[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc: The LBA vs David Hardy & Shadow
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Havoc: The LBA vs David Hardy & Shadow 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Havoc: The LBA vs David Hardy & Shadow
<center>

The LBA have been gunning for Infinity for quite a while now, especially since they kept the Aftershock Championship belt from JE after he won it. Hardy and Shadow team up to take it to the LBA and to show that, in Infinity, all members, not just the regular tag teams, can show some unity. </center>

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Kermit sat alone in his suite. He was leaning forward, hands on his head, elbows resting on the surface of the desk. A empty glass sat beneath his bowed head, with a not so empty bottle of whiskey near it. Kermit grabbed the bottle as best he could and decided that pouring the liquid into the glass wasted time. He downed a stiff gulp directly from the bottle before setting it back down.

To say Kermit was drunk was an understatement. He was trashed. Beyond buzzed, deeper than happy intoxication, Kermit was in a state all alcoholics knew too well. Drunk depression. Solace in a bottle was what Kermit was seeking, and with every drink of the hard liquor he felt he was getting closer to being at ease. But the events of the last month where hard to drown. The Giordanos were hitting Chicago hard and Kermit's business was suffering. The Sesame Street Gang decided to turn on Kermit, which was hurting war effort. Couple those with the fact that there is a spy in his organization, and the Muppets are fighting from the outside and the inside. And to top it all off, where was Kermit, where was their fearless leader. Drunk in a hotel in Germany after failing yet again at what was supposed to be just a hobby.

It's just a little side venture Gonz he remembers telling his second in command. I doubt it will interfere in the business. . But it has and Kermit knew it. Yet despite the voice in the back of his head telling him this, his stubbornness always drowns it out. For the past few months he has been all over Europe, trying to get one up on his opponents and failing. MVC? Out classed him. JE? Out tricked him. Hammer and Ghetto? Out right beat him. Kermit took another deep swig to try to erase those un pleasant memories, but it did no good. They haunted him. Failing at this "side" project of wrestling only brought the failures of his life into focus. Sure, he lead the greatest crime empire Chicago have seen since Capone, but even that was beginning to fall.

Another drink he thought to himself. Another drink will give me the answer

Yet another drink did not. Further into this self made depression he sank.

One more should do it.

Over and over, this cycle played itself until the bottle was empty and Kermit was no closer to finding hope. In anger he threw the bottle against the wall, glass shattering.

More..

Was all he thought as he tried to get up and walk to the mini bar. Three steps later, he had fallen to his face. And here the proud leader of the Muppets lay in a drunk sleep. On the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chicago

Gonzola pulled his jacket tight around him. Winter's in Chicago were always brutal, but tonight the cold seemed to be out with a vengeance. From his spot in the alley, he could see almost the whole street yet remain out of sight. His men were posted everywhere along the dark street, waiting for the signal. And to attract the prey, bait was waiting every so patiently next to a pay phone. The trap is set.

Gonzola pulled his collar close to his mouth.

"Everyone stay sharp. The bastard should be here shortly. Remember what to do. Sam, you get the girl out of there as soon as you can. Swede and Rowlf. Take out the tires. Then the rest of you move in."

Gotcha.
Understood.
Will do.

Came the reply. Gonzola warmed his hands with his breath.

Christ it's cold out here.

Since returning to Chicago a few days earlier, Gonzola has arranged this set-up with every waking moment. He had to get Barney out in the open and take him alive. Kermit wants to know who the spy is, and Barney is the best lead they have. With all the shit that's gone down lately, Gonzola wanted to get Kermit some good news. He knew his old friend needed some.

I got incoming.

Gonzola snapped out of his thoughts and pulled the mic close to his mouth.

"Okay. By the numbers fellas. And remember, we want him alive. Sam, turn your mic on. I want this on tape."

On it.

The Cadillac pulled onto the dark street and Gonzola hugged the wall of the alley. The car pulled up to where Sam was standing.

I have to say Mr. Williams. It is rare for me to personally drop off the goods to a client. I trust you have the amount we agreed on?

Only if you have the goods we agreed on.

The back door opened and out stepped a large overweight man dressed all in purple. Following him was an young girl, no more than ten, dressed in a manner children should never dress.

As we agreed. Blonde hair, blue eyes, young, and rather new to this line of work. To your liking?

Gonzola's teeth clenched hearing this. For a long time he's been wanting to take it to this fucker. But his connections made him untouchable. Until now.

She will do.

Sam handed an envelope to Barney.

Pardon me for counting this in front of you, but I want to make sure this was worth my while.

Seconds seemed like minutes. But Gonzola had to wait. If they pooped the trap now, Barney would hold the child hostage. And while Gonzola never cared if some innocent bystander bit it due to Muppet actions, Kermit would skin Gonzola alive if he heard a child died. Kermit was funny like that.

Well, it all seems in order. Somebody will pick her up tomorrow morning. Enjoy your evening Mr. Williams.

Barney patted the child on the behind, forcing her towards Sam. Sam took the frightened girl by the hand and guided her away from what was soon to be a bloodbath. The car started up and began to drive off.

"NOW!" Gonzola screamed into his mic.

The two back tires of the car popped a mere second later. Sam dragged the young girl behind a car and shielded her from the now ensuing firefight. Several members of the Muppets had come out of alleys and from under cars and opened fire on the front seat of the car. Gunfire rang thru out the night. Once the driver and bodyguard were dead, all men had guns pointing to the back seat, where Barney sat, scared beyond belief.

Gonzola approached the rear door.

"If you want to die tonight then by all means stay in there. We have no qualms about killing you too. Or you can come outside, we can talk, and you just might stay breathing another day."

The car door opened and out stepped Barney. His face was one of anger, but his eyes and the sweat forming on his brow showed how scared he was.

"Gon..Gonzola. How dddare you! You can not do this to me and th th think you won't pay! I have pppowerful friends."

Gonzola laughed.

"Do you really think we give a fuck now? You know what's been going on around here? The Muppets are already fighting your so called powerful friends. What do you think this is going to change? Nothing!"

The color drained from Barney's face.

"Come nnnow Gonzola. We can come to some...um...some kind of a deal?"

"You know, you're right. We can work this out. Tell you what. You answer my questions honestly, and you are free to go."

"Really?"

"Yup."

Barney paused a few moments, glancing around at the four men holding guns.

"Okkkay. Deal."

"Good. Who did you get your information from regarding Kermit's plan for Hammer?"

"I don't know."

"And I thought we had a deal?"

Gonzola pointed his gun at Barney's head.

"I DON'T KNOW!" screamed Barney sobbing. "Somebody wrote to me with that information and I figured I could sell it to the Sesame Streeters."

Not good Gonzola thought.

"Alright, well where is this letter?"

"At my work."

"You mean your brothel."

Barney nodded.

"Which one."

"Um mm I only have one.."

"You said you would be honest. We know about the one where the legal girls are. I want to know about the other one."

"You'll just get the letter?"

"Promise."

"Dock district. Warehouse 19. Just get the letter and leave right?"

"Promise. Get out of here.."

Gonzola waved his gun away from Barney, who just stood there in shock.

"That's it?"

"That's it. Now get out of here."

Barney's face broke into a small smile and he began to jog off.

"Wait Barney!"

The fat man stooped and slowly turned around.

"Do you wanna know the two mistakes you made?"

Barney had a look of confusion on his face.

"Your first mistake was to get involved with this war business. Kermit would have never looked your way if you kept your nose down. You could have even left town. But you got involved. That was your first mistake."

Barney sheepishly smiled.

"I thought he wouldn't know."

"Well he does. You know what your second mistake was?"

"What?"

"Believing me when I said I would let you live."

Barney's eyes went wide in fear.

"Did you really think Kermit would pass up chance to get rid of a sick pervert like you?"

Gonzola pointed his gun at the obese sobbing man. The four Muppets did the same.

"Goodbye Barney."

Barney tried to scream, but he was cut down by the gunfire before he could. The large man collapsed on the street, blood pooling beneath him.

Gonzola turned to his men.

"Go to the location he told us. Kill everyone over the age of twenty there. Find the letter, and when you have it, call the police and tell them you heard gunfire. They will come and take those kids away for that hell hole."

The men nodded and began to run to their cars. Gonzola pulled the collar mic to his mouth.

"Get out of here."

Roger.

Gonzola walked over to where Sam and the child were.

"She okay?" he asked Sam.

The girl was sitting on the ground, head buried in her knees.

"She's shook up, but can you blame her?"

"No I can't."

Gonzola knelt down in front of the child.

"What's you name sweetheart?"

"Zoe." came a soft whisper.

"Do you know who we are?"

Zoe nodded.

"Who are we?"

"Kermit." the girl whispered again.

Gonzola sighed.

"She heard his name Sam."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Zoe? Where are your parents?"

"I don't have any." she whispered in return.

Gonzola rubbed his temples. He could hear sirens approaching.

"Take her to the towers. We can deal with after we get away from this place."

Sam picked up Zoe and took her to his car. Gonzola opened the passenger side door and before he got in, he looked at Barney's dead and bloated body on the street.

"Enjoy Hell asshole." he said before getting in.

The car drove off as the sound of sirens got closer.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:07 am
European Champ

Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]