[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Stranglehold: Aftershock Title Battle Royal
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Stranglehold: Aftershock Title Battle Royal 
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Post Stranglehold: Aftershock Title Battle Royal
<center>
Battle Royal
"Infinity decided to make themselves noticed on Havoc when they stole the Aftershock title from Dick Flehr and said he didn't deserve it, but also hinted that he could earn it back. Even though he's the champion he goes into the match without a title and probably without Medicare which could end up being a big problem when he's set to face numerous competitors in a Battle Royal where the Aftershock title is on the line."</center>

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:19 pm
Under Carder

The lights are low and Dick is laying asleep in his bed. Barn is beat from exhaustion over the events of the past few days. Dick is still in his wrestling attire, still bloodied from the beatdown and Barn is so tired he can't even sleep. The fan is spinning slowly and a shimmer of light is the only thing that's visible. It's coming from the crack of the door from the floor. As the fan spins slowly and it makes its repetitve click, all Barn can think about is how Flehr is going to take all this once he wakes up. Barns thoughts begin to jumble together and the click of the fan grows further and further away as he finally slips into unconsciousness.

**5 hours later**

"BARN! BARN! BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRN!"

Dick is now shaking Barn violently. Barn is barely aware of this as 5 hours of sleep is not nearly enough time to recooperate from this kind of tiredness.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Barn is now beginning to gain consciousness... at least enough to realize there's a huge man hovering right over him.

"BARN! BARN!"

"Ok Dick OK! I... I'm awake. What is it?"

"Oh Barn, it's terrible! I can't find it!!"

Barn slowly makes his way to his feet.

Barn: Look Dick, last night at the show, you did win your match against Mr. Acceptable, but afterwards, Highone and his goons came down and beat us all down. Me, you, Mr. Acceptable and the Masked Superstar. He then took your...

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HE TOOK MY ROCKY ROAD??? OH I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

Barn: No Dick, he didn't take your ice cream.

Dick has a very saddened and confused look on his face. Barns heart is in his throat as he knows the next question.

Dick: What did he take Barn?

Barn: Dick, let's not worry about this. You must be hungry, how bout some breakfast?

Dick: Ok Barn, that sounds great!

Dick changes out of his wrestling attire into a bit more comfortable clothing and the exit their hotel room. The sun has barely come up. They drive until they see a breakfast buffet.

Dick: THERE BARN! THERE! RIGHT THERE!

Barn sighs and pulls in. The two exit the car and Barn reluctantly brings Dick in. The waiter at the door suddenly gets a scowl on his face.

"Oh... it's you."

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M HERE FOR THE BREAKFAST BABY!

Barn smiles sheepishly as they walk in. Dick immediately grabs a plate and piles as much food onto it as he can. Barn then proceeds to grab a couple of slices of bacon, some scrambled eggs and a slice of toast. As Barn sits down, Dick goes back to the buffet and piles another plate full of food. The old geezer had nothing but bacon, sausage and breakfast steak on one place and hashbrowns, eggs, and biscuits on the other. In two fell swoops, Dick managed to clear half of the buffet. The two are sitting there eating and Dick's mind wanders back to what Barn was saying.

Dick: Barn, earlier when we were talking, you said Highone and Infinity took something. What did they take?

Barn quickly tries to change the subject, but Dick brings him right back to it.

Barn: Dick, listen. I.. look, you'll find out soon enough, now eat your food.

Dick stands up and hits his fist on the table.

Dick: WHAT DID THEY TAKE BARN!!!

Barn: Dick, if you promise to sit down and not get angry again, I'll tell you.

Dick sits down and Barn swallows deep and hard.

Barn: Dick, they took your belt.

An enraged look comes into Dick's eyes.

Barn: now Dick, you said you wouldn't get angry! DICK!

Dick begins shaking violently and then jumps to his feet.

Dick:WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH! THE SUPA NATCHA BOY IS GONNA PROFILE AND STYLE AND EAT ROCKY ROAD ALL OVER HIM!

Dick goes into a rage and begins throwing his food and plates. After much force, the employees manage to get him out of there, but not before 2 people were egged, 5 people had bacon thrown on them, and one employee suffered 15 wheeeeeeee chops. Finally Dick and Barn get back in the car.

Barn: Dammit Dick, I can't take you anywhere with me.

Dick: I'm sorry Barn, that made me mad.

Barn: You realize that makes 15 restaurants now that you and I can't go back to right?

Dick: I thought it was 14.

The two continue on and make their way to TCW arena.

**fade**

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:06 am
European Champ

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:15 pm
European Champ

The mood in the LBA locker room was...well there wasn't a mood, only silence. Both Kermit and JE sitting apart from each other, looking down on the ground.

"You...you had to screw it up, didn't you?" That's was the first thing that Kermit had said since they left the ring.

"Don't blame me, don't you dare bale me" replied JE.

"I had the match won, I was so close I could see myself holding the title..."

"WE were so close."

"Yeah, and you had to go in there and mess it all up. I mean, you only had to hit the damn frog splash on Hayes and we had it won."

"You could have taken Hawk of the apron, instead of just sitting there" JE stood up for this, raising his voice.

"Listen, this isn't what we need." Kermit tries to calm the situation down; he knows how JE gets all bent up about situations like this. "Next time we get a title shot, we work together, we train together, got it?"

JE nods.

"Good. Ill gets my stuff and go. Ill get changed when you finish"

With that said, Kermit collects his gear and leaves the locker room. Although JE senses anger in him, he knows that a bit of time apart is good for them. JE then proceeds to get changed, not knowing that he won't be seeing his tag partner for a while.

Two days later...

JE hadn't heard anything from Kermit since there discussion in the locker room at Havoc a couple of days earlier. He called up some members of the M.U.P.P.E.T.S the day before, but they didn't tell him anything. Either Kermit was missing, or he didn't want to speak with JE.

But JE wasn't worrying about that now. He had gotten confirmation that at Stranglehold; JE would be part of an Aftershock Championship Battle Royale, where his opponents would be the Green Stealth Super Ninja, the former TCW enforcer Pyro, the Aftershock Champion, Dick Flehr, and his tag team partner, Kermit. He thought to himself that someone in TCW must like him enough to give him a title shot of any kind, seeing his track record.

Although JE wants to succeed in TCW as part of the LBA, the opportunity of winning a singles title doesn't come everyday, and he was determined to win his first title at Stranglehold, and he didn't care if who he has to go through to get it, not even Kermit.

One of the things that made JE most happy about was the fact that he finally got another match with Dick Flehr, the man that made JE look like a complete fool a few weeks ago on an episode of Revolucion.

"Just wait till I take that title away from you old man, then we'll see the look on you're face". That was the first thing that came to JE's mind when he heard the Flehr was going to be in the match.

JE hadn't seen any of his opponents for Stranglehold since he arrived, but he had a feeling that they weren't to far away. JE left Jess in their hotel so he could go down to a local gym and lift some weight before the PPV. In the gym there were a mix of age groups. Some young teenage guys lifting weights, probably trying to impress the group of teenage girls on the treadmills, and a group of middle age guys on the cycling machines. JE didn't really care for them; he just saw that there were some weights free and started pumping iron.

"Ok, lets get started...1...2...3..."

A few minutes later...

"...247...248...249...250. Ok, lets reset the weight's and go for another 2...NO WAY!!!"

It was as if JE had just seen a ghost walk in the gym, someone he hadn't seen for a long time. No, not Kermit, but his brother, K.I.D.

JE and K.I.D have issues that go back a long time, they hadn't seen or spoken to each other for almost five years, but they weren't going to start reconciling now. JE stood up and walked to his brother, who had just realised that JE was in the gym.

"Long time no see, little brother," said JE.

"Same here, big brother," replied K.I.D

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Didn't you here, I'm the newest member of the TCW roster."

This came as a huge shock to JE; he had never expected that his brother would be in the same company as him.

"You what? What about Jack? Where is he?" JE was referring to his other younger sibling, Jack.

"He's fine, he's back on the Island with aunt Debbie"

JE was relieved to here this news, but quickly turned his attention back on K.I.D.

"Why the hell are you in TCW?"

"Unlike you, I don't wrestle for fame or glory. I do it because I love the competition, and TCW has got the best competition around."

JE looked down for a minute to collect his thought, before turning to his brother again.

"Have you spoken with any of TCW management about our agreement?"

"Yes. I told them to never put us in a match against each other, unless for extreme circumstances."

"Good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my hotel, were Jess is waiting for me. You remember Jess don't you? After all, you were the guy who introduced us."

JE picks up things and leaves the gym with a smile on his face, leaving K.I.D to reminisce about the past.

(Fade.)

Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:25 pm
Under Carder

Angry Youth: "You're so fucking stupid, you big stupid fucker! This is that special kind of shit that doesn't smell! I knew two fucking guys that used the same thing on cigars once! You've all been fucking gooched so hard! You all must be fucking stupid! HAHAHA!"

Angry Youth walked out of the room and Barn slammed the door shut behind him. Flehr looked up, his mouth still ringed with frozen cat shit.

Flehr: "I think that ice cream had freezer burn, Barn! Did you tip the deliveryguy? WEEEEE!!"

Barn: Uh Dick, that's not ice cream.

Flehr: Oh quit messing with me, I know ice cream. It may not be rocky road and it's a little old, but you know.

Barn: Dick, check it. Dick looks it over and sees a piece of corn.

Flehr: Barn, when did they start putting corn in ice cream??

Barn: That's what I'm trying to tell you. It's not ice cream. It's cat shit.

Dick looks down at the bowl. A sad little look comes on his face.

Dick: He tricked me Barn. :(

Barn: Look, it's not so bad, let's just throw this away, clean up and we'll get some real ice cream.

Dick smiles "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Dick goes and gets the shit off his face, throws the bowl away and the two head out of the lockeroom. Just as they exit, they see the angry youth.

AY: Well look at this fucking shit. How long did it take you fucking fuckers to finally fucking realize that shit was cat shit. Let me guess, you're fucking fucked over this and wanna fucking kick my fucking young ass you old ass fuckers!

A large bead of sweat then drops from AY's head. Dick and Barn both look at each other then fall over anime style.

Barn gets up, but Dick is still struggling. You know, it's hard to work against gravity when you're as big as Dick is.

AY: If I weren't so fucking busy trying to mind fuck 50 women right now, I'd be fucking you up right now!

Barn: Son, how old are you?

AY: I'M 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD GRAMPA!

Barn: Instead of being an ass, how bout you just turn yourself around, finish high school and get a real job.

Dick: Wait Barn, I've got a better idea! Dynamite Kid! You know, you and your uncle were NEVER as good a team as me and the 4 horsemen were! You come out here! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LIVE! IN CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA AND TRY TO FEED THE SUPA NATCHA BOY DICK FLEHR CAT SHIT! IT'S TIME THE SUPA NATCHA BOY SHOWED YOU WHAT THIS BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT! TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN WITH THE ICE CREAM, AND I AM MOST DEFINITELY THAT MAN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What Flehr didn't realize is that half way through his speech, Angry Youth got tired of this and went to smoke some bowls.

Dick: Barn, where's Dynamite kid?

Barn: He left. Besides, weren't we off for some ice cream?

Dick: Sure are!

Dick and Barn proceed down the corridor and make a turn only to come face to face with JE.

Dick and JE look each other dead in the eyes.

JE: Listen to me old man. Last time we met, you got damned lucky.

He looks up at Barn and walks close and stares him right in the eyes.

JE: You remember what you told me? You said, and I quote! ..."you need to prove yourself. Stop being so self centered. Take a look at what the guys are doing here. Spy on Jason Dante, spy on Infinity. Take note of Titanium Insomniac and hell, even Ghetto Grass. There are alot of guys you can learn from. You're not born into greatness. You earn greatness. "

JE: Well I did just that. And I got noticed and that's why I am now in this match and believe me I will win it old man.

JE turns around and looks at Dick.

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S GONNA BE DICK FLEHR V THE 1 2 3 KID AGAIN! BELEIVE ME! I WILL BE EATING ICE CREAM AND KICKING YOUR ASS!

JE catches a whiff of Dick's breath.

JE: Dude, what have you been eating? Cat shit?

JE runs off to puke and Dick and Barn continue on in search of ice cream.

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:33 am
Too much time on my hands

Kermit didn't speak a word as he got on his private jet. He was in no mood. The Mayhem followed, nearly dragging a bruised and beaten Animal. The furry one was still weak after his encounter with MVC, and it would be a good week or so before he recovered. Kermit sat down in his leather chair and stared out the window. Almost. Almost had it. The Mayhem, glad that Kermit was not verbally berating them for fucking up with MVC, quickly moved to the back of the plane. Kermit's private plane had many features that could cheer the Mayhem up. Tonight, they would use the theater and watch their favorite movie, Death Race 3000. Janice stopped at the door and looked back at her man. She hated when he was in one these moods. He wouldn't talk to her, which stung the young woman deeply. She wished she knew what her relationship to Kermit was. Sure, he cared for her and showered her with gifts, but she wasn't quite sure if this was more than just a casual relationship with no future goals. She didn't want that. She never admitted it to anyone but herself, but she loved the man. And as she turned to go join her comrades, she wondered if Kermit felt anywhere near the way she did.

Gonzola fixed up a drink for his old friend.

"Here." he said handing the vodka shooter to the Don. Kermit just waved it off.

"Don't be rude to me Kerm. Come on, you need a drink."

Kermit turned a glared a bit at Gonzola. The two stared down for a moment, before Kermit dropped his gaze and took the drink.

"Thanks" he muttered.

Gonzola sat down next to his friend.

"You can't blame yourself for the loss tonight. You know who's to blame."

Kermit downed his drink.

"JE." the boss said.

"No, it's not his fault."

Kermit quickly looked at Gonzola.

"What do you mean not his fault? I busted my ass out there. If JE had done his part, we would have gold belts around our waists. He fucked it all up!"

Gonzola shook his head.

"No Kerm. He is not to blame. MVC is. They beat you, not JE."

"Don't pull that mindfuck bullshit on me Gonz. JE fucked up."

"Ya know Kerm, I have been thinking about this for the past few hours. You and JE aren't a team. The reason you lost to MVC is because they are a team. They know how to work together and they think together. That is why they won. You and JE are too different. You aren't a team, just two guys trying to win your own way. That needs to change. Think about it this way. Why are we so powerful?"

"Because everyone in Chicago is too scared to go against us."

"And why is that? Is it just because of you? Or is it because of all of us"

Kermit was silent.

"Exactly. You give orders to the Mayhem, to Foz, to Rowlf, to anyone in this organization. And what do we do? We follow them. Why? Because we know that if we don't, the whole operation falls to pieces. If we were all trying to do it our own way, we would have been dead many years ago."

Kermit stared out the window. Gonzola was right. JE and Kermit were not a team. They fought each other too much, always did their own thing, they were not a team.

"So you think we should just end this then?"

Gonzola smiled.

"No old friend. This can be worked on. But you both need to do it. This can't be you ordering JE."

Kermit nodded and smiled a bit.

"Yo know Gonz, every now and then you are a real wise guy."

Gonzola laughed a bit at the joke.

"I try boss, I try. But I do have good news for you."

"I could sure use some Gonz. Lay it on me."

"Gotta call from Foz a couple of hours ago. The last contractor accepted your offer and bowed out. The stadium deal is ours."

"That is good news!" said Kermit, visibly happier. "So, with last kink out of the way, how soon do we start building?"

"Thinking about breaking ground in a few months. Have to finalize all the details with the commission first ya know."

Kermit leaned back in his chair. So he lost. He would get more chances soon enough. At least his business wasn't failing like his tag team was. But perhaps Gonzola was right. He never really worked JE on teamwork or communication. Kermit had always been too distracted by other business. The fax machine in the corner buzzed into life. Kermit glanced at Gonzola with a curious look on his face. Gonzola shrugged and walked over to the machine.

"Announcements for the PVP." he said in a calm voice.

"And? What's the match?"

"Battle Royal for the Aftershock Title."

"Well that's great. I guess the creative department really has taken a shine to me. So, who are my opponents?"

"Pyro, Dick Flehr, Green Super Stealth Ninja, and......"

"Spit it out Gonz. Who?"

Gonz looked up at Kermit.

"JE."

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:53 am
European Champ

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S GONNA BE DICK FLEHR V THE 1 2 3 KID AGAIN! BELEIVE ME! I WILL BE EATING ICE CREAM AND KICKING YOUR ASS!

JE catches a whiff of Dick's breath.

JE: Dude, what have you been eating? Cat shit?

JE runs off to puke and Dick and Barn continue on in search of ice cream.

JE just made it to the bathroom in the nick of time. He quickly entered a free stool and proceeded to vomit the breakfast that he had this morning. Fried eggs and bacon are not so nice coming out than going in.

"That's a nice sight." Said a voice behind JE. Someone had entered the bathroom while JE was throwing up. JE turned round, expecting some sick Greek, but got Kermit.

"What the hell happened to you? You ate some bad Kebab?" asked Kermit

"No. I got to close the Flehr, and I don't know what the hell that guy eats, but it stinks. Anyway, that's not really important at the moment." JE steps out of the stool and goes to one of the sinks to wash his mouth out. "Where the hell have you been? I've been trying to phone you since Havoc. I phoned Gonzola and he said he didn't know where you were."

"I needed some time to think."

"About what?"

"About us."

"You want to end the LBA?"

"No. You see, the reason MVC beat us at Havoc is because they're a team, were not. We fight too much; we do our own thing when we should be working together. And that thing of you going to Japan was a bad idea. We should have worked together."

"I had some personal stuff to go through. I thought it would help. And to tell you the truth it did."

"Well you could have fooled me."

"You'll see soon enough."

"Well any way, I've got a proposition for you. I assume you know we've got a match against each other at Stranglehold?"

"Yeah, along with 3 other guys."

"Yes, so here's my idea. We work together, we eliminate the competition and that leave you and me, one on one. The most important thing is that someone in the LBA has the title. C'mon, we can beat these guys, Pyro's a naïve wreck, that Ninja is nothing special, and Flehr? Well, the only reason that he's the Aftershock champ is because I got screwed out of my title match against Kojack. If I was champ, there's no way he would be champ, and you now that."

JE stops for a minute to think over Kermit's plan.

"So, what do you think?" asks Kermit

"Ok," replied JE, "but with a condition. If eaver one of us wins the match, he gives the other man a title shot at the next PPV. Deal?" JE extends his hand to Kermit.

"Deal" Kermit replies as he shakes JE's hand. "Of course we'll have to work things over with TCW management, but it's cool."

"Well, I'm going back to the hotel, I'm beat. I've had a huge surprise today, I found out that my little brother just joined TCW."

"Really, that's great news, isn't it?"

"No, not really, you see, me and my brother don't really get along together. There were some personal shit that happened a long time ago and we haven't seen eye to eye ever since then."

"Well, maybe being close together will help you guys out."

"Nope, the closer we are, things get more frustrating."

"Well, then just have a match."

"No. We made a pact together to never wrestle each other, except in extreme circumstances."

"Why?"

"It's complicated ok. Listen, Ill call you tomorrow so we can work things out for the match."

"Yeah sure. But hey remember, It doesn't matter which one of us wins the title, the only thing that matters is that the title is around the waist of a member of the LBA."

"Yeah. See you later."

JE leaves the bathroom and as he passes the ring, he sees Flehr and Barn looking for Dick's lost ice cream. As he leaves he hears Dick screaming: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I FOUND MY ROCKY ROAD, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"Crazy old man" says JE to himself as he heads out of the arena. As JE walks through the glass door, K.I.D, his brother, walks in to the arena. Both men don't say a word nor do they look at each other. When there is a good distance between the two, JE turns back and takes a look at his brother. "Confident git," Says JE to himself as he sees his brother strutting down the corridor, "someone needs to put him in his place, and soon."

A few minutes later, JE arrives at his hotel room where he and Jess are staying. As he steps in to the room, he notices a note on the table by the side of the door; he picks it up and it reads:

"Hey babe, got bored of waiting around the hotel, went out shopping, will see you later. Bye, love Jess."

"Great, she's going to shop me out of house and home, well at least she's safe." Says JE as he finishes reading the note. He leaves the note on the table and heads to the mini bar and pulls out a beer.

"Now lets just sit back, relax, drink a beer and watch the sunset. And when Jess comes back, have a little fun." JE goes out side on to the balcony over seeing the pool area and sits back and begins to chill out after a very frustrating day.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:09 pm
Under Carder

Dick: I FOUND IT BARN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Barn looks over Dick's shoulder and notices JE leaving the arena. He shrugs his shoulders.

Barn: Ok Dick, you found your ice cream. Whatcha say we go back to the lockeroom. You've had a busy day!

Dick and Barn begin walking toward their lockeroom. As they are on their way, they run into none other than Kermit.

Kermit looks over Dick.

Kermit: So. Aftershock champion huh?

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M THE WWF CHAMPION! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kermit: Well, whatever you call it. Listen old man, you have no chance of keeping that title. You see, JE and I will be working together and you're our first target.

Dick gets the look in his eyes...

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JEANNETTY! I WILL TAKE YOU OUT QUICKER THAN A BOWL OF ROCKY ROAD! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kermit: Jeannetty? No, my name is Kermit.

Dick: MARTY! YOU AND 123 KID WERE THE WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPS! BUT I'M THE 873 TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP! I'VE HAD MORE BOWLS OF ICECREAM THAN YOU'VE HAD WOMEN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kermit looks at Barn questioningly and Barn shrugs his shoulders.

Barn: He thinks you're Marty Jennetty. I give up.

Kermit: Ok... you know what, I'm out of here. You're a freakin mental case man.

Kermit walks off. Dick is still WHEEEing randomly, but stops long enough to notice Kermit has gone.

Dick: Barn, where'd he go?

Barn: Think he's afraid of you Dick. Let's go and let you eat your ice cream.

Dick and Barn make it to their lockeroom and go in. Barn turns on the light and there is Green Super Stealth Ninja... in Dick's lockeroom... on his couch. GSSN jumps up and assumes a stealth position to avoid detection, but it's not working very well.

Barn: Just what the hell are you doing in my lockerrom?

GSSN: *thinking* No... he can see me... new stealth position!

GSSN then does a back flip and assumes a new position.

Dick: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Barn, why is that guy doing flippy things in here?

Barn: Well either he's on crack, or there's a hamster in his suit. Why don't you just get the hell out!

GSSN: Guys, you're like not supposed to be able to see me... You know, it's a ninja thing. So if you could just turn around and let me get a new position, I promise you won't be able to see me anymore!

Cameras cut to the outside of the lockeroom and GSSN is seen flying out Fresh Prince of Bel Air style.

GSSN: CURSE YOU DICK FLEHR!

GSSN runs away in search of more stealth stuff that he puts on and stuff.

Cameras cut back inside the lockerroom.

Dick: He's funny Barn, why'd you throw him out?

Barn: He was going to eat your ice cream Dick.

Dick: Oh, well good job then!

The two continue eating ice cream merrily.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:58 am

Kermit's rental Black BMW was waiting from him outside the arena, Gonzola leaning on it smoking a cigarette. When he saw Kermit approaching, he dropped his smoke, snuffing it out with his feet. The two men got into the car, with Gonzola at the wheel.

"So" he said as he fastened his seat belt "What did JE think?"

"He agreed to the arrangement."

"Well that's good. I'm sure you can take him once the others are eliminated. And the, you will have that title."

"I should already have it. I should have taken it from Kojack."

"Well you didn't Boss. So no use thinking about the past. The future is what's important now. And speaking of which, how are we going to play this?"

Kermit was silent for a moment. His dirty tricks worked off and on. And now, he had to split his already tired crew around three different people. Four if he wanted to screw JE. This was going to be a tricky situation to say the least.

"Not quite sure yet to be honest with ya Gonz. I have ideas for sure, but we are lacking the man power to mess with three people. Animal is still all fucked up after that trouble with MVC. The rest of the Mayhem are beat, both in spirit and body. Hell, the only guy that did well, ws Rowlf. But he can't take care of three people all at once. Two, yes he can do that. But no three."

"What if, he doesn't have to?"

Kermit stared at Gonzola, who was smiling ear to ear.

"You already sent him out! Didn't you, you son of a bitch."

"Hey, don't be sore Kerm. Had an idea and wanted to test it out. No harm old friend."

Kermit cracked a smile himself. Gonzola rarely made a bad mistake, and Kermit trusted him with his life.

"So "old friend". What is he doing?"

Gonzola couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, I did some research on Dick Flehr. And it seems the fat bastard really likes his Rocky Road ice cream. So Rowlf is going to add some special flavor to the dessert."

Kermit's eyes went wide.

"Rowlf is going to poison Dick? Gonz, you know what happens if he dies right?"

"Don't worry Boss, we aren't gonna kill him. Just give him a horrible case of the runs and leave him bed ridden for at least a week. With any luck, the fat mook will be too sick to show up for the match."

Kermit shook his head.

"You are one clever bastard Gonz."

"That's what my pop used to say at least."

The two laughed as they drove thru the streets of Athens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photographs were sprawled across the desk in Kermit's suite. Intermingled amongst the pictures, where various news clippings and files. All this information, about four certain people. Dick Flehr, the crazy and obese champion. Pyro, the prodigal son. Green Super Stealth Ninja, a strange little newcomer. And JE, Kermit's partner in crime. In the ring, and out. All these men, were his opponents. His enemies in this match. Kermit was tired of his low place in the TCW. This is a man who is in charge, top of the game, nobody is better than him. Yet time after time, he's lost to inferiors. Kojack, Freya, Shadow, MVC, all beneath him. Yet he could not achieve his victory. The reasons for each of these losses was different, yet Kermit was convinced there was a common thread. However, he could not find it.

But now, things will change. No more defeats. He would insure that. Rowlf was after Dick Flehr, and soon the fat bastard would be shitting blood. Well, more than normal. The Mayhem were on hand incase Pyro or that ninja guy became an issue. That left JE. Kermit was honest when he said they should work together on everyone else. And Kermit did keep his promises. But once it was down to the two of them, Kermit would show no mercy on his partner. After all, this was business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fozzinini loved it when he was in charge. He got to call the shots, sit behind the big desk, and enjoy himself. Not that he minded working for Kermit, cause he really didn't. Sure Kermit could get harsh and demanding, but all in all, he was an easy guy to work for. Do what he says, do it well, and you get the rewards. Fozzinini leaned back in the chair and propped his feet up on the desk. Yes sir, this is the life. One day, he would be a boss. Maybe if Kermit's plans went off without a hitch, in five years or so, Fozzinini could be running his own city with Kermit's blessing. Don Fozzinini, sounds really nice.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A loud explosion outside broke Fozzinini from his daydreaming. He ran to the window and was shocked a bit by what he saw. Something blew up on the street in front of Henson Towers. Fozzinini got on the phone and quickly called the security desk.

"What's going on?"

Fozzinini could clearly hear gunfire on the other end of the line.

"We're under attack. *shots* Seven, no Nine guys with weapons are shooting up the place. *shots*"

Fozzinini hung up the line and then dialed another number.

"It's Foz. Henson Towers is under attack. We need back-up."

"Gotcha, on our way."

Fozzinini reached into his jacket and pulled out his 9mm. He hated using guns, too impersonal. But this time he knew that a gun would save his life, where brassknuckles couldn't. He ran out of the room, seconds before the telephone rang.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Office of Kermit Gambono. Leave a message.

*beep*

"You thought you could turn on us you punk ass! I hope the De Luca's can bring back the dead, because we are going to put you away in a pine box. Nobody fucks with the Giordanos!"

*click*

Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:02 am

The gunfight in the foray of Henson Towers lasted all of five minutes. However to those involved in the battle, time was not measured in rotation on a clock. Instead they measured on bullets fired, foes slain, and blood spilled. Gang warfare in it's finest. Fozzinini wiped his brow and surveyed the scene. In the amount of time it takes to smoke a cigarette, seven people lay dead. Three belonged to the group that had set off the explosion outside, and four belonged to Kermit's men. Fozzinini was approached by one of the security guards, a tall man with a beak like nose.

"The police will be here soon Sir. What do you want us to do?"

Fozzinini was unsure how to handle this. Kermit directed, he followed, that's what he did. Now placed into the position of leadership, he was lost. This was not good.

"Um......You're Sam right?" asked Fozzinini, stalling for some time.

"Yes sir. Sam Eagel."

"Well Sam.......um.......any of ours killed security people?"

"Yes sir, all of them were. The gunmen were inside when the explosion went off outside. In our confussion, they opened fire and caught us by surprise."

"Okay, okay. Tell the police just that. I'm going to call Kermit and see what he wants us to do. You just talk to the police and give them what they need."

"What about the security cameras? They caught it all on tape."

"Good! Give them that too. I'll be upstairs."

Fozzinini left Sam to to deal with police, who if the sound of sirens was any clue, where fast apporaching. The elevator ride of to the conference room gave Fozzinini time to figure out what he was going to tell his boss. This would no doubt piss Kermit off, so Fozzinini had to make sure he didn't take the brunt of Kermit's anger.

Once in the conference room, Fozzinini picked up the phone and began to dial Gonzola. He never saw the flasing red light of the voice mail.

--------------------------------------------------
The Hotel Gym
Kermit strained underneath the wieghts.

One more. Last one. he thought as he slowly pushed the barbell higher.

Do it! Beat it man!

Gonzola stood above him, waiting in the spot position. His hand were ready, and when the wieght got at its full height, he grabbed it and helped lower it onto the rests.

"Good one Kermit." he said, reaching down for the water bottle sitting next to him.

Kermit sat up slowly, his breath hard.

"Yea......I swear.....you'd think.... that would get easier with....... all the time I've done it....."

"Some things do. But face it, you're getting old." Gonzola said with a smile.

Kermit chuckled.

"Shut-up....You're the only...one old...in here."

He took the water bottle from Gonzola and downed a few gulps. He stood up and gentlely streched out his arms.

"I think I am going to hit the suana for a bit, then call it a day. Have the car around front in about half an hour okay?"

"Sure thing." said Gonzola, as he left his boss.

He got outside and lit up a cigarette. The weather was chilly in Greece this time of year. Well, chillier than normal. And to think, Germany is coming up too. That will be fun. Gonzola was distracted from his musings by the vibration of his cell phone.

"Hello."

Gonz? It's Fozzie. We got a problem here.

"Calm down man, what's going on?"

Some bastards blew something up, a car I think, in front of the Towers. Then they started shooting up the lobby.

"WHAT! Who the fuck would mess with us like that?"

I don't know Gonz, I swear I don't. We lost four security guards downstairs and the police are here. What should I do?

Gonzola rubbed his temples with his hand. This was not a good time for this shit.

"Okay Fozzie, here's what you are going to do. Send out a order from the boss man himself, that anybody who finds out who launched this attack gets a cool grand got it? Anybody, our boys or not. Once you find out, let me know. Do not attack them yet. I am goin to call in some favors the boss has to make this situation go away nice and fast got it?"

Got it Gonz.

"And one more thing, don't let Kermit know."

But Gonz, he has to kno....

"No, he doesn't. I don't want him distracted right now. He can hear about it in a few days, after his match. Until then, mums the word. Okay?"

Alright Gonz, but It don't feel right ya know?

"I know, but it has to be this way. Now you have your assignment. Do it and don't foul it up."

Okay, I won't. I'll do my best.

Gonzola hung up his cellphone.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Back inside the Gym
Kermit entered the suana ready for a relaxing rest in the steam. He was so focused on his intentions, that he almost missed the guy dressed all in green crouched in the corner. Kermit did a double take and his mouthed dropped.

"What the fuck?" was all that he could say.

Hmmm, I have let the heat get the best of me and it ruined my hidden vantage point. Must re hide myself so he can not see me.

The man in green made some gestures with his hands, shouted a loud "HY!" and pressed himself flat against the wall. kermit still stood there, jaw still dropped. For a few moments they stood there, staring at each other.

"Whatever, I'm not in the mood." Kermit said as he left the suana.

"This federation keeps getting wierder and wierder."

------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere

"Is that our guy?" Teeth whispered from the alley.

"Sure is man. Matches the picture perfectly." Zoot grinned. "Let's say we jsut jump em? I'm tired of this stalking shit."

"Read my mind Zoot."

Teeth and Zoot left their alleyway and began to follow their target. If all went well, the two goons would be drinking and fucking in the streets of Athens tonight, while Pryo lay in a pool of blood.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]