[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction in Paris: Shadow & DeSean Vs MVC (Tag Title)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Friction in Paris: Shadow & DeSean Vs MVC (Tag Title) 
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post Friction in Paris: Shadow & DeSean Vs MVC (Tag Title)
Ghetto Sez: ;)

And the Creative team Sez:
At Retribution both Shadow and DeSean Blackwell were busy with personal or professional issues and thus could not defend the world tag-team titles. Now while the fallout from the no-contest between Shadow and Plausible Deniability is sorted out Mrs. Stern figured it was time to make the tag-team champions team up for the first time and face a worthy challenger.

With Kojack leaving the company the number of regular teams NOT in Infinity dwindled giving the Miracle Violence Combination a golden opportunity based on

1) Their showing at Retribution
2) Their impressive resume from "Other federations" ;)
3) Cause they've already had more matches together as a team than Shadow & DeSean.

Homegrown Heels Vs Imported Aggression, who will win out in the end?

Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:14 am
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:20 am
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:17 am
Under Carder

Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:30 am
Too much time on my hands

The Paris skyline sat behind the Hotel Lutetia where DeSean and Tiffany were staying, the hotel itself was very nice, which a year ago neither of them would have been able to stay in but with Infinity's money it was time they started living the good life, seeing how the other half lived. Outside the streets were busy with tourist and natives of France, inside the room it was a different story. DeSean stood inside the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, reaching his hand under the faucet, he ran cold water across his face, taking a deep, heavy breath he walked out the bathroom. Standing on the other side of the bathroom was Tiffany, she sat on the bed quietly combing her hair. DeSean looked at her, then he looked down as if he felt ashamed. He walked towards the dresser that stood in the corner of the room, opening the top shelf, he eyed a black .45 pistol, pulling the gun out, he looked over at Tiffany who now stopped what she was doing. She looked over at her boyfriend, not saying a word. The look on her face was subdued, it was almost like she was prepared for what was going to happen, there were no pleadings, no beggings, no false sayings of "I love you'. He pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

DeSean quickly opened his eyes, he looked over at Tiffany who was sound asleep beside him. he put his hands through his hair and closed his eyes going back to sleep.

Shadow: It IS a small world DeSean. But with any luck by the time we've gelled as a team it WILL be ours.

That line made DeSean think, even though he and Shadow were tag team champions they were the underdogs going against a much more experienced team, the MVC were a world renowned tag team, traveling from city to city, continent to continent taking on all comers. It would be foolished for him and Shadow to take the team lightly and DeSean knew that. He may be cocky but he wasn't stupid.

DeSean: Shadow I'm reading this and I don't see anything really important about these guys, it's shit I already know.

Shadow: Fine you don't have to read it

The younger tag team champion threw the profiles aside, there was an uncomfortable silence as DeSean looked down at his Infinity ring, the ruby gleamed against the sunlight as DeSean stared at it intently.

Tiffany: What is it with you and that ring?

DeSean: I like looking at it

Tiffany: What's so special about it?

DeSean: This ring represents everything that Infinity is about, the design of it. Sleek, stylish, rich, powerful it's apart of me now. Shadow can relate, right Shadow?

Shadow: Yes I can

DeSean looked out the window, it was the first time he was in the "city of love" he knew without a doubt that Tiffany would want to go out on a date which may be the first step in trying to get their relationship back on track.

Tiffany: Disneyland

DeSean: What?

Tiffany: We just passed Disneyland in Paris, we have to go

DeSean: I'm not..fine we'll go one night.

DeSean looked over at Kim, even though she was with Shadow, DeSean didn't like her to much. Shadow already explained why "Kim" left PD's side but he didn't care. She betrayed her husband, the man who was in this situation because of her. It only reminded him of the fucked up relationship he has with Tiffany, he often looked at PD and Kim as a couple to try and pattern a wrestling relationship after but now he realized there was no hope for any wrestling couple after Kim's act of betrayal.

Tiffany: When are we going?

DeSean: What?

Tiffany: When are we going to Disneyland?

DeSean: Tiff you're going to keep bugging me aren't you?

Tiffany: Yup

Kim: Why don't you two go tomorrow

DeSean: How about no, how about that? We'll go on Friday, is that fine?

Tiffany: Yes it is

DeSean: Shadow where the hell are we going?

The car pulled into a parking lot, that DeSean recognized as a gym...a high school gym

The car stopped and Shadow opened his door

DeSean: What are we doing here?

Shadow: We're going to train

(ooc: This takes place after the events in the gym with MVC)

DeSean: You call that training? Son of a bitch! That sucked.

Shadow: Like I said no one hears a word about this

DeSean: What the hell are we going to do to hit them back?

Shadow: Patience, I have something special for them

Tiff: DeSean...

DeSean: Look Tiff, we'll go out tonight all right? We'll see the Eiffel Tower, the leaning tower of Pisa, we'll go to stores and walk the streets of this god forsaken city! But right now we have business to take care of.

Tiff: It's not that you ass! I swear I saw someone looking at us

DeSean: Of course Tiffany, the entire gym is looking at us!

Tiff: I don't mean that...

Shadow: Let's go

DeSean, Tiffany, Shadow, Kim, and Ai all get inside the car and drive away

You call that training? son of a bitch!

:click:

Tiffany was right about a mysterious presence being around them because there was one, the mysterious figure that wanted to "humble" Shadow smiled as he took pictures of the tag team champions.

Like I said no one hears a word about this

Oh the whole world will Shadow, they'll all know

Frankie: We got those guys good didn't we?

James: Yea that will teach them have some respect

The MVC walked out of the gym minutes after DeSean and Shadow left, even though they were attacked with chairs you wouldn't be able to tell, they've been through worse and a couple of chair shots wouldn't keep them down. As they walked out, Frankie noticed a unwelcomed presence hanging around the bushes with a camera in his hands.

Frankie: It looks like our old friend is back

James: Hey! I thought we told we didn't want to see you around anymore

The old man stood up from his spot and smiled at the MVC

Frankie: Who are you smiling at old man?

Before you try and unsuccessfully try and take me out, let me say that you two gentleman have no idea what you're up against not just against DeSean and Shadow but the entire TCW roster, right now DeSean and Shadow are probably planning a revenge attack on you.

James: We don't care

I have information, valuable information trust me you'll want this, so I'll ask you again do you want my help?

Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:16 am
Under Carder

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:04 am
Too much time on my hands

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:44 am
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

" I'm just saying nothing is ever what it seems" those words kept going round and round in James' head. It seems to be the endless litany of each and every TCW worker they've met since the ink dried on their contracts

"Nothing is ever what it seems" old mysterious men who want to recruit them to be his knights in shining armor told them that same thing while trying to get them to do his dirty work.

"Nothing is ever what it seems" a couple of Hellions even warned them after drugging Frankie and then mysteriously letting him go

And now DeSean goes "Nothing is ever what it seems" and that creep-a-zoid Shadow backs it up by buying them drinks just to really get across how much of a mind-fuck this whole experience has been. The fights, hell they've been to some, once as participants but at least it was voluntary even though Hawk knew that not everyone who he fought that night was there under their own free will.

He could take that, yeah odd, yeah not something Jimmy in accounting would ever stumble across but they had chosen to make a living in this crazy, mixed up bizzaro sport known as Professional wrestling. Now the old man obsessing over Shadow, yes admittedly that was odd and his rantings about Shadow being this really bad guy... admittedly neither Frankie nor James ran into freakshows like that very often.

"Heh you know after everything we've been told I wouldn't have pegged you for a "sit down with the enemy" kinda guy" Hawk says just to make conversation as he drank his beer.

"Been told?" Shadow asks, his guard is up immediately.

"Erm... yeah by people in general" Hawk says, he's not sure if Shadow even knows about the guy who's been plotting against him.

"People in general and... and who?" Shadow asks.

"No one, look just forget I ever said anything" Hawk says and then takes another drink from the bottle.

But Shadow isn't about to forget it, he senses something and he's not sure if he likes it.

"Who?" Shadow asks once more, well more like demands this time round.

"Just some guy on the bus" Hawk says figuring that the best answer is the truth but not the whole truth.

"And he told you about me? Not Inifnity or DeSean but about me?" Shadow probes.

"You know, just bits and pieces" Hawk tries to sound nonchalant but it's really succeeding "It's no big deal really"

"Then tell me!"

"Alright fine" Hawk says with a sigh, after all it's not as if he has a crusade against Shadow or anything "This old timer shows up, says he's going to help us beat you, not in the ring mind you"

Shadow doesn't say anything he just focuses intently on what Hawk is saying.

"We say no of course"

"Why "of course"?" Shadow asks.

The question surprises Hawk a bit "What do you mean why? We don't need his help to beat you two" Hawk says

Followed by a pregnant pause as everyone realizes that Hawk just said they could easily beat the tag-team champions.

Not wanting any more trouble tonight Hawk quickly modifies his statement "I mean we either beat you on our own or we lose, we're not looking for an unfair advantage"

The answer seems to calm DeSean down and he goes back to holding the cold beer bottle against his nose, it's still throbbing from where he got hit in the cage and his alcohol level isn't high enough yet to negate it. Shadow on the other hand looks like he still doesn't understand why someone wouldn't want to get every advantage they can, fair or unfair.

"You guys are weird" Shadow says.

"What?" Hawk almost spits out the mouthful of beer he was drinking after Shadow made such a weird comment "WE are the weird ones? Now I'm not one to speak ill of a guy while he's buying us beers but have *YOU* looked in the mirror lately?"

Shadow turns his head and looks at his reflection in the mirror behind the bar, he studies himself for a few moments before turning back to the conversation at hand "Nope you guys are still weird"

"Says the man dressing like a rejected design from G.I. Joe" Hawk mutters and takes another drink of beer.

"Why wouldn't you take his help?"

"You do realize he was targeting YOU right?" Hawk asks.

"Of course I do, it was the first thing I made note off and don't worry I will deal with him in due time" Shadow replies in an ominous tone.

"We're just here to wrestle pal, we're not here to be his "Heroes that stand up to the ultimate bad guy" or whatever it was he called it. Boy did he have a weird tale to tell about you"

"Really?... about my wrestling career perhaps?"

"Naw nothing like that" Hawk admits

"Ah yes my business exploits of course, well they are the stuff of legends if I do say so myself" Shadow says and then takes another drink of beer (Don't worry the mask was pulled up, he didn't drink it THROUGH the mask)

"Naw about you and your dad"

*PPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!*
*Spit take*

That comment seems to have surprised Shadow enough for him to spit his beer out the moment Hawk makes it. Then he turns to Hawk with a crazed look in his eyes (I mean like crazier than normal too)

"He said something about my dad??"

"Well yeah" Hawk says thinking that maybe it was a mistake to open his big trap.

"What did he look like?" Shadow demands as he grabs Hawk by the shirt

"Come on now" Hawk says and tries to pry Shadow's hand off but to no avail it's like a steel vice.

"What... did... he... look... like?" Shadow hisses

"Older guy, and I mean even older than me I'd peg him as in his late fifties or maybe sixties it's hard to say. Big guy." Hawk begins to describe the few things he knew "He had this way about him, like he felt like he was superior to everyone and very used to getting his way. "

Each word seems to cut Shadow like knives

"I dunno what else to tell you other than the fact that he's got it in for you and BAD! He led us to that stupid Gladiator place. This big black bastard is out to get you"

Shadow's head snaps round as he stares right at Hawk

"What did you say?"

"Oh jeesh I mean "African American" not black, sorry man I wasn't thinking" Hawk apologizes thinking that's what set Shadow off.

"He's black?"

"Well yeah"

"Why did you not lead off with this information?" Shadow hisses, then he turns to DeSean "You've got the Infinity gold card I got the group right?"

"Yeah buddy"

"Then pay for the drinks, I've got to go" Shadow says and heads off muttering "I should have known!"

After Shadow storms off in a huff James, Frankie and DeSean are left behind just looking at each other, it seems that not even DeSean really knows what that was all about. Hawk sits there for a moment and then figures a bit of small talk couldn't hurt.

"So that girl your fiancée?" Hawk asks DeSean

DeSean's facial expression quickly changes from confused to annoyed

"I see... touched a nerve? Is that why she left 20 minutes ago?" Hawk asks.

"She left?"

"Well I assume she did, I've been walked out on by women a lot and them getting their coat and purse and walking away in a huff usually means they're leaving" Hawk says, he was surprised that DeSean didn't even notice.

"Oh for the love of... "DeSean mutters "30 minutes is too much to ask for?"

"Well maybe you should go after her" Hawk asks.

DeSean sits there for a moment pondering the question, he doesn't look like he's ready to just jump up and run after her, then after a moment or two he stands up, pays the bill and then reluctantly says

"Yeah I suppose so"

"There goes a man with women problems" Hawk says.

"James... can we go find a doctor now" Frankie says as he slumps over the bar still bleeding from several cuts and gashes after the horrific beating he took in the cage earlier.

"Oh god I totally forgot how beat up you got" Hawk admits, then looks at the 4th wall and wonders how he could have forgotten.

"I didn't really want a beer either, I may have a broken rib after all but well it'd seem impolite to turn them down" Frankie says and grins through the blood on his face.

"So you just sat there the whole time bleeding on your cocktail napkins?"

"You know me Hawk, I don't like to complain... but well would you mind if I pass out now?"

"If you must"

Apparently Frankie must as he collapses forward onto the bar, the pounding he took by the giant in the cage finally got the better of him. Hawk could have kicked himself for totally ignoring Frankie's condition, he could only blame being too wrapped up in the escape and then Shadow's ultraweirdness.

"Excuse me? We need an ambulance" Hawk says to the bartender "and then a beer and some peanuts while we wait.

0^=^0

Shadow's mind was reeling as he walked down the sidewalk. He has his cellphone in his hand furiously dialing a number

"Yeah it's me, we need to talk"

0^=^0

DeSean's mind was reeling as he walked down the sidewalk. He has his cellphone in his hand furiously dialing a number

"Yeah it's me, we need to talk"

0^=^0

Hawk's mind was reeling as he sat in the waiting room while the doctors checked Frankie out. His experience told him that it probably wasn't as bad as it looked

Or maybe he just hoped it wasn't as bad as it looked, going 2 on 1 with DeSean and Shadow didn't quite appeal to him after all.

He sat there flipping through a National Geographic from 1989 while waiting with 5 or 6 other worried people.

"He'll be alright" Hawk says to himself, he HAD to be.

"Nothing is ever as it seems" still runs through his mind, but to Hawk it seemed like it was. DeSean was a dedicated worker who got sidetracked by everyone else's desires but his own and Shadow... Well Shadow lived in his own little makebelieve world where he thought he was some sort of supervillain.

At least that's what Hawk figured, not being a shrink he didn't know exactly what Shadow's delusion was.

The images on the TV catches his eye, it's pictures of a body being carried out from an office with the picture of that Michel Branlette shows right after.

"Excuse me" Hawk said to the man sitting next to him "You speak English?"

"A little yes"

"What's that story on TV about?" Hawk asks and points to the screen.

"Ah yes, local scumbag business man Michel Branlette has just been found dead in his office, throat slashed and erm... how do you say... castrated" the main explains.

An explanation that Hawk had rather been without.

He sank back in his seat as all blood drained from his face, Branlette was dead? Murdered?.... Shadow didn't??

Did he :o

*Fade out as James Hawk realizes that maybe the phrase "Nothing is ever as it seems" is more apt in TCW than anywhere else he's ever been *

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:56 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]