[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction Feuding Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Friction Feuding Discussion 
Commissioner

Post Friction Feuding Discussion
Everyone needs to read the post in the Commissioner's Office. There's some important information in there that affects feuding.
(Also, because of an on-going storyline, please refrain from using Stern or the new character except in a vary limited capacity. As in, don't make statements about their motives and plans, because that's their job to do :P You can still use them otherwise, and if you're not sure, ask Lance.)

Because of the update, not everyone will necessarily be in the same place all at once, and almost no one should be heading immediately to the new venue, as is common (save those who live in Chicago). This is part of a larger, fed-wide storyline, so it needs to have some effect on your character and feuding. Otherwise, it's about the same as ignoring something your opponent wrote, you know? There will be more information coming, so keep up!

Also, don't ignore anything posted on the show, especially the RWN updates. This stuff is small right now, but will be growing with every show. ;)

The event calendar will be updated shortly.

Any questions, just ask!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 am
Linda McMahon

Post Re: Friction Feuding Discussion
Fellas in my feud: I'll have a post up later today.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Just to explain this whole "not being in Chicago" thing: the concept is that TCW returning to the States is a big deal and we're going to cover it in the show rather than have all the wrestlers turn up in their own time. You don't have to go home (because everyone would be in different places), just don't have your characters going right to Chicago during feuding.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Woo! Road trip to Wildwood!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:25 pm

What's cool is that I actually lived in Chicago for 3 years before my Dad retired and we moved back here, so I can have two coming home stories one in NC and one in Chicago.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Also I want to bring up that it's kinda cool to have small character that I created like Stephen MacDonald have him evolve to be an President-elect that's going to give the entire promotion hell. It's pretty neat :dance:

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Yeah it is!

You all can ignore what Thommy said :P I told him I'd come here and clarify: it doesn't matter when or how you get to Chicago; nothing special is going to happen then. It does matter that you don't ignore the world of TCW and its events. Your boss just gave you a free plane ride to anywhere in the US, so take a trip. Your character isn't going to come back to the US for a long long time.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

So after Chicago we're going to be headed to Japan for some great Puro action?

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm
Profile E-mail

China :P

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

FWRFed, on the other hand, will be in Japan after the next session. /Plug

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Copy cats!

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Ghetto or ???, either of you guys can go first. I won't have a chance to write for a few days.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail

I think we might be breaking some ground there.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Unintentionally Hilarious

Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Kam, I heard you were going first. Just wanted to check that was right.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Yes, absolutely.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 am
Profile YIM
Rikishi's Thong

Fellas in my group, I'll try and have a post in either tonight or tomorrow.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Probably nothing from me today or tomorrow. Want to finish out this mini-vacation, and tomorrow is likely to be busy.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:43 pm

I posted. Hope I didn't butcher anyone's character.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next