[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Stranglehold Cross-feuding
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 1:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stranglehold Cross-feuding 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Stranglehold Cross-feuding

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 am
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

Anyway, bruce was featured, Darkness, TI, Infinity all mentioned and some truly great feuders killed.

Overall a fun post kids :)

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:59 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:30 pm
World Champ

Mentioned Dante, both of the Jason C. and the Alighieri variety.

- Updated 04/23/07

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:27 pm
in a cardboard box

Finally someone who saw that connection :)

Cheers TI! :beer:

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

I'm actually surprised no one's mentioned it before. :o :)

- Updated 04/23/07

Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:46 pm
in a cardboard box

Then you can imagine how surprised I am :)

Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
It's Hammer Time!

Darkness was briefly mentioned, I think I kept the rest of you out of it though.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:57 am
Linda McMahon

Dante, but that's par for the course, and "that blonde lug" :wink:

Oh...and I bumped into Bruce who gave us a long, exposition-filled piece of dialogue :tup:

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

'that blonde lug' tried phoning Dante, but for some reason he was out of range :roll:

Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:42 pm
Under Carder

As expected there are several Infinity references - none of them favorable of course ;)

and a reference to some other group of people in the federation, something about Witches Covens and stirring cauldrons while talking about the War in Hell and any other emo goth stuff they get up to in their little club :tup: You figure out who we're talking about ;)

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:36 am
in a cardboard box

What did I tell you MVC? Keep that mouth flapping and the pictures of you and Burt Reynolds doing the nasty will end up in the wrong hands.

Besides, we're not Emo...we're moody!

Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
Under Carder

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:53 am
Linda McMahon

Well, Dante beat me to it with the cameo I intended all along, but it worked so I left it in. Plus I think it fits rather nicely with my choice of 'literature' this post :wink:

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:08 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:13 pm
World Champ

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Used Kermit and Matt Strikmore very briefly

Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:26 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

My post carries on directly from Freya's, so she and Aco feature heavily. Highone is mentioned in passing and Dante and Hammer's feud is refrenced at the end.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next