[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Miami: Highone&Shadow v Dean&Hammer
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Friction in Miami: Highone&Shadow v Dean&Hammer 

Post Friction in Miami: Highone&Shadow v Dean&Hammer

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:52 am
Rikishi's Thong

Dean's rental car pulled up to the house that he had rented for the week. A nice little place tucked back into palm forest. Well cared-for grounds and a great estate atmosphere that is not hard to find on this vacation island during the offseason summer months. Dean was puzzled by the choice, since Key West was semi-deserted in the heat of June. Not too many rich folk from up north need their winter getaway during these months. But Dean isnt complaining. Key West still is better than some hellhole, boring Midwestern town like Des Moines or something.

Dean unlocks the door and walks into the rental house. He reaches into his pocket and grabs his wallet and cellphone and begins to drop them on the table, as a text message causes his phone to chirp. Dean opens the phone and reads the message.

**ECF/411fed Friction, Flaming Tables Match: Shadow & Highone of Infinity vs. Hammer and Dean Dyer**

Dean wrinkles his brow and folds the phone, tossing it on the table. His match this week has him excited, with a touch of trepidation. It is a well-known fact that Dean preferrs Tag Team matches over singles wrestling (which is why he didnt protest too much over his match against Strikemore being changed to a tag match). The chance to work with Hammer also excites Dean. While he has not made it widely known, Dean has long been a fan of Hammer's in-ring abilities. Also, Dean was pumped about getting to tangle a little bit with some Infinity guys. This was the current "it" stable in the fed, and Dean was keen to see what they were capable of.

On the flipside, there were some drawbacks. First, Flaming Tables. While Dean had seen gimmick matches in the past that were more gruesome and dangerous, he still felt a bit apprehensive about hopping into the midst of so much potential injury so quickly. But even more disturbing to Dean than any potential danger posed by the match itself, was an issue that he knew that he would have to tackle eventually. See, this card was billed as "Friction". The 411fed remnant in what Dean thought a bastardized version of ECF. Back when Dean and Playsible D were just beginning to hit it big, they had been signed by 411fed, and quickly screwed over by the Cereberal Assasin at every opportunity.

As fast as they could, Power Inc had left 411fed for ECF. PD had been forgiving to the 411fed, but Dean not at all so. Dean had decided after the CA fiasco that he would not work for 411fed anymore. Working for the combined company had seemed ok to Dean, since it seemed that it was ECF, but with the 411fed name attatched. Still, working a Friction show, that would undoubtedly be called by the (in Dean's opinion), horrible 411fed play by play guys, just didnt seem right at all. Coupled wth the fact that one of his opponents, Highone, was a longtime 411fed guy, Dean had some ill will toward that whole situation.

But it would have to be pushed aside. A flaming tables tag match against two members of Infinity was not a place for Dean to get distracted. Dean decided that it was time to get in touch with Hammer, and begin working on a match strategy. Since the two had never worked together before, it would be very important that they were on the same page. Especially against a pair that undoubtedly had an entire army of guys ready to get their back if needed. Dean grabbed the cell again and called the ECF office to get Hammer's number.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:44 pm
It's Hammer Time!

(OOC: Continued from Ghetto Fire's first post which can be found Oh, and the part with Shadow and Highone is continued off of PD's first post in the Darkness feud)

Hammer's cell phone rings. He looks at the caller ID and notes that while it's not a familiar number, it is from the same area code. Maybe it's a reporter or some other media figure wanting an interview or something...you never know. He takes the call outside the X-Press while Ghetto Grass & Jabbar discuss their potential roles in the movie.

Hammer: Mutaaz Tareef.

Dean: Hey Hammer, it's Dean Dyer.

Hammer: Dangerous Dean! My new tag team partner! How goes it, Dean?

Dean: Not bad. I was just thinking about this match we've got coming up.

Hammer: Yeah, looks like a tough one. These Infinity guys have really been getting on my nerves lately. Took my tag team title at Endgame...bastards.

Dean: You in town yet? I was hoping we could meet up and talk about strategy. You know these guys a lot better than I do, that's for sure.

Hammer: Yeah, I'm over by the arena. Where you at? OK, I know where that is...I had a prize fight down here a few years back and stayed over in that complex. Nice and quiet there. I'll drive out there...it'll be about three hours depending on traffic. OK, see ya then!

Hammer hangs up and re-enters the X-Press briefly.

Hammer: Sorry guys, I gotta cut this a little short today. Gonna go out to Dean's place and talk strategy.

Stoner: You don't wanna take the X-Press?

Hammer: I appreciate the offer, but it's a long drive and the gas mileage on this thing sucks. See you guys later!

Hammer & Jabbar hop into their SUV and take off, leaving the Ghetto Grass kids to spend the day in their bus.

Ghetto Fire: Anybody else find it weird that Hammer was talking about gas mileage and he drives around in an SUV?

Yasmin: Yeah, somebody needs to tell him that thing's really not necessary.

-----

After fueling up at BP, Hammer & Jabbar begin the drive down U.S. 1 to Key West. Jabbar spends most of the trip doodling in his notebook, which irritates Hammer quite a bit.

Hammer: You know something, Jabbar?

Jabbar: What's that?

Hammer: You really haven't been acting like yourself lately.

Jabbar: Really?

Hammer: Yeah. Ever since you started writing that movie of yours, your spiritual advising hasn't really been very helpful.

Jabbar: What do you mean?

Hammer: You spend all your time writing in that damn notebook!

Jabbar: Hey, easy with the cursing!

Hammer: That's another thing! I heard you say the word "fuck" when we were having a little bit of trouble in the X-Press before Endgame...you never curse! Not even when you got your legs smashed in Dayton!

Jabbar: Listen, I've been under a lot of stress, all right?

Hammer: What stress? I haven't asked you to do anything in the last two weeks! You've been spending night and day in the X-Press writing that movie of yours.

Jabbar: Hey, this movie of mine is going to spread the word of Islam worldwide...and give us more money to further our cause!

Hammer: OK. But you know what, Jabbar? I don't like it when people I bring in to help me don't do their job. I had a whole team of guys when I first came to ECF in 2003, and I had to send them home eventually because they became useless. Muhammad...if you aren't going to spiritually advise me...

Jabbar: Listen, I'll have this script done pretty soon. Once I get my distribution deal and hire a bunch of actors and crew, it'll be just like the old days. OK?

Hammer: OK.

Hammer didn't feel like telling Jabbar that there was a whole hell of a lot of stuff that goes into making a movie that he probably doesn't know about. Jessica had bored him by talking about it while he was smoking a cigarette a couple of nights ago. And boy would Jabbar be pissed if he knew about that. They did not speak for the rest of the drive...

-----

Meanwhile, Hammer's current opponents are killing time at the office before boarding the S-Jet. Well, that's probably not the best way to put it because it makes them sound like they aren't doing anything. Actually, Highone & Shadow are watching the tape of Infinity's tag team title victory at Endgame. Well, Highone is watching the tape. Shadow is busy looking over the file he has on Dean Dyer.

Shadow: I had no idea when I asked Cameron for some information on Dyer that we would be facing him this quickly.

Highone: Eh?

Shadow looks up at the screen to see Jessica Alba in her Team Ghetto Hammer bikini.

Shadow: I thought you'd been there before.

Highone: It's a nice bikini.

Shadow: Not quite S-Mart worthy, but not too bad. I am a little concerned about the flaming table stipulation here.

Highone: Why's that?

Shadow fast-forwards the tape towards the end of the match, where Hammer applies the Burning Hammer to PD through a flaming table.

Highone: Oh. Well, on the bright side, if he does that at Friction he'll also eliminate himself.

Shadow: True, but I still don't think it's something a member of Infinity needs to go through again. We need to do something that's sure to give us the edge in this match...do you want to go through a flaming table?

Highone: Not really.

Shadow: Me neither. Fortunately, I have just the plan to ensure that we don't...

-----

Hammer & Jabbar arrive at Dean's rented house in Key West. Finding the house was no problem for Hammer...like he told Dean, he'd stayed in the complex before. Hammer's always been good at finding places without needing too much direction. He gets out of the SUV...Jabbar stays inside to write some more. That's exactly what Hammer was talking about, you know.

Hammer is welcomed in by Dean and they go to the living room. Hammer accepts a bottle of water from Dean and sits on a couch. Dean sits down on the recliner next to the couch.

Hammer: You know...we never really crossed paths back in the day. The only time I ever really remember dealing with you was when you were banging Rachel Hunter in the middle of our blood feud.

Dean: Haha, don't remind me!

Hammer: Don't worry, you weren't the only one to make that mistake. Fortunately she's not here for us to deal with. But, we do have some very tough customers to deal with at Friction. I can tell you from personal experience that Shadow is a very evil man with bad intentions for anybody standing across from him. I haven't wrestled Highone, but I've seen some of his matches and the dude is one bad motherfucker. You know from experience that you don't become Transcontinental Champion without being a tough son of a bitch. Of course, I did it twice. ;)

Dean: Yeah, I did too.

Hammer: Awesome! Hey, you ever win that World Title?

Dean: Back before you were around.

Hammer: I almost did once, but lost to Darkness. He's facing PD at the show, actually.

Dean: Really?

Hammer: Yeah. I'm not on Darkness's buddy list or anything, but I'm hoping he shows that Infinity sellout what's what. Anything that hurts them can only help us, know what I mean?

Dean: Yeah...

Dean sits back in his chair as Hammer tries to figure out how to get the DVD player working so they can watch some matches. The thought of Cameron Jones, his longtime friend, not being right at his side in the ring was something he was going to have to get used to. But at least Hammer seems like a cool guy who knows what he's talking about.

This could work out pretty well.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:36 am
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Too much time on my hands

Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:23 am
It's Hammer Time!

Before the taxi arrives, Hammer makes a call to Shabbadoo and tells him to send a cameraman out to the marina. Mutaaz Tareef has always been a man to conduct his business on tape...plus, he likes busting people on national television like he's a black Mike Wallace or something. Just ask Darkness. The camera man arrives at just about the same time as the taxi...Hammer gives the taxi driver Dean's temporary address and the threesome takes off. Key West has lovely scenery throughout the year, and Hammer finds himself taking in some of it during the long drive.

About halfway to Dean's place, Hammer notices a rather large party going on down by the coast line. As the taxi gets closer to the party, Hammer notices that some of the people look kinda familiar...

Hammer: Hey, can we stop up here?

Driver: Sure.

Hammer gets out of the taxi on the side of the road and runs down the hill with a purpose. The cameraman follows him down the hill, sensing that there's a chance something's going to go down here. As Hammer gets closer to the party he notices the name of the boat and realizes that these are just the guys he was looking for.

Shadow, sitting at the picnic table with the rest of the present Infinity members eating their lunch, notices the oncoming Muslim Megastar first.

Shadow: Gentlemen, looks like somebody wishes to join us for lunch.

DeSean: We got plenty of leftover pork...*looks up*...I don't think he likes pork, though.

Highone: Why not?

DeSean: Muslims aren't big fans of eating pig.

Hardy: They don't like fat chicks?

TI: Muslims do not eat pork because it is explicitly prohibited in the Koran. They also point out that the pig is the most shameless animal on Earth.

Highone: How is a pig shameless?

TI: The pig is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with their mate. According to them, people that eat pork are more likely to enact in promiscuous behavior.

Highone: They have a point.

TI: Pigs are also considered the filthiest animals on Earth...they roll around in their own shit all the time.

Shadow: Couldn't we have this conversation sometime that I'm not eating pork?

TI: Just trying to explain why our Muslim friend doesn't like pork...maybe we should ask him since he's within ten feet of us and doesn't look very happy.

Shadow: Hammer! Buddy!

The Infinity members stand up to greet Hammer, even though Hammer still doesn't look to be in a greeting mood.

Highone: We were just talking about you, actually.

Hammer: Boy am I surprised.

Highone: No no, not about how you're not going to have anybody on your side at Friction...what's your problem with pork?

Hammer: Quite simply, Muslim law dictates that we not consume pork. Besides, pigs are disgusting creatures...who wants to eat something that rolls around in its own shit?

TI (to Highone): I told you.

Hammer: Other than your choice of food, I must say this is a pretty nice setup you guys got going here. Hot chicks...a bar...a big ass boat...the beach...truly, this is the good life. But isn't somebody missing?

Shadow: PD's been busy the last couple days.

Hammer: No, not PD, your new member.

Shadow: Oh, him. That reminds me, there's a picture I just received not very long ago that I'm sure you'd love to see.

Shadow takes a manilla envelope out of his jacket pocket and hands it to Hammer. Hammer opens it and pulls out a picture showing his tag team partner on his opponent's boat.

Hammer: Can't say I'm shocked.

Highone: I'm just pissed that you had to go and bring a cameraman down here. It kinda takes the surprise away from Dean turning against you at Friction.

Hammer: Yeah, I see what you mean.

Shadow: So the whole three on one thing isn't going to bother you?

Hammer: Dude, if I was the kinda guy to worry about being outnumbered, I'd be a lot more worried about the five of you kicking my ass right now.

Highone: Nah...we like to do our beatdowns when they matter. That's how we end up with all this gold around our waists.

Hammer: I see. Too bad you guys won't get that World title belt, because once I beat the three of you...the rest of this tournament's gonna be a piece of cake.

DeSean: Do you guys eat cake?

Hammer: Oh yeah, and I see that nice one you've got over there. I gotta go talk things over with my tag team partner though, so I decline the invitation.

Shadow: What invitation?

Hammer: Y'all have your little beach party. Enjoy it. It'll only be a matter of time before Infinity gets Hammered.

All of Infinity busts out laughing.

Hammer: What?

Highone: Damn, who wrote that line for you?

Hammer: What? It's a good line!

Hammer storms off, taking the camera man with him. Infinity as a whole shrugs their shoulders and returns to their meal. They're not too worried about Hammer...truly, there are bigger fish to fry...

-----

Dean Dyer spent the afternoon at his rental house taking a nap. He hadn't given a second thought to the morning's activities...he got some money for doing a commercial and that was all he really cared about. Money that was going to help his wife, son, and soon to be second child. The commercial seemed a little weird, but the check didn't bounce when Dean took it to the bank.

What was bothering Dean was the mistrust coming from his new tag team partner. He shouldn't really have been surprised...Hammer's backstage reputation had always been that of paranoia, it was why most of the guys that were in ECF at the time couldn't stand him. Would you like it if some young punk who'd only been in the business for a year or so constantly accused you of being out to get him? Probably not. Dean had heard that Hammer had matured over the last year or so, due to his new outlook on life including the religion of Islam. He seemed all right at first, but this thing where Hammer was constantly questioning where he stood was getting pretty old. And just where in the hell did Mutaaz Tareef get the idea that Dean was associating with Infinity? Dean hadn't even talked to PD for a year before his recent return, so it wasn't like he was returning at PD's request.

Dean was rather confused by the whole thing...which is why he decided to spend the afternoon napping. His nap would soon be interrupted by loud knocking at the door. Dean rolled out of bed, rubbed his eyes a few times, and walked downstairs to the front door. He kinda had a feeling who it was and what it would be about.

He didn't expect to see a cameraman though, and he didn't expect Tareef to be holding a manilla envelope.

Hammer: Hey Dean! I found this sitting on the front porch...why don't we open it together?

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:21 am
C-Evil-O

The camera crew switches their equipment on the bright lights fill the doorway as a groggy and irritated Dean opens the door.

Dean looks at the camera crew and the stern face of Hammer holding an envelope. Dean shields his eyes from the light, clears his throat and begins to speak.

Dean: "I thought we agreed no corny video promos for a low class 411 show like Friction."

Hammer: "I agree with the low class, but this ain't about promos and it's only remotely about Friction."

Dean yawns

DDD: "Spit it out then Ham. What's it about?"

Hammer glowers at Deans use of the word Ham as a nickname.

DDD: "Oh that's right Muslim, so ham, bacon swine or any of that happy b.s." "My insult of your proud heritage aside you woke me up from a VERY good nap, and a VERY good dream so would you KINDLY tell the Hell WHY?!"

Hammer: "Watch your tone.....Pawtnah!" (Hammer goes street for the word partner giving it a double meaning) "You ain't been back a week and your already in bed with Shadow and his boys."

DDD: "Look, I don't know WHAT you did in prison but I ain't been to bed with ANYBODY'S boys."

Hammer: "That's funny. Hilarious in fact, I may tell it to Jabbar to toss into his movie. Meantime what I want to talk to YOU about is THIS!"

Hammer pulls out the picture of Dangerous Dean Dyer standing on the boat the S. S. Mart flanked by two Asian models holding a bottle of Coren Cola (it's empty)

Dean looks at the pic then at Hammer.

Hammer: "You want to explain why you're on Shadow's boat with Yu and Ai?"

Dean: "I don't see you."

Hammer: "On your left side"

Dean: "That's an Asian chick man."

Hammer: "Yeah, that's Yu."
Dean: "But I thought you said I was on the right side."

Hammer: "Ai IS on the right side, Yu is on the left."

Dean: "Yeesh man how are you going to teach people to love Islam when you can't even speak English?"

Hammer sighs and rolls his eyes.

Hammer: "The women are NAMED Yu and Ai!" "They're Shadow's personal guard, and they seem to be handing YOU a briefcase and ring."

Dean: "Holy HELL man WHAT?!" "Look play junior detective on your OWN time! I'm going back to SLEEP!"

RING

RING

RING

Dean turns to answer the phone, as he does the check written to him for the commercial drops to the ground in front of Hammers feet. The camera zooms in for a closeup, it's an S-Mart check and it's signed by Norman Pennyjarvis, Shadow's butler and second in command of S-Mart. The check is for 100,000 dollars a little more than he was promised.

Hammer to the camera.

Hammer: "That's a LOT of zeroes for a one shot commercial huh boys?"

DDD: "Hello?"

????: "I promised that you would not be alone. Would you like to hear what I have to say now?"

DDD: "In a word. NO! Look my so called partner has a news camera shoved up my nose about some fool commercial I just did. I gotta squash this now if you......"

????: "Oh I don't mind, it would seem that you are the victim of one ofhis nasty tricks. Though this one is quite juvenile."
DDD: "Didn't I already say that I don't need your help? And I do NOT want it."

On the other end the man chuckles a deep soulless and humorless laugh.

???" "And at WHAT point did you come to the conclusion that what you....wanted mattered even in the least? You'll have my help because I intend to see Shadow fall. My last project failed me, on the chance that you do as well I'll simply move on to the next. But remember fail me and I will most assuredly see to it that your time in this conglomerate is something less than pleasant."

DDD: "Gee, how scary. I'm trying to think of me response to that. Hmmmm. Oh wait I KNOW! Kiss my ASS in HELL!!!"

CLICK

DDD: "I hate these things."

DDD tosses the phone back into the room onto the couch and turns to face Hammer again. He sees the former boxer holding his check and snatches it out of his hand.

Hammer: "So pretty big money for a commercial. Or is that just your first payment for joining Infinity? They give you that so you can afford to buy fancy clothes?"

DDD: "You're BORING me Ham."

DDD rolls his eyes with no concern to how angry the Ham comment makes his partner.

Hammer: "Ok how about THIS?" Hammer curls up his fist and steps VERY close to Dean. "How about we talk about how YOUR pal hooks up with Infinity and wins MY tag title? How about we talk about you just showing up out of nowhere and how EVERYBODY that's just popped up as of late JUST so happens to BE in Infinity? How about we talk about exactly HOW you've been doing so well since you ain't been in the ring for...Oh HOW long now? How about........"

DDD cuts him off sharply

DDD: "How about we fast forward to the part where I actually GIVE a damn?"

Hammer swallows hard, it's the same feeling that comes RIGHT before he faces an opponent but THIS was supposed to be his partner. Infinity was doing one thing right they had everybody worried about who was in and who was out. People were starting to look over their shoulders, alliances old and new were falling all because of one group filled with so many manipulative little bastards. People were starting to change plans just because Infinity THOUGHT about showing up and that meant they already won. Of course there was also Jabbar, where in the Blue moon IS he?
"Where in the Blue moon IS he?"

Highone pulls his Seadoo into port spraying water high that arches over Shadow's head. A drop of water THINKS about landing on T.I. but decides better and lands behind him and the game of chess that he is playing against himself, almost predictably it is a stalemate."

HIghone: "Look Shads, I know he hasn't checked in for a while but I wouldn't worry. Cams a big boy."

Shadow scoops a portion of caviar up, stares at it and then flings it into the Ocean.

Shadow: "And on WHAT day, Highone, did the sun rise where I was worried?"

Highone jumps onto the boat and peels off his wetsuit, stripping down to his RoXoRz BoXoRz. He skips the caviar and moves on to the really tasty pigs-in-a-blanket, after shoveling a few in his mouth he chews and answers.

Highone: "Uphhh Tilll a Fewfff mintshhhh ago."

Shadow: "Kindly finish chewing."

Highone: "It's a joke Shads, see you're even uptight about my table manners now. You KNOW I got em. Plans working JUST like you said everything is BUTTA baby"

Shadow: "Didn't I revoke your ghetto pas for the Stuart Scott imitation already?"

H1 breathes in the fresh ocean air.

Highone: "Shadow my man. THIS is NO ghetto, and besides that was HARDY you revoked the ghetto pass from. But I know (Highone winks) we all look alike."

Shadow: "Even if I DID belive what you just oh so jokingly said, I'd STILL take issue with a large bald man faling off the face of the planet as Cameron has done."

Highone: "So what do you gotta know where everyone is ALL of the time?

Shadow glares.

H1: ".......ok.........." (uncomfortable silence) "Anyway, the girls are on it right? I mean if THEY can't find him."

Shadow: "THAT'S what has me somewhere close to concerned."

Highone: "So if I were to tell you that two men in crappy suits that SCREAM cop are walking towards us would that push you OVER the concerned line?"
Shadow frowns at the site of the two detectives, he has commited more than his fair share of illegal activity, hell he'd even taken over a small city in Mexico. If it were not for the fact that the city was IN Mexico he would have even visited it. Still among his activities NONE of them ever happened at least not officially he was very thorough in cleaning up after himself. Still, he wasn't exactly fond of police, when his father was still alive he owned several precincts, it seemed almost one in every city in the country, one of the reasons he spent a part of his training IN a prison. It was supposed to retard his growth (Shadow bends the caviar knife in his grip) it had the opposite effect.

"Ahoy there! Where's your skipper hat?"

"Hello are you Shadow?"

Shadow: "I am."

"We're"

Shadow: "Detectives Murray and Randall, please step aboard gentlemen we have enough food."

Det. Randall: "Oh we're not hungry, at least not for food."

Det. Murray: "More like a thirst for knowledge."

Highone: "Then you're men after my partners heart. NOBODY thirst for knowledge like THIS guy Jack."

Det. Murray: "It's Steve thank you. But we were wondering if you could help us find someone."

Shadow directs Norman to pour each officer a glass of whatever drink they desire. He sips

Shadow: "Gentlemen, I'm a union supporter, as you no doubt know, far be it for ME to undermine your authority and do your jobs for you."

Det. Randall: "Gee thanks you're all heart. Where is Cameron Jones."

Highone: "We have NO idea. We've been trying to reach him for sometime now."

Shadow: "IF I knew officer, I'd be resting much easier now I assure you."

Det. Murray: "So claming up huh?"

Shadow: "We merely have NO information to offer you."
Det. Randall: "Where are those to hotties you hang out with?" "Me and Them or something?"

Highone: "Yu and Ai" "And they are taking care of some things at them moment."

Det. Murray: "Looking for Jones yourself eh Shadow?"

Det. Randall scoops a large portion of caviar and slaps it on one of the pigs-in-a-blanket and tosses the whole thing in his mouth. He almost immediately spits it out, Shadow easily, but with slight irritation avoids it, while a speck of food threatens to land on T.I and the chess board but one glare and the food particle thinks better landing on the deck instead.

Det. Randall: "And here we thought you was a union guy."

Det. Murray: "Bottom line masked man, WE are the law here. You find out something you tell US, no vigilante wrestling crap on my watch. YA DIG?"

Shadow folds his hands and glowers at both men.

Shadow: "Yes, I belive that I DO in fact...dig."

Det. Murray: "Good we'll be leaving you now."

Det. Randall: "Hey can I have this? Thanks."

The detective snatches the bottle of wine from Norman before he can react Shadow holds up a hand and shakes his head directing Norman to smile instead.

Highone: "This is bad Shads. If they came here looking for Cam."

Shadow: "Like you said before he IS a big boy. He's in trouble that much seems certain, but I'm also certain that he'll find a way out of this."

Highone: "Ok, well I need to make sure that the next part of the plan goes through."

Shadow: The delivery should be taking place right about now.

DDD: "How about we fast forward to the part where I GIVE a damn."

Just as DDD finishes his sentence a well dressed man walks between he and Hammer carrying a small jewelry case.

WDM: Hello Mr. Dyer, is this a good time for your ring fitting?
FADE

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]