[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc in the Bahamas: Freya v Shadow v Kermit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Havoc in the Bahamas: Freya v Shadow v Kermit 
in a cardboard box

Post Havoc in the Bahamas: Freya v Shadow v Kermit
Majestic cup match

(Three-way Elimination Inferno match)

This Majestic cup match will re-define the expression "Being on fire".

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

Florida one day after Friction

WHUPA WHUPA WHUPA WHUPA

"SO YOU SAID THAT YOU'D EXPLAIN AFTER THE SHOW. WELL I'M HERE LET ME IN ON IT"

The first man, Cameron Jones, has to yell to be heard over the helicopter. He's still hurt physically and mentally from his encounter with Darkness, he's a little lighter in the department of jewelry but that thought is pretty far in the back of his head, right now all he's thinking about is why Shadow has him on a helipad near the arena he just fought in, why several men are loading crates onto the helicopter or WHY Shadow is doing something he's damn near NEVER seen him do, namely smile widely AND warmly.

Shadow isn't in the mood for yelling so he motions for P.D. to join him on a different part of the roof the propellers are still heard but at least a regular conversation is possible.

whupa whupa whupa

Shadow: "Like I told you in the arena I've located a source that should be able to lead us to our rather elusive cure."

P.D.: "Great, so tell me why are we standing here instead of grabbing it?"

Shadow adjust his tie.

Shadow: "I am....unable to retrive it myself."

P.D. laughs.

P.D.: "So... tell me. If YOU and YOUR people can't pick it up then just what in THE Hell is it?"

Shadow: "To put it as clearly as possible, science met something of a roadblock. I'm forced to at least dabble in the services of a Shaman."

P.D.: "Shaman? Sounds like magic not your thing Shads, in fact it sounds an awful lot like your old partners schtick."

Shadow: "Correct, in fact that's how I came into contact with him."

P.D: "So what is it that you can't do?"

Shadow harrumphs before answering the reason is obviously an annoyance to him.
Shadow: "It would appear. (Shadow rolls to the top of his head and sighs.) That I am too far on the side of evil as he puts it."

P.D.: "You evil. (barely contains his laugh) "No not YOU!"

Shadow: "Laugh it up old man. But he says that YOU are perfect for the job."

P.D: "On the account of me being so heroic and all."

This time Shadow laughs.

Shadow: "No actually what he said was that YOU are almost perfectly balanced between pure good and pure evil. He wouldn't explain why but I'm of a mind it's because he had no IDEA why. Long story short he gave me this list to hand to you."

P.D. curses loudly

P.D.: "Shadow. You DO realize that this list is going hopping around the globe and....... DOES THIS SAY THE MOON!!!!!!!"

Shadow: "Moon Township it's in Pennsylvania. Not so far away from Mars now that I think about it. Look it's what he says you need to do in order balance the power surge that occurs during the brain transfer and subsequent memory dump."

Cameron Jones bites his lip hard.

"So this will insure my son getting better?"

Shadow: "It will."

P.D. shakes his head, the list is long and many of the countries are dangerous enough BEFORE considering what his task in each of them would be. It's going to allow him to help his family but the pain he's going to feel being away from them for so long is a high price to pay. He answers out loud without thinking.

P.D.: "But it's WORTH the price."

Shadow: "Excuse me?"

P.D.: "I'm likely to get shot and wind up on CNN in a bunch of these places."

Shadow: "Yeah, you'll REALLY need to be carefull in Mars."

P.D.: Seriously Shads this list has FAR more Stans than I'm comfortable with. Plus having to steal something from the Louve? What's this Shaman on?"

Shadow: "A regular regiment of ...... well let's just say he dabbles in a bit of everything, but a little danger isn't going to phase you and that IS why I'm loading you up with so many weapons, but you knew that . So tell me, what's the real problem?"

P.D. thinks of the weeks events how long it's been since he's seen his wife how being close to that pretty woman reminded him of how much he missed her. Shadow places a hand on his shoulder.

P.D.: "You better not EVER let H1 get wind of this but, I REALLY think I'm going to miss the SHIT out of my family. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to make it."

Shadow smiles warmly again. To anyone that knows him it is VERY disturbing.

Shadow: "Is that all? Well, I was HOPING to make this a surprise but...."

"Hello baby."

Cameron Jones's eyes open wide as he turns around and lifts the beautiful woman that just greeted him off the ground with a joyful hug. They kiss for what seems an eternity.
What they say is NONE of your business.

Shadow: "You may be interested to know that your sons recent catatonic state has shown little improvement, so sadly he will NOT be able to join you on this trip. I am sending a bodyguard with you it should help........You two are not hearing a single word I'm saying right now are you? At any rate the copter will lift fly you to your jet, it's been outfitted with the latest in weaponry, you'll need it."

Shadow leaves before Cameron can retort with any line even CLOSE to having all the weapons he needs. The happy family will be gone for some time and IN that time many things will change, perhaps even how all involved define happiness.

whupa whupa whupa

Later

Shadow is reading through Kermit's file it's thick but also sadly typical of a self proclaimed ruthless businessman of course Shadow was the best when it came down to being an evil entrepreneur. This Freya Green business had him though. She's an enigma and not the top secret government type either, people like her who just seem to come from nowhere almost NEVER did. She COULD have just been a drifter who just so happened to land in 41...TCW it would be a while before Shadow got used to that. He started off wrestling in TCW except then it stood for Total Championship Wrestling, and Eclipse was still alive, of course unfortunately so was his father. Shadow shakes his head, he almost drifted off there falling too far into reminiscing nobody had even HEARD of the Threat, it was ancient history he had a new group now and a new challenge. The fact was info or none Shadow was going to have to focus ALL his energy on his opponents. If he couldn't figure out Freya's past he could always focus on her present. She didn't seem to be one to be too affected by mindgames anyway. Maybe he could try a new approach. As for Kermit he was already working on infesting the studio so to speak with a little mole.

Kermits Pad

"Look my name is Hernandez Moleman I have something for your boss, now if you make me walk away before giving it to him he might just give it to YOU know what I mean?"

"And I'M saying that the boss doesn't need strange packages or anything that...Who did you say you worked for again?"

H.M.: "I SAID I work for Big Docks, indirectly of course."

"Right, like you said direct rival of S-Mart and as you said in THIS case direct opposition of one of bosses opponents namely Shadow. It's a little convinent."

H.M.: "Look since you OBVIOUSLY ain't Bunson!"

"Enough with the muppet jokes before I show YOU it ain't easy being black and blue."

H.M: "Fine you THINK it's a bomb check it out."

"No need for that."

Kermit walks to the top of the staircase.

Kermit: "Right now I have a couple of my boys with rifles trained on your temple, real sniper mother fuckers so I'll make this simple, if I think the milk your selling is sour I won't shed a tear when I spill it. Now SPILL IT!"

Back with Shadow

Shadow: "Well HERE is something. That bracelet that Deadzone has been stuck on. I should have talked to T.I about it before hopefully I can catch him. Anything that can cause that much anger in her MUST be linked to her in some way. Ms. Green it's time we talked.

Hotel

Freya: "Look I'm SORRY if you got a complaint about the noise but I didn't exactly invite the clown IN here!"

(The hotel manager is named Lila Bitshayocovich)
L.B: "Well. Perhaps if you didn't have gentlemen callers at this time of night."

Freya: "Gentle...... Look lady perhaps if you had gentlemen callers......EVER! (Freya calms down) Look he broke in and..."

L.B: "I see that isn't ALL that was broken. THIS is going to cost you!"

Freya: "Cost ME!!! But I"

Freya wanted to knock the woman out but honestly the way she was feeling right now she just wanted to knock SOMEBODY out. Luckily for the woman she was paged back to her desk.

L.B: "We have your credit card Ms. Green we WILL be reimbursed. I swear I don't even understand WHY we let you wrestlers into our hotel it NEVER changes."

Frey slams the door but Animal broke it on his rush out so it swings back open, not a lot is going right today. Then things get worse.

"Ms Green? Ms. Freya Green?"

Freya speaks before looking up

Freya: "LOOK I'll pay for the door AND the room but you'd seriously better get out of my face before I......"

"Excuse me Ms. Green but I couldn't help but to notice that you've had quite a rough morning."

Freay: " I really need this ...So who might YOU be? I assume you work for Shadow?"

"Quite the contrary I work AGAINST him everyday."

Freya: "And of course you have the information that I NEED to beat him."

"I'd be pleased that you are the first of his opponents to listen to my advice immedeatly but the hint of sarcasam I detect in your voice says otherwise."

Freya: "Oh it isn't sarcasam it's SKEPTICISIM!" (sighs) "My time in this federation has taught me to look gift horses SQUARELY in the mouth. I've been through MORE than I've signed up for I mean you people DO realize that this is SUPPOSED to be a wrestling show RIGHT!"

RING RING RING

"You'd better answer that"

RINGH RING RING

"That will be Shadow."

Fade

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:59 am
Too much time on my hands

The conference room was filled with a wide variety of men and women. Every major player in the Muppet gang was there, and everyone of them knew why. The Boss was getting very serious about this Fed. His victory over Wonka, Titan, and The Stallion had propelled their fearless leader further in the the tournament for the championship belt. Which meant each and everyone of them had work to do. The main door opened, and in walked Kermit. He walked a bit slowly than normal, the after effects of his brutal match evident. After sitting at the head of the large table, Kermit cleared his throat before speaking.

"Okay, I won. We all know that. But just because I pulled out the victory does not mean I am happy. Will somebody please answer me this question. WHY THE FUCK DID MY OPPONENTS GET WEAPONS!"

He glared around the room, his gaze meeting with every person. Fozzinini was the first to speak up, even if it was very timid.

"We had a problem with security Boss. They figured out what was going on and spread what boys they let in around. We had no control."

Kermit stared at Fozzie, anger burning in his eyes so intense it made the big man cringe.

"It would have been nice to know that BEFORE THE MATCH!"

Kermit stood up.

"Listen people. We are getting deep into this fed. There is no way I am going to dominate this business without proper communication. You understand?"

Every nodded.

"And speaking of communication, who the fuck sent Animal after Freya?"

Dr Teeth raised his hand.

"That was me Boss. I figured you would order it anyway, so I thought I would step up and get it down."

"Well Teeth, I do encourage initiative, but next time, give me a warning. Got that? I did not want my first contact with Freya to go that way."

"Yes Boss."

"Good. Now, we can work this to our advantage. Gonz, what do we know about the two?"

The small man pulled out some papers and laid them on the desk.

"Freya Green. Mid twenties. Born and raised in England. Not much experience outside of what she's learned here, but she's made up for it with speed and tenacity. Very well liked by both fans and other wrestlers."

"Okay, and the other guy?"

"Shadow. Yea, that's where we ran into a problem. Not much known about him. All that is known is that he had a brother and tag partner named Eclipse that was killed outside Mellon Arena back in 2000. Left the country for awhile only to return recently. By all accounts, he is one evil bastard. Has these two Asian broads with him almost all the time."

"Whats the story on them?"

"Again, not much. Rumors fly about how they are his servants, or his assassins, or walking corpses. General bullshit if you ask me."

"I see. Okay folks! Listen up. Here is the plan. I will deal with Freya, the rest of you focus on Shadow. I want to know everything about this mook. His past, his goals, what he eats for breakfast, I want to know everything. Also, find out who those Asian girls are as well. Do not raise too much attention, nobody makes a move until I say. I want everyone on this. If he has any enemies, which I think he will, I want meetings arranged. Go."

Every filled out of the room, leaving Kermit alone. Kermit begin to fix himself a drink, his mind racing. Freya did not seem like much of a threat, but Kermit knew better. She made it past the first round, which meant she was not one to be underestimated. And then Shadow. Kermit didn't give a shit how bad ass rumors said Shadow was, the man was mortal. Which means he bleeds, he sleeps, and he fears. Kermit downed his drink. He stood at the bar for many moments, deep in thought. Finally, after many minutes, he poured himself another drink and walked over to his desk. After pulling out a pad of paper, and finishing his second drink, he begin to write.

Ms. Green,

First let me offer my deepest apologizes for the actions of the man called Animal. As I'm sure you know, or will find out shortly, Animal is under my employment. I had no knowledge of his actions until just this evening and can assure you, it was not under my orders. Animal thought he would impress me by attacking my next opponent, when in fact, he angered me. He has been punished for his actions and I am offering, as a sign of my remorse over this terrible situation, to pay for any damages to any property. I will even go a step further and am offering to set you up in a very nice room at the Four Seasons Hotel, which is certainly an upgrade from your current lodgings. I only ask that we put this unfortunate accident behind us and can face each other at Havoc, with respect.

Yours Thankfully,

Kermit Gambono

Kermit had just finished the letter, when the intercom blared.

"Boss? You need to get down here fast."

It never ends.

Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:40 am
World Champ

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:28 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:45 pm
World Champ

Shadow walked down a corridor, no longer able to hear the screams of Readie. Stuck in his mind was the look of glee painted across the faces of Yu and Ai. With the level of incompetence that surrounded him, he knew he could always trust the pair to do their job. He walked to the reception desk and spoke to the woman behind the desk.

"In half and hour will you send someone to clean my office."

"Yes sir." Shadow started to walk away again. "Oh, sir. There's a Freya Green sitting downstairs wanting to talk to you. I said you were busy but she insisted on waiting."

Shadow walked behind the desk to where a small screen was relaying CCTV images from the downstairs waiting room. Sitting there alone was Freya, looking out of place in a room that was normally empty.

"She said something about an unfinished phone call."

Shadow nodded.

"I won't be long," he said walking to the door, "just hold any calls."

Kermit watched the whiskey whorl around his glass as he waited of word from one of the Electric Mayhem. He had sent them to check out some of the information Hernandez Moleman had given him, he never signed his half of the contract without checking the goods of the other half first. The phone started to ring, breaking the silence in the room. Kermit lifted the receiver before it finished it's second ring.

"Hello." He was quiet while the other person reeled off what they had found. "Good, stay there and wait. Don't do anything until I say so." He placed the receiver back and looked at Moleman across the table. "It looks like your boss and I have a deal." He signed the contract in front of him and slid it back across to where the other man was waiting for it. Moleman smiled.

"My boss will be pleased. Pleasure to do business with you."

After Moleman had defiantly left, Kermit got up and peered into the box. It was mainly full of papers, the occasional photo appeared as he shifted through, a lot of them taken of a younger Shadow. Kermit groaned. This was defiantly more information than he had found but he was going to be up all night reading it.

Freya sat looking at her fingernails for the umpteenth time. They weren't that interesting, but the waiting room for Shadow's offices was bare, simply a holding pen for unimportant people and it was not in the companies nature to make unimportant people feel special. She wondered why she was here again, when her phone call was interrupted, she was so sure the man she was now waiting for was trying to hurt her, but when she heard of the explosion, she realised what must have happened. And with the stranger wanting to bring Shadow's past to haunt him, she needed to see her opponent before making up her mind.

"Miss Green."

The voice made her start, and for an instant she thought it was going to be the mysterious stranger appearing to see if she had made up her mind.

"It's Freya." She looked up at the expressionless masked face.

"Well, Freya, how can I help you? I understand you wanted to carry on our phone conversation."

"Yes, well, no actually. I just wanted to make sure you were ok." She blushed slightly. "I thought you were playing silly buggers, trying to mess with me before Havoc, but then I heard about the explosion and felt bad for thinking that way..." her voice disappeared, the white cross showing no expression.

"If that is all then Miss Green, it is time you were on your way. As you can see I am quite healthy and ready for Havoc. I have not been playing ‘silly buggers' or however you want to put it, and if you will excuse me I am a very busy man." He opened the main door, letting light flood in.

Freya stepped out of the building, the heat hitting her like a wall. The door slammed behind her.

"Ms. Green." Freya spun around to face the man she knew would be standing there.

"For fucks sake, don't you ever make a noise?"

"I have come to see you," he continued ignoring her question, "too see if you had made up you mind to accept our offer."

Freya looked at the building she had just been hurried out of. She had defiantly made up her mind.

"Yes I have, and no, I do not want your help." If the man was feeling anything about this he did not show it.

"I would urge you to reconsider... it is for your best interests."

"I assure you I have my best interests at heart, and I defiantly don't want your help." She turned her back and hurried off. She could feel the man's eyes boring into her back and hoped that this wouldn't cause more problems then she was hoping to solve.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]