[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Miami: Stallion v Titan v Wonka v Kermit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Friction in Miami: Stallion v Titan v Wonka v Kermit 

Post Friction in Miami: Stallion v Titan v Wonka v Kermit

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:56 am
Rikishi's Thong

Post Titan
He kept rewinding that part.

I should've hit that damn spinebuster.

He watched it again.

Fuckin JE7.

He watched it again. After that, he took the tape from the VCR and crushed it in his hands.

If any of you three think you're going to steal a win here. You're sorely mistaken. I'm not a fucking glorified jobber. I'm not a stepping stone for a bunch of ass clowns like you. I'll quit before I become something like that. And I've never quit.

You have no idea what type of person I am. When I become motivated, I hope you plan on quitting. Because I'm certainly not stepping aside. And now, we've got this perfect shot. The winner of this little tournament is the number 1 contender? My god! Right away, I've got a shot, all I have to do, is go on a winning streak. All it takes is for someone to get hot at the right time. And right now. I've got a plan.

He walks over to the phone, stepping on the little pieces of video tape as he walks over there.

Yes Kermit, the "meat head" has a god damn idea.

He picked up the phone, and dialed a number.

Hi, Matt? It's Todd.

He listens

Your brother?

Listens again, this time with a little smile on his face.

Yeah, look, I've got something I'm gonna send to you. I found this thing. And I'm going to send it along. I want you to come to my next match. Sit in the front row too, I know you've got that kind of money. Okay, just make sure you're there. Okay. Okay. Bye.

Titan hung up the phone. A satisfied look on his face.

You see, if "fans bring the weapons." I've got a little weapon that a friend in another fed gave to me.

He pulled out a leather case. And inside the case, was a singapore cane, like the ones that the Sandman used. But this one is wrapped in barbed wire. You could almost see traces of blood that are dried onto it.

Say hello, to my little friend.

He swung it around a little bit, to show he was for real. Then he put it back in the case.

I'm going to live by that little friend, or it's going to be my worst enemy.

But that's not for you to choose, I'm the master of this conflict. So get ready for a bumpy ride.

Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Stallion walked down the hallway of Darryl K. Stadium, a small smile formed on his face he lost the match but he didn't care about that, he wanted to physically hurt Drakus in the match and that's what he did and on several occasions he almost won the damn thing. He continued walking looking past several dressing rooms, personnel and other wrestlers. Before he walked to his room, he past Infinity's dressing room, he peeked inside in front of him was his friend DeSean sitting alone in the dark, head down. Even though he was a little pissed off at DeSean for not returning his phone calls and therefore not helping in finding his brother Paul but he knew he wouldn't stay mad for long and it was time to patch things up somewhat. Stallion went up to the door and knocked on the inside of it.

Stallion: Hey DeSean!

DeSean kept his head down still maintaining the disappointed look on his face, without looking up he answered.

DeSean: What?

Stallion: Are you all right?

DeSean: Yea

Stallion: Ok just checking

Tony decided to move on not bother DeSean anymore, he continued walking until he saw the fixtures for the next event, he stopped and read off the list. Willy Wonka, The Titan and Kermit in a Fans Bring the Weapons Match, he looked over the list of names again. After his battle against Drakus he thought he would get a break from the hardcore type but he guess he was wrong, and this time it was against 3 people no less. Oh well he thought there was nothing he could do to change it, he wondered what he would do against these three in the up coming weeks before Friction. The only person he's fought so far has been Drakus, it'll be the first time he's dealt with someone outside of Drakus. The first name under the Fixture was Willy Wonka and that's whom he'll start with. Just what he would against the chocolate aficionado was something he didn't know yet but that would be quickly solved when he heard a whisper.

voice: Psst

Stallion stopped reading the rest of the fixture and turned around.

voice: hey you! come here!

Stallion: Who is that?

voice: Tony come here!

Stallion: how do you know my name?

voice: If you don't bring your ass here

Stallion: Fine

Tony walked near the closet door, which the voice was coming from, he walked into the closet to see what this guy wanted.

Stallion: What do you want?

The voice finally emerged from the darkness, standing in front of Stallion was a neatly dressed man looking more or less like a servant or butler. The guy handed him a white note and spoke.

Guy: If you want information against Willy Wonka, come to this address.

Stallion: Wait who are you?

Guy: I can't answer that just come to that address, someone is waiting for you.

Stallion: Fine

Guy: Now I'm off

The servant backs up into what he thinks is the darkness but Tony can still see him.

Stallion: I can still see you

Guy: How about now? (He moves two steps to the left)

Stallion: Yea I can, back up some.

Guy: Ok now?

Stallion: Um..yea I can't see you now.

Guy: Good, I'm off.

The guy totally becomes engulf in darkness as Tony walks out of the closet wondering where exactly did the guy go considering there's only one way in and one way out of the damn thing. He looked down at the note handed to him and read it.

come to 1954 Salt Drive in Orlando, Florida there you'll meet Madame Salt.

Stallion folded the note and put in his pocket, tomorrow his flight leaves for Florida. Orlando wasn't that far from Key West, so he'll make the drive from Key West to Orlando once his hotel room and other stuff are situated but right now he had to go visit his brother Paul who was still in the hospital after Drakus' attack.

Stallion parked his car into the front of the Salt household wondering what he was getting himself into, he looked up at the house, and it was huge. A good four stories high, the walkway was paved with gold and the driveway was full of luxury cars it looked like something out of cribs. He made his way to the entrance using the knocker he knocked on the door and rang the doorbell after a minute or so the door opened, before him was the guy who gave him the note back at Texas.

Stallion: You're a butler?

Guy: Yes right this way, Ms. Salt is waiting for you.

Stallion: Ms. Salt?

Yes...Veruca Salt

Stallion looked up at the stairs, standing on the top of the stairs was an older woman wearing a red and white nightgown, and her hair runs down to her shoulders. Veruca glides down the staircase literally. She stops in front of Stallion and holds out her hand, Stallion takes it and reluctantly kisses it. He looks at the butler and back at the smiling Veruca wondering what exactly is going on.

Stallion: So...Mrs.

Veruca: Please...call me Ms

Stallion: Oh ok, Ms. Salt? What did you call me all the way over here? What is it that you want?

Veruca: I want you.....

Stallion was taken back he usually had to do more work than this when it came to sex.

Stallion: Ok um...I wasn't really prepared for this, do you want to go out to dinner first or something?

Veruca: I'm not talking about that you idiot, I want you to beat Willy Wonka

Stallion: Well I already planned on doing that, how do you plan on helping me?

Veruca: Information about Wonka

Stallion: Ok like what? and why are you helping me anyway there's two other guys in my match?

Veruca: Because you were the first one we saw and the best looking I might say.

Stallion: Oh of course I am I mean just looking at me, still though why are you doing this?

Veruca: Geoffrey sing NOW!

To Stallion's amazement he immediately sang the lyrics.

But now, my dears, we think you might
Be wondering - is it really right
That every single bit of blame
And all the scolding and the shame
Should fall upon Veruca Salt?
Is she the only one at fault?
For though she's spoiled, and dreadfully so,
A girl can‘t spoil herself you know.

After the verse was over, Veruca smiled

Stallion: Those are the lyrics in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Veruca: Lyrics? More like Defamation if you ask me, the book describes as a spoiled brat but I was never a spoiled brat and I'm not one now!

Stallion: Well of course you're not I mean just look at this house you probably didn't have to do a days work to get this.

Veruca: You're right, my parents Inheritance paid for this

Stallion: Yea exactly, so what's the plan?

Kermit pulled up into the wonderful chocolate factory of Willy Wonka's, with his thugs behind him the mobster walked up to the gate and rang the buzzer.

Bzzt, the voice of Willy Wonka came over the speaker.

Willy Wonka: Hello?

Kermit: Open the gate it's one of your opponents

Willy: Yes I can see you over the camera, but I won't you to come along none of your Muppets with you.

Kermit: Fine

The gate opened and Kermit motioned for his men to stay outside and watch the car, he walked up the long driveway and rang the doorbell, the door opens with Oompa Loompas standing in front of him.

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
We have a wonderful question for you
Oompa Loompa doompadee dee
We have a...

Kermit: Shut up! Where's Wonka?

Willy Wonka emerged from the corner and faced Kermit, who was still standing in the doorway.

Wonka: Right here

Kermit: Willy

Wonka: Kermit

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail

Kermit glared at Wonka, but the damn fool just stared back at him with the silliest grin he had ever seen.

This guy must be nuts Kermit thought to himself.

"Look Wonka, and came to give you some, ahem, friendly advice about our upcoming match."

Kermit paused to let his words sink in, but Wonka still grinned at him, no change showing on his face. Kermit continued.

"It's gonna be a very rough match you know. Fans bringing the weapons and all. Well, I happen to like you. I ate you candy as a kid, and still today I will every now and then unwrap a good old Wonka bar. So, which leads me to my point....

Wonka interupted him, still smiling.

"You want a free Wonka Bar? Sorry son, no can do. You have more than enough money to buy your own and it wouldn't be fair to the chil....."

"Listen! I dont want a free Wonka bar! I came to "advise" you not to show up at Friction. You could get very badly hurt you know."

Wonka's expression changed to one of concern.

Bout time this loony bastard got the point

Wonka was silent for a moment before he answered.

"Well there Kermit, I thnk you for your advise, but I'm sure I'll do fine. Now if you will excuse me, I have not a lot to do, and too much time. Wait. Strike that. Reverse it."

And then with a quick tip of his hat, Wonka turned and left. Kermit stood there for a moment, his mouth hanging in shock. He blinked quickly to shake himself out of his confussion.

"Wait! Hey! Don't you walk away from me you crazy son of a bitch! HEY! IM NOT FINISHED!"

But Wonka had already exited the room. Kermit tried to follow, but his way was blocked by several Oompa Loompa's.

Oompa Loompa Dop it de do
I would leave now If I were you
Oompa Doompa Dop it de de
If you don't leave, we'll kick in your knee.

Kermit stared at the short orange men in front of him. He had enough of this place, and turned, then walked back outside.

That guy is no doubt, nuts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How'd it go Boss?" Foz asked as Kermit apporached.

"That guy is nuttier than a fruitcake. We are leaving" Kermit responded as he got in the back of the limo.

Everyone got into their cars, and the convoy left the factory behind.

"So Boss, what are we going to do about him" Gonz asked, his arms still in a cast and sling after the assualt by Kojack.

"Plan B." Kermit responded "If Wonka can't take a hint, Titan and Stallion won't. Get on the horn and buy up every front and second row seat we can for Friction. If some are already purchased, track down the buyer and make him a good offer for the ticket. At Friction we plant all the seats with folks loyal to us. I get all the weapons, the other guys get none."

"Kinda dirty Boss, I thought you wanted to play fair here?"

"I played fair with Kojack, and look what happened. Fuck playing fair. I am not going to taste lose again. And if I have to lie cheat and steal my way to the top, so be it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of exertion and contact filled the gym. The rythymic slamming of fist to bag echoed offf the walls. Kermit threw punch after punch after punch at the boxing bag hanging in front of him.

Tex: "Kermit wants to finish off the champ!"

Banter: "Then why doesn't he? Rookie mistake, Tex!"

Kermit upped his assualt on his inanimate foe. His punchs flew faster.

Tex: "Kojack dodged it! Talk about a high-risk maneuver!"

Banter: "Talk about a stupid maneuver."

Beads of sweat rolled down Kermit's face. His breath came faster as he threw more and more punchs into the bag.

Banter: "The Kojacker! We all know what happens after this."

His muscles burned. They screamed out for Kermit to stop, but the man would not listen to his own body. All he heard were the words from a few nights before.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Kermit reared back and launched a powerful Kermit Kick to the dead center of the bag. The force of the blow punched a hole threw the bag, causing the sand to spill out onto the floor. Kermit removed his foot from the fast draining sack and stood there for a few moments, breath heavy.

Next time I hear one, two, three, it will be I who is covering, not being covered

"I WILL NOT GET PINNED AGAIN!"

Kermit howled in anger as he spun his foot around and connected with the now half empty bag, sending it flying to the floor in a loud crash.

"I....will not....get pinned.....again."

Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:43 pm

The sounds of moaning can be heard from the room of Veruca Salt, if you listen closely phrases like "fuck me harder" and " your pussy is so good" can be heard underneath the music of The Chakachas "Jungle Fever." It wasn't the type of music Stallion would have sex to, it sounded like some weird 70s porn theme, fitting for a woman as eccentric as Veruca Salt. To be honest Stallion didn't like Veruca Salt, he didn't find her that attractive. He was fucking her because she was Veruca Salt who he thought was a fictional character in a children's book and movie. It would be the equivalent of finding out that Barbie is a real life woman and she wants to have sex with you, well maybe not but you get the point. It's not something that happens every day that's for sure.

Once Stallion finished he rolled over to the other side and looked up at the ceiling. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and thought about the match that was coming up, he knew what his opponents were going to do. They were going get some of their own people to sit in the front row and bring weapons to the ring, it was exactly the same thing he would do. Stallion sat up out of the bed and grabbed a cigarette. He turned to Veruca who was know fast asleep, he took this time to now grab his clothes and leave hoping not to wake her or her butler. There would be no spending night at that house, he tip toed down the staircase and lightly ran across large foyer and out the door. He slowly closed the door and ran into his car, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his cellphone.

Stallion: Hey Bro what's up? How's the vacation going?....Good....Yea, I hooked up with this chick too.....Yea you won't believe who it was.

Kermit continued working out in the gym, with his back on the bench he lifted the weights off the bar and brought it back down on his chest, he continued this in a continuous motion, the loss at Endgame was disappointing. You don't get many chances at winning a title in just your second match and the fact that Kojack was in control for most of the match hurt more.

Kermit: Three.......four....five.....six.....seven come on baby!.....eight.....nine....one more to go.....

Stallion: Ten!

Kermit annoyingly put the weight back on the bar; he turned around and looked at Stallion who was standing in the doorway. Kermit stood up not knowing what Stallion's next move would be. Stallion mockingly got into a boxer's position and laughed.

Stallion: Whoa I'm not looking for a fight man

Kermit: Then why are you here?

Stallion: The same reason why you are, I'm here to train. These good looks didn't just happen I had to keep myself in good shape.

Kermit: What for? I'm going to win our match and prove to everyone why I deserve a shot at the title.

Stallion: Right just like you did in your match against Kojack? If I had faced Kojack I would have kicked his ass in two minutes

Kermit: Just like you did against Drakus?

Stallion: Heh, ok you got me but beating Drakus wasn't important not as important as hurting him.

Kermit: Which you didn't do either

Stallion: True he may not be seriously injured but trust me he felt in the morning.

Stallion walked over to the stair stepper; he pressed a couple of buttons and began to walk up and down.

Stallion: So Kermit what's your plan for our match?

Kermit: None of your business

Stallion: Let me guess the Muppet Babies are going to come after us? Get Skeeter and Scooter to come attack us? Get Ms. Piggy and Gonzo to hang out into the crowd and hand you weapons? How about have Elmo sneak attack Wonka from behind...

Kermit: Elmo is on Sesame Street you dick

Stallion: Yea he is but he's still a Jim Henson creation...you dick.

Kermit: Even though I know you're going to bullshit me but just out of curiosity what's your plan for our match?

Stallion: I was going to go your route and have a bunch of my friends help me out but I don't want to do that. I can take you guys out one by one.

Kermit: Really? And I guess it's starting now?

Stallion: No I told you I don't want to fight, I just want to work out right now. I'll see you in the ring.

Kermit: Do you really think you're going to beat us that easily?
Stallion: No of course not, it won't be too hard though.

Kermit was about to respond but the semi serious look on Stallion's face changed that. Stallion was looking past him literally so Kermit decided to turn around as well. Behind them both was the third participant in their match. "The Titan" Todd Lewis.

Stallion: Well if it isn't the guy who lost to JE7 at Endgame.

Titan: Go to hell Tony and you too Kermit.

Kermit: Hey I didn't say anything

Titan: You were

Stallion: I've seen hell Todd, I fought Drakus in a No DQ match. You lost to an average at best wrestler whose name sounds an appliance. Seriously I feel like buying a JE7 vacuum at Lowes or some place.

Kermit: Ok that was pretty funny, his name does sound like an appliance.

Kermit and Stallion laughed at the joke but Titan said nothing

Stallion: Speaking of funny have you guys seen Wonka around?

Kermit: Yea I saw him at his mansion

Titan: Why? What are you plans for him?

Stallion: Let's just say that there's some ghosts from his past ready to "collect" if you know what I mean.

Kermit: We don't

Stallion: Nevermind, damn I really have to work on that.

Wonka is sitting at his desk watching his opponents' matches and eating a piece of Laffy Taffy. He could hear the Oompa Loompas working in outside the office, singing rhymes. As he watched the matches and wrote down some notes the doorbell rang. He stood up from the chair, walked towards the door and opened it. In front of him stood a neatly dressed man with a piece of paper in his hand.

Man: Mr. Wonka?

Wonka: Yes?

Man: Here's a subpoena for you to appear in court

Wonka: Excuse me?

Man: You're being sued for defamation of character

Wonka: From who?

Man: Ms. Veruca Salt

Wonka: What? This is ridiculous; you're joking right?

Man: I wish I were for your sake, if I were you I would find a damn good lawyer. Good Day Mr. Wonka.

Wonka: Good Day.

Wonka sat back down in his office sighing, he opened up the envelope at least hoping for the court date to be after the match but of course it wasn't as a matter of fact it was on the same day. He looked at the paper again, the monetary value was a nice size but he knew she had no case. He just had to prove that the book was accurate that there was no defamation of character, and he knew a way to do that.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:23 am
Profile E-mail

Kermit once again, sat down at the head of the conferrence table. It seemed like for the past few months, everytime he called a meeting, it was always about this Fed. Kermit brushed aside those thoughts. This situation called for the gang. Rowlfski sat on his left, idly tapping his fingers in a rythmic beat on the table. Gonzola was on Kermit's right, his beady eyes scanning the table repeatedly. Next to him, was Fozzinini, the big bea of a man. The remaining sits were filled with others within the inner circle of the muppet gang. The Animal, The Chef, members of The Electric Mayhem, all were there, awaiting the orders of their boss.

"OKay folks, here is the deal" Kermit said after a few moments.

"I figured out why I lost to Kojack. Simply put, I was distracted. Dimes, JE7, protecting Titan's girl, the Cubans, all of it, kept me from focusing on the matter at hand. Kojack. And that was the reason I lost. So, here is what we do."

All eyes were on Kermit at this moment.

"Doctor Teeth. Take the Mayhem and show Mr. Wonka we mean buisness. I want him to fear me. So make sure what you do hits him right in that stupid looking hat of his. Go."

The members of the Electric Mayhem got up smiling and left for the door. Janice looked back at Kermit and winked, causing Kermit to smile. Tonight was looking up indeed. We shook off those thoughts quickly, other business needed to be handled first.

"Foz. Take Animal and Chef with you and let Stallion know, we are not playing around and that I do not like his disrespectful attitude towards me. "

Animal lept up onto the table.

"ANIMAL EAT STALLION! ANIMAL EAT STALLION!"

"ANIMAL!" Kermit snapped, causing the hairy man to stop. "Animal........BEAT....Stallion. Beat Stallion, not eat. Got it"

Animal paused, thinking about what was said.

"Animal beat Stallion?"

"Yes Animal. Go beat Stallion. But leave him alive, just broken inside."

Animal nodded, smiling. He left with Chef and Foz behind him. Rowlfski stood.

"Let me guezz boss, you wants me to go after Titan?"

"No Rowlf. I want you and Gonz to get my weapons ready and make sure we have our people in that front row."

Gonz took out a pad of paper and pen.

"Whatcha want there boss?"

"Bring the usual instruments. Bats and Chains."

Gonzola chuckled

"Going old school eh Boss?"

"You got it. But throw in a few kendo sticks, sledgehammers, and a chair or two. I like variety you know."

"You got it Boss. We will get right on it."

Rowlfski spoke next

"But what about Titan? He is still a threat."

"And he is a threat I will deal with. You have your orders, get to it."

The two men left the room, leaving Kermit alone in the room. He went over to the phone and began to dial.

Hello

"Hello Titan old chum.

What the fuck do you want Kermit?

"It's about Friction. Look kid, I like you. You've got spunk and I respect that. I want to let you know, to quote the old cliche, that what happens at Friction, it's nothing personal. Just business."

I can respect that. But that doesn't mean Im going to go easy on you. I intend to win.

"As do I. Rest up Titan. We both are going to go thru Hell."

Fine.

*click*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosions ripped thru the Wonka factory. Flames lept up into the nightsky and smoke filled the air. Outside of the sound of fire crackling, another, more sinister sound could be heard. Laughter. The laughter of the Electric Mayhem. They circled the facoty on their motorcycles, tossing their molotov cocktails and gernades at will and on whim. The result, was to their namesake. Mayhem. Oompa Loompas ran about, wildly trying to put out the spreading flames. Doctor Teeth waved his hand, calling his gang to him. The others rode their bikes up and stopped next to him.

"Great job all. Im sure Wonka gets the point now. What say we hit the Pub for a little post mayhem drink?"

Floyd and Zoot smiled while nodding in agreement. Janice shoke her head.

"Like, sorry guys, but I got, like, other plans tonight."

The other members of the Electric Mayhem laughed before Doctor Teeth spoke.

"All right, all right Janice, you go and have fun. Don't sap too much of his strength now."

They rode off laughing into the night, leaving the reddish glow of flames behind them.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:17 pm
Rikishi's Thong

I can respect that. But that doesn't mean Im going to go easy on you. I intend to win.

"As do I. Rest up Titan. We both are going to go thru Hell."

Fine.

*click* ...

Titan sat there for a moment. This was a trying time for the young man. He'd had a hard time quitting anything as a kid. The only thing he can remember just...quitting and giving up on was playing the trumpet back when he was in the third grade. He didn't know if he could win.

Am I really cut out for this?

Can I really win a match.

There really wasn't anything to fight for. Is there aything left for him to believe in anymore? When everything around him is lies and deceit. When thugs like Kermit, even though Titan respected him as a fighter, he was still a thug. In a place where it helped to not have a conscience, how could Titan compete?

When I fight for myself, I just...lose. Get beat. Thrown off track. Is this really what I want to keep doing?

He sat down on the bed. He hadn't talked to Kim in a while. He hadn't talked to his brother. He didn't even know if Matt was going to the show, if he was going to be able to, or if he really wanted to.

I wouldn't wanna see me lose another match either.

He looked down on the floor, and the growing shadows. Almost like the doubts growing in his mind.

"AHHHHH!! Someone help!"

The scream came from outside...Titan jumped to the balcony and looked down. A young woman was being mugged just below him. Could he just stand there while this happend? Or would he do something...Titan walked back into his room. Walked away...and then with blurring speed, the huge man jumped from the second story window, to the fire escape near to him, and then used the ladder to swing down to the ground.

The man produced a knife from his pocket and showed it to Titan. Like saying "walk away big guy." But Titan wasn't going to give this up. He stood up straight, signaling for the thug to come and get him.

The man shot out at him, he was fast. But Titan grabbed his arm and twisted his wrist, the man let out a loud shriek and dropped the knife. Titan gave him one stiff punch to the face and he dropped to the ground. Titan picked up the purse the man had stolen and gaveit back to the woman.

Here you go ma'am.

She took her purse very fast and checked to make sure everything was in it.

"You didn't kill him did you?"

Ah, him? No, but he's going to have quite the headache when he wakes up.

The young lady smiled a little bit.

"Well, thank you so much. I wish there were more guys like you. This is the third time this year."

I'm very sorry.

"Well, if you stick around, maybe that'll go down a lot. You're a pretty imposing figure."

Yeah, I guess you...could say that.

And for the first time that day. Titan smiled. The woman walked away just fine, and Todd Lewis climbed back up to his room. Almost like nothing had happend. He closed the window again. He sat down on the bed. And stared at the TV.

I think...

He said it out loud to the darkness, if only for himself to hear it.

I think I just found something to fight for.

(F/T/B)

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Stallion stared down the three men standing in front of him. Must be Kermit's boys he thought to himself while assessing his current situation. The large one was is biggest concern. The huge man with fists the size of soccerballs glared at him. He seemed to be holding back a small hairy man with fury in his eyes. And as if that wasn't enough, another man was standing next to the other two, a silly mustache on his face and a mean smile. The large one spoke.

"Stallion. We come with a message from our Boss. He didn't like the disrespect you showed him the other day. Yous need to learn a bit of a lesson."

Stallion flashed a cocky smile.

"And you three freaks are supposed to teach me what? Reading? Writing? Arithmetic? Sorry boys, already know that."

"Yous got a smart mouth Stallion!"

Fozzinini threw a punch towards Stallion. Stallion expected as much, and was ready for it. Throwing his hand out, he grabbed the large arm of Fozzinini, twisted it, and using the large man's own momentum against him, flung Fozzinini right into the wall behind them. The small one lept out towards Stallion, only to meet the young man's foot square in his hairy little head. Animal fell on the ground. With the little one down, and the big one still trying to shake the wall hit off, Stallion turned to face the Swede. As he turned his head, he felt a heavy blow to his stomach.

"Mmmm Bork Bork. Mmmm Bork Bork." was all he heard as another blow knocked him to the ground. Stallion tried to get back up, but a heavy force landed on his back.

"ANIMAL BEAT STALLION! ANIMAL BEAT STALLION!" the little man yelled as he launched into an assault on Stallion's back. Each blow was little compared to the bat hit the Swede delivered, but the ammount of shots more than made up for the lack off power. Stallion gathered his strength and flung the small man from his back. He scrambled away and stood up. Kermit's thugs had regained themselves and were approaching him, ready for the melee that would happen. No winning this one. Best to lose em and jump em later Stallion turned and ran down the street. He easily outran the three men. Stallion was known, at least to the ladies, for his stamina. And it didn't fail him today. He leaned against a nearby wall to catch his breath. Kermit will pay for this cheap shot. After I beat the shit out his boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janice did not sap the strength of Kermit that night. Sure, she put him thru a workout, but in the end, Kermit was still awake, with her sleeping next to him. If only he could find a way to turn sex into a full workout, he would be more fit and a whole lot happier. I have to look into that he thought as he smoked his cigarette and stared at the patterns the smoke made in the dimly lit room. His head was on the business at hand, but for now, he enjoyed the peace of the evening. He gently left the bed, taking care not to wake his sleeping lover. He wrapped his robe around him, and went out on to his balcony. The city lights flickered this evening in a almost hypnotic pattern. But Kermit had some business to take care of before he could lose himself in the simple pleasure of staring out onto the nightscape. He pulled out his cellphone and began to dial.

"Hey Fozzie. So.....how did it go?"

"Yea Boss, it didn't go so well."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, the guys tough and quick. Caught me by suprise, and Animal too. But don't worry, we did get some good licks in, but not a lot."

Kermit was silent for a moment. If Stallion could get out of a fight with Fozzie, Animal, and the Swede, then this boy was tough.

"He got the message right?"

"Yea Boss, Im sure he got it"

"Good. Rest up. Im sure Stallion will be back in our path soon."

Kermit hung up the phone. So his boys didnt complete the task, he didn't mind too much. The point was to get a message across, and it seems that that message was delivered. Stallion would come into Friction seeking revenge, which means he would not have his normal focus. He would go out of his way to hurt Kermit when he could instead win the match. Not that Kermit intended it to get that far, but it never hurts to prepare for all occasions. This would be a fun fight. A voice came from the bedroom

"Babe? Like, come back to bed"

Kermit smiled as his ditched his cigarette over the balcony. Time for round two he thought as he entered his bedroom.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:27 am

(ooc: I have to edit this post so that it fits what's going on this takes place after Stallion's intial attack, instead of waiting at Friction. He decides to attack the three men who tried to attack him to show that he's serious this time around also the Wonka part still happens after the factory is lit up in flames by EM)

Wonka watched in horror, as his factory lit up in flames, usually not one loss for words the eccentric chocolatier was speechless. He looked on as his oompas loompas ran around with hands in the air yelling and screaming. He reached in his pocket and looked at the subpoena that was in his hands. He crumpled the paper up and threw it back at the house, hoping that the flames would burn in it, he could hear the sounds of fire trucks approaching, sensing that things could be ok. He shook his head and slowly walked to his car hoping to find a hotel, just to use for one night.

Stallion walked alone on the streets of Key West, he wasn't lying when he said that his feud with Drakus had changed him, the only question is that did it really change him for the better? In a sport filled with violence the initial answer would be yes it did but outside the profession it was arguable, the feud had hardened him there was no doubt about it. The feud had hardened his heart and soul. He continued walking down the street admiring the women and street attractions that he saw, he knew where Kermit was staying at and he knew that the 3 stooges wouldn't be far behind. As he approached the area he slid around the corner of the building and hid.

After a couple of minutes he watched as Animal, Foz and Chef all approach the building. In their hands were various weapons, it was clear that the three of them were ready for any attack on their boss. He watched and waited as the three thugs would walk back and forth, not knowing that Stallion was hiding Foz and Animal passed him while Chef wasn't to far behind. Stallion waited as Chef's was two or three steps ahead of him. He stepped out from the corner and quietly got behind Chef, with his two hands he grabbed Chef from behind and applied pressure to his neck, keeping him silent and choking him out at the same time. In Chef's hand was a tire iron, once Tony choked him out. He grabbed the tire iron from Chef's hands; he didn't bother with the body and decided to let Foz and Animal see him.

The two of them stopped and looked at Chef's unconcious body, they then slowly look up and see the Stallion standing in front of them

Stallion: I just want you to know that once we're finished you'll be lying with your friend here.

Animal: ANIMAL BEAT STALLION!

Animal and Foz both rush at Tony hoping to play the numbers game, with the tire iron in his hand. Tony ducks an Animal punch and hits him in the stomach with the tire iron. Foz grabs him from behind and holds him while Animal gathers himself; he pulls out a chain and wraps it around his fist looking to hit Tony with it. Instead Tony backs up and kicks Animal while headbutting Foz at the same time. With the tire iron in his hand, he hits Animal in the face knocking him down before he uses the chain. He hits Animal one more time for good measure this time knocking him out. Foz pulls a lead pipe out of his pants and stands up. Stallion backs up and gets into an attack position, the two men circle each other looking for an opening to attack. Foz takes the first swing but Stallion jumps backwards, with the tire iron he quickly gets behind Foz and hits him in the head knocking him out for good. This doesn't stop Stallion though as he continues to swing and land the tire iron on top of the unconscious Foz, thoughts of the Drakus match and his brother being tortured ran through his head, as he continued reigning blows on both Foz and Animal. It got to the point that he could see the body of Drakus in place of both men, he threw the tire iron away and just continued to use his fists to reign down blows.

Stallion: Son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you Drakus! I'm fucking going to kill you!

Stallion grabbed Fozzinini's lead pipe; he raised the pipe over his head and before he brought it down. He stopped and looked at the two men again; he dropped the lead pipe and brought his hands into his face. Breathing heavily he realized the mistake he was about to make, he was a lot of things but he wasn't a killer. Before he left he knelt down at and looked into the pockets of Foz, reaching inside the front pocket he pulled out his cellphone. Knowing that Kermit had to be on speed dial, he searched the phone looking for his number, once he found it he pressed enter and waited to hear Kermit's voice.

Kermit: Aww damnit! Hello?

Stallion: Hey Kermit

Kermit: Tony what the hell do you want?

Stallion: Just to tell you that I just took out three of your men.

Kermit slowly stepped outside on top of the balcony and looked down, there he saw Foz, Chef, and Animal all knocked out with Stallion waving at him.

Stallion: Also that hot bitch you're fucking, tell her that if she wants to real man she can come to my hotel room and see a real man.

Kermit: Listen you fake piece of shit..

Stallion: See you at Friction :Click:

Stallion hung up the phone he lacksdasically tosses the phone out onto the street where a nearby car runs it over crushing it. He looks over at the window and sees Kermit visibly cursing and yelling which causes a joker like grin on his face. He

That's why you don't fuck with a Mancini, I'll see you at Friction Kermit.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 am
Profile E-mail

Post KERMIT POST
" You stupid motherfucker!" Kermit roared from his balcony. "You just made the worst mistake of your pathetic life you sack of shit"

His verbal assualt was answered only with a smile from Stallion. Kermit watched as Stallion threw the cellphone into oncoming traffic before walking away. Kermit dialed his phone.

"Gonz! Get your ass down here. Stallion beat the living fuck out of Foz, Animal, and the Swede. I want that son of a bitch killed!"

"Boss, we can't do that! Such a hig profile murder would destory this family. Not even Statler and Waldorf would be able to keep you from jail."

Kermit's breathing slowed as he calmed himself, only slightly. He was silent for a moment before he responded.

"So Gonz, what can we do to that fuckstick?"

"Outside of trying another little lesson, not much. You will just have to take him out at Friction."

"And after Friction?"

"He's open game."

"Alright then, call The Lovers. Tell them I want a meeting now."

A gasp was heard across the line.

"Boss? The...Lovers? You sure you want to do that?"

"Im sure. Stallion forced this upon himself. Make it happen and make sure our boys get the best medical attention."

"Okay Boss. Be careful."

Kermit hung up the phone. While he was calmer now, fury still burned inside him. Tony was going to experience a lot of pain at Friction. And now, it would be a lot more than Kermit had intended. Kermit went inside and started getting dressed.

"Babe, like what's going on?"

"Stallion proved to be more of a problem than I thought. I have to go out and take care of some business."

"Do you, like, need the Mayhem for this?

"No, Ive called a meeting with the Lovers."

"Wow! This guy must have really, like, gotten to you."

Kermit shot an angry glare at Janice that caused her to tense up.

"He is scum! Remember that!"

"But Kerm, I didn't, like, mean..."

"QUIET!"

Kermit had never yelled at her like that. But Stalllion's comment did get to him. Also that hot bitch you're fucking, tell her that if she wants to real man she can come to my hotel room and see a real man. Kermit relaxed and tried again to calm himself.

"Sorry Jan. Stallion just beat the crap out of Foz, Animal, and the Swede. I'm a little high strung right now."

Jan still remained a bit tense, but her eyes relaxed at his words.

"It's okay babe. Just, like, don't go crazy or anything."

"I won't Jan." he kissed her forehead. "Except on him."

He left for his meeting, leaving a very worried young lady behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two men sat at the other end of the table. Kermit hated dealing with them. He didnt care that they were gay. Hell, he didn't give a fuck if they liked a dick up their ass, it was their reputation and the reputation of the gang they led. The Sesame Street gang were long time allies of the MUPPETS, but they had cruel and mean streak that made Kermit wince. Kermit liked it up front and to the point. Somebody pissed you off, you went up to him and broke his kneecaps. But the Sesame Street gang didn't just go after you. They went after your family, friends, anybody. They were sadistic fucks. And the Lovers, Bert and Ernie, were the worst. They made Josef Mengele look like a saint.

"So Kermit, what's the big emergancy that had you call us away from our sleep" Ernie said in a sing song voice.

"Stallion. I want your help with him."

Bert laughed.

"What Kermit, is he too tough for you and your Muppets?"

"No." Kermit shot back. "I just want to employ your gangs, eh, "special skills."

The two men looked at each other then back at Kermit.

"We can help you. For our normal price of course."

"Good. Now look. I've got a lot of front row tickets to Friction. I want your boys and girls in those seats. You hand me, and only me, weapons. If that bitch Stallion gets near any of you, you make him choose another path. Got it?"

Both men nodded.

"Good. Payment will be delivered after the match."

Kermit stood up to leave. Bert voice called out to him.

"Why don't you come down to the Rubber Ducky with us Kermit. Im sure you'd like it"

Both men giggled. Kermit froze for a moment before leaving, the Lovers laugther behind him.

Man I hate those two.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]