer pauses and straightens. With a grin he gestures for Darkness to stand. As his rival does so, Hammer gives him a mocking applause and points to his chin.

Cain: What's he doing?

Banter: He's giving him a chance. What a stand-up guy!

Tex: I don't think Darkness is going to go for that...

Darkness twists his lip as Hammer continues to offer him a ‘free shot'. Darkness squares up to Hammer and, with a roar of anger, he drives his forehead into Hammer's face, sending the former boxer reeling. Darkness's rabid assault continues as he comes at Hammer with kicks and punches. Instinctively, even his false hand makes contact with his foe.

Tex: Darkness is like a house of fire! Hammer underestimated him!

Darkness drives Hammer to the ropes before rearing back and nailing a big dropkick. Hammer bounces back, but doesn't go over. Darkness watches Hammer stagger forward and then pounces, fixing his prosthetic hand around Mutaaz Tareef's neck. Hammer tries to fight out of it, but the hand doesn't budge.

Cain: He's got Hammer's throat in a death grip! He's locked the hand closed somehow!

Hammer is visibly weakening now as Darkness chokes him and, from the ramp, Dante watches, eyes wide. Razor continues to try and move him towards the exit, but the Champion remains staring.

Darkness fixes his eyes on Dante, gives him an almost-imperceptible nod before lifting Hammer off his feet and dropping him right over the top rope and down to the floor.

Tex: Another Slayer Slam over the top rope! Hammer is eliminated!

The bell rings as Darkness drops to one knee and cradles his false hand. He shakes his wrist and massages the flesh of his arm.

Cain: What does this mean for Road to Glory? What does this mean for Endgame? Are we seeing a preview here?!

Darkness walks towards the ropes and looks at Dante. Once again, he levels a hand - this time his real one - and points at the Champion. Dante nods at his stable mate before turning and finally departing.

Isaiah Cain has now left the announcers booth and enters the ring, microphone in hand. He clears his throat to attract Darkness's attention and the black-clad warrior turns to him slowly.

Cain: Darkness, against the odds you've emerged as the winner of this Battle Royal.

Darkness doesn't reply.

Cain: Which...uh...which means you get your choice of spot in the Road to Glory. Would you care to enlighten us on what entry position you'll be choosing.

Darkness steps towards Cain and, still saying nothing, he simply raises his prosthetic hand clenched into a fist. The camera pans in as the motorised index finger raises.

Darkness: One.

Cain: One? You want to come in first...?

Darkness: One.

Smirking, but saying nothing more, Darkness turns away from Cain and leaves the ring. To a muted reception, he walks up the ramp.

Tex: Well there you have it, folks. Darkness chooses spot number one for the Road to Glory and, if this match is anything to go by, he might be the first man ever to go all the way!

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]