[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - November Superheroing
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 November Superheroing 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post November Superheroing
Two new villain threads are up and are anyone's for the taking!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 am
Profile E-mail WWW
European Champ

Post Re: November Superheroing
Everyone should like, totally join in and post immediately. In fact, instantaneously. I don't care how much confusion it creates.

Lance, can you make my name Scott?

Edit settings won't let me.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:38 am

Done. For some reason you had almost no permissions. That should be fixed now.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW
European Champ

Lance, we all get drunk, angry and gymp the accounts of people we love out of frustration.

I had a long weekend. I'll post soonish (I hope) Kamaria - although that shouldn't stop anyone else who was thinking of joining in posting first.

I'm enthusiastic about this little thing you lads have set up. I'm like, way too mature for wrestling these days, let alone e-fedding.

OMG! LOOK! SUPERHEROES!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:57 am

Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
European Champ

Who's that ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind...? LOL!

:o

Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:50 am

I'm working on something, but I don't know if it'll fit in either of the villain threads. What's going on with you other folks?

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

I'm waiting on that punk Nightfall to finish getting electrocuted!

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

The punk will post once he has started his new job and watched a hokcey game tomorrow, so expect a post on Friday.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

Another busy day at the office, eh?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:38 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I'm manning the hotline: doing actual work could prevent me from effectively dealing with a call, were one ever to happen.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Seriously? I'll come man your hotline, i'm doing bugger all here.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Actually, there are several reasons I'm not doing much work today, but that's the main one. I'd tell my boss to hire you but a) we probably don't have the budget right now b) it would be awkward working in the same office and c) it would really put a crimp in my illicit workplace affair.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Fine. :roll: I'll just stay here and be the happy house wife, wash your clothes and bake cakes.

It's like I'm from the 50's.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

You didn't have to take a holiday! :P

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

I did, they made me! I had to have a week before the end of March. You should have had a week with me.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:52 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Someone in the team's already off this week - the whole project would have fallen apart.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Fine. :P

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Hire me, I need a job. ;_;

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

It's one hell of a commute form New Jersey, Kam.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next