[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Hey there!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Hey there! 
Linda McMahon

Post Re: Hey there!
So join :x

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

I think I'm going to join this I already have a character in mind but I have to flesh him out, give him a clear backstory.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Awesome!

Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Even though this takes place in the USC and in New Amsterdam are there still real cities and states that take place in the real world?

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Yeah, pretty much. Feel free to change names where you want though - I've made reference to Russia and the UK with their real-world names, but only because I didn't want to take the joke too far. But if you happen to have an idea for an alternative name for a different State or city, then go ahead.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Just let everyone know so that we use the new name too!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:09 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I don't plan on making up any new cities, my character was going to hail from Chicago and I just wanted to make sure I was still in the same universe. I figured if there was an New Amsterdam then I was going to have to refer to Chicago as something else.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 am
Profile E-mail

Nah.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Coming up with a name really sucks everytime I think of one it's been used elsewhere or it sounds really corny.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:16 am
Profile E-mail

I just accepted the ridiculousness of it all.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:27 am
Profile E-mail WWW

This didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, but I'm gonna post it anyway since this place is deaaaaaaad.

universal.jpg
universal.jpg [ 228.32 KB | Viewed 12349 times ]

Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4