[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Revolucion: Acolyte vs Father Savage
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Revolucion: Acolyte vs Father Savage 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Revolucion: Acolyte vs Father Savage
Battle of Epic Holiness

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:12 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

And the angels rejoiced and pot was madeth plentiful"

Savage 22:8

Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:11 pm

Post Shark: 12:18 says:
Father Savage flailed his arms around wildly. Acolyte looked on, not having the time to laugh his ass off.

"Pray something man!!" Acolyte exclaimed as he was trying to reach out to horrified holy man.

"Umm, SAVE ME OPRAH!" Savage screamed desperately.

"This is hopeless."

Acolyte lunges over towards Savage's right arm but he sinks a little when he hits the water and kicks a shark's head on accident, after his foot connected with the sea creature a little whimper could be heard.

"Ass...er Acolyte this is no time to be letting your farts out. I thought your name was 'Ass-is-tight' for a reason." Comments the Father.

"Hey try kicking that shark over there."

"WHAT?!"

"Just do it, don't be a pussy."

"Well you are what you eat! REPENT!!"

The Father then toe-kicks the shark in the back and a faint squirm can be heard.

"HA! These sharks are made from the flowers of the French!"

The two then continue their brutal assault on the sharks.

POW!

KICK~!

PUNCH~!

After a few minutes of battling the EVIL sharks; the future opponents high five.

"That was cool the way I punched that one shark."

"Or the way I knocked the teeth out of the smaller one."

"Yeah that was wicked."

The two proclaimed 'holy-men' swim off in another direction as we stay with the two sharks who turn belly up.

Hmmm. They look rather humanish.

Whatever.

"Hey look what's that over there?" Asks Acolyte.

"Looks like a big piece of a Will 'Devil Worshipper' Ferrell movie."

"Don't you mean crap?"

"Isn't that what I said?"

"Oh I get it. Har-har. You know it now that we are getting closer I think it's a boat."

"And the flag is black that means it's a safe boat!"
exclaims the Father.

"I think that's a skull on top of the cross though."

"Don't be silly tight ass."

"Whatever you say Savage-man."

As the duo gets even closer they start to hear people singing about a bottle of rum.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:24 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

"I think you mean 'ahoy,'" Acolyte muttered.

"That is obviously what I said! Ahey!" This time, a face peered over the side of the boat. Savage flailed his arms. "Save us!"

The face vanished again. For a second, the two water-treading wrestlers thought they were going to leave them, but a moment later, two ropes were tossed over the sides. "Grab hold!" a voice commanded. This was followed up by an emphatic "ARRR!"

"You heard the ARRR-Guy," Savage said, grabbing a rope.

"I'm not so sure about this," Acolyte started. Finally, seeing no other alternative other than a very lengthy swim in shark(?) infested waters, he relented and grabbed a rope.

"HEAVE!" came a voice. They were rapidly hauled out of the water and over the side of the shoddy, wooden boat. The two men looked around them, dripping with sea water.

"Uh," Savage began, but even he had no idea where to go from there.

"Who be ye? ARRRRR!" a voice shouted.

The two turned around and saw a figure standing nearby

"I said 'Who be ye?'" he hollered again.

Savage stepped forward. "It is I, Father John Savage! REPENT!! And this is my associate, Ass-is-tight!"

Acolyte elbowed him before turning back to the man. "My name is Acolyte, not Ass-is-tight. Excuse him," he said pointing at Savage, "he's an idiot."

The pirate rubbed his chin thoughtfully before letting out a sudden "ARRR!" Savage and Acolyte both jumped back a bit as the pirate moved forward. "We could use another pair of hands on our crew of salty dogs! ARRR!" He fixed his eyes on Acolyte. "Especially one with a tight ass, right crew?"

Acolyte and Savage both turned slowly around to look at the crew.

"What the fuck kind of pirates are you?" Acolyte asked, glancing back at the pirate.

"We be Butt Pirates! ARRR!"

Acolyte and Savage both turned to each other and weighed their options. At the same time, they both leaped back over the side. The water was a welcome comfort after being on that ship with the seamen. The Butt Pirate ship sailed out of sight and Acolyte sighed.

"I guess we're swimming again," he said. The pirates had actually taken them further away from Puerto Rico, but it was still within sight. They began to swim.

"This isn't so bad really," Acolyte commented.

"I agree, my tight-assed friend," Savage said.

"Could you please stop it with my ass?"

"I didn't name you. You should have come to grips with it by now."

The two continued swimming.

bump

"Did you hit my leg?" Acolyte asked, drawing to a halt.

"No," Savage said. He cocked his head to the side. "You aren't going crazy, are you?"

"Something just hit my leg."

The two looked down at the water. They were in a deep section and couldn't see very far beneath their kicking feet. For a brief second, Acolyte thought he saw a large shape moving, but it was gone just as fast. "I don't see anything," Savage said. He shrugged and began swimming again. Acolyte remained still, his eyes glued on the water all around and underneath him.

"Come on," Savage shouted, "My liquor awaits!"

Acolyte was about to reply when he noticed a tiny shape slicing through the water nearby, leaving a wake behind it. It changed direction suddenly and veered toward Father Savage. As it grew nearer, it began to rise. Acolyte quickly saw that the small shape was just the tip of the proverbial iceburg. The shape took on a very defined look of a dorsal fin. A very, very large dorsal fin.

"Stop swimming!" Acolyte shouted.

"But that would be stupid," Savage said.

"There's a shark!" Acolyte hollered, starting to swim toward Savage.

Savage laughed a hearty laugh. "We already kicked the ass of several sharks, what damage can one teeny-tiny shark do?"

"This shark is not teeny or tiny," Acolyte said, picking up his pace.

The dorsal fin was right beside Savage when he finally stopped and turned. "Fine, where is this little sha- HOLYSHIT!"

The shark arced out of the water and slammed back into the ocean right beside Savage, narrowly missing him. Acolyte reached him and began to pull him away. "We have to swim away!" Acolyte hollered.

"I have a better idea," Savage said. He poked Acolyte in the eye.

"Ow! What the fuck did you do that for?" Acolyte said, his hand clutching his eye.

"I watched Shark Week last year and saw that they attack the wounded!"

Despite the situation, Acolyte couldn't help but stare at Savage as if he was the biggest idiot he had ever seen. Perhaps he was. Savage pointed at Acolyte and hollered out at the water. "He's injured oh great predator of the deep! Take him!"

"Thanks," Acolyte said.

A moment later, a large net was thrown over both men. They struggled for a moment, but saw the dorsal fin reappear. Deciding that they would be better in any boat, even that of a butt pirate, they allowed the net to haul them in. They thumped down on the wooden deck of a boat. A different boat. This one looked more like a lobster boat and had only one person on it. He looked like a grizzled man of the sea, someone who had seen it all and had come back for more.

"Thank you! That shark almost ate us!" Acolyte said, leaping up and shaking the man's hand.

"Yes, if not for my quick thinking, we'd both be dead!" Savage exclaimed.

"Makes no difference," the man said in a gruff voice. "We're gonna catch that shark."

"We are?" both Acolyte and Savage asked.

"Aye. We're gonna catch him and kill him."

"That sounds great, but could you drop us off in Puerto Rico first and then catch and kill the shark?" Acolyte said. He glanced out at the ocean and saw the giant dorsal fin circling their boat.

The man continued on, either ignoring him or too nuts to hear him. "Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... and then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces."

"Do you have any whiskey?" Savage asked. The man handed him a flask and Savage grabbed it. "Thanks!"

Acolyte pulled Savage to the side, giving the crazed fisherman a reassuring grin first. "We need to get out of here."

"Why?" Savage asked, taking another gulp of whiskey, "He seems ok to me."

"He's taking us on a hunt for that gigantic shark! I don't know about you, but I don't feel like being eaten today!"

"Nonsense. He's a nice man who would never dream of putting a man of the cloth in danger. Right captain?" Savage hollered up to the captain who had moved to the wheel and was moving the boat after the massive shark.

The captain ignored them again, gazing off into the distance and singing to himself. "Fairwell and ado to ye' fair Spanish lady..."

Suddenly, the shark leaped from the water right beside the boat. It dwarfed the small ship. It landed with a huge splash, sending a massive wave over the deck. Acolyte and Savage held on for dear life and watched the dorsal fin resume its circling.

Acolyte looked over at the captain, his eyes wide. "I think you're going to need a bigger boat."

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:04 pm

Post Shark: 14:28-36-says:
"Aye this boat is big enough for that monster."

"I agree with the crazy guy."
Savage says as he takes another swig from the bottle.

"Hey where'd it go?"

"Huh?!"

All men on deck run over to the left side of the boat and see no fin circling the boat...to the right side!

Nothing.

To the back!

Zipp-a-dee-doo-da.

They meet back at the front and each one of them look at each other, all with a fearful look on their faces.

"So if he's not around the boat..."

"And he's not next to it..."

"AYE! HE BE UNDER IT SCALLY-WAGS!!!"

The three then go into a frenzy.

Savage runs around the boat screaming like a little girl, while still being able to not spill a drop of his drink.

Acolyte is down on the floor trying to paddle the boat with his bare hands, and the old crazy guy is just screaming obligatory things.

"AYE SHARK CAN'T GET ME! MONSTER LOBSTER!!!"

Then all three are quiet. Awaiting their inevitable DOOM. No doubt all would be gone by the count of three.

Panic

Terror

3!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

By the end of three all sailors are still breathing, in fact the boat is still in tact too.

"We must've scared his little shark ass away." brags the man of cloth.

Then they all take a seat on the poop-deck.

"So uhh what do we do now?"

"Aye, well those butt-pirates taught me a pretty decent game."

"How do you play?" wonders the almost drunken John Savage.

Just stand up and try to touch your toes.

As the wannabe butt pirate was about to show The Father the real meaning of digging for treasure, a rumbling starts up.

"Christ Ass-is-tight, what did you eat?"

Savage continues to stare at Acolyte as the white clad man starts to tremble.

"I know; I'm so sexy it's scary..."

Shockingly that's not what Aco was freaking out about:

"MAN THE SAIL, GET THE PADDLES!"

"Where's your sail?"

"Right here..."

Mr. Crazy pulls out his flag that he uses for his ship....his flagship if you will:

"Great........."

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:13 am
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]